Finale Interpretation Thread [Spoilers duh]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finale Interpretation Thread [Spoilers duh]

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 am

BY2K wrote:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Well this is what I think, even though it is most likely wrong. I don’t want Luigi's explosion to be useless, so I think it killed Lucas. When Kirby and Ness survived, Kirby ate him as a last resort. As we all know, whenever Kirby's eats someone in his games he usually gains the abilities of that character. So since Ness is psychic, Kirby is now as well. Now I don’t want Miyamoto to be dead, so I hope Kirby, with his new powers, snuck into Miyamoto's office, killed someone who just so happen to be in there (his secretary perhaps), and used his psychic powers to control Miyamoto.

Oh sh--!! Uber Kirby!

I WANT A SEQUEL!!! T_T
Yeah me to. However, I do think my idea is a little far fetch.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/WorkshopofStupidity

Back to top Go down

Post  Redem on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 pm

You kinda have to wonder what up with Luigi bomb it didn't kill anyone who it was near to

Redem
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Redem wrote:You kinda have to wonder what up with Luigi bomb it didn't kill anyone who it was near to

It MIGHT have killed Lucas.

At least, I think it did. Kirby's pretty awesome, but I don't know if he could have taken out both of them, even if he had the drop on them. Seems like Lucas died, Ness and Kirby got away, then Kirby at Ness.

But that's just my take on it.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breegullbeak on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm

I believe Kirby and Ness escaped. Kirby ate Ness afterwards. Kirby killed Sakurai and I have no idea what will go down when Miyamoto walks in.

Breegullbeak
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeftFunk on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Well, one more question, what what Gannondorf originally planning to do with Peach?

DeftFunk
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

DeftFunk wrote:Well, one more question, what what Gannondorf originally planning to do with Peach?

Probably kill her.

He knew about Ness and Lucas before this whole thing really got started. He helped them to kill Mewtwo before the start of Ep. 1 so he probably wanted to kill her as well to create a power void. And it almost worked too, if it weren't for those meddleing plumb- er, um... brothers!

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breegullbeak on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm

DeftFunk wrote:Well, one more question, what what Gannondorf originally planning to do with Peach?
He said somthing about the Butcher's not waiting, and that they didn't do schemes.

My guess is to use her in a bargaining or somthing of that sense.

Breegullbeak
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Something tells me that kirby was more than a little mad at Sakurai, thus causing the butcher of him. But what I don't get, is that Kirby is all about mindgames. Why didn't he steal the skin of Sakurai, and try to trick Miyamoto?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroshi Mishima on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:I think one of the TWBB crew at MAGFest pointed out how as of late, Samus has basically become a sex symbol.

Just one example of things declining, as well as Nintendo games becoming a little more casual.

I didn't notice the Sakurai thing in the credits though.
RAAAAAGE!!!

Yes, I've been saying this since MZM came out. I DETEST the Zero Suit and what it brought to the series. It only got worse in the following games and her appearence in Brawl was nothing short of Nintendo saying "We can have T&A too, you know". ARGH ARGH

EDIT:
...sorry, I just saw that and it sorta came bursting outta me how much I wanted to rage earlier....

Also, wanted to say that I remember waay back when Brawl came out, me and my friends noticed Kirby basically stole the show in the story mode anyways. He took out the massive ship in one go, DeDeDe was responsible for the others coming back to life cause of the things he stuck on them, etc... My friend Ian said Brawl's Storymode was a Kirby game in disguise.

Last edited by Hiroshi Mishima on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hiroshi Mishima
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.zebeth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Alernate Ending, Kirby Steals Ness Hat and goes and takes this shit to the next level.

Reggie-San.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:I think one of the TWBB crew at MAGFest pointed out how as of late, Samus has basically become a sex symbol.

Just one example of things declining, as well as Nintendo games becoming a little more casual.

RAAAAAGE!!!

Yes, I've been saying this since MZM came out. I DETEST the Zero Suit and what it brought to the series. It only got worse in the following games and her appearence in Brawl was nothing short of Nintendo saying "We can have T&A too, you know". ARGH ARGH

EDIT:
...sorry, I just saw that and it sorta came bursting outta me how much I wanted to rage earlier....

Also, wanted to say that I remember waay back when Brawl came out, me and my friends noticed Kirby basically stole the show in the story mode anyways. He took out the massive ship in one go, DeDeDe was responsible for the others coming back to life cause of the things he stuck on them, etc... My friend Ian said Brawl's Storymode was a Kirby game in disguise.

That probably because both series have the same creator, it's probably like that because of part playing favorites with his own characters and part knowing his own characters they best and being able to give them the most fitting roles (eg. King Dedede's role)

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Weldar wrote:
Hiroshi Mishima wrote:

RAAAAAGE!!!

EDIT:

That probably because both series have the same creator, it's probably like that because of part playing favorites with his own characters and part knowing his own characters they best and being able to give them the most fitting roles (eg. King Dedede's role)
sakurai. yeah, he wanted a shout out to his original game series. Maybe that's why kirby went after him first?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaepora Gaebora on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Since the tower was the home of the "gods" (the creators?), maybe Luigi's explosion was not useless, and Kirby actually died and is now with the gods. Also, I have to think it did at least seriously harm Kirby, because Luigi didn't exactly run away after he did it, and you would think that Kirby would have come after him again before someone could come get him off of the wall where he was when he threw Ganondorf's head.

Kaepora Gaebora
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robzula on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaepora Gaebora wrote:Since the tower was the home of the "gods" (the creators?), maybe Luigi's explosion was not useless, and Kirby actually died and is now with the gods. Also, I have to think it did at least seriously harm Kirby, because Luigi didn't exactly run away after he did it, and you would think that Kirby would have come after him again before someone could come get him off of the wall where he was when he threw Ganondorf's head.
That is such an awesome idea. Not only does it make the end a bit less "what?" but it gives Kirby EVEN MORE skill at playing these characters into doing his bidding.

Robzula
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 pm

The only thing I don't get out of that theory is that Miyamoto and Sakurai are gods? Yet, Kirby killed Sakurai? Wouldn't make much sense how he killed a god Razz

But a nice idea, nonetheless.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm

uh plus....how would he be calling luigi on a phone if he wasn't on earth?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Ah that too! Nice DarkFalco.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Outlaw wrote:Ah that too! Nice DarkFalco.

thats why they pay me the big bucks lol

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Outlaw wrote:The only thing I don't get out of that theory is that Miyamoto and Sakurai are gods? Yet, Kirby killed Sakurai? Wouldn't make much sense how he killed a god Razz
Well, Norse gods could be killed, IIRC, and so could Egyptian gods (though they needed to be chopped up and their parts scattered, or else they'd come back to life).
DarkFalco wrote:uh plus....how would he be calling luigi on a phone if he wasn't on earth?
If they really control the world the characters live in (though, obviously not the characters themselves, as Kirby demonstrates), it's not too hard to rig a phone in the real world to call a phone in the virtual world. Think like the characters are in The Matrix and Kirby got out.

*gets a shiver* Ooh... The thought just popped into my head... Kirby as Smith... *shudders*
DarkFalco wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Ah that too! Nice DarkFalco.
thats why they pay me the big bucks lol
They PAY you? Dude... No fair. I want to get paid for this. Very Happy

Last edited by AdmiralMemo on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://admiralmemo.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaepora Gaebora on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 am

@Outlaw: Exactly. How did Kirby kill one of the gods? That's the most terrifying part

@DarkFalco: According to the theory, Kirby is in a god's office. I'm sure that the creators of the universe could do such a small thing as create a phone that connects to their creation.

@AdmiralMemo: Thanks for backing me up. Very Happy

Kaepora Gaebora
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 am

I though the whole point of that scene was Kirby had just essentially killed god. He murdered his creator, you can't get much more explicit then that.

And who says the gods can't live on the same physical plane as their creations. Those could just be some perfectly normal tall building which just happen to have the gods living in them.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 am

I'm more thinking that the final scene was implying that Kirby was actually working for Miyamoto. It seems to make sense; the Kingdom was rotten and everyone had forgotten how to be heroes. Kirby's cannibal spree set in motion the chain of events that broke the mafia dons' hold on power and let the Brothers be heroes again. I reckon this was all part of Miyamoto's plan to reclaim the Kingdom and try and return it to its former glory.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 am

True but Kirby definitely killed, I don't know why Miyamoto would have wanted that. I really got the vibe that whoever was walking into the room (probably Miyamoto) was next, ah well there's no way to know for sure. The Kirby killing god part still stands though.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What exactly happened at the end of the series with Kirby in Miamoto's room?

Post  pokemon.red.trainer on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Kirby was talking to Luigi about seing a friend with a relic, and Kirby was in Mr. Miamoto's room, then Mr. Miamato walks in and it ends like that. Why was Kirby there and what happened? Also, why did the awesome series end like that? All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

pokemon.red.trainer
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 pm

pokemon.red.trainer wrote:Also, why did the awesome series end like that?
What do you mean "end like that"? The creators made it so.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top