Ask Me A TWBB Related Question

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask Me A TWBB Related Question

Post  Weldar on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 am

Actually the threads up on the front page. Here it is, just look at Matt's post a couple down.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am

It's been ages, kids! Sorry I left, life got in the way. First question for Zach - Did you miss me?

No, but seriously, great questions from all. I have one of my own, though.

What was your reaction when you saw how popular TWBB was? Did you guys expect the series to take off like it did?

Another question, and this is from a purely aesthetic point of view; What brought about the decision to change the frame size from Fullscreen to Widescreen? Was it the Escapist that asked for it, or was it a decision made internally?

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:39 am

Another question from me, too:

Where the fuck is Zach Grafton?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Another question from me, too:

Where the fuck is the whole cast and crew?

fix'd

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 am

DarkFalco wrote:

Where the fuck is the whole cast and crew(except for Paul Duraso who appeared here a few days ago)?

fix'd
Fix'd fix'd.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:

Where the fuck is the whole cast and crew(except for Paul Duraso who appeared here a few days ago And Mentok, who was in the fiunal episode, and on here almost daily... Not to mention SurgePox as well....)?

fix'd
Fix'd fix'd.

Fix'd fix'd fix'd

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 pm

our gods have abandon (sp) us...

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:15 pm

"God? There is no god"

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Phelps (PK) on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:55 am

Alright, I got another questions:

1. Does Red participate in the Pokemon fighting rings? Because he seemed kinda clueless to the fact that the Pokemon were fighting, but his Ivysaur was the first Pokemon seen fighting.

2. In Ep. 1, what place did they say Roy came from. Eluvia or something? Is this correct?

Kirby Phelps (PK)
Riff Raff

View user profile http://kirbygalaxy.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am

JGH27 wrote:"God? There is no god"

There was but then Kirby eated him Sad

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 am

Kirby Phelps (PK) wrote:
1. Does Red participate in the Pokemon fighting rings? Because he seemed kinda clueless to the fact that the Pokemon were fighting, but his Ivysaur was the first Pokemon seen fighting.

I don't think he knew about the fighting rings. It was his job to look after the Pokemon and patch them up afterwards. After all, he had absolute faith that Mewtwo was doing good and looking after the Pokemon. Mewtwo likely kept him in the dark, fobbing him off with "playing a little rough".

I can't help but think he was in a bit of denial as well. After all, he's a trainer, he should know what injuries look like. Perhaps he couldn't face his faith being shattered and kept himself wilfully ignorant.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 am

"The Pokemon just like to... play rough."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroshi Mishima on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 pm

All right I scoured this and I don't think I saw this question pop up but it's something that comes to my mind unbidden from time to time.

"Did you always intend for Peach to be dead?" and "Is it normal see Peach in something like artwork, a game, or merchandise, and suddenly get creeped the hell out by remembering that scene from episode 10?"

I mean really, I watched it one time over 2 months ago and it STILL comes back to haunt me from time to time...

Hiroshi Mishima
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.zebeth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm back! Sorry guys. I'll try to hit every question that wasn't already answered by someone else.

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:How much of the huge brawl scene was scripted and how much of it did you improvise on set?
Also, as Snake and Sonic were originally supposed to appear in the final battle, what did you have in mind for them?

Most of it was scripted, except the King Hippo part. Matt just really wanted Kirk to be King Hippo so I didn't argue with him.

Sonic and Snake should have been in the brawl but we couldn't get the actor for Snake, and then Sonic's costume disappeared AT THE SHOOT and we were running massively behind schedule, as some lovely forumgoers can agree. So they just sort of disappeared. They weren't going to do much, just make their presence known and then (probably) get stabbed by Game and Watchtopus.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Which means that since they werent there, they lived and became ambassadors of their games and shit or something.

When is the Lakitu news coming out?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 pm

talenos wrote:Excuse me if this has already been asked, but the obvious question to me is. What's next for you guys? Is this the end of the TWBB universe as we know it? I still think a prequel during the kirby days would be pretty kick ass.

ANY sort of continued work in the world of Brawl would be ENTIRELY dependent on being able to pay everyone involved (and pay them WELL). Next for me is my new pilot, which we hope will get picked up! So watch here for deets ("details").

zach also rises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 pm

SurgePox wrote:Question:

If Ganondorf was intended to be the killer all along early in the series, how were you going to connect him to the murders of Pichu, Roy, and Mewtwo (if at all)? Also, what were your plans for Kirby in the finale before the decision to include Ness and Lucas as his progeny?

The original idea was that Ganon had just gone mad from power and was creating trophy room as a testament to how rad he was. Which was cool at the time but I'm glad we made it more psychologically... unique.

The plans for Kirby/Ganon at the end were always the same. I always knew Kirby would live on, a la Hannibal, and that he would behead Ganon on top of the Nintendo tower.

zach also rises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Kirby Phelps, Paula didn't necessarily know anything about Ness as far as the story. She was crying because she in a homeless shelter and that shit is depressing.

Cena wrote:

What was your reaction when you saw how popular TWBB was? Did you guys expect the series to take off like it did?

Another question, and this is from a purely aesthetic point of view; What brought about the decision to change the frame size from Fullscreen to Widescreen? Was it the Escapist that asked for it, or was it a decision made internally?

1 - It makes me vomit every time I think about it.

2 - It had something to do with when we brought Kevin Custer on as DP to shoot episode four, which was our first Escapist episode. The Escapist offered widescreen so we just decided to make use of it!

zach also rises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Kirby Phelps (PK) wrote:2. In Ep. 1, what place did they say Roy came from. Eluvia or something? Is this correct?

Yeah, I just wikipedia'd that shit.

Where the fuck is Zach Grafton?

I'm right here!

zach also rises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:All right I scoured this and I don't think I saw this question pop up but it's something that comes to my mind unbidden from time to time.

"Did you always intend for Peach to be dead?" and "Is it normal see Peach in something like artwork, a game, or merchandise, and suddenly get creeped the hell out by remembering that scene from episode 10?"

I mean really, I watched it one time over 2 months ago and it STILL comes back to haunt me from time to time...

Yeah, we flopped back and forth just a LITTLE on Peach being dead over the course of the series. Obviously I think we made the right choice, I expected people to be really mad but I haven't seen one complaint that she died. So I think we pulled that one off swimmingly.

SnakeInABox wrote:Which means that since they werent there, they lived and became ambassadors of their games and shit or something.

When is the Lakitu news coming out?

I dunno about the Lakitu news, I imagine when the DVD comes out? That is all in Matt's very busy hands.

zach also rises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:40 pm

zach also rises wrote:Sonic and Snake should have been in the brawl but we couldn't get the actor for Snake, and then Sonic's costume disappeared AT THE SHOOT and we were running massively behind schedule, as some lovely forumgoers can agree. So they just sort of disappeared. They weren't going to do much, just make their presence known and then (probably) get stabbed by Game and Watchtopus.
Aye, it was funny to see Sonic in makeup without his hat, Snake looked cool too though it's a shame I didn't get stealth killed by him due to it being 6am by the time it got to that point, your car is quite comfortable I must say Zach Wink Haha!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 pm

zach also rises wrote:
Kirby Phelps (PK) wrote:2. In Ep. 1, what place did they say Roy came from. Eluvia or something? Is this correct?

The Fire Emblem game that Roy is from takes place is on the continent of Elibe. That could be the answer to his question.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 pm

How exactly did You and Matt Meet?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Phelps (PK) on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am

smashbro wrote:
zach also rises wrote:

The Fire Emblem game that Roy is from takes place is on the continent of Elibe. That could be the answer to his question.

So Zach got it wrong? What will the Fire Emblem fanboys say?

Kirby Phelps (PK)
Riff Raff

View user profile http://kirbygalaxy.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 am

Kirby Phelps (PK) wrote:
smashbro wrote:
zach also rises wrote:

So Zach got it wrong? What will the Fire Emblem fanboys say?
In past addresses to Fire Emblem "fanboys", zach has suggested that they chill out and not get their undies in a twist over things like this. But I could be wrong.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next