[ 7 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Mushroom Kingdom Election

Post  TheTJ on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 am

So... At the end of Episode 10, we are left without someone to lead. Sure, Marth is Chief, but that's not enough.

So who do you think should get elected, and why?

My vote would probably go to Captain Falcon. He seems to have an air of authority about him.

No, I don't have another reason, why?

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mushroom Kingdom Election

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

Can we rebuild after this great disaster? CAN we make the children laugh? CAN we make this kingdom be the way Peach wanted?

WE CAN.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am

Captain Falcon can lead, just as long as Mario's the minister of defense ;P That guy can build & take out an entire army Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 am

Marth. He's a Prince so he has the experience to run a kingdom.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhiel on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 am

smashbro wrote:Marth. He's a Prince so he has the experience to run a kingdom.
There is probably a reason why he isn't anymore, ya kno...

As for a new leader? I don't know. A council of three or five might be the best option rather than a single person.

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 am

Samus. cause a president with eyepatch, looking good in a tight latex suit is just win.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerian on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am

smashbro wrote:Marth. He's a Prince so he has the experience to run a kingdom.

Agreed.

But if he was to stay the police chief and ont the ruler, he could be sort of an emergency dictator: a stint that would run a matter of months in order to get the kingdom back together and possibly find a new heir or ruler.

I don't think Captain Falcon could run the Mushroom Kingdom. He is too me centered. Yes, I know he changed his mind and came back at the end, but I don't think he changed as a person and wouldn't expect him to stay around whenever things got rough.

Lerian
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://memoirsofan80schild.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

I'm going through the women in the cast, since the MK is apparently a matriarchy.

Samus would be a great leader, but her reputation is less than sterling lately. She's out.

Hm. Rosalina and Daisy are dead, Pauline and Malon have no political clout... Honestly, I don't think any of the main cast from the show would be a credible choice for office, meaning that we have to think outside the box for candidates.

OMFG I just had a horrible thought.

We already know Bowser Jr. (the eighth Koopaling from the long disavowed game Super Mario Sunshine) long labored under the impression that he was Peach's illegitmate son. If he was to pop back in from Discontinuity and try to take over on the basis of that misconception... *shudder*

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

that made me lol

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Luigi, Captain Falcon, Marth, or Samus. Thats my opinion.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilMac on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Realistically although I joke about Captain Falcon for president I don't really think there are any good leaders left until someone steps up. Everyone who survived had a "lookout for number 1" mentality or had a shady background. Mario and Luigi would never be elected. Captain Falcon was to concerned about his own well being, Pit isn't really a strong leader. Samus used to be a bounty hunter. Seeing as how things have gone in California (my apologizes to anyone from there reading this.......... not because of what I said but because you have Arnold "THE GOVONATOR" running your State) My money would be on Lakitu to win the election.

lilMac
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 pm

lilMac wrote:Seeing as how things have gone in California (my apologizes to anyone from there reading this.......... not because of what I said but because you have Arnold "THE GOVONATOR" running your State)
Fine, but how is this relevant to the rest of your post?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilMac on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Thats what I say LAkitu would be elected. He is in the face of the public all of the time. He's a smooth talker who can make people believe what he wants. Would he be the best leader? No. But I think he would be elected.

lilMac
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 pm

The Kindergarten Cop will KILL YOU. "Put that cookie down! NOOOOWW!"
---

Yea, I was thinking of the Lakitu, but the reason I didn't choose him is, wasn't he siding with Bowser?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 pm

You remember how Link declared martial law at the end of episode 2? That means Marth is in charge.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm

lilMac wrote:He's a smooth talker who can make people believe what he wants.
For this reason I can see him becoming elected now.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm

smashbro wrote:
lilMac wrote:He's a smooth talker who can make people believe what he wants.
For this reason I can see him becoming elected now.

You are right, it reminds me of now, but failure.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Wow it seems Luigi isnt geting any reward for his good deed. I honestly think he'd be a good leader. Level headed amd calm, unless it involves ghosts, he'd be a good king.

However, I feel if he was offered the job, he'd decline. To me Luigi is one of those heroes who saves the day and dosent accept a reward. So I change my vote to Marth. With the Mushroom Kingdom falling apart, they need a strong leader like him.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/WorkshopofStupidity

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Wow it seems Luigi isnt geting any reward for his good deed. I honestly think he'd be a good leader. Level headed amd calm, unless it involves ghosts, he'd be a good king.

However, I feel if he was offered the job, he'd decline. To me Luigi is one of those heroes who saves the day and dosent accept a reward. So I change my vote to Marth. With the Mushroom Kingdom falling apart, they need a strong leader like him.

The thing about Marth is, if someone "hurt" his buddies, he wouldn't stay calm and he would require revenge. Even in times like those, it would end up being like when Guan Yu was killed by an ambush by Wu, Liu Bei went into rage and attacked Wu, just to lose. You can see where I am going with this. Marth might be a little to "touchy".

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Outlaw wrote:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Wow it seems Luigi isnt geting any reward for his good deed. I honestly think he'd be a good leader. Level headed amd calm, unless it involves ghosts, he'd be a good king.

The thing about Marth is, if someone "hurt" his buddies, he wouldn't stay calm and he would require revenge. Even in times like those, it would end up being like when Guan Yu was killed by an ambush by Wu, Liu Bei went into rage and attacked Wu, just to lose. You can see where I am going with this. Marth might be a little to "touchy".
Thats a good point, but I think everyone is a little to obsessed with Falcon being leader. I mean, he has they same problem as Marth. The show has shown that he has a bit of a temper and if Kirby, or a new villain, were to hurt or kill Pit, he'd go crazy. Also Lakitu, I think, is a bad choice. I agree that everyone whould probably vote for him, but that dose not mean hes a good leader. If Kirby showed up, he'd be the first to run for cover.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm

It seems they are all bad for the title of King, (or queen). Maybe they all could lead. As the heroes.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Wow that actually gave me an idea. Since Peach is dead and she has no children, the monarchy chould be over. They chould mabye split the power up amongst each other.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Wow that actually gave me an idea. Since Peach is dead and she has no children, the monarchy chould be over. They chould mabye split the power up amongst each other.

An oligarchy.

Or they could go democratic.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm

lilMac wrote:Seeing as how things have gone in California (my apologizes to anyone from there reading this.......... not because of what I said but because you have Arnold "THE GOVONATOR" running your State)

you know i do belive i heard somewhere that he's doing a better job than his predicessor...apparently he actually brought the economy up a bit after the last govonor.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilMac on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

DarkFalco wrote:

you know i do belive i heard somewhere that he's doing a better job than his predicessor...apparently he actually brought the economy up a bit after the last govonor.

Thats cool. I didn't mean any offense to anyone with that statement just poking a little fun. (Believe me I hate our Prime Minister as well as our Premier up here so we arn't any better off).

I really can't see Luigi or Mario as the new head of whatever they decide to have in the mushroom kingdom. The two of them have always seemed as though they are Mercenaries that have always been loyal to the Mushroom kingdom. Its a shame because Luigi probably would have made a good head of a a democratic government, though peddling drugs in his past would probably come back to haunt him and cause a huge fiasco.

lilMac
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top