THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 pm

~ TASK FORCE - HEALTH ~
$400 Koopa Coins collectively
Weldar - ROY - 8 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Fobby - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Queen_Camilla - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

Spontaneous Combustion - MARTH - 8 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
td260 - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
BY2K - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
TheTJ - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

Raya - IKE - 8 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
JGH27 - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Sahrimnir - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
DRTJR - 6 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

~ MISSING PERSONS - HEALTH ~
Avalanche - Located: A - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) - 1 Unidentified Mushroom
Ansem - Located: A3 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Blue Madness - Located: A3 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) - 1 Frail Lightsword
Minby_Aran -Located: A9 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) - 1 Silver Case
OmicronAustin - Located: A3 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) - 1 Suspicious Fireflower
Serras-Kai - Located: A1 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Relmitos - Located: A9 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
SnakeInABox - Located: A7 - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
Dark Falco - Located: A - 5 Health (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 19 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE PRISON

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Behold, the wonder that is MS Paint... yeah shut up. Embarassed

All missing persons start at the very northern centre part of the map, otherwise known as "A"

Green Box – Gas Mask:
Lasts indefinitely until detached for more than a few moments after activation at which point the oxygen tank it’s attached to ceases to function, negates gas damage by 100%

White Box – Reinforced Door:
A heavy reinforced door, nothing short of a Falcon Punch could open this by force. Some kind of mechanism will need to be activated to open it.

Question Box – Contains either a Trap, Lever or Item:
The mysterious Question Box may contain a deadly trap ready to go off upon inspection, on the other hand it may contain a lever or item crucial for surviving and escaping the Asylum, is it worth the risk?

POW Box - …?

Red Circle – Piranha Plant:
The Piranha plant is badly nourished but still staving off the effects of well… death, approaching it from behind and jumping off its head is a simple task however attempting to progress past it and through the door behind will earn you -1 Damage, somewhere you need to get to quickly? Then you’ll pay the price.

I apologize if some of you find this hard to see, I know I do sometimes. Hopefully you can see the thin grey lines that divide the rooms.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RULES

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:41 pm

~ RULES, ETC, ETC ~
I might be trying to do too much as far as a forum based game goes but this is generally how it will work.

MOVING AROUND THE KINGDOM/PRISON:
Team 1 get's one "Movement Phase", this effectively works out as 3 Phases while Ike, Roy and Marth are all still alive. Team 1 selects from a list of potentially places that may contain TEAM 2, if they luck out it's possible they'll find clues, information that may lead to clues, traps or something else entirely... like nothing.

Team 2 get's four "Movement Phases", that is to say each person can move about the prison as far as four spaces (it'll make sense once the game starts). Moving into another room, opening a [ ? ] or [POW] box, using a lever etc all use a movement phase however rather than posting four consecutive times simply state what you are doing in the order your doing it in.

INTERACTING AROUND THE KINGDOM/PRISON:
The Kingdom is on the edge of falling into the anarchy that unfolded in "There Will Be Brawl", people are anxious, tense but most of all potentially dangerous. Team 1 may encounter traps either left for them, someone else or may simply be in the wrong place at the wrong time, the streets aren't as safe as they use to be.

The same can be said for Team 2, the prison is filled with potential hazards that could bring an end to you and the rest of the team. Curiosity killed the cat and all that.

DETERMINING A ROUND:
To stop the game from getting too radically out of hand, it'll be somewhat turned based much like the Mafia's day/night phase system. Team 1 will have their turn first to investigate locations and post what it is they hope to do there, after that Team 2 will have their go and once that is completed that will conclude a round where a certain something may happen before Team 1 has their next turn. Simple.. I hope.

SMEAR CAMPAIGN:
A good reputation is easier to lose then a bad one, if the Task Force gets too carried away 'x' amount of members may be given forced "temporary" leave until the heat dies down. Generally this will only happen to those on TEAM 1 that get caught doing things they shouldn't but be careful they don't pull their cohorts down with them, a smaller team leaves Ike, Roy and Marth more exposed.

LOCATION IS EVERYTHING:
As TEAM 1 investigate all over the Mushroom Kingdom, it's possible that some area's may cause damage to the team (fire trap, unruly vagrants, falling bob omb's amongst other things) so it's important to list down in what order you approach the area.

Eg: Team 1 led by Roy will investigate Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land followed by TheTJ, Fobby and td260. Upon entering, a fire trap is set off causing -4 Damage to Roy (Weldar), -3 Damage to TheTj, -2 Damage to Fobby and -1 Damage to td260.

ESCAPE!!!:
Like all those around you in TEAM 2, your first and only goal should be to escape the prison you woke up in. By progressing further and further towards the centre the air will begin to smell less stale, more life giving. However Kirby has installed an array of traps and levers that will force you to detour from the door in an effort to find a way to open it and also keep you inside longer.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 8 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 SPECIAL LOCATIONS

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 pm

The Police Station: Here you can get advice from Police Chief Link on how to progress in the search; you can also ask District Attorney Zelda for a warrant if you have a sufficient case… or $25 Koopa Coins.

The Hospital: Here you can recuperate some of your wounds; however due to the anarchy Kirby has inspired not to mention deteriorating conditions within the city itself and steeper health cover costs the hospital only has room to admit two more people at a time.

Mushroom Kingdom News Studio: Here you can plead your case to Lakitu in the hopes that he’ll do a publicity piece to help people overlook any particularly heinous actions the task force has done recently, his influence will help people forget the task force ever stepping over the line… for $50 Koopa Coins.

The Not-So-Shy-Girl Club: Here is where fantasies come true, if only for a short time. King Dedede has been allowed to operate despite the debauchery that happens here as his paid up with the right people, so long as he keeps his operation small. For $40 Koopa Coins Dedede’s girls can treat you to some R&R to help mend those aches and pains in your back and other places so that you can get back to your job… whatever that was. An expensive albeit quick alternative to the hospital, also comes with the risk of a smear campaign being launched against the task force if spotted utilizing such services.

The POKeMON Fighting Rings: A good place to earn some koopa coins on the side… or lose them, also comes with the risk of a smear campaign being launched against the task force if spotted utilizing such services.

Yellow Cab Dispatch: For $50 Koopa Coins, toad detectives can catch a cab without an SO, an extra $5 per an additional toad.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 INVESTIGATION LOCATIONS

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Kirby: How long do you think it will take for you to find your missing towns people? I imagine that they will not survive for very long before they turn on each other, be careful out there... it's not just I that wants to see you dead.

Peach's Castle
Lakitu's Bachelor Pad
The Falcon Punch Bowl
The Brinstar Dance & Show
The Immigrant District
Bowser's Lair
Petal Meadows Asylum
The Orphanage
The Ivory Nintendo Tower
The Mario Bros House
Wario's House
Red's House
Samus Aran's Spaceship
Mew Two's Stadium
Captain Falcon's Garage
Pit's Haven
Ganondorfs Fort
Miyamoto's Office
Yellow Cab Dispatch
Final Destination
The StarFox Hanger
Hyrule Water Temple
Hyrule Fire Temple
Hyrule Shadow Temple
Hyrule Earth Temple
Hyrule Temple of Time
Mushroom Docks
Garudo Desert Outskirts
Moo Moo Farm
Mega City #3
Dr Robotnik's Inventorium
Smiths Waverly Race Circuit
Dr Mario's Feel-Good Pharmacy
Zanzabar Theme Park

Jet Hammer Motel
Luigi's Mansion

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  TD260 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm

can we search alone? or do we need the "superior officers" to do so?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Alrighty so, for any questions you may have just click here. 13th Post down. Razz

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

i know where i would hide so i'd look their

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm

ok... so whenever the superiors show up, Can we search peach's castle? i have a feeling about that.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Alrighty so, for those with questions please send me a PM. This is so the forum doesn't get a mish-mash of in-game posts and questions and confuse people. Very Happy

td260: can we search alone? or do we need the "superior officers" to do so?
Answer: Once at a location, you can feel free to post what you intend to do there (eg: ask a question, shoot someone etc) however you'll need to follow a "superior officer" to said location. You can however suggest going to a location.

Why not use the other thread for questions that way everyone can see the answers and know what can and can't be done?

Just a suggestion

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A TYPICAL ROUND

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Example of 1 Round: TEAM 1

Team 1 has their "Discussion Round": Weldar suggests going to Tingles Rosy Rupeeland.
Weldar wrote:I think we should investigate Tingles Rosy Rupeeland.
The TJ suggests going to Mars.
TheTJ wrote:I think Mars is the best place to find missing people.
This will continue until either everyone has made a suggestion or one or all 3 "Superior Officers" stamp their foot down and opt to go to whatever location (this may seem a bit glitchy but really it's to stop stalls in case some people go MIA from the forum).

Team 1 has their "Movement Phase": Hypothetically, all 3 "Superior Officers" decide to go to Tingles Rosy Rupeeland.
To expedite things, the initial person that suggested going to said location will be infront unless the "Superior Officer" that seconded it states otherwise and pulls rank. A superior officer however cannot pull rank on another SO.

JGH27 wrote: I'll take the lead followed by Camilla, DRTJR and Raya.
If nothing were to happen...
I wrote:You and your team enter Tingles Rosy Rupeeland and are greeted by Tingle, he offers you to enjoy the festivities but you decline as you are on business and instead ask him some questions in regards to the missing persons.
If something were to happen...
Raya wrote: Hold up, I'll go in first followed by DRTJR, JGH27 and Camilla.
JGH27 may be badly injured and Camilla might not be fairing too well herself, so Raya pulls rank to reposition the team so the worse off team members may take the least damage if it's a trap, because then something like this could happen.
I wrote: Bowser flies (wtf?) across the entrance to Tingles Rosy Rupeeland, breathing fire down upon the team dealing -5 Damage to Raya, -4 to DRTJR, -3 to JGH27 and -2 to Camilla as she caught the embers and least of the attack.

Back to questions, you could ask something as simple as:
Raya wrote: Have you seen any of the missing people around here?
To which I'd post:
I wrote:Nope
Essentially to keep a spam of posts down to a minimum, I'd suggest PM'n the lead officer any questions you might have though that's just a suggestion. It might not be as bad as I imagine it could be. At this point TEAM 1 has finished their turn...

Example of 1 Round: TEAM 2
Team 2 doesn't have to worry too much about following orders or procedure, they simply have to survive either by their own wits or through team work. However they just have four "Movement Phases" which comprises of either: Moving, activating a [?] or [POW] box or using a gas mask.

Ansem wrote: I'm moving from *G4 to G2 and opening up the [?] box
Ansem had moved across by 2 spaces and used his 3rd point of movement to open the [?] box.
*Note:I'm gonna try adding a grid to make things easier for keeping track of TEAM 2 members on the map.

Also, in as close to a realistic feel as possible. If I was online when Ansem opened the [?] I could reveal it right then and there as Kirby is watching all of TEAM 2 at the time and allowed it, otherwise I'll wait until all of TEAM 2 have finished having their turn. Once all of TEAM 2 have had their turn that will conclude TEAM 2's turn. Then a brief interlude between the end of Round 1 and start of Round 2 to see how things are going, if the game needs tweaking or the like and also whether or not anything bad happens in the prison (eg: cave in, poison gas etc) then the next round will start and Team 1 will decide if they want to continue investigating at their current location or move on following the same procedure as above.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 INTRO

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

An early morning as usual at the office, with Kirby still at large the Mushroom Police force has been under a lot of scrutiny lately. Budget cuts are everywhere to be seen and the kingdom is watching law enforcement very closely for results, Police Chief Link in an effort to inspire the townsfolk and win back their loyalty and faith has commissioned a Task Force to be made in the effort to hunt and arrest Kirby.

However as soon as you arrived at the office Link calls you into the briefing room along with the rest of the task force and staples the front page of "Koopa Times" on the investigation board.

"KIRBY STRIKES AGAIN! DOZENS OF TOADS AND HYRULIANS MISSING!"

Link makes a point of saying that regardless of whether or not Kirby is behind this new spree of missing persons that is what the newspapers are saying. As task force members you need to get out there and demonstrate professionals at work and let the people know this is being handled by the best. He offers you the investigation room to discuss plans of action before he goes back to his office.

ROUND 1, TEAM 1 START

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 MOVEMENT PHASE ROUND 1

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm

The Task Force splits off in 3 directions to cover more ground and hopefully find the location of the missing persons that much quicker.

Roy (Weldar), Queen_Camilla, Sahrimnir and DRTJR make a start to their investigations at the Immigrant District. Upon entering they turn over boxes, look for signs of struggles, even a red herring. A resounding "It's SHOW TIME!" echo's off of the walls as Camilla feels a searing pain in her back as Solid Snake sneak attacked her before disappearing into the shadows again.

Camilla suffered -3 Damage.

A hylian vagrant approaches the group seemingly in a drunken stupor "You is look'n for da miss'nk shrooms? People go missing in the Luigi Mansion all the time!" His next sentence is followed by gratuitous amounts of bile and alchohol. You wonder how people without money still manage to find new bottles of assorted alchohol given the current tax hike on the stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marth (Spontaneous Combustion), TheTJ and td260 make a start to their investigations at the Jet Hammer Motel. It only took a few moments of "assertiveness" over the owner for him to allow you to sweep room after room, you narrow your search down to the last 10 rooms of the Motel and proceed to finish your sweep.
ROOMS LEFT TO SEARCH: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ike (Raya), Fobby and JGH27 make a start to their investigations at the Falcon Punch Bowl. With a wave of your badge you and your team stroll into the building with high hopes that you'll gather your first clue, you proceed to the owners office and you find Captain Falcon waiting for your inquiries.

Captain Falcon: Evening officers, are you here to... show me your moves?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm

We ask questions now?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm feeling particularity generous towards lucky number seven. Also, lets go for 3. I like 3. Aaaaaannnnddddd.... 10. then 4, then 9, then... Anyone else Want to suggest rooms?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm

JGH27 wrote:We ask questions now?
Yes, I sent a PM to you as I imagined you'd have asked a question but to stop anyone else from asking that I'll post here that "Yes, you can ask questions now" Razz

td260 wrote:I'm feeling particularity generous towards lucky number seven. Also, lets go for 3. I like 3. Aaaaaannnnddddd.... 10. then 4, then 9, then... Anyone else Want to suggest rooms?
td260 opens the door to Room #7 to find Saria, one of Dedede's girls and a nameless toad having sexy times. With nothing crucial to the investigation to be seen in this room he closes the door before the pair realise it was opened, he then proceeds towards and opens door #3.

td260 then receives a face full of egg from a highly offended Birdo, wiping the egg off his face he closes the door and moves on.

td260 suffered -1 Damage.

td260 then proceeds to and opens door #10. Upon opening the door he finds Diddy Kong playing SSBM and losing badly, out of frustration Diddy shoots his peanut gun wildly around the room, td260 cop'd one right between the eyes before he could get the door closed.

td260 suffered -1 Damage.

td260 then proceeds to and opens door #9. Upon opening the door he finds a large smear of blood trailing all around the room but no source or body to be found. The only additional thing found in this room is a "Not So Shy Girls" club box of matches sitting haphazardly on the table end with Samus Aran's pin-up picture printed on the off side. Potential clue?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Captain Falcon: Evening officers, are you here to... show me your moves?

Maybe another time, Captain. Right now we're here for more serious matters. You've no doubt heard about the missing Toads and Hyrulians. We'd like to ask you some questions on the matter.

- Do you know any of the missing?
- Were any of the missing seen at the Punch Bowl prior to their disappearance?
- Are you aware of any suspicious activity amongst your patrons?
- Have you heard any rumours or suspicious talk relating to the case?

(haven't recieved any PMs from JGH or Fobby yet, so there may be more questions on the way Mentok)

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 am

Raya wrote:
- Do you know any of the missing?
Sorry, I don't have much time to socialise lately, trying to keep this club open is a full time endeavour.

Raya wrote:
- Were any of the missing seen at the Punch Bowl prior to their disappearance?
None of the names sound familiar, I have hundreds of patrons in here on a good night so it's possible some of them may have been here.

Raya wrote:
- Are you aware of any suspicious activity amongst your patrons?
It'd be stupid to think that nothing suspicious happens here but I make a note to put a stop to things like that when I see it. I did ban a group of toads last night, came in here trying to sell faulty reflectors. This is a club not a pawn shop, so I had em thrown out.

Raya wrote:
- Have you heard any rumours or suspicious talk relating to the case?
It's all over the papers, people are too afraid now to walk home by themselves from the club so I guess the taxi business is booming. One rumour I've heard a few times is that Mew Two is rounding up toads and hylians to act as punching bags for his personal pocket monster entourage... course it's only a rumour.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TEAM 2 INTRO

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 am

You awaken to the sound of gasping, coughing and hysteria as you open your eyes to a cold, dank dimly lit but worst of all completely alien place. You look around and see several other hylians and toads just like you all seemingly just as confused. As you pick yourself up off the floor you hear a crackling PA system squack to life, the voice is eerily familiar having once belonged to such a cute pink sentient... thing.

Kirby: Good evening everyone, I hope you have all slept well for I promise you... if you fail to escape this place, the next time you fall asleep you will not wake up again. Now that you know this I shall explain to you what it is you need to do in order to save yourselves.

You will all notice a large door beside you, behind this door are six more doors, these six doors are all that stand in your way to freedom. To open them all you must do is find the lever or key, ohhh and do be careful, the previous residents of this place are quite hungry.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am

ok, since team 2 is more of a free-for-all.... I choose to take the doors eastward to A11 and hit the ?-block

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 am

Avalanche91 proceeds eastward into the dank prison, looking on he finds a [?] block hovering in the air (how does that work anyway? Koopa Magic?). Hitting the underside of the [?] block a mushroom pops out, unsure of what to make of it at this time you stow it away in your pocket for later.

Avalanche91 gains 1 Unidentified Mushroom.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:36 am

I'll go from A to A1 and risk the ? Block.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 am

Blue Madness proceeds westward and hits the [?] block. A very frail looking lightsword pops out for you to use, your curious as to why Kirby would allow you such an item but take it none the less.

Blue Madness obtained a Frail Lightsword

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 am

"oh man, this is not good. Ey blue, wait up!!"

I follow blue madness, hoping that strength in numbers isn't a lie....

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 am

"Hey man, wait up!" I follow Avalanche to A 11. "Hmm, a gas mask. This could come in handy"

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top