THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  TD260 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm

At least I took a picture of the potential clue...
*TD260 stowed the Potential clue #1 away in his bag*
TJ, you should probably get to the hospital... I'm not too damaged, and I have an SO to lead me.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm

DRTJR wrote:i wish to gain more information out of my fellow hyrulians about the missing persons
You approach various hyrulians within the Immigrant District and ask them about the missing persons reported on the news.

They shoot off a list of places though it was difficult to understand in their stuttering drunken haze, a general pattern that you get though was majority of the toads and hyrulians that have gone missing were significantly wealthy or at least quite well off.

Some were seen once or twice at the PokeMon fighting circuit but other than that your not sure what else you'd hope to glean from these vagrants.

Note: If I forcefully (for lack of a better word) eject someone from an area much like what happened to TheTJ it's simply to indicate there's nothing left to find in that room, this is help the pacing of things.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah... I heal at the hospital if I can, Otherwise I hang out at the Police station where it's (Relatively) safe.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Well I guess before we leave we should take one last last around. I'll take a good look around the area keeping an eye out for any interesting looking characters.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Hmm, Captain Falcon....I'm noticing your "Angel" isn't around....any idea where he may be found? Afterall, it's no secret he's been known to frequent many sketchy areas. Perhaps he could answer some questions?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm

JGH27 wrote:Hmm, Captain Falcon....I'm noticing your "Angel" isn't around....any idea where he may be found? Afterall, it's no secret he's been known to frequent many sketchy areas. Perhaps he could answer some questions?
Captain Falcon: "With you in law enforcement it's hard to imagine why this city is going to the dogs, this is a nightclub not a house. His probably at his haven sleeping from the fundraiser party we had here last night."

Weldar did not see anything more of interest as he and his team left the Immigrant District, Camilla was instructed to go to the Mushroom Mercy Hospital.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh really, what kinda of fundraiser was that?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 pm

JGH27 wrote:Oh really, what kinda of fundraiser was that?
Captain Falcon: A downtown fundraiser, trying to get some koopa coins together to patch up the immigrant district, people these days aren't likely to help out for free so we need something to give them for their time.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Providing Raya or Fobbs have no further questions, I'd say we're done here.

Thanks for your time

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 am

Mr. Falcon's statements do seem to be fine. I think we should go to the Immigrant District to verify though. If that's what we're aiming for.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am

I would go to the Pokemon fighting-ring to go further down the rabbit hole.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 am

I say my team goes to investigate Not So Shy Girls club. That trail of blood might kinda have some signifigance.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Roy (Weldar) and his team (JGH27, BY2K) opt to investigate the Petal Meadows Asylum, upon arrival they find a large dark stone building. It's upkeep looks to be in order and it doesn't inspire a prolonged sense of dread like most asylum's. The house as it were is relatively empty in that Kirby's rampage has only affected a small minority, likewise a few pocket monsters have also been admitted for being too wild. Weldar presses the intercom button:

60-something Female Voice: Welcome to Petal Meadows Asylum, visiting hours are ten till four monday through friday. How may I help you?

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Roy (Weldar) and his team (Fobby, BY2K) opt to investigate the Petal Meadows Asylum, upon arrival they find a large dark stone building. It's upkeep looks to be in order and it doesn't inspire a prolonged sense of dread like most asylum's. The house as it were is relatively empty in that Kirby's rampage has only affected a small minority, likewise a few pocket monsters have also been admitted for being too wild. Weldar presses the intercom button:

60-something Female Voice: Welcome to Petal Meadows Asylum, visiting hours are ten till four monday through friday. How may I help you?

I'm with Weldar, not Fobby

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I've gone to the Hospital with the TJ to recover, I suppose. =P

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 am

I, Fobby and Sahrimnir enter the Not So Shy Girls night club. I think I'll go in first, even if I doubt there will be any traps there.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Marth (Spontaneous Combustion), Fobby and Sahrimnir enter the Not So Shy Girl's club. Patrons pretty much ignore the new comers as they are fixated on Dedede's girls strutting their stuff in the foggy haze that is the clubs atmosphere. You notice Samus Aran at the bench seemingly on her break, or drinking on the job... you can't quite tell which one.

Samus: Looks like I'm not the only one off duty.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Can I come out of the asylum to have a "chat" with Samus? Please?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Can I come out of the asylum to have a "chat" with Samus? Please?
No, get back in your cage! Razz

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm

In response to the lady: "We're with the police force investigating the missing people. We'd like to come in and talk to some of the inmates."

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 am

Marth to Samus: "Actually, we're on the job. Good evening, miss Aran. We're looking for the kidnapped citizens and I'm sure that you, with all of your connections, have heard at least something about them."

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Myself, DRTJR and td260 are investigating Mewtwo's Stadium.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 pm

i would Question the ticket sellers to find out who the Missing persons where normally sitting with.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Raya wrote:Myself, DRTJR and td260 are investigating Mewtwo's Stadium.
i kinda had the Not So Shy Girls clue... but w/e. i took a picture, so i could have mass produced it or something.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Weldar wrote:In response to the lady: "We're with the police force investigating the missing people. We'd like to come in and talk to some of the inmates."
Lady on speakerbox: Certainly, please come in and be sure to keep all shiny objects, weapons and possible maiming objects to yourself and out of sight. *Weldar and his team are seen inside after filling out the appropriate visitors notebook and other formalities*

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Marth to Samus: "Actually, we're on the job. Good evening, miss Aran. We're looking for the kidnapped citizens and I'm sure that you, with all of your connections, have heard at least something about them."
Samus Aran: Well sure, I've heard about them... in the paper. I've heard all kinds of rumours from a wild horde of yoshi's ate them to being abducted by a master hand... whatever that is. Nothing I think what you detectives would call a... reliable lead.

Raya wrote:Myself, DRTJR and td260 are investigating Mewtwo's Stadium.
After waving your badge to admit yourself into the stadium you take the elevator up to the VIP and Managers office where MewTwo awaits, upon exiting the elevator you see a very expensive looking pinstriped suit and inside dwells (when I was a kid) one of the most powerful pokemon in existance. MewTwo is looking away from the task force and outside the window overseeing construction and renovations, holding a cigar up it's noted that while he isn't actually sucking on the end it still shows signs of inhaling while MewTwo puffs the smoke from his nostrils, a strange display of his psychic prowess. His voice echo's within the task forces minds...

MewTwo: I considered saving you the trouble and telling you I know nothing of the missing townpeople before you entered the elevator but something tells me you'd have persisted and came regardlessly.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top