THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm

All the same, Mr. MewTwo. I'd just like to ask you, did the missing persons spend... much time here? And how reliable were they in paying their debts?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 pm

td260 wrote:All the same, Mr. MewTwo. I'd just like to ask you, did the missing persons spend... much time here? And how reliable were they in paying their debts?
MewTwo: For me to acknowledge the existence of anyone that visits this stadium they would need to be VIP members, the names listed in the news article were no such members therefore I could not tell you how often they may have visited my stadium. However, anyone with debts I keep documented, in this city people tend to believe that because I have not reminded them of their debt that I have simply let it slide or forgotten... I never forget.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
td260 wrote:All the same, Mr. MewTwo. I'd just like to ask you, did the missing persons spend... much time here? And how reliable were they in paying their debts?
MewTwo: For me to acknowledge the existence of anyone that visits this stadium they would need to be VIP members, the names listed in the news article were no such members therefore I could not tell you how often they may have visited my stadium. However, anyone with debts I keep documented, in this city people tend to believe that because I have not reminded them of their debt that I have simply let it slide or forgotten... I never forget.

So, you're saying they did not owe you anything?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

td260 wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
td260 wrote:All the same, Mr. MewTwo. I'd just like to ask you, did the missing persons spend... much time here? And how reliable were they in paying their debts?
MewTwo: For me to acknowledge the existence of anyone that visits this stadium they would need to be VIP members, the names listed in the news article were no such members therefore I could not tell you how often they may have visited my stadium. However, anyone with debts I keep documented, in this city people tend to believe that because I have not reminded them of their debt that I have simply let it slide or forgotten... I never forget.
So, you're saying they did not owe you anything?
MewTwo: I'm afraid that's... priviledged information.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

No, he is saying he is part of Anonymous...

We are Anonymous... We do not forgive... We do not forget...

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

You're funny. And as a consequence, that was a funny joke.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Samus Aran: Well sure, I've heard about them... in the paper. I've heard all kinds of rumours from a wild horde of yoshi's ate them to being abducted by a master hand... whatever that is. Nothing I think what you detectives would call a... reliable lead.
"We found evidence that one of the kidnapped people might have visited this club before the cannibal caught him. He was staying at the Jet Hammer motel. Ring any bells?"

Fobby, Sahrimnir...I think you're allowed to ask something too. Go for it.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 am

come on guys, how often do you have the chance to talk to samus Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

"Miss Aran, do you recognize any of the names on the list of missing people? Has anyone of them been here?"

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm

"Mewtwo this is valuable information, name your price and we might pay it. these Hyrulians and toads may have but mere days left before we find them dead, or worse. we need all the intell we can get." DRTJR

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Weldar on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 pm

I'd like to question the inmates, ask if any of them know Kirby.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Raya on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:19 am

Mr. Mewtwo, it would be in your very best interests to help with the investigation. Not only are there lives at stake, we are aware of some...questionable activities at your stadium. I enjoy a flutter on the battles as much as the next person, so let's say it would be to our mutual benefit if you co-operated.

We'll ask again; did any of the missing owe debts to you? Also, though you claim they weren't VIPs and so not particularily worth your attentions, did you or any of your staff witness or become aware of suspicious activity in the time leading up to the disappearences?

Any information you give will be of much use to the investigation and returning your customers...and of course be held in strictist confidence, should you so desire.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Samus Aran: Well sure, I've heard about them... in the paper. I've heard all kinds of rumours from a wild horde of yoshi's ate them to being abducted by a master hand... whatever that is. Nothing I think what you detectives would call a... reliable lead.
"We found evidence that one of the kidnapped people might have visited this club before the cannibal caught him. He was staying at the Jet Hammer motel. Ring any bells?"
*Samus shows a fleeting sign of discomfort before sighing and downing a shot of her drink* Samus: Well shit... alright, I decided to do a once off private show for a customer because he had a huge bag of coins, none of the other dancers wanted to go anywhere outside the club with a stranger so I took the chance.

We went to the Jet Hammer... things got a little too kinky, it ended with him being tied to the bed and me leaving with some koopa coins. He was fine and didn't look like he was going anywhere before housekeeping would find him. I think he was working the black market, on the way to the Jet Hammer he was trying to convince me to buy some reflectors and ray guns off him.



Sahrimnir wrote:"Miss Aran, do you recognize any of the names on the list of missing people? Has anyone of them been here?"
*Samus points to Serras-Kai's name* Samus: Just that one, he was the one trying to sell me quality items. Pretty sure he's working for the StarFox team's under the counter racket over at their hanger... sorry sugar, that's all I know about this.


Weldar wrote:I'd like to question the inmates, ask if any of them know Kirby.
When you put the word out on who you'd like to question and why, just about every inmate bellows, yells and squeals that they know Kirby. Whether they are serious or just doing it for attention is hard to tell. You find a Squirtle that seems sane enough but cannot understand what it's saying beyond it's own name.


DRTJR wrote:"Mewtwo this is valuable information, name your price and we might pay it. these Hyrulians and toads may have but mere days left before we find them dead, or worse. we need all the intell we can get." DRTJR
MewTwo: I'm afraid you do not have access to enough money that would be needed to clear any such debts... however, that $400 Koopa Coins I sense you have would make a sufficent down payment.


Raya wrote:Mr. Mewtwo, it would be in your very best interests to help with the investigation. Not only are there lives at stake, we are aware of some...questionable activities at your stadium. I enjoy a flutter on the battles as much as the next person, so let's say it would be to our mutual benefit if you co-operated.

We'll ask again; did any of the missing owe debts to you? Also, though you claim they weren't VIPs and so not particularily worth your attentions, did you or any of your staff witness or become aware of suspicious activity in the time leading up to the disappearences?

Any information you give will be of much use to the investigation and returning your customers...and of course be held in strictist confidence, should you so desire.
MewTwo: I will take that veiled threat as a sign of desperation rather than intimidation detective Ike. Because only a fool would attempt to threaten me. I'm busy detective so I will make this quick and easy for your sensitive mind to comprehend.

Ansem and Minby_Aran both owe the stadium a small amount, almost negliable ($100 each). Dark Falco however was scalping tickets out the front of my stadium yesterday, before on site security could apprehend her she fled with what would effectively be $3000 of the stadiums money. So for obvious but different reasons detective I too would like to see her rescued so that she may repay her debt to society... and me.

~Possible Clue Gained~
Raya has earned a Super Coin which can currently be used on Link to gain useful insight on the current investigation.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm

It seemed like an eternity had gone by as the "inmates" of the prison wandered hopelessly deeper into the dank dark maze. Kirby recites gothic poetry through the speaker boxes and also informs Team 2 that a task force has been set up to rescue them and goes on further to explain to Team 2 the futility of their efforts as this game will be long over before they can be found and rescued... he guarentee's it.


MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 pm

I move to A7, grab teh Gas mas and pop open teh box.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I go from A1 to A3 and put on the gas mask. Just to make sure, I don't plan on TAKING it, just wearing it until my next turn..

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm just gonna mosey on over to A9

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Omicron Austin on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Head to A3, question box.

If nothing harms me, I'll continue to A5.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Move to A9, hit the block.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Ansem on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:16 am

i'm following Bluemadness again, thats the safest for me

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:43 am

aaw snakeinabox beat me to it. considering those were all the ?-blocks for the A-floor, I assume the lever has been found and dash to B-1 to pop another ?-box

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 am

The block from A3 hasn't been popped yet.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 am

Blue Madness wrote:The block from A3 hasn't been popped yet.

that would be too easy dont you think Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 am

It's not about being easy, it's about not all blocks from the A-Floor having been hit.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 am

Blue Madness wrote:The block from A3 hasn't been popped yet.

actually it has

and so if it is ok i head to b3 and the question box and gas mask there.


Last edited by DarkFalco on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE WILL BE BRAWL ASYLUM

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum