That you are, DRTJR, that you are.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 pm

i change my name too much wrote:
Fauxbee wrote:If that's true, we have Avalanche91, Raya and DarkFalco as Mafia.

Prove me wrong.
Now, I don't know about you guys, But these 3 haven't made the effort to post in this thread. (Since This Post)

I think I'm onto something.

They're thinking.
just saw this...um...i've posted quite a few times in the thread. i'd post more in the thread but i only get on around once a day....as for the vote....i can't really decide on the vote =/ i'll be back later after i think this one over

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Avalanche91 wrote: if you can reveal why you dont believe JGH was the cop, please do share. Id hate to turn out missing the point completly.

Unfortunately I can't really say more, hopefully things will become clear soon.

In other news here's a tally.

Mentok (3): Avalanche, Raya, Spontaneous Combustion,
Avalanche (5): Mentok, SnakeInABox, Weldar, Warchamp, DRTJR
Has Not Voted (3): DarkFalco, BY2K, Fobby

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

also another thing...fobby hasn't been THAT strong on who he thinks is mafia. and i don't think mentok has been acting suspicious enough for mafia....yet...
though i could be wrong and then get shanked in the back later....man even this far in the game there isn't all that muc to go on =/

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 am

Weldar and Warchamp, you are both actually really smart players. But here I see you using rather bad reasoning for your votes. If you actually had a really good reason to vote for him, I think you could easily justify it with your posts. Also, DRTJR is once again following the votes of the exact same people as in the rounds before.
I think you guys are actually starting to prove Avalanche's theories here. I'm not saying that all of you are mafia, but I'm seeing a pattern. Prove me wrong.
Mentok isn't really the most suspicious one here anymore, but for tactical reasons, I'm not going to change.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am

Hey, I probably wont be on for the next 2 days or so, going out of my town.

So don't kill me please, Thanks.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm

@Warchamp

Oh boy, I wish I was. Since I think I can't reveal my role, the least I could do is say that I'm not the detective. Honestly, I wish I was.

@Spontaneous Combustion

Avalanche has been playing the exact same game since last time. Prove me wrong.

Vote: Avalanche91

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Okay, I'm obviously talking to deaf ears right here, but listen up. The JGH = cop theory makes perfect sense. As I see it, we have four possible scenarios about what J was:

JGH might be a cop, who scanned Mentok and Fobby. A bit of a shot in the dark, but perfectly logical when you consider his posts. Then he could possibly be just a innocent or a mafia goon with a bad strategy.
I think we can give J so much credit that he wouldn't be either of those. Then there's the last option. JGH could have been a part of a very elaborate mafia scheme to fake a cop and make Mentok look suspicious so the townies lynch him. To that last scenario I have to say this:
If our criminal mastermind can come up with a gambit like that, we are playing against David fucking Xanatos, and if that's the case, we lost thirty minutes ago.

I have speaked.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

i was thinking the same thing...so if so doesn't that make avalanche and possibly warchamp look a little like mafia since they've backed the JGH detective theory so hardcore?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 pm

DarkFalco wrote:i was thinking the same thing...so if so doesn't that make avalanche and possibly warchamp look a little like mafia since they've backed the JGH detective theory so hardcore?
Take a closer look at that post. I'm implying that the last theory is very, very ridiculous.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:i was thinking the same thing...so if so doesn't that make avalanche and possibly warchamp look a little like mafia since they've backed the JGH detective theory so hardcore?
Take a closer look at that post. I'm implying that the last theory is very, very ridiculous.
eh..... Razz but i really am serious about it myself. who knows who the don may be? i know that there are some pretty smart people on this forum who could come up with shit like that.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 pm

You contradict yourself there.

Reading over the last couple of pages, (Finally) Jeremy could have been the cop.

However, From my point of view, he would at least given us clues to the rest of the searches. Now, I really don't want to bother searching, But I will guess that, (If he was the cop) He would have searched me in the first round, And then Mentok/??? In the second and third. However, 4 rounds have passed, He would have given clues of the rest.

However, this leaves a hole in your statement. The possiblity of a clever mafia. I believe that because he only gave away 2 of a possible 4 searches, He would have been the clever mafia.

To me, it seems that all ties lead to him being mafia.

Triple Ninja: That theory is plausible, Congratulations, You're now suspicious.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Look. Why would the mafia want to sacrifice one of it's own in a plan this elaborate just to kill off one guy? If the mob wants Mentok dead, why didn't they kill him off themselves?
If this is be the case, we're dealing with a pretty stupid mafia.

Also, let's consider that J scanned four people. Why would he go "oh hey, by the way, I know that these two guys are also innocent/mafia and I said this randomly even if they aren't involved in this stuff". That's basically a ticket to getting you killed by mob.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Is JGH being a mafian pretending to be the seer really that ridiculous? He could have just thought he would be in hot water soon so he soft claimed seer in hope of saving himself or casting shadows over an innocent if it failed, maybe even luring out the real seer to counterclaim if he was lucky. With no reveals on death it definitely would be a smart move but it's not exactly some full on crazy Xanathos Gambit.

EDIT: If you're a seer who's about to be lynched then you post all your information, or at least you should. You're about to die anyway and that information is helpful to all the other townies.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 pm

hey, I dont know what went on in J's head. I just doubt he'd be allowed to post all the information he gathered cause that'd be the same as roleclaiming, and we have a rule agains that. I think he went as far as he'd be allowed within the boundaries of that role, else ít would be like saying "lookie here, Im the detective". only thing I see here is that I am pretty much the only one who came up with a lead, though one being of questionable status.
Also, for some reason I can't help but feel that the majority of the votes against me is because I claim to have a lead (one being of questionable status etc). Specially DRJTR who votes on me, and I quote, "because he's awesome".

What I'd like to know is why most people are so hell bent on proving me wrong, and why hardly anyone comes with other decent theories?

(edit: could it be one of the extra roles is called the cynic or something? cause that'd fit Fobby perfectly this game)

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 pm

JGH didn't role claim though. He basically just said "I feel very strongly that Mentok is mafia."

It's quite likely he was the detective but again, it's not 100% sure.

Regarding your edit, that sounds likely.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Yes.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Well, before I (probably) go and greet the noose, I'd like to ask some people some questions. I cant force you to answer them, but if you'd do, it might give me some peace of mind.

Weldar; what gives? last game you were so fired up and played a huge role in hanging the mafia 1 by 1. You havent contributed half as much, and now you try to hang me without much reason. From you I had expected to at least note down the weird behavior off--

DRJTR and Warchamp: could you give me a reason as why to both change you're vote from Mentok to me in 24 houres, and then give a very bad argumented reason as to vote for me? I find such fast paced vote juggling kinda weird, specially if it happens at 2 people at once.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:36 pm

My Vote change was for a very good reason I am what you think i am

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 pm

You know what. I think this borders on the line of overanalyzing when there's a much easier mafia goon to spot. It's DRTJR. All right, first he goes with Mentok like a few people, but then, pop. A more convenient target for the mafia comes up, so he quickly changes vote. Because he's awesome. All righty then, that obviously proves that Avalanche is mafia. Because DRTJR is awesome.

I'm having second thoughts on Mentok, but DRTJR I have no doubt on. This guy eats Mama's pizza and pummels the shit out of snitches. If nobody agrees with me on this, I might as well give up trying to convince you people you have the wrong target entirely.

...and huzzah, DRTJR ninja'ed me at the best possible moment.

Vote change: DRTJR

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Or rather, You have the wrong target.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:46 pm

So DR pretty much jumped out in front of the headlights as a mafia.

The question is why would he do that?

My guess is that he's trying to curve the lynch. I'm willing to bet Avalanche or Mentok is the godfather. However, Mentok scanned as mafia (If J was detective) and usually the god father scans innocent.

I'm staying with Avalanche as my vote.

Last edited by Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name typo)

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote: DRTJR I have no doubt on. This guy eats Mama's pizza and pummels the shit out of snitches.
You forgot I love Pasta, carry brass knuckles and a .44 magnum. I also own the collector editions of the godfather movies and the Sopranos. almost forgot I drive a car with a very large trunk

EDIT: you do know that the Mafia now out numbers the innocents right?

EdiT: #2 Had you shakin' in your boots EH? well to be honest you guys killed one of ours a wile back td260

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 am

if I'm not mistaken, there are 6 townies now and 5 mafia. and seeing how I think 4 people acted very suspicious in my eyes after I cast my vote, I am pretty sure Im on the right track. Apologies to BY2K and his familie for suspecting him, but I know now. The Mafia are

Spoiler:
Warchamp. people please. look at this day phase and say he doesn't try and defend Mentok. for 3 day phases we've been hanging innocents, and nobody raised a hand, then I come with a possible motivation to hang one and suddenly they gang up on me. I wouldn't be half as suspicious if he'd just kept his original vote. Also, your entire last post makes no sense. if either me or Mentok is the Godfather, DRJTR openly admitted he's mafia, DRTJR is covering for Mentok and I openly call DRJTR out on being a mafia that would make Mentok the Godfather, not me, but I highly doubt you're vote is a typo.

Spoiler:
Mentok. I'll give you one thing and thats that you know when to stop talking when accused. but if only TheTJ, TD260 and even Jeremy got more then the little defense they were given, it wouldn't strike me as odd you got 3 people activly defending you. Probably 4 if the last guy was online. Now Im almost completly sure J was the detective

Spoiler:
DRJTR. first claiming your a lemming and then jumping on a new bandwagon because you're awesome? The only thing I can think of is that you first wanted to sacrifice Mentok, but then somebody PM'd around saying you would probably be able to take the townies out using your numbers now.

Spoiler:
Weldar. This guy used to post theories that could fill half a word document. Now what is he doing? the more I think about it, the more it strikes me as odd he doesn't wanna tell why he has reason to believe JGH wasn't the detective to begin with, making all the attempts to lead me off the idea pretty pointless

Spoiler:
Snakeinabox; comes across as a mindless minion now:P. Pretty sure I'd have more description if he was online

Fobby probably actually DID get a role like the critic/cynic.

Please townies, unite and vote for Mentok. They probably wouldn't do all this trouble if he wasn't a special mafia at the very least. If we don't find a mafia this day phase, youll be all like lambs to a slaughter since they'd gain majority. I wouldn't be one of those lambs, Id be dangling from a noose.
Spoiler:
also, without revealing my role. the moment I'll die, you'll know Im telling the truth

Last edited by Avalanche91 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top