TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 am

A special role would be Avalanche's, Where he's forced to lie. I think.

Also, A definate mafia would be Avalanche, No townie would know how much Mafia/Townies there would be.

Goodnight sweet prince.

@DRTJR If that were the case, You would have won. Bravo good sir, Bravo.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 am

What are you people smoking. Going after a less likely mafia when there's one other guy saying he is one.

Avalanche is right. If he dies today, the mafia will probably gain an upper hand. I don't claim to know what is the ratio between mafia and townies in this game, but I know this: Hanging Avalanche is a huge dick move. I'm saying this because I know a little more about his role than you do. Sorry, I'm not going to tell you how I know he's innocent. Roleclaiming is suspended and all.
I hesitated on saying this earlier because revealing this much is also a bit of a dick move. But at this point I don't know what else I can do.

Of course, even if Avalanche does survive through this day phase, the mafia will kill him. At least we can try to bring one of them down before that.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:14 am

>PM'd

Hurr cannot talk mafia unless in this thread hurr

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:30 am

I have no idea what you are trying to say in your strange hipster dialect, young man. Please elaborate so grandpa can understand.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Avalanche on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 am

henche I came to the conclusion Fobby is the critic/cynic/grinch/grouch/zeur/forum troll, no matter who says anything to him, he'll disagree.

I know the amount of mafia because Surge told us the ratio he would work with was 1:3....or 3:1. do the math, there were 18 players. if there's one mafia for every 3 townies that would make 25% mafia. 18:4=4.5 is either 4, or 5 cause we can't have half a mafia.

thank you, and have a pleasant day.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 am

Avalanche91 wrote:henche I came to the conclusion Fobby is the critic/cynic/grinch/grouch/zeur/forum troll, no matter who says anything to him, he'll disagree.

I know the amount of mafia because Surge told us the ratio he would work with was 1:3....or 3:1. do the math, there were 18 players. if there's one mafia for every 3 townies that would make 25% mafia. 18:4=4.5 is either 4, or 5 cause we can't have half a mafia.

thank you, and have a pleasant day.
Given all these theories that are spewing out of the wood work...

Changed vote from Avalanche91 to No One

... I no longer suspect him of being mafia, having said that... no one else is setting off my spidey sense (ignoring the obvious that is). Spontaneous is supporting Avalanche91 and Avalanche's reasoning is sound, Fobby is simply a maverick so there's a 50/50 chance his mafia. Weldar comes up with good counter-theories... I think I should look to the less discussed individuals.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 am

Avalanche91 wrote:henche I came to the conclusion Fobby is the critic/cynic/grinch/grouch/zeur/forum troll, no matter who says anything to him, he'll disagree.

I know the amount of mafia because Surge told us the ratio he would work with was 1:3....or 3:1. do the math, there were 18 players. if there's one mafia for every 3 townies that would make 25% mafia. 18:4=4.5 is either 4, or 5 cause we can't have half a mafia.

thank you, and have a pleasant day.

You say that as if all of the people we've voted for have been townies.

Ahem, Next up on the town discussion is ...

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:59 am

If we believe DRTJR the mafia man, td260 was a mafia.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 am

I dunno about you, But I'm lookin at Raya suspiciously.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Raya on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Like a Fawbs wrote:I dunno about you, But I'm lookin at Raya suspiciously.

You've been looking at me suspiciously all game. Either I have something on my face or you're still pissed I voted for you in the first round.

Good Lord people, I leave the forums for a day and the thread has exploded in theories! Still, that's a good sign; the more theories we have the more likely we are to come across a right one.

I updated the list, btw:

Alive
DRTJR
Spontaneous Combustion
BY2K
SnakeInABox
Fobby
Avalanche91
Raya
Warchamp7
Weldar
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Dark Falco

Dead
Lynched:
td260
TJ
JGH

Murdered:
Smashbro
Ansem
Sharimnir
Minby_Aran

If the ratio of mafia to townies is 1:3 as Avalanche/Surge says, that means we have either 4 or 5 mafia in this game (depending if Surge rounded it up or down). We still have no idea how many mafia are left, so even if we were lucky and lynched three of them, that still leaves at least one or two left. If anybody has an ability to scry such things, it would be incredible useful to find out how many mafia are left. Failing that, let's go opening boxes mysteriously left in town square.

As for my own theories...

Fobby- Everytime I think he's guilty, someone says something that makes me think he's innocent. When I think he's innocent, he does something that makes me think he's guilty. Dammit Fobs, my opinion on you is like a pendulum. Now I thinking innocent again; when someone pointed out he may have the cynic role, I looked back through the thread and it fits. Fobby hasn't said a single positive thing. He's accused people plenty, but the only time he's claimed innocence is saying he thought td260 was innocent. Maybe he's playing the role, or maybe he's spreading paranoia. Maybe both.

Weldar- When he was innocent and accused in the last game he properly jumped in there and fiercely defended himself and tried to find the real mafia. There's very little of that this game. Is he tired, or not protecting the innocent because he's preying on them?

Mentok- If Fobby is innocent this supports the theory that J was the detective, which makes Mentok guilty.

DRTJR- Lots of vote following, joining the popular votes and very little reasonings of his own. Either trying to push for lynching the innocent, or honestly can't figure out who's guilty or not.

Avalanche- Seems deadset on lynching Mentok. We still don't know for certain if J was the detective, so putting all your trust in his logic is still a huge leap of faith. Then again, the sudden accusations against him smack a little of trying to silence him.

As for the others, well, I'm leaning towards Spontaneous Combustion being innocent, Warchamp I'm not sure of, and the others I'm a little suspicious of, but so far they've done nothing to arouse attention. Which is suspicious in itself, actually. But lynching the non-posters doesn't seem very productive when we have other evidence to go on.

Right now I'm keeping my vote as Mentok. DRTJR I'm thinking is mafia, but why suddenly come out and announce it in the middle of the game? The only real reason I can see is to draw attention (and votes) away from someone else. Hmm...


Last edited by Raya on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mixed up the words game and day like an idiot)

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DRTJR on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 pm

their where six Mafia members including yours truly.
so there where 6/18 players that where Mafia
since you killed one there are now 5
food for thought

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Avalanche on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 pm

not gonna give it much thought really. If you're mafia there's no benefit in telling us, aside from leading our votes astray and spreading confusion.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Snakeinabox; comes across as a mindless minion now:P. Pretty sure I'd have more description if he was online

A mindless minion now? Are you fucking kidding me?

I am not Mafia. I voted for you because I thought it was really assume of you to say J was a detective. From the looks of it, I was ready to think this was a clever plot between you two to make it look like Jeremy was the cop, and Fobby was innocent, and Mentok was Mafia.

You get what I am saying.

Though at this point, I really do think Fobbs is innocent. And that one noob is obviously a Mafia. But I also know that Td is innocent and we are not outnumbered. If he was stupid enough to come out of the Mafia closet, then he obviously is now trying to blow smoke up our asses.

At this point however, I am really fighting on whether or not to change my vote. Why would he just come out like that? I think Avalanche is Boss, and is trying to not get a Mafia game over?

Oh well. We shall know in a few hours. And this may be the end of the game... Or a terrible mistake.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DRTJR on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Snakeinabox, your kidding right why would Avalance be the Mafia boss since he was last time.
I know who it is Avalance91 knows who it is and Raya knows who it is.

anyway i shall temporally leave you for my Vodka, Ta ta.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Again, you are just reinforcing my point, But trying to make Avalanche look less and less like the boss. Try and get the crowd your way. And how exactly did Raya come into this?

You are really dumb. and suspicious.

Obviously suspicious.

Too suspicious. Oh well, we shall see soon.

Oh and I dont think Fobbys part is cynic. I think that is just his nature. I think he has agreed with me in this game numerous times.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Oh and I dont think Fobbys part is cynic. I think that is just his nature. I think he has agreed with me in this game numerous times.

I'd like to point out that this is true.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Avalanche on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 pm

no offense Snakeinabox, but your reasoning for voting me off still seems: "has a theorie to support his vote and sticks to it". Your not even trying to vote off mafia cause by you're logic you'd be knowing now that DRJTR IS mafia. And yeah, I agree he is making me look suspicious, but thats just he's doing this dayphase; making me lose the little credit I had. But I agree with him on the fact that you're idea claiming I'm the boss is even a further stretch then my own theorie, making it a useless counter argument.
I failed the math chapter of chance calculation but getting chosen as the boss twice in a row in a game of plusminus 18 people...

also if its any consolation I'll edit the mindless minion thingie later on

know what? I get tired of defending my case against the same accusation over and over. Let Surge put me out of my misery

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SurgePox on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 am

This was the most intense town hall meeting the kingdom had ever seen. Everybody threw all their chips down on the table, and set up their most elaborate theories. Some were critical of the other's credibility, some countered with their own theories, and some even admitted guilt. At the end of the day, though, some rough customers had forced the vote, the town was to lynch Avalanch91. One townie, however, refused to let this happen. Spontaneous Combustion placed himself between Avalance and Warchamp, who was preparing the noose for Avalanche. "I won't let you do this, not to him, I know he's innocent." Warchamp grinned a sadistic little grin in the corner of his mouth and leaned up close to Spont, softly whispering in his ear "So do I."

"Cap him!" He ordered into the crowd, as DRTJR rose and fired his .44 into Spontaneous Combustion, hitting him in the head. "NO!" screamed Avalance, attempting to run to catch him, but being restrained by SnakeInABox.

"This is our town now" Warchamp declared. "We have the power, we have the numbers, and we're taking it tonight!"


Thus ends our game. The mafia has gained a numbers advantage, and has won the game. Good job mafia, and good job everyone else involved.

Now, I want to hear from you. Did you like this game? Would you play again? Any comments for me? Also, possibly decide who you would like to host next game.

Also: Mafia was Warchamp7, Mentok, snakeinabox, DRTJR, BY2K, and Weldar. Doctor was Minby, Cop was JGH27, and special role was the Lovers, which were Avalanche91 and Spontaneous Combustion.

I will also try to anwser all questions.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TheTJ on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 am

Told you guys I was innocent...

But then again, a lot of you were mafia by that point and knew it anyway.

Totally up for another round by the way.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Avalanche on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am

I've been holding in the most epic "I told you so"....................

guess I just figured it out to late


Last edited by Avalanche91 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Smashy B on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 am

The only one I never suspected as mafia was BY2K. Yeah, I've been watching.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am


Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Weldar on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

Muahahahaha the end of days has come Twisted Evil

So yeah I was Olimar a mafian.

Good game townies, unfortunately by the time you figured anything out we already outnumbered you, of course because of that we starting playing more riskily and were probably easier to catch. Also I just have to say, this quote just cracked me up

Spontaneous Combustion wrote: and if that's the case, we lost thirty minutes ago.

How right you were.

I enjoyed the game SurgePox. I still think that no affiliation reveals on death makes things a little unfair for the townies but at the same time I can see why you might not like reveals. I think perhaps a role like a Coroner or a Gravedigger is the best solution.

Sorry for killing you earlier smash I think that one was my idea. Everyone wanted to kill Fobby first but I convinced them he'd be better to keep alive. That was a good choice, thanks for the help Fobby.

Anyway I'd like to offer to host the next game again. I'd probably go with a TWBB theme this time, I've thought up some cool ideas for it. Sp yeah once again I'd go for a game with a few more roles, it may not be perfectly balanced but it should still be fun. I'd also use a slightly different format that would make the game pass quite a bit quicker so if you decided you don't like my game or die early or something you won't have to wait so long until the next one.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am

Weldar wrote:
Good game townies, unfortunately by the time you figured anything out we already outnumbered you, of course because of that we starting playing more riskily and were probably easier to catch. Also I just have to say, this quote just cracked me up

Spontaneous Combustion wrote: and if that's the case, we lost thirty minutes ago.

Yeah, this was pretty great.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Smashy B on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am

Weldar wrote:Sorry for killing you earlier smash I think that one was my idea. Everyone wanted to kill Fobby first but I convinced them he'd be better to keep alive. That was a good choice, thanks for the help Fobby.
I liked the part where I didn't get to play.

Edit: I think there needs to be more of a balance between teams.

In the first game, I kinda felt that the townies may have had an advantage after role claiming. Then again, it could have been the fact that the townies decided to trust the right person/people and through sheer teamwork, were able to one-by-one take out the mafia. Cause after Weldar role claimed, there were a couple rounds where no one was killed, likely cause the doctor was protecting him (Forgive me for using unsure words, I just don't want to read back to confirm anything.)

This time, to me I felt the mafia had more of an advantage, but then again, they could have just outsmarted the townies. The dagger in the heart for the townies was when they decided to not trust JGH27, and lynched him. Had he been kept alive, maybe things would have been different, or maybe not cause the doctor (mimby) was lynched.

Maybe there was advantages present, or maybe some team was able to outsmart the other. Discuss.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum