TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

td260 wrote:
Faw-Bee wrote:
td260 wrote:Who should he trust then?
If you don't trust anyone, then noone will trust you.

I bet you trust the mafia.
but I don't trust you. Now, that may be because you have a reputation... but still...
Some might call this "meta-gaming". lol

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

td260 wrote:but I don't trust you. Now, that may be because you have a reputation... but still...

This is funny.

Edit: Grudge voting gets you nowhere in this game. I just read the rules. (>Implying I'm tough shit)

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

td260 wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:But both Camilla and Avalanche voted on coin tosses, and they were Mafia. I'm not saying you are, but it definately looks like something. Besides. No one ever said you HAVE to vote when you have no leads.
This coin flipping business seems to be a growing trend for mafia. Suspect

That would be true IF I was a mafia.
I had to look at this twice then three times before I clicked, I hadn't referred to any one person with that quote but td260 has taken it upon himself to assume I was referring to him, simple mistake?

Or panicked mafia member? Razz

EDIT: Changing my vote to td260. Because I think it's the latter. Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I have to admit, This is actually kinda easy.

My vote for td260

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Yikes... OK, that IS pretty incriminating.

Hmm... sticking with Fobby though.

If it is td260 I'll feel silly.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
td260 wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:But both Camilla and Avalanche voted on coin tosses, and they were Mafia. I'm not saying you are, but it definately looks like something. Besides. No one ever said you HAVE to vote when you have no leads.
This coin flipping business seems to be a growing trend for mafia. Suspect

That would be true IF I was a mafia.
I had to look at this twice then three times before I clicked, I hadn't referred to any one person with that quote but td260 has taken it upon himself to assume I was referring to him, simple mistake?

Or panicked mafia member? Razz

EDIT: Changing my vote to td260. Because I think it's the latter. Suspect


Sad the reason why I thought you were talking about me is because minby is being an asshole and accusing me. and faw-bee? you suck.

TJ? in games like these, you have no idea how much trust means to an innocent. thank you.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm

TheTJ wrote:Yikes... OK, that IS pretty incriminating.

Hmm... sticking with Fobby though.

If it is td260 I'll feel silly.

When somebody is lynched, I'm pretty sure you don't get to know what side they're on.

That's the beauty of the game. Y'know.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Again, I did not accuse you of anything. I said you looked suspicious.
And again, you don't need to quote people. It's implied.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Again, I did not accuse you of anything. I said you looked suspicious.
And again, you don't need to quote people. It's implied.

meh./ quotes make things simpler, especially when there are 2-3 people accusing you at the same time. Razz

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

We only accuse you if we have a reason.

And surprise surprise. We do.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Faw-Bee wrote:We only accuse you if we have a reason.

And surprise surprise. We do.

reasons thanks to minby. thanks for shoveling blame on me, asshole. y'know, it's not nice to feed people red herrings.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

td260 wrote:

reasons thanks to minby. thanks for shoveling blame on me, asshole. y'know, it's not nice to feed people red herrings.

I disagree. Red herring is quite a tasty fish.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

I must agree that red herring is very tasty.
But I'm not the one piling the suspicion on, that's just you putting it on yourself. And you're just making it worse.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

yeah td i think this is the point where you say something clever and take a step back from the fight...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:I must agree that red herring is very tasty.
But I'm not the one piling the suspicion on, that's just you putting it on yourself. And you're just making it worse.

...fuck.


...you know what? screw it. Get the cop to investigate me. but i'm not going to defend myself, since I dig a hole I don't belong in every time I post. I'm going to bed. Wake me when your decision is made.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Thats a secret code for Shut the Fuck up, I assume?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Thats a secret code for Shut the Fuck up, I assume?
Navi. *snorts*

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Thats a secret code for Shut the Fuck up, I assume?

Proof you're a liar.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm

hey look it's mentok...the one who doesn't respond Razz
and JGH has been just as bad lol

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm

DarkFalco wrote:hey look it's mentok...the one who doesn't respond Razz
and JGH has been just as bad lol
And you said he was a more reliable contact Razz *chortle, chortle*

*Then goes to have brunch "because it's not quite breakfast and it's not quite lunch but it comes with a slice of cantalope at the end". Points if you know what that's from* Razz

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:hey look it's mentok...the one who doesn't respond Razz
and JGH has been just as bad lol
And you said he was a more reliable contact Razz *chortle, chortle*

*Then goes to have brunch "because it's not quite breakfast and it's not quite lunch but it comes with a slice of cantalope at the end". Points if you know what that's from* Razz

i didn't say that...he did lol oh well he has good reasons i'm sure with whats been going on

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:hey look it's mentok...the one who doesn't respond Razz
and JGH has been just as bad lol
And you said he was a more reliable contact Razz *chortle, chortle*

*Then goes to have brunch "because it's not quite breakfast and it's not quite lunch but it comes with a slice of cantalope at the end". Points if you know what that's from* Razz
Simpsons. The bowling episode.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

DarkFalco wrote:hey look it's mentok...the one who doesn't respond Razz
and JGH has been just as bad lol

Hey, I haven't been home like all week lol.

Also, changing my vote from Minby to TD20 (or however it's spelt since editing in these games are frowned upon)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I have two things to say here. The first one if voting format. To avoid confusion, votes must be made in this format: Vote: username. This round I will try and swamp through it and figure out who you are voting for, but in the future, all votes must be in this format. Secondly, if you are changing your vote, include in bold who you are changing your vote from.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Ansem on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 am

well then

Vote:Fobbz

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 2: Back in Black.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:20 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum