TWBB Forum RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Forum RP

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 am

Raya wrote:Bumpan'

Anymore ideas or votes?
Just to put it out there for idea's sake, maybe something with a LOST inspiration/theme. People can post to the GM what they (the rp'er) have put in their overhead luggage compartment, the well oiled aeroplane crashes inexplicably (or cruise liner if you want to be different) then the rp'ers find themselves on a strange island.

It'd be interesting to see what kind of characters people come up with and how they interact with each other prior to boarding the flight and after arriving on the island, that and how many people opt to be assassins, ninja's, guns for hire or the like.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:

Anymore ideas or votes?
Just to put it out there for idea's sake, maybe something with a LOST inspiration/theme. People can post to the GM what they (the rp'er) have put in their overhead luggage compartment, the well oiled aeroplane crashes inexplicably (or cruise liner if you want to be different) then the rp'ers find themselves on a strange island.

It'd be interesting to see what kind of characters people come up with and how they interact with each other prior to boarding the flight and after arriving on the island, that and how many people opt to be assassins, ninja's, guns for hire or the like.
Hey, this is actually a pretty neat idea.
But if we go with this, let's leave the smokey monster things out, 'kay?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:

Anymore ideas or votes?

Hey, this is actually a pretty neat idea.
But if we go with this, let's leave the smokey monster things out, 'kay?
Wouldn't you rather replace it with a savage gigantic gummy bear to take the piss out of King Kong? Razz

EDIT: Assuming this idea goes ahead, it might be worth Raya (if his GM'n such a theme) to get an idea of what everyone plans to be so he could plan accordingly or throw obstacles about that certain people could overcome easier than others etc... just putting it out there. I like this idea, though not even sure if I could participate in it right now anyway.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Assuming this idea goes ahead, it might be worth Raya (if she's GM'n such a theme) to get an idea of what everyone plans to be so she could plan accordingly or throw obstacles about that certain people could overcome easier than others etc... just putting it out there. I like this idea, though not even sure if I could participate in it right now anyway.
Fix'd that for ya. Razz

About this theme, I don't think I'd join. Not saying it's a bad idea, just that it doesn't catch my interest.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote: Just to put it out there for idea's sake, maybe something with a LOST inspiration/theme. People can post to the GM what they (the rp'er) have put in their overhead luggage compartment, the well oiled aeroplane crashes inexplicably (or cruise liner if you want to be different) then the rp'ers find themselves on a strange island.

That's actually a bloody good idea. I'm getting evil thoughts already Very Happy

Once we've all decide what's the most popular/what everyone wants to play I'll make the preparations so we can start. So, lurkers, get to it!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I like the LOST-idea. Smile

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Hooray for the LOST scenario.

But you'd better not be all cryptic just for the sake of mystery. And that applies to everyone. We get enough of that in the actual LOST.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

I agree. That LOST Idea sounds pretty good.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I'll pass.

Never watched LOST/not interested in it.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 pm

i like the idea of LOST though i'm open to anything that will appeal to everyone. for an idea though while we're thinking TV shows. how about Heros? idk though i'll keep thinking....

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Just about the Lost scenario...it wouldn't actually be associated with Lost in any way, save that you're stuck on an island and weird shit is happening. So don't worry if you have no idea about the show Smile

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:50 pm

In my case, it's not about knowing the show, it's the theme itself that doesn't appeal to me.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Blue Madness wrote:In my case, it's not about knowing the show, it's the theme itself that doesn't appeal to me.
too much like lord of the flies for ya? watch out piggy! *thuds rock* Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

That meaning...?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Blue Madness wrote:That meaning...?
oh it was a part from the book/movie lord of the flies...guess you haven't heard of it. you could probably look it up. basically it's a bunch of boys who get stuck on an island after their plane crashes and half of them turn into wild crazy people.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:In my case, it's not about knowing the show, it's the theme itself that doesn't appeal to me.
But Raya's gonna have the conch.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Dibs on PIGGY!

I even fit the profile. Fat, glasses, and a slave-like devotion to law/order.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:
only if i don't steal it from her =P though i just wouldn't run the whole shibang lol

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 am

Raya wrote:Just about the Lost scenario...it wouldn't actually be associated with Lost in any way, save that you're stuck on an island and weird shit is happening. So don't worry if you have no idea about the show Smile
So Raya, what do you have brewing? (In other words, have you decided what you plan on doing in relation to this thread and where it goes from here?)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:20 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:
only if i don't steal it from her =P though i just wouldn't run the whole shibang lol

"We're going to have some fun on this island. Do you see? We're going to have some fun! TJ and DarkFalco and Mentok and Blue. Do you. See?"

Y'know, a few years back I was a member of another forum, and one fun thing we started doing was fics involving the others members. My magnum opus there (finishing at 182 pages) was a fic inspired by Lord of the Flies. The members got stranded on a deserted island and it was all fun and games for a while. But when rescue never came and a murder took place old quarrels and rivalries surfaced and the group disintigrated. Paranoia and mistrust crept in and the entire island devoured itself in bloodshed and war.

It was supposed to be a satire on board politics and what would happen should the board stagnate (which it did, and a lot of my predictions happened), but I don't think anybody got it. I think everyone thought it was just "YAY I'M IN A STORY" *shrugs*

ANYWAY.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:So Raya, what do you have brewing? (In other words, have you decided what you plan on doing in relation to this thread and where it goes from here?)

It seems like the Lost idea is the most popular, so looks like we might go with that. I'll wait a few more days to see if there's anymore suggestions/people change their minds. If not, expect a setup thread sometime in the week!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 am

Raya wrote:
ANYWAY.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:So Raya, what do you have brewing? (In other words, have you decided what you plan on doing in relation to this thread and where it goes from here?)

It seems like the Lost idea is the most popular, so looks like we might go with that. I'll wait a few more days to see if there's anymore suggestions/people change their minds. If not, expect a setup thread sometime in the week!
Ahem.... *cough* Razz

Like I said, I was just putting it out there as an idea and am at this point not sure if I could participate in it myself... buuut... I have been watching this topic for a while and am curious to see where it goes from here, that and it's been 'a few more days'. tongue

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Ahem.... *cough* Razz

Like I said, I was just putting it out there as an idea and am at this point not sure if I could participate in it myself... buuut... I have been watching this topic for a while and am curious to see where it goes from here, that and it's been 'a few more days'. tongue

Sorry, I've had a few more shifts at work than anticipated, so I haven't been around much in the last few days! I'm preparing the setup thread though, so that should be up shortly/this week. I'm struggling with what to call the game though, because I'm awful with coming up with names. Right now I'm leaning towards 'Lemuria's Gate' (for those of a more esoteric nature that might raise a few eyebrows), but eh, I'm still not 100% happy. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 pm

an interesting choice. definetly not as well know as atlantis therefore not as cheesey. and also with a more scientific explination than atlantis

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 pm

When we have an RP with supahpowahs, I'll want in. Meanwhile...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Necromancer Mode : ON !

And if it's a Homestuck RP Thread ?

Each player with the typo of her astro sign' :3

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile