DarkFalco's lonely hearts club

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DarkFalco's lonely hearts club

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:11 pm

queen_camilla wrote:I just want someone I can talk to, cuddle, kiss, have dinner with and play videogames with. Sad

Let's start a club

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Sex Rolling Eyes
I'm that guy who actually supports abstinence. Yes, there are still about three of us in the world, it's strange, I know. But still, I just want someone I can care about and be close to, without me having to be something special.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 pm

if you can actually maintain that position of abstaince, massive kudos to you, that takes a lot of discipline I imagine.

I myself however do not take that position......I doubt I could if I wanted to Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm

I doubt I would even get the chance to have sex. lol

Working as a game designer in the modeling department takes up a shit load of time which means not a lot of time for building a relationship let alone finding a gay guy who is single/looking for someone. So ya. I am going to be single for quite some times it seems. But doing what I love will more then service. Very Happy

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, somehow miraculously, I've been put in the situation where it was possible to have sex (it involved a little alcohol, which I am also averse to, but she wasn't wasted or anything) and I ended up not only not getting it in, but pretty much severing any chance of a relationship with her. Then again, it's the same girl I mentioned once before who had a BF and was still flirting with me and saying we needed to go out, so meh.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Haha... Sex... who needs it?

Ill be content with just having money. Lots of it.

... but then I could just go to Vegas... where prostitution is legal.. win-win? Cool

/joke

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Well, somehow miraculously, I've been put in the situation where it was possible to have sex (it involved a little alcohol, which I am also averse to, but she wasn't wasted or anything) and I ended up not only not getting it in, but pretty much severing any chance of a relationship with her. Then again, it's the same girl I mentioned once before who had a BF and was still flirting with me and saying we needed to go out, so meh.

Wut. Never heard this story before. There's a dark side to you minby- skeletons in the closet. Some should be kept hidden.

Anyway...
*has not had sex*
*has not had a relationship*
*wants a gaming girl*
*is too much of a wuss to ask anyone out*
*will most likely die alone, without companionship*
*is now emo, from dwelling on the solitary nature of his relationship status*
*goes to cry in a corner*

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Really TD? I didn't tell you that one? I thought I did. I'll go into it more in-depth sometime in private.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm

td260 wrote:
Anyway...
*has not had sex* 1
*has not had a relationship* 2
*wants a gaming girl* 3
*is too much of a wuss to ask anyone out* 4
*will most likely die alone, without companionship* 5

1. Good for you. Smile
2. You are only 16. Just because you do not have one now does not mean you are doomed to be alone for the rest of your life.
3. Who does not want a gaming partner?
4. Practice practice practice.
5. Same as #2

But look at your situation. Now look at mine. You have a hell lot better chance then some people. Razz For one. Gay guys are not everywhere. Along with them being taken which cuts the amount down, Not to mention that there are a lot who are just not looking. Who are trying to hide it. And at the same age as me. I literally see zero chance for me to get with anyone even with confidence as the guys are just not there at this moment. And as for my first boy friend. That was sheer dumb luck that we even met. lol So cheer up as it could be worse. Just give it time and you will find things will be better. Very Happy

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm

hehe yeah sorry i haven't been on much, relationship plus broken computer kinda messes that up. but thanks a lot guys! ^^

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Minby, you never tell anyone else that, ever. Razz

But geez, that sucks, man.

I am going out to get hammered tonight. But not really, because I need to work tomorrow. I will have a few drinks and feel a bit left out, especially as my now ex is probably out drinking with us too. But I bought a new outfit and I will make myself look as pretty as I can and will try to enjoy myself.

It is my plan to die alone as a crazy cat lady. That or I'll end up in an abusive marriage. D:

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 am

Viero wrote:
But look at your situation. Now look at mine. You have a hell lot better chance then some people. Razz For one. Gay guys are not everywhere. Along with them being taken which cuts the amount down, Not to mention that there are a lot who are just not looking. Who are trying to hide it. And at the same age as me. I literally see zero chance for me to get with anyone even with confidence as the guys are just not there at this moment. And as for my first boy friend. That was sheer dumb luck that we even met. lol So cheer up as it could be worse. Just give it time and you will find things will be better. Very Happy
Kind of tired of the gay dating is 100x harder then straight dating (mostly because I use say it all the time). Dating sucks in high school, yeah, it does for most people (I mean look at everyone in this thread).

You don't even want to be dating gay guys in high school anyway, trust me.

High school is a pretty oppressive environment for people who are different (not as oppressive as middle school, but still). In college and later in life a lot more people come out. Which means there are a lot more people available to you. One reason for this is because guys are away from their family and people they know so they feel safe to express themselves. Another reason is that most guys don't realize that they are gay until they have sexually experimented with a member of the same sex (yay developmental psych) which is another thing that doesn't happen very often before College.

So in short, dating for gay guys sucks in high school, big deal. Gets a lot easier when you're older and out of the house. There are guys out there, gay dating isn't so much harder then straight.

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:36 am

Minby_Aran wrote:Well, somehow miraculously, I've been put in the situation where it was possible to have sex (it involved a little alcohol, which I am also averse to, but she wasn't wasted or anything) and I ended up not only not getting it in, but pretty much severing any chance of a relationship with her. Then again, it's the same girl I mentioned once before who had a BF and was still flirting with me and saying we needed to go out, so meh.

She won't consider you for a relationship because you refused to have sex with her whilst she was slightly drunk? I think you're well shot of her. Combined with how she's trying to get you to go out whilst she's dating makes me think she's one of those girls who constantly crave attention and need men to prop up her ego. Urgh.

I'm agreeing with Poopy, don't worry too much about your dating status in school. High school is awful. You're trapped there with a load of hormonal teens. Once you graduate and move onto higher education you'll become friends with a wider range of people who are (mostly) not idiots and more mature. Let things go from there.

I speak from experience here; being an intelligent girl who likes games meant I was rather unpopular at school, but as soon as I went to university it was like I was Helen of Troy Laughing

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 am

Leave it to the gay man to make all of our problems seem easy.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am

¿Señior Poopy Water? wrote:
Viero wrote:
Kind of tired of the gay dating is 100x harder then straight dating (mostly because I use say it all the time). Dating sucks in high school, yeah, it does for most people (I mean look at everyone in this thread).

You don't even want to be dating gay guys in high school anyway, trust me.

High school is a pretty oppressive environment for people who are different (not as oppressive as middle school, but still). In college and later in life a lot more people come out. Which means there are a lot more people available to you. One reason for this is because guys are away from their family and people they know so they feel safe to express themselves. Another reason is that most guys don't realize that they are gay until they have sexually experimented with a member of the same sex (yay developmental psych) which is another thing that doesn't happen very often before College.

So in short, dating for gay guys sucks in high school, big deal. Gets a lot easier when you're older and out of the house. There are guys out there, gay dating isn't so much harder then straight.

I was not complaining or sad or anything like that. I know it is not going to happen and I even said before that i stopped looking for people. I was just trying to make a point that TD still very much has a chance to get with someone and that it could be a lot harder for him then it is now.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Raya wrote:

She won't consider you for a relationship because you refused to have sex with her whilst she was slightly drunk? I think you're well shot of her. Combined with how she's trying to get you to go out whilst she's dating makes me think she's one of those girls who constantly crave attention and need men to prop up her ego. Urgh.

I'm agreeing with Poopy, don't worry too much about your dating status in school. High school is awful. You're trapped there with a load of hormonal teens. Once you graduate and move onto higher education you'll become friends with a wider range of people who are (mostly) not idiots and more mature. Let things go from there.

I speak from experience here; being an intelligent girl who likes games meant I was rather unpopular at school, but as soon as I went to university it was like I was Helen of Troy Laughing

Lucky, I did not make a single friend at university.
I had the bar, though. Razz
But yeah, back to uni next year. It has been such a lonely experience in the past, I'm sure it'll be as bad now cause I'll be with younger people in a fair few of my classes...

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Interesting story, this one guy in high school was totally in love with me.

He said I was incredibly attractive, and everything about me was amazing. He also offered me sexual favors.

It was very strange. I turned him down, but was still very flattered.
Razz

(It wasn't a joke, either. He talked to me a few times every year to see if I changed my mind, and he was definitely not the type to group with the kind of people that pretend to be flaming homosexuals to establish their masculinity.)

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Just got bailed on, I'd add it to the list but I've lost count lol

I also found Rum :O

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 pm

When ever you bring up rum, I can't help but imagin you being Captain Jack Sparrow.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm

inb4jpostsincomprehensibledrunkwords

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 pm

smashbro wrote:When ever you bring up rum, I can't help but imagin you being Captain Jack Sparrow.

I wish...he actually gets some booty Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

JGH27 wrote:
smashbro wrote:When ever you bring up rum, I can't help but imagin you being Captain Jack Sparrow.

I wish...he actually gets some booty Razz

And by that he means treasure. Gold, Aztec Gold, Human Hearts, etc.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Middle of a damn good msn convo tonight and suddenly she stops getting my messages it seems. FML

No rum consumed either

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 am

My evil ex's housemate keeps flirting with me, pretty sure. He invited me over to his place for anime and invited me to go out to the valley tonight to see a band.
I'm not sure if I should go. I don't really want anything to happen yet but the company would be nice.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top