Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 am

We all saw

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DarkFalco's lonely hearts club

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this...

You remember that girl in my dorm I told you about? The one I kind of made plans to have a coffee date with, but because she was going to Stockholm the next day we decided to postpone setting an exact time.
Well, I saw her today when I was on my way home. She was outside the building walking her dog. I mentioned that maybe we could decide on a time and place for the coffee date now. She said that neither this weekend nor next was any good for her. I asked if we could do it on a weekday. She answered that she wasn't quite sure when she would be able to because she's part of a big project in school at the moment, but continued that maybe we could talk on FaceBook and set a time.
After I had dinner, I logged in to FaceBook and noticed she had sent a message. I'll try to translate it to English. Linus is a mutual friend of ours.
Subject: fika (a Swedish word the exact meaning of which is hard to explain, but it is the word I used for the coffee date when asking her)

"By the way, I thought of something. Linus wanted to have a movie night with Korean movies. Instead of the fika, that would be fun. ^_^ I don't remember what the series was called, but have you seen the movie "Old Boy"? It's the same guy who made that movie."

I have no idea what to make out of this... Anyway, my response was:
"Well, a movie night with Korean movies sounds like fun, but I was thinking we could do something just the two of us. I'll gladly join the movie night, but maybe we could have the fika too some time?"

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:Things about coffee and stuff.

That's not a good sign, but I think you handled it exactly like you needed to. She's either not interested romantically, or she just hasn't thought about yet, and probably will after she reads that.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 am

Great...the physician that works here seems to have a crush on me. Problem:she is 42, has 2 children(the daughter is 21) and she is a freaking psychopath. Work will be so much fun in the future...

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 am

Fedaykin wrote:Great...the physician that works here seems to have a crush on me. Problem:she is 42, has 2 children(the daughter is 21) and she is a freaking psychopath. Work will be so much fun in the future...

duuuuuuude, awesome!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:10 am

As far as I understood it, she wants a relationship. Not good at work. Plus, it seems like that she wants to get even with her daughter, who is in a relationship with a guy older than her(they dated,didn't get her and went for the daughter instead). The doc is desperate and lacks selfconfidence... I believe the trouble ain't worth the fun.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 am

meh, sounds like fun tho, the whole dating the mom then going for the daughter thing is something i haven't done yet. Or a reverse order, date the daughter, then go for the mother. That'd be awesome.

but yeah, desperate women aint no fun in that.
But say Fed, you were having MILF problems before havent you? You cougar bait you!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 am

Sounds like a bunnyboiler to me, Feday...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:02 am

Ansem, cougars really dig me. Don't know why, but usually I don't complain Razz
Hmm, I made out with the mother of a girl that friendzoned me. Was on my birthday, the day you joined here Razz

Raya, never heard bunnyboiler before, but it sounds fitting.

Update: she 's been Single for 7 years now. Yep, she's desperate.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:56 am

Fedaykin wrote:
Hmm, I made out with the mother of a girl that friendzoned me. Was on my birthday, the day you joined here Razz
I'm not sure to high five you or be totally squicked out...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:26 am

She started, we were both drunk and didn't do anything more than kissing.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:30 am

Was she hot, though?

Don't go anywhere with the work chick. That can only lead to trouble. If she makes a move, just politely tell her no.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 pm

UGH. I SWEAR TO GOD, SOAP OPERAS HAVE NOTHING ON THE COMPPLICATED ROMaNCE SHIT THAT GOES ON IN MY SCHOOL.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:08 pm

td260 wrote:UGH. I SWEAR TO GOD, SOAP OPERAS HAVE NOTHING ON THE COMPPLICATED ROMaNCE SHIT THAT GOES ON IN MY SCHOOL.

calm down, control the fury that is the Capz button and talk.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm

She was very passionate and we connected quickly. That made her very hot in my book Razz

and you are right, that woman is trouble, I'll keep my fingers by myself.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Ansem wrote:
td260 wrote:UGH. I SWEAR TO GOD, SOAP OPERAS HAVE NOTHING ON THE COMPPLICATED ROMaNCE SHIT THAT GOES ON IN MY SCHOOL.

calm down, control the fury that is the Capz button and talk.

It's sort of at everyone in my school. For example...
few friends of mine are in this weird relationship, where one friend felt betrayed and replaced by a (non gf) girl, the girl is torm between another guy and her bf, but depending on who you get the story from it may be an elaborate bitch plot to try and get sympathy and feelings from two guys that fulfill differentrelationship roles, OR might be a true emotional conflict, then there's the random girl who according to gossip is pregnant after she threw up in a locker(and has a whorish reputation), another random girl who appearantly is a whore, and a girl who got a reputation for being weird in freshman year and is now considered to have a wookie fetish by 25% of my grade... Then there's just the CRAP about who's going out with whom, the "don't even try to date her, I don't care that she's nice, she's ugly" crap, the guys who basically troll the girls, the cheaters, the beaters, the freaky people, the judgemental people, the grade's future registered sex offender who is growing a pedophile beard...

The entire grade is pissing me off and I'm slowly getting FED UP WITH IT. ARG, FREaKING PEOPLE!!! WHY CAN WE NOT ACT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL?!?

Then there's the rage for non-relationship crap going on in my school, but that's not for this thread.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:29 pm

This is why high school relationships are crap.

Then again, post-high school's not much better. There's guys fucking you over because that's all they want to do, fuck you Razz there's girls who get caught up in relationships so much so that they seem to lose time for anything else (looking at you, Alice - she's aaaaalways with her hipster boyfriend now, like apparently she can't even sleep without cuddling him wtf), there's guys kissing girls...who are in relationships...so that the guys get pissed although the girls didn't honestly do anything, there's girls who claim to be so in love with their boyfriends yet always turn around and spread their legs for anyone...

There was a married couple last night, and they were trying to get me to make out with the woman there. I'm like "um, no". Then later on this obnoxious girl (she's like "omg I'm so great everyone wants to fuck me") was groping this woman and yeah they were sitting next to me, the bloke in the middle, groping each other and I was just like ugh why did I even go out.

I hate people.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 pm

so?

Thats highschool. Full of jerks and weird people. Why should you be concerned with people who're not concerned with you? They're obviously doing stupid stuff that bothers you, so try to not bother. I know it sounds weird, it'll probably be weird, i am a dutchman ofcourse. But You need to be able to let go of shit that you dont give a shit about. One of those things, is people in highschool. Get your grades, get your diploma, and holla outta there boyyiiiii.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Nothing weird or exciting like this happens around me ever. All my friends, if in relationships, are in good relationships, and every time they happen to break up they stay friends and everything is swell.

Apparently this is a good thing.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

How many times do you hear your dad talk about his old High School pals? It's always their college friends, or the people they've known since they were little. The only way you stay close with people from highschool is if you go to the same college, were childhood friends, or the rare case that a high school romance survives you two going to different colleges, and you get married.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

It is, Omi. I think I got lucky and I had one of the most grown-up and mature breakups I've witnessed recently.

doesn't stop me from being sad about it, but still.

All my friends are getting in to relationships. I saw my friend today and she's so happy with her boyfriend and spends like every waking moment with him. I'm happy for her but I couldn't help but tear up a little. I need to have a singles night. xD

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:06 am

High school is just the time when everyone's biological system goes bat-shit-crazy. There are so many changes going on with you and the people around you, you'll probably never truly have gotten to know them. So they're not that memorable.

Even my best friend, which i've known for my entire life minus 2 years now, went through some idiotic changes during highschool. And only because i've known him BEFORE, is that i still hang out with him now.
He went from funny, chubby, bullied kid to some sortof wannabe gangster, hipster with a wink to jersey shore and hooligany. He's still the same nice kid underneath all the buffing up and wearing clothes in a retarded fashion.
I'm pretty much the only one that can say it to his face that his hair looks ridiculous.

And Omi, it is a good thing to end like that but not if everyone is doing it and everyone just ends it like that aswell... that just seems like none of them all are really commited to the relationship and both just got bored of eachother again and decided to split.

Camilla's story is more of the good kind.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:52 am

No more moaning and whining about my girlfriend on here. I put an end behind it, even though we both still really love eachother. It's just not working, and we're both looking for way kinds of different relationships :\
Tried to make it mutual, but she was too afraid to make a mistake with this, so i had to end it myself...

Why is doing it this way so much harder than just yelling and shouting and hating eachother for the rest of your life?....

Either way, welcome me to the thread. Not sure if it's a joyous or sad occasion though.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:08 am

*hugs for Perry*

Trust me, I know how hard it is. But it'll be alright. It'll hurt like a bitch for a while, yes, but you've done the mature thing and in the end, you'll feel much better for it.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top