A polite, civilized, console likes/dislikes thread.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A polite, civilized, console likes/dislikes thread.

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 am

Safetyfirst wrote:PLEASEE break I wanna new DS!
Break it yourself and blame it on a drop bear.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Safetyfirst on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 am

smashbro wrote:
Safetyfirst wrote:PLEASEE break I wanna new DS!
Break it yourself and blame it on a drop bear.

I should totally do that.. or I should actually get a dropbear to break it. I dont like lying.

Safetyfirst
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 am

I like the DS and Wii. DS especially, so many games for it now. Like Pokemon SoulSilver. Razz

I loved my PS1 though. Crash Bandicoot! Spyro! Ahh, the memories. xD

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 am

Well Then I am guessing you bought them before? If so why don't you get it on the computer. Since it is not really stealing since you already payed for it. Just a copy, that most people get from some random person online so it dose not hurt Sony at all.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 am

I want my 360 to break cause it doesn't have an HDMI port. =P

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:I wish my 360 would stop making grinding noises when it played games like Dynasty Warriors. Sad

Good to see another Dynasty Warriors fan on the board. Shu and Liu Bei ftw!
---
Xbox-Live is the best Console internet out there. Ill give them that, because it is obvious. Even though you have to pay, it is still infinitively better than the Playstation Network. Don't get me started on the Wii Internet.

I think the Achievement idea was a really good idea, too bad Valve didn't think of it first, there is barely a point to getting Steam Achievements unless it is TF2 where you get achievements for TF2 weapons and items. Other than that they are pretty pointless.
---
I am wanting to see how this PS3 Move - Wii - Natal thing will go on. I mean really? Fucking really? Copy Nintendo much? Like I said before, they are just trying to get a slice of that Casual Gamer market.
---

So what will Nintendo do next with their next console? I mean, will they go back to regular controllers? But wouldn't that kinda seem like a step down? I mean they could make a more powerful system to match up with the 360 or PS3 but then what would happy to those Casual people that made the Wii successful? I mean if they make the system more powerful, obviously it will cost more unless there is some kind of way that I am not aware of that they could still keep the price pretty low, but I doubt it.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

hmm the technology gets cheaper as it gets older, so I think its safe to say they'll at least get a graphic update that puts the new nintendo console's graphics in this generation, without alienating the casual audience with huge price tags.

as for the controller....who knows, its nintendo. dont pretend you saw the wii-motes comming. For all we know, the next generation will be completly played with wii-mote+vitility sensor

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am

Wellllll, say what you will about the PS3 Move (I'm not getting it ;P) but least their marketing is clever (fucking <3 these commercials! Razz 'What are we, in the 3rd grade?!? Pew Pew!)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

I think that commercial is just obnoxious. Its like they are trying to start a war with M$ and Big N, like Verizon and AT&T are having their little Commercial war and how Subway, Quiznos and KFC are having their little commercial war.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am

Hans wrote:So I love my DS, it's really good. Plenty of games, and one time I dropped it onto concrete from 5 feet up while I was playing and it didn't crash. PSP, on the other hand, few excellent games, I drop it one centimeter onto my desk and it crashes, and sometimes, it just crashes for no reason.

Gameboys are made of adamantium or something. They're virtually indestructable. One famous example is a Gameboy that survived being bombed in the Gulf War and still works. There's also an archived thread from a certain board (the link is NSFW, can't really post it) about someone who buried their copy of Pokemon Yellow with their dead cat when they were little. They dug it up and it still worked after years of being underground.

Try doing that with a PSP.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 pm

that new PS3 or whatever thing looks like a wii remote with a ball attatched to the end. "Hey guys i'm sure they'll go for this! the ball even changes colors!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEWWW!!!

yeah it may end up being neat, but not very original if i do say myself

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Didn't like the commercial?!?!? Nuuuuuuu! Yeah, most of the Sony commercials are pretentious & egotistical, but....they're so much FUN! Like I said, don't care much for the Move, GoW 3 or even Uncharted (great games I'm sure, just not my cup of tea....) but if Sony put as much fun, creativity & effort into marketing their creations as they do their creations they could have something on their hands. (Toy Story aliens, lawl.....)
I went to the store today & was talking to my friend, she didn't even know about the Nintendo 3-DS announced the day before the XL launch Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Outlaw wrote:Good to see another Dynasty Warriors fan on the board. Shu and Liu Bei ftw!
LONG LIVE WU! Sure Liu Bei had noble intentions and could inspire thousands without even having a kingdom but............ LONG LIVE WU!

Gan Ning ftw!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top