heavy hardships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

heavy hardships

Post  Ansem on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

soo.....

i can't post no more in Darkfalco's topic, wich sucks, cause i like to wine sometimes about girls and relations and such, but since i now have a fling going on with a girl in my school, i am no longer allowed to wine.

So,

i made a new topic, tell the people here about a hardship you have faced/ are still facing. Because that wich not kills you, makes you stronger. Ill start

i had a disease (cliché), i dont know what its called in english but in dtuch its called Gordelroos, a disease often teamed up with Cancer. It doesnt kill you, its not lethal or anything, but it hurts, oh god it hurts. its recurring, so every once and a while i fall flat down from my bike or in a hallway, screaming, gives fun reactions. But the worst is over, that was when i was in pain, 24/7 for 3 weeks straight.

but i feel stronger now, for some reason. i feel like, i've overcome something big, and i'm ready for a new step in my life.

share! cheers

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: heavy hardships

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 pm

I googled it, the English name most people would know is Shingles. Therefore I can now say that sucks Sad

Good to hear it's passed now.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 pm

yeah that really sucks...i haven't really had many hardships other than the not being able to find a guy thing...and the constant pain i've got in my back from the car accident...hmm...actually i lied...but thats still nothing compared with shingles =(

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Ansem wrote:

i had a disease (cliché), i dont know what its called in english but in dtuch its called Gordelroos, a disease often teamed up with Cancer. It doesnt kill you, its not lethal or anything, but it hurts, oh god it hurts. its recurring, so every once and a while i fall flat down from my bike or in a hallway, screaming, gives fun reactions. But the worst is over, that was when i was in pain, 24/7 for 3 weeks straight.

Gordelroos sounds like the name of a bad end boss in an old NES game. It is now also the only Dutch word I know.

But ack, shingles is awful! Good to know you're kicking its ass though.

As for my own hardships, I haven't really got that many (I have a few conditions but they're more of an annoyance than anything else). The main thing that's bothering me now though is that my life is pretty much stuck in a rut. I still live with my Mum because I spent all my money going to university. I want to move out with my boyfriend, but I can't move until I get a full time job. Which I can't get because I either lack experience or are over-qualified. I've just got a job down the other end of the country, but that is only temporary, so once that's gone I'll be back to square one again. Nearly 26 and still living at home, Jesus Christ.

Everyone else I know has their own house/is married/has a family, whilst my life has just stalled. My boyfriend and I want to get married, but he said he'd rather do it once we have a place of our own. I mean, if I actually got a proper full time job everything would just fall into place. Instead I'm nearly a third of the way through my life and have fuck all to show for it except for lots of letters after my name. It's pretty crushing, and I'm feeling incredibly low and frustrated over it.

/whine

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm

When you take women out of my life, it gets almost perfect. I eat, sleep, watch TV and play games almost all the time, and occasionally study CG. It really helps having only 2 classes per week. And once I'm finally done with this thing I'm currently doing at CG School, which I don't know how to describe, I'll probably have enough qualification to start looking for a job, and then I'll have even more money to buy even more games. Yeah, I'm a lazy ass, I know, curse me all you want. I don't care. Razz

My only problems right now are my eyesight (I hate having to wear glasses), and some surgeries I may have to undergo on my lower jaw (at least one is certain). These two kinda balance each other out, since the surgeries are obviously the most important issue, but are still a few years away, while my eyesight is little more than a nuissance, but I am having right now, and has plagued me ever since my early childhood. That's all there is to it.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I am very content with my life, having known only a few hardships that I can call my own. The anger issue I had when I was a tiny Avalanche went over during the time I discovered anime for some reason....Im not even gonna begin to analyse that.

Also drove myself half mad cause of my ex when she broke up (already 3 years back). Paranoia, depression, the whole deal. Feld like walking on the edge of insanity when I look back at it, but getting trough that myself really thoughend me up Razz

other then that, Im good. Started as good intentions, now also partly for my studies but I help/talk a lot of people over msn and mail trough their hardships. It leaves me emotionally drained after a "session", but hearing my advice works and their situation is mending is a incredibly good feeling.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm

really the biggest hardship i have right now is trying to confront a bastard at school who use to be a friend which makes it even worse. i have really bad anger issues(have not shown it on here). no matter who the person is whether it be my best friend or not i cant shake the feeling of them betraying me in some way or simply don't like me

hopefully i am able to fix these problems soon

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm

My self esteem currently hovers around -23

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 pm

I want to leave the house, but my mum doesn't like me hanging out with the friends I have, and I can't leave the house when I have things to do at home, though she agrees that I need to get out more, and she also keeps changing her mind on what jobs I should be searching for...

...life keeps confusing me, dammit. I just want a job, but more than that, I want a social life. I neeeeeed to get out of here. D:

But I guess I'm lucky I don't have any massive problems. Just life inertia. Sad

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:17 pm

just found my dad needs surgery Sad

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 am

Hardships... hardships... well, I have the whole crazy thing, but I don't think that's a hardship. My girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks ago, I still get incredibly pissed about the raggit that stole her (I seriously want to break his neck. I just can't find him.) I've gotten over being dumped though, almost.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:06 pm

My family just found out yesterday that our house has been in foreclosure for the past few months.Sad

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

A very good friend of mine dated a Raggit.

I lost count of how many times I yelled at her "THAT DUDE IS FUCKING GAY!!!!! STOP DATING HIM!!!!!! HE'S GAY!!!!"

Then he dumped her to come out of the closet. And we all hated him for lying to her, because, whodda guessed, she was just his anti-gay shield.

So he became ungay and dated her again. And I said

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HE'S GAY!!!! STOP DATING HIM, HE'S GAY!!!!!"

And then guess what happened. Something you would have never guessed.... You ready for this?

HE ENDED UP BEING GAY

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Ugh, I hate people who pretend to be gay/not to be gay. 1. It just makes you look really bad if you have to pretend to look gay to get with a girl. And 2. If you are gay have some damn pride and don't try to hide it.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Viero wrote:My family just found out yesterday that our house has been in foreclosure for the past few months.Sad
Tough break, dude.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

smashbro wrote:
Viero wrote:My family just found out yesterday that our house has been in foreclosure for the past few months.Sad
Tough break, dude.

I don't know what foreclosure is, but it sounds bad.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm

His house is being taken away from him.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Oh, that really sucks. I would give you a hug, but I'm all the way in Australia.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 pm

And everyone knows Australians don't have homes anyway. They live in Kangaroo pouches.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Ya, hopefully we can somehow make a deal with the IRS to give us some more time.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:And everyone knows Australians don't have homes anyway. They live in Kangaroo pouches.

No we don't. It would kill the kangaroo. We prefer wombat pouches. Seriously, wombats. Awesomeness. But this is not what the thread is about so... yeah.

I really hope things work out for you Viero.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Thank you Hans. Smile

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Hans wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:And everyone knows Australians don't have homes anyway. They live in Kangaroo pouches.

No we don't. It would kill the kangaroo. We prefer wombat pouches. Seriously, wombats. Awesomeness. But this is not what the thread is about so... yeah.

I really hope things work out for you Viero.
yeah cause dropbear pouches just wouldn't be a good idea.... Razz
Hope things work out viero

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 am

Dropbears don't have pouches, they give birth, and then the dropbear cub must fend for itself.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top