TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Smashy B on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 pm

At this point, maybe, maybe not. But I do know that changing your vote will condemn another mafia to the rope. Personally, I think your chances are better if you change.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Weldar wrote:Yeah I guess I'll wait. The only problem is, if I have my timezones right, it'll probably be a while before we see Raya's vote and I'm really impatient (Minby can testify to that) but oh well I'll wait.
I can TOTALLY testify to this.

Also, since this is the page of corpses, someone pour out a 40 for me. I would do it for you. lol

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Alright, I went through some old posts again.

td260, I think you might be innocent. But I seriously can't come up with a better target now.
The only one I have any suspicions about is Raya, who contacted me and then I PM'd her with some of my information...and now she's all quiet. It's a little strange.

All right, since there is no real evidence against td260, I'll Vote: Raya because of this tiny detail. Whee. Being absent for two entire days really messed this up for me, but I'll go with what I have.

Also, hello, zombies.

IT'S A THRILLEEEER
THRILLER NIGHT

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  DRTJR on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 pm

as an outsider this is a very balenced game
brains... Brain... BRAINS.
*starts thriller dancing*

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:51 pm

male genatalia

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Smashy B on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Well, SC, I guess I was wrong. Apparently changing your vote does make you look more suspicious. See, I was expecting a change to Avalanche, but you threw me a curve ball.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Weldar on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm

After thinking about it and looking at the current situation some more I've decided I'm going to call night now. At the moment it's quite unlikely waiting for the extra votes will change the outcome tonight and like I said before, I'm too damn impatient.

Night

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  JGH27 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Goodnight Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Weldar on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm

The town gathered once again, they had chosen their next target, Avalanch91. But, where was he? Eventually they found him. He stood behind his desk in a white tuxedo, glass of wine floating next to one of his hands. He did not acknowledge the mob, instead he simply took a sip of wine. Those sensitive to such things could feel a strong field of psychic distortion pulling toward his head. Avalanche's eye began glowing, the pull intensified and then it stopped. The now empty wine glass crashed to the floor, Avalanche's eyes dimmed, his head slumped forward but his body remained upright. His brain had been crushed but his skull remained intact. Someone read the note sitting on his desk.

If you read this, you humans are too late. I rather keep my pride and take my own life, then be a public attraction for all to behold.
You people....Honestly thought I'd sit idle by as you replace me with that kung-fu cat? You brought this upon yourselves. My only regret is that I wont live to see the chaos that'll be brought upon you in 2 days.
I'll leave you in the capable hands of my proteges

signed; the original legendary


Avalanche91 was lynched. He was Mewtwo, a mafian

Someone was distracted from their work by some very friendly ladies.

Smashbro entered the office of an old friend, someone he knew he could trust.
"What happening?" asked the mysterious friend.
"I needa youra help. I've got to keepa investiage but I needa you to try anda rally as many of the townfolk asa possible. The end'sa almost here. We need to make the final push." said smashbro
"Oh I know"
This "friend" pulled out gun and shot smashbro right in the chest. Smash was shocked, he just had time to figure out exactly what had happened right before he died.

The mafia killed smashbro. He was Luigi, an innocent


It is now day 7, night falls in approximately 50 hours.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

EDIT: Yes sir.


Last edited by SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  SurgePox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

Okay, if you are dead, stop fucking posting. I know this includes me, but seriously, follow the rules guys.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Raya on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 am

I'm sorry for my absence guys. I was panicking that I might have messed things up, but I'm glad to see that we still got our man. Although saying that...

Weldar wrote:
The mafia killed smashbro. He was Luigi, an innocent

NOOOOOOO!

*picks up smash's fallen hat and puts it on her head*

I'll carry on the fight for you, man. Your death won't go unavenged!

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
The only one I have any suspicions about is Raya, who contacted me and then I PM'd her with some of my information...and now she's all quiet. It's a little strange.

I didn't reply because I reached my sending messages limit Razz

Now, this is dangerous, but it's the final night and I'm going to stand up and say it: Smash was the cop, and we've been in league since the start when he scanned me on the first day and found me innocent. All along we've been working behind the scenes, gathering allies and working out who's guilty. We scanned Snake and Avalanche and found them to be mafia, hence the push for voting for them the last two days.

Which is why, Spont, I'm voting for you.

There's several reasons why I believe you to be mafia. Firstly, you've been working with Avalanche for a very long time in this game. I'm not sure how long, but at least near the start. In your message to me you claimed Avalanche to be innocent, but we all know now that wasn't true. Then there's the clues from the news reports, seemingly describing you. The fact that Surge suspected you right at the very start, but when he died straight away the suspicion suddenly disappeared. More tellingly, you claimed that you'd been scanned by the cop and found innocent. This is a damned lie; the only two people not scanned were you and Sahrimnir!

I think you're mafia. If not the last member, then the last but one. We're onto you.

Vote: Spont

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Weldar on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 am

Raya wrote:

*picks up smash's fallen hat and puts it on her head*

Here I drew a picture of it.



Sorry, couldn't resist.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 am

Sorry Surge, But I lol'd.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 am

...
Well fuck a duck. Avalanche was Mewtwo.

I'd like to know what you tried to achieve with that, Avalanche. Making yourself look exactly like an innocent, contacting me like that and then never lynching me OR using my special skill against the townies? Son, I am disappoint.

Alright, I know this might be hard to believe, but I'm innocent. I'll take on your challenge, miss Raya.


There's several reasons why I believe you to be mafia. Firstly, you've been working with Avalanche for a very long time in this game. I'm not sure how long, but at least near the start. In your message to me you claimed Avalanche to be innocent, but we all know now that wasn't true. Then there's the clues from the news reports, seemingly describing you. The fact that Surge suspected you right at the very start, but when he died straight away the suspicion suddenly disappeared. More tellingly, you claimed that you'd been scanned by the cop and found innocent. This is a damned lie; the only two people not scanned were you and Sahrimnir!

I think you're mafia. If not the last member, then the last but one. We're onto you.

Too easy.
First. My only proof for Avalanche being innocent was that I hadn't been already killed. I now see my mistake. Really, just look at my posts. Why would I not join the lynch mob for Avalanche if I wanted to conceal me being mafia? I mean, it's not like my vote would have changed anything alone. I knew Avalanche was going to be lynched and just wanted a smug "told you so"-moment because I like being a smartass.
Secondly...please show me anything except from the hat that might point towards me. I honestly can't see anything in these reports.
Then, killing off SurgePox would have been a pretty stupid move if I was mafia, wouldn't it? You know what would have been a better move? Leaving Surge alive so people think that I was protecting DRTJR because he was innocent. Surge dying because he suspected me is pretty much "framing 101".

Also, I'd like you to take a closer look at my PM. Look, I said exactly this:

Hello there. If it helps you, the cop has scanned me and found me innocent too. Or at least Avalanche said that to me.
And we know how that turned out. I was too trusting of Avalanche, I know.

Also, because Sahrimnir is so very suspiciously quiet, he has not been scanned and in his past votes he has been a bit of a lemming, I'm going to Vote: Sahrimnir.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Raya on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Weldar wrote:
Raya wrote:

*picks up smash's fallen hat and puts it on her head*

Here I drew a picture of it.



Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oh man, I lol'd Laughing

In reply to you Spont. Firstly I find it a bit hard to believe that, if you were innocent and revealed your role to the mafia, you'd be alive. I have no idea what role you're claiming, but why would the mafia not kill you if they knew what you were capable of?

It's been pointed out earlier on that your votes were remarkably similar to Avalanche's. When Smash called you out yesterday for voting for an innocent, you changed your vote to evade suspicion; and changed it right onto me, another innocent. That's what Smash meant when he said it made you look more guilty. Joining the lynch mob would look too much like you're trying to feign innocence...so instead you started voting for innocents instead. Perhaps hoping to save Avalanche by persuading others to do the same?

For the news reports, we have:

- One of the mafia disguising themselves with a mask
- Pattern/lines on their face
- Looking for a new coat

The hat was referring to the victim, which turned out to be Camilla.

As for killing off Surge, I disagree, it would have been a smart move. Finding evidence that someone is in the mafia on the very first day is damn good work. Especially when they were right on the money. The mafia panicked, thinking of what Surge might be capable of, so killed him off first. Isn't it funny how his accusations were mysteriously forgotten?

With the scanning, I'm sorry but I find it a very convienient excuse that 'it was what Avalanche told me'. Yes, Sahrimnir is being strangely quiet, but right now I'm placing the blame squarely on you. You, my friend, are mafia. Hopefully the last one standing.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REDUNDANT DEFENSE BULLSHIT POST PART TWO

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Why isn't anybody saying shit. I mean it's not like this is an important round or anything.

Alright, me and Raya can discuss this all on our own, but not a lot is going to happen unless Raya votes for Sahrimnir, too. Because I'm not really going to help in lynching myself.

Alright, let's break this shit down to the molecular level because I obviously have nothing better to do at midnight.

In reply to you Spont. Firstly I find it a bit hard to believe that, if you were innocent and revealed your role to the mafia, you'd be alive. I have no idea what role you're claiming, but why would the mafia not kill you if they knew what you were capable of?
Oh you do know what role I am claiming. I already told you by PM. The fact that you're avoiding this baffles me.
I'd like to bring back one of Smashbro's theories. I'm alive because the mafia is desperate at this point. They need allies. Avalanche kept me alive because I did provide him with information that I probably shouldn't have.

It's been pointed out earlier on that your votes were remarkably similar to Avalanche's.
BEEP. Wrong. See, how many of our lynch votes have been the same? SnakeInABox, DarkFalco, Warchamp, yes. Out of those three one is mafia and the others are hopefully too.
You might want to notice that I completely went against his lynch vote of Camilla, because at that point I started to smell something fishy.

When Smash called you out yesterday for voting for an innocent, you changed your vote to evade suspicion; and changed it right onto me, another innocent.
At this point you are only a little more innocent in my eyes than I am in your eyes. That's how this game works.

That's what Smash meant when he said it made you look more guilty. Joining the lynch mob would look too much like you're trying to feign innocence...so instead you started voting for innocents instead. Perhaps hoping to save Avalanche by persuading others to do the same?
To this I can't think of a very clever argument, so I'll just distract you.



For the news reports, we have:

- One of the mafia disguising themselves with a mask
- Pattern/lines on their face
- Looking for a new coat

The hat was referring to the victim, which turned out to be Camilla.
Nice catch. Let me just say that I don't think that the clues are necessarily pointing at our avatars. Have we seriously figured out anything from them? The hat thing might have meant anyone. The mafia might as well have changed their target after that news broadcast.
Also, I'm not really believing this one myself, but it's possible: What if Lakitu in this game is just as unreliable as he is in TWBB?

As for killing off Surge, I disagree, it would have been a smart move. Finding evidence that someone is in the mafia on the very first day is damn good work. Especially when they were right on the money. The mafia panicked, thinking of what Surge might be capable of, so killed him off first. Isn't it funny how his accusations were mysteriously forgotten?
I have to say that suspicion shifting away from me after Surge's death does seem a bit too fitting, but look. How right on the money was Surge? All respect to him but an innocent ended up dying for his accusations.
I'm going to stuff my fingers into my ears and just shout out "FRAMING JOB LA LA LA" for this part.

With the scanning, I'm sorry but I find it a very convienient excuse that 'it was what Avalanche told me'. Yes, Sahrimnir is being strangely quiet, but right now I'm placing the blame squarely on you. You, my friend, are mafia. Hopefully the last one standing.
I find it a bit too convenient that both of the possible cops(Ansem/Link and Smashbro/Luigi) might have worked with you and ended up dying. But that's just me.
Sahrimnir is going to get my vote unless he opens his mouth and proves otherwise. Which I doubt will happen very soon because the only things he's posted here are votes.
Minor EDIT: Also, they were all votes for Fobby. Ho ho ho, so I'm the most suspicious one now?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  TD260 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:...


I'd like to know what you tried to achieve with that, Avalanche. Making yourself look exactly like an innocent, contacting me like that and then never lynching me OR using my special skill against the townies? Son, I am disappoint.



TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 am

I WOULD explain, but the dead can't post, and its all so deliciously diabolical.....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 am

It's a skill that can be used against the townies. I'll give you that.

Alright, why have I not roleclaimed already? The mafia knows my role so it's not like I'm going to cause any further damage.

I'm a roleblocker.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  TD260 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

and thus, the hammer seals the last nail in your coffin. The announcements of the night's events have been very... er... informative. The description of the role blocker leads to the imagination of a prostitute- the mafia's version of a role blocker. And seeing as the other mafia have been dons, like mewtwo and bowser, what could correspond with prostitutes and a TWBB don? Dedede. That is why, I NAME YOU! SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION, DEDEDE, A MAFIAN! My Vote: SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION shall put you six feet under, where you belong!

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Nice hyperbolic accusations you got there, son.
No, I'm Wolf. Your proof: Take a look at the events of the night when nobody died. Weldar explicitly stated that "Someone stopped someone else from doing that(that being whatever it is that they were doing)." I blocked SnakeInABox that night. I hope that's the reason why nobody died.
I do agree that we probably have Dedede left though.

Camilla, I know that at least you are innocent. The others I can't say much about. Say something.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  TD260 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

then explain this.

"Someone spent a night with some ,ahem, "sophisticated ladies" distracting them from any other plans they may have had.

Minby_Aran was walking through the streets, keeping very alert. However he couldn't see what wasn't there and was knocked into the wall by an invisible blast. He did however manged to pick himself up and activate his reflector in time to send a much more visible ball of psychic energy back at his attacker. The mysterious attacker deflect the attack and Minby jumped out of the way, of the harmless illusionary blast, right into the path of a second much more real one.

The mafia killed Minby_Aran. He was Fox, an innocent"

If you were a townie roleblocker, you would have stopped that attack.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Did you actually read my post?

The message that comes when I get a succesful block is derived from "Can't let you do that, Starfox!" because I'm Wolf, obviously. Since when has Wolf been a pimp?
I did say that yes, we have a mafia roleblocker.

EDIT: Always love it when I win a debate but then it doesn't do shit.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry Spont, but to me you look the most suspicious.

Vote: Spontaneous Combustion.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum