Lemuria's Gate

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lemuria's Gate

Post  JGH27 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:19 pm

George had returned just in time to hear the last bit of Cobra's advice, when he got up to return to his seat and came face to face with Severn. They stood facing each other for a minute not saying anything, studying each other. Severn just gave a very slight nod and stepped aside to let the Commander resume his seat without a word passing between them. They didn't need to say anything, there was an understanding between them and Severn was glad he at least had 1 guy covering his back, possibly 2 if Marc could still be counted on. He glanced quickly around the plane at everyones stares without moving his head then resumed his seat. He remained quiet for several minutes not sure what to say or do.

Finally he turned to Vera and spoke. "Look, I'm sorry. Perhaps you're not into me and just afraid to say it. I'll understand if that's the case, I really would. I'm gonna pull out a book now and read, if you are interested in me just give me a sign. Ok?" and with that said, Severn had pulled out a book called Wizard and Glass and began reaing trying to control his sadness at his current situation....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Vera looked to the side, through the corners of her eyes, and saw that he looked rather morose. Oh God, what have I done? she thought sadly. She did like the guy, but she was so desperate not to hurt him that in the process, it looked like she hurt him anyway.

She nodded rather dumbly at his words, but remained frozen for a moment while she thought what to do. She didn't want to turn him down, after all, it was like the army guy said, they could be good together. But she knew this was a flight, and once it landed, they'd part ways. Him going of to wrestle wherever and she...well, she hadn't exactly decided what she'd do from here on in. But hey. Sometimes you had to take chances, right? So with that in mind, Vera shyly raised her hand and wrapped it around his, in a gesture that said 'I like you', 'I'm sorry', and 'here is a sign that I'm interested', all at the same time. She just hoped he understood that she didn't want to rush in to making the same mistakes she had before. After all, it looked like this could be meaningful, a lot more so than before. So understandably she didn't want it to result in a quick shag in the toilets before vague unfulfilled promises to meet again one day. She was twenty and she'd grown up a lot recently - or rather, she was beginning to become more mature in who she was and what she wanted from life.

Which, frankly, still meant she didn't know at all.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Sitting there trying to read but unable to keep focused, George was crushed. Then he felt something warm grasp his hand and looked up to see it was Vera's sign. There was no mistaking what it meant either, there was a possible future here but only if it was unrushed. He felt a major weight lifted off him and sported the biggest smile in the process. He put his book away and turned all his attention to Vera. "Well, I was hesistant about giving you my contact info in case you were offended but here's my cell # ***-***-**** and my e-mail: severnwrestlingatquickmail.com that way we can stay in touch" he smiles, "So tell me some stuff about yourself"......

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 pm

When Cobra Commander got up to return to his seat Severn was right in front of him. Even thought Cobra showed no sighs of fear his mind went nuts with the endless possibilities of what could go wrong, Cobra was in his 60's, while Severn was built like Arnold Schwarzenegger and in his prime. When George Severn the Army vet realized he wasn't sizing him up but rather a silent "thank you." When cobra resumed his seat he drank the last of his vodka and saw Vera's hand on Severn's, Cobra thought "at least they're not making the same mistake twice." Cobra returned to the movie he was watching. Cobra peered over at the two lovers and saw them exchanging this and that, Cobra grudgingly remembered "back in his day you where lucky to get a home phone."

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Mike sat there watching this whole shindig go down, while his friend next to him had to think about answering the many questions he had asked for the past 3 days.

Oh the joys of inactive RPs.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:13 am

SnakeInABox wrote:Mike sat there watching this whole shindig go down, while his friend next to him had to think about answering the many questions he had asked for the past 3 days.

Oh the joys of inactive RPs.
Only as inactive as those participating allow it to be Snake.
~~~

Ninja Post: Kane took a small breath and let out a sigh before lifting his chin upwards, looking forwards "It'd be a miracle if not one out of the thousands of aircraft currently airbourne didn't run into any kind problem for the duration of their flights". He then crossed his leg over the other and got more comfortable, he clasped his hands together and turned his head to Zoran.

"Having said that... the worst that could happen you seem to be already invisaging in your head. Nothing bad could happen on this plane that would leave you with a... prolonged sense of dread" again in his cold calm tone. "However if you don't calm down you'll find the next several hours most uncomfortable and I don't just mean for you."

Kane could like anyone summarise a wide net of possibilities on why Zoran was on this flight, justifiable reasons on why he does not seem to be taking well to the flight and logical reasons on why his anxiety is groundless. He personally didn't entertain the idea the babying a stranger after they'd obviously made the decision to board the aircraft, signifying they were prepared, however little they were, to endure the flight... and the fact this person was doing so in First Class didn't help the case. All the benefits that come with said class did not seem to be enough to distract or ease this person.

"... would you like one of the flight attendants to get you something? Pretzels? Beverage? ... Something to help you sleep?" his tone was one of strained tolerance, he'd go out of his way to expedite the goal of settling him down if it'd yield the result he was after.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 am

((nice phone and email address Wink ))

Vera swallowed, scribbling down an email address on a piece of paper and sliding it over. A phone number would be useless for now, so she figured she might as well stick with just the email. The next question left her to pause for a moment in thought. Well, she could say. Everything was going right until my 19th birthday, when my life started to go off the rails. I'm desperate for attention but at the same time I'm scared of getting close to people, and once I go away, I don't know when I'll come back, because my ticket's only one way. No, that would be too much, Vera reasoned.

Instead, she merely smiled, and gave the most basic and uninteresting responses she could. "Oh, you know, there's not much to tell really. Parents divorced when I was seven, I've been living with my dad in London ever since. I was a prefect at high school then went straight to university to study arts and law. My favourite author is Jane Austen but my favourite book is Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte, I always cry in movies, even ones that aren't that sad, I secretly want to be a musician, and I have a thing for older men and a weakness for chocolate ice cream." Chuckling at the banality of her statements, she turned back to George with a smile. "What about you?"

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 am

Severn took the piece of paper which Vera had scribbled her e-mail on and smiled. He then entered the number into his cell for safety.

"Really, I'm sure there's a lot you could tell, you're just choosing not to haha" he was hoping he could get her to open up a bit more before the flight ended and they'd be on their seperate ways. "My parents seperated when I was 3, not legally divorced but they might as well be. Haven't seen my mom in over 10 years now. Well you'r certainly the smart one aren't you?" and he gave a warm smile. "As for crying in movies, well that's not unheard of nor is it such a bad thing like you make it sound. Why secretly a musician tho, why not actually go for it? As far as having a thing for older men, I'm technically older than you haha" He really hoped that didn't end up sounding as creepy as it seemed to. "Well, about me now eh? Alrighty. Well I grew up in the subburbs of Toronto and loved hockey and wrestling growing up. hen I realized I had no futur in hockey I gave it up and put all my energy into wrestling. When I was 15 I attended a local show and talked with the promoter. Next thing I knew I was training. Well, I trained once with him before he intentionally broke my leg. After that I probably shoulda quit but I had the bug and found a better traine. By 16 I was wrestling for $10 a night all over my native province. Nothing about me stood out though and so I was complacent. I decided at 17 to pack my bags and hitchhike to Calgary, Alberta and train with the best. I gave up everything I had and from there I've had unbelievble success. Hope that didn't bore you too much haha. I have traveled pretty much everywhere and am coming back from Japan currently. Also, chocolate ice cream is the best" and he ends off with a wink to her....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:10 am

Zoran looked Kane right in the eyes. He was..provoking him? Was he? He was! He was actually yanking his strings!
The NERVE of that guy! i'll show him, let me at him, i'll kill 'em! i'll kill 'em!

"heh, you're right. I was imagining horrible things, but oh well, that won't happen. It's only minor, so we should be fine."
Zoran's left eye twitched for a second when his thoughts ravaged his head, but the moment passed again, leaving his head empty and relaxed. It kicked in on the right moment, any later and the results could've been bad.

"Yeah, maybe i'll get something. I'm in the first class anyway, right?"

Zoran caught the attention of a stewardess, who gave him a blazing smile and asked if she could get him aything.
"yeah, i'd like a coke please, thank you, that would probably do it"
The stewardess left, and zoran turned to Kane, his smile still on his face. "so, your probably asking yourself what my problem is, and what the hell i'm doing in first class on a plane to LA."

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 pm

OT: Don't be a smartass, Snake.

The plane continued on its way towards the Azores, handling a bit difficultly but nothing noticeable to the passengers. Late evening had arrived, and even at this altitude the red glow of the setting sun was beginning to fade.

The pilot stared grimly at his controls. The readouts and dials had been twitching earlier. Originally he thought it was the failing engine, but as he watched now they were spinning out of control. He tapped at them, fiddled some switches. Trust this to happen right when his co-pilot had gone on a bathroom break. This shouldn’t be happening; what would make an entire cockpit short out like that? If the problem didn’t resolve itself then they were going to be in for some serious trouble come landing…

So intent was he in his task he didn’t hear the cockpit door open- but he certainly heard the scream. His head shot up and he saw a stewardess standing there, hand half-raised to her mouth in terror, coffee spilled on the floor. His head snapped round, looking out the window to see what she was staring at.

“Jesus Christ…”

Straight ahead was a roiling mass of dark clouds. It seemed to stretch from sea to sky, from horizon to horizon, thick dark tendrils oozing outwards to ensnare the plane. In its midst blue lightning crackled and spat, the churning clouds boiling as though some infernal heat below had spawned them. The pilot grabbed the controls as a blast of wind smashed into the plane like a fist. The plane was battered back and forth like a plaything, wind screeching like a wild animal, plates and rivets being torn off as the clouds ensnared it. As he wrestled with the controls, staring into the maw of the storm, the pilot’s last thoughts escaped his lips right before they were snuffed out forever.

“This isn’t natural…”

-----------

In the passenger compartment, all hell had broken loose.

Although the plane had buoyed and swayed, it seemed nothing more than slight turbulence. Then the first gust hit with the force of an impact, throwing people from their seats. There was a second of bewilderment, and then the shrieking winds hit. The plane jolted and shook, passengers being thrown around like ragdolls, smashing into ceilings and each other. The bag compartments flew open, luggage tumbling everywhere, tangling limbs and soaking into the blood stains splattered across the hard surfaces. Redundantly the ‘fasten seat belts’ light came on, shining through the flickering madness of the broken lights, for brief seconds illuminating the chaos before plunging it into darkness again.

The screams were deafening, from the afraid and the panicked and the injured, blood pouring from their impact injuries, bones ripped out through the skin. The plane lurched, and as though struck from above plummeted like a stone. The sheer force of the air pressure began ripping the plane apart, and with a final crunch the cockpit collapsed, the empty hole turning into a howling maelstrom that sucked and tore, ripping those not fastened out into oblivion. It bayed and shrieked, the plane shaking and breaking and screaming and-

Thankfully or not, rhe passengers were dead or unconscious by the time they reached the ground.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Paul came to his senses on the beach. Beach? Wait wasn't I on a plane? What happened to THAT? Paul sat up and looked around. It was a nice enough looking beach, kinda like those post cards you'd get of Hawaii with no buildings in them. There was a thick jungle right at the edge of the sand, as if someone had drawn a line between Jungle and Beach and both pushed up against that line. In the sand there were a series of footprints leading up to where Paul was now sitting. I guess I must have walked here to lie down, but why don't I remember doing that?

Looking in the direction the footprints came from Paul saw a rather large pillar of smoke. Paul's first thought was that was where he must be staying and the smoke is from a bonfire. But that smoke is too large and too black to be from a bonfire... Well, I could either check it out or sit here forever. Paul got up and followed his own footsteps back to the source of the smoke.

It wasn't a very long walk as it turned out. In less than 5 minutes the fire came into sight. It was the airplane. Or rather, it was a section of the airplane. When the plane crashed it must have caused some spark to hit the fuel line or something, causing the whole thing to go up in flames. Paul collapsed to his knees. "When the plane crashed"... My God, I was IN IT. This is impossible, I mean, how do you even survive someting like thi-

That was when Paul noticed the people. There were a number of people pulling things out of the plane. The fire must only be on the outside for now, otherwise they wouldn't even be able to go NEAR the entrance. Altaira. The name shot through his head unbidden. Looking around, Paul didn't see her anywhere, she might still be onboard! Paul got off of his knees and bolted to the plane. If Altaira was still on he had to save her. While rushing to the plane he passed a good number of people who were simply standing and watching. Paul was about to berate them when he realized he must have simply tottered off when the plane crashed himself. He really didn't have any room to talk.

When he got to the plane, Paul saw that the side door would be impossible to go through. He'd have to enter from the back of the section where the plane had split. Paul ran around, careful not to get too close to the engine, and entered from the shorn hole. He'd have to hurry, the inside of the plane was burning up and filling with smoke. Paul considered calling Altaira's name, but thought better of it, the smoke would choke him quickly if he tried that.

Paul made his way to the front end, making note of the people still in their seats. When he came back out he'd try to get more people to come in and help with them. But right now Altaira. Paul worked his way forward and finally got to the section he had been sitting in. There, in the aisle seat, was Altaira. She had a cut above her right eye and a large bump on her head, but she was still breathing. Paul worked her seatbelt undone and lifted her out of her seat. Not easily though, Paul was no weight-lifter like some other guys.

Just as Paul was about to go he noticed his backpack and laptop still sitting where he remembered leaving them. After some consideration he picked them up too. You never know when this stuff might come in handy. Paul thought. The backpack was easy to get on, but carrying the laptop proved harder. Paul eventually settled on carrying it under his arm.

Now the plane was really getting hot. Paul could practically HEAR his skin crackling. A quick look around confirmed no-one else was still this far into the plane and Paul rushed towards the exit. Along the way, a large man in cameo clothes almost ran past Paul. He was headed towards the empty section. "There's *Cough* No one left in there. *Cough* I think they all made it out." The army guy either didn't trust Paul, or just didn't hear him, because he just kept on going. It really doesn't matter, I've got to get out myself... And with that thought Paul got out of the plane carrying Altaira with him.

Last edited by TheTJ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm

He smiled.

With a twisted smile Zoran emerged from the still smoking plane. On his left shoulder, he carried the Student Roy, still unconsious. In his arms, he carried the woman, Vera, unconsious as well. He didn't bother to see if other people were helping, he just did what he wanted to do. He could. He smiled.

With a thump, the bodies hit the soft sand, one a bit gentler than the other. Zoran stood up, looked around, and he smiled. Fuck the pills, he was in control.
He sat down, waited for the people to wake up, grinning madly.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Vera laughed...but stopped abruptly when the turbulence suddenly became ridiculous. She'd never been on a flight with turbulence this bad before. What was going on? Something about that engine, most likely...a crash. "Oh God, oh God no..." she muttered, but she could do nothing else but scream until she fell unconscious.

Vera awoke as if from a dream, like she'd been sleeping in her own bed...that is, until she opened her eyes to see the light pouring in. "Mnergh..." she groaned, lifting her arms up to her face to cover her eyes. "Ow." She'd not been immune to injury on the flight. Thankfully it was nothing too serious, just a few cuts and bruises, but it sure ached. Aside from the aching, she soon realised what she was lying on was soft sand. A beach? But shouldn't I be at an air- oh. They'd crashed, the plane had landed obviously on this beach...but how had she gotten out? She'd been knocked out...someone must have carried her out. Slowly, gingerly, she brought herself up to a sitting position, gradually opening her eyes - shielding them from the light at the same time. Now she was waking up more, she could smell the smoke that was obviously coming from the wreckage. Who else made it? She turned to see a couple of people she'd noticed at the airport and on the plane - the nervous boy, who in direct contrast to his appearance before, actually looked happy (Vera was unsure whether to be worried), and the psych boy, who seemed to be stirring.

Did anyone else make it? she thought, but the thought that everyone else had died - George, the army vet, all those other interesting people she'd noticed - it almost broke Vera's heart. Almost. For she'd learnt recently you couldn't rely on other people. Yes, someone had been so kind as to get her out of the plane, but now? The only person she could trust was herself. If her father was to be believed, of course.

And right now, Vera didn't exactly have much faith in herself.

Turning to the twitchy guy, Vera decided to voice her concerns. "Did...did anyone else make it?" she asked, her voice hoarse and almost strange to her. "Are you okay?" She had some swelling around her eye - a black eye, no doubt, as well as bruising she could feel on her shoulders and back. Nothing seemed to be broken, which was a good thing, so at least her movement wouldn't be hindered too much. Her bag was still around her - she hadn't taken it off, rather, she'd been holding on to it like it was a security blanket since the turbulence. There wasn't much in it - phone, books, wallet, music device...but having the bag there was that bit more comforting. Vera sighed, pressing her palm against her face and willing herself to wake up properly. She had a splitting headache, and unfortunately she didn't have any pain killers in her bag, so she figured she'd just have to wait it out. Once she was awake and her head was better, then she could think about what to do next. But for now, she simply sat there, trying to feel better.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Cobra gazed into the gaping hole as people where hurtling out of the plane and a broken bottle of white wine flew by him and made a three inch tear in his left cheek. Cobra sat there in his seat blacking out as the plane crashed and brought him to his senses. He saw a man in a black tee-shirt grab Vera and he reacted like lightning and nabbed both Severn and the body guard type whose name he overheard was Kane. Severn had a nasty wound over his right eye and the right side of Kane's face was purple. Cobra ran as if he was twenty again, the blood from his wound was obscuring his vision. With carrying 500+ pounds of dead weight he made a mad dash to the back of the plane. He made an action movie style jump out of the plane and landed in the sand, Cobra then dropped the unconscious men and collapsed in the sand from pushing himself too hard.

Severn began to stir and Yelled at Cobra where she was and shook him. Cobra weakly pointed at where she laid in the sand. Severn picked Cobra up from his place in the sand and carried his body over to Vera's body and sat next to her. Putting Cobra on the sand next to him face up and giving the vet some needed down time.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Kane nodded to Zoran "There.. you see, exert some inner strength and you'll be fine."

He shifted in his seat, pressing his index fingers into the bottom of his chin in a contemplative position "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't noticed your anxiety in the slightest... but presumably if you are flying first class you know how to take proper care of yourself. As for why you are in first class..."

He opened his mouth to continue when the plane started suffering from turbulance, he looked around quizzingly, face still towards Zoran. He was about to attempt again when a reckoning of force struck the aircraft, all manner of mayhem was happening all at once. Wind, flickering lights, screaming, electrical fires, a chunk of the aircraft had torn out not too far infront of him and seemed to take the hull off as if it was sticky tape off a roller.

The last thing he remembered was the noise of a resounding impact crash...
~~~

It was a loud ring in his ears that he was aware of first, then an aching pain in his chest and the side of his face. With effort he opened his eyes, strained as they were he could make out the sky and... palm trees? Clasping a hand to the not tender part of his face he eased himself first into a sitting position and then to his feet. He peered around at the mayhem, debris and burning was everywhere in sight, black smoke wisped up like a warzone and he couldn't hear any of it.

He noticed the army vet, Vera, Severn and the twitchy Zoran not too far from him. He dusted himself off and readjusted his jacket before remembering back to moments before the crash, while the hull was seperating from the plane the above head luggage compartment had blown open, various items and effects buzzed around the aircraft including his attache case right before they were sucked out the gaping hole in the side of aircraft. He snapped back to the present and peered around once more before turning and trudging off towards the jungle, he needed both his silver cases. The second one was hopefully still tucked away in the main luggage compartment... the other will hopefully not be too difficult to find.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Cobra was having a weird nightmare where every body was in army fatigues and armed. They where all firing at him as Cobra crawled away into a small cave. two people entered after him a small petite woman around her twenties and a much larger man also in his twenties and they opened fire upon Cobra. then Cobra awoke in a state of being half awake and half asleep a stumbled into the jungle. for hours Cobra stumbled in the jungle and tripped on something. Cobra looked at what he tripped over it was a silver case. Cobra picked it up and started stumbling back to beach.

Last edited by DRTJR on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:39 pm

"Wait... what the bloody HELL just happened!?" Asked Marc to himself. "There wasn't sand in my mouth 3 seconds ago. Did I hit my head on something? What happened!?"

Marc didn't even remember getting on the damn thing. He remembered being in an airport, talking to someone but then nothing. Just... sand. In his mouth. And a weird taste. Blood.
He opened his eyes and realized he was out of the place, laying down on the beach. He turned around and saw another body, this one not moving at all:

"Hey. You okay mate?" He asked while softly shaking the man's arm. "C'mon, dude, wake up, we have a problem here."

He turned the body around and realize that man was dead. He quickly jumped on his feet, feeling pain in his right leg:

"OW! Damnit! What the hell? This job was to good to be real, I just knew it!"

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Minby felt the plane shake, rattle, and finally roll. Minby laughed to himself as he realized his MP3 player was playing "Detroit rock city" and sung along with the lyrics that he believed fit his own situation quite well. "Oh my God, no time to turn! I gotta laugh, 'cause I know I'm gonna die!" Minby started laughing, and didn't stop. People and luggage flew past, but he was safely strapped in with his tray table up, and his seat back in the full upright position. He felt the plane hit something, and everything was painted black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minby was woken up bent over trapped in his seatbelt. "Thank God for seat-belts." Minby said as he silently laughed to himself. As he tried to unbuckle himself, he found himself stuck, and as he started to wake up more, he realized the plane was burning. He pulled out his butterfly knife, cut his seat-belt off, and noticed Mike next to him, and cut his seat-belt off, and pulled him off the plane. As he reached the beach, he let Mike down gently, and then collapsed face first into the sand.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Mike heard the rumble of the plane, and saw the sky outside his window darken. A bolt of lightning, and a boom. Everything was happening so fast. All he knew to do was clutch his suitcase tightly to his chest. And then there was nothing.

Mike woke up on the beach, looking at the guy he met in the terminal. "It is safe to assume that you saved my life? ... What is your name again?" He laid back down and closed his eyes. Then, bolted up right. "My suitcase. My Suitcase! Where the hell! Did you see it?! Did you grab it? Where did the plane go down! Mike jumped up and frantically searched shore for the downed airplane.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Minby laughed to himself as he saw Mike get so frantic over his suitcase. "I knew you'd need it since you were knuckle-white holding onto it the whole time, and even unconscious you were holding on to it so tightly you couldn't be separated from it easily. I took it after you were on the sand so you could rest." Minby handed him the suitcase. "And don't worry, I didn't open it, and I probably couldn't if I tried."

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Mike looked at him for a moment, then smiled

"Thank you. Very much. We should.... probably go find some other survivors?"

Mike started to walk down the beach, shaking the occasional body he found laying at the shore. Dead. They were all dead. He looked at his nameless friend. "What.... happened?"

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 pm

"The plane went down." Minby motioned with his hand, going strait, then slowly falling, whistling all the way, and adding a loud "Bkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew" to represent the crash. "I woke up in the plane, and I realized that it was burning, so I pulled out my knife" Pulling out his butterfly knife while saying it's name "and cut myself and you open from our seat-belts. Then I dragged you out here, and...that's all I remember."

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

"Yea. And I bet you that's all anyone else is going to remember as well. If there IS anyone else... Just then he and his nameless friend came across a guy staring bewilderingly at a dead body.

"Hey, you" Mike yelled to him. "Come join us! What is your name? Is... that a friend of yours?"

What a dumb question. and rude too. But these things have to be known. Mike turned to his friend.

"And you. For the third time. Your name?"

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

"You certainly have a some great diction." Minby said. "Minby. And this is only the first time. But yeah. If we're gonna make it off this island, we're gonna need to find survivors. And the plane must have a transition radio."

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

With everyone out of the plane, Paul had time to take stock of his surroundings. There didn't seem to be many people still near the plane. It's possible they fell out or simply walked off. Like I did Paul thought with shame. In the distance Paul could see a large mountain rising up in the middle of the jungle. It might be a good idea to head up the and see what we can find.

Altaira was still unconcious. Her injuries didn't look that bad, but Paul was no doctor. There could be all kinds of internal injuries that she'd need to go to hospital for. Or she's completly healthy and I'm freaking myself out for no reason.

On the beach around the plane more and more people were showing up. They must have been drawn to the smoke from the plane. There were also suitcases and other luggage from the cargo hold strewn around. None were Paul's (He planned on buying new stuff if he got the job in London) but they might be useful.

There were also large pieces of smoldering wreckage everywhere. Paul gathered three of the larger pieces near Altaira and planted them on either side of her and one more near her head to make an "n" shape. Then he found an Airline Blanket and hung it over the metal to create a makeshift hut for Altaira and himself. I hope she wakes up soon...

Last edited by TheTJ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top