Lemuria's Gate

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lemuria's Gate

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

"You do not do Shakespeare, and then come out speaking like you are from southern Texas. And sorry about your name issue. I guess being in a plane crash has altered my thinking. I think I see a... hut up ahead? More survivors. Not surprised though. Obviously, no one could have gotten far." Mike was talking too much. He stopped and looked back at the small pieces of burning metal, and then forward, at the larger and more abundant pieces. If they wanted to get to the main wreck, they were definitely going the right way.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm

DRTJR, since how your post states I'm doing the opposite of what I was planning to do I'm going to void certain parts of your post, no offense intended.
~~~
Kane trekked through the thinner part of the jungle, ears still ringing. He'd place his index finger in his left ear and wiggle a bit in an attempt to get his hearing back but to no effect. He was still disorientated having just walked out from a plane crash but it will either pass or he'll drop dead... either way, his living potentially hinged on finding both his attache cases.

He wandered a bit more, parting large leaves and moving branches before he found a spring. Kneeling down he leaned forwards and washed his face off, cleaning his hands off and whatever muck may have attached itself to his face, cupping water in his hands he had a few small drinks before sitting upwards, legs lazily poised infront of him as he gazed around the spring. ~What the hell happened to the plane?~ he thought.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 am

Altaira woke with a jolt, flashes of what had happened came to her, the blood pumping in her ears. Turbulence of the kind she had never felt before, then a suitcase had hit her on the head, sudden pain....then nothing. Where the hell am I? What am i in? Is this a beach? She pulled back the flap and stared in horror at the scene that met her eyes. Bodies were everywhere, some most likely unconscious, others obviously dead. "Oh my god!" she yelled, not knowing what else to say. Then the pain hit her. Her head felt like a dozen jaberwocks had stomped on it, while her arm felt like a bandersnatch had taken a chunk out of it. She felt her head, there was a knot forming and it was crusted over with blood, her arm was also cut, worse than her head. Great, just great....well i guess it could be worse She looked around for something to bandage her arm with, and seeing nothing, opted to rip out the bottom of her jacket and tied it around her arm. After she had tended to herself she stepped out of the makeshift hut. I wonder just how many made it? Where's Paul? Is he ok? Shit! Where is everyone?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 am

Paul was looking through the ruins for supplies. Every Airline is required to carry medical supplies and oversea trips like this one usually have meals, snacks, and drinks. Although things weren't going too well. Most of what was found was either burnt or crushed. He was looking through a pile of rubble when he noticed Altaira coming out of the hut.

"Altaira!" Paul yelled, rushing over to her. "Oh man am I glad you're alright! I was worried the bump on your head gave you some kinda concussion or something... Oh, uh... Your arm's cut too... You're not woozy or anything, are you? I think if that happens you're supposed to, ah, lie down or something..." Paul's expression of happiness in Altaira being awake gave way to one of concern. "I don't really know how much blood you lost, or, um... how much is too much. I mean, ANY is too much, but uh, you know what I mean..."

Last edited by TheTJ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 am

Zoran barely noticed anything around him. He was too busy with his own succes. He opened one eye and saw the woman coming to live, the psych student still out, and the army vet carrying the wrestler too them en moving away. He didn;t care though, people could do what ever the hell they wanted. he could too.
He turned to vera, still grinning, and with a voice you can't call normal, he said:

"as you can see, not a lot of people have made it. Most of em are...dead. But we're alive, and that's what matters right? As long as you're in control, nothing can happen."

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 am

"the....hell?"

Roy could open his eyes again. A odd sensation befell him, as if he just fainted. His hearing was still blurry and he couldn't move or feel anything. In the corner of his eyes he saw a woman laying unconcious. He thought he heard someone say her name somewhere on the plane. (Vera was it?). Looking up he saw a large collum of black smoke, and metal debris all around the place. As the feeling of his body slowly returned he feld as if he just crashed his head against the wall. The feeling in his right arm was still weak.
"calm down man" he told himself. "I just fainted....rushing it will knock me back out again"
As his hearing got less blurry he heard people argueing over a suitcase. From his side he heard Vera slowly wake up as well. He slowly sat up. He didnt feel like he got his balance back yet so he stayed on the ground, but even from there everything was clear.
"A bloody plane crash!" His mouth fell open for a moment. He saw stuff like this on t.v. and didn't really care about it. There were plenty of bodies on the beach, twisted spines, drowned before they could get ashore, dead by debris, broken necks....."broken?"

He slowly looked down at his right arm and realised that it wasn't supposed to look like that. He brought his left hand over his mouth to muffle a scream. He then continued to inspect his body for injuries. "Lots of small cuts....bruises...could be worse he thought looking at the poor schmucks he didn't survive the landing.

Last edited by Avalanche91 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 am; edited 3 times in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 am

If Vera wasn't as strong as she was, she would've cried. Of course, Vera had the dubious ability of not being able to cry at real life events, only in movies, but that wasn't the point. Vera had never been optimistic - she wasn't openly pessimistic, but she often saw the glass as half empty, not as half full. But her logical side told her that surely people would discover there had been a plane crash, and a rescue crew would be sent out for the wreckage and survivors...

...right?

Vera shuddered to think what might happen if she was wrong. Memories of Lord Of The Flies came back (God, she hated that book and film) and Vera swallowed, feeling suddenly sick. But they were adults, of course they understood things better than children.

...right?

Focusing on the present, she tilted her head slightly as she looked at the man next to her. He looked to be about her age, but still...something seemed a little off about him. More people were coming away - alive, it seemed, thank God - but right now, Vera was curious about this person. "I hate to burst your bubble, so to speak, but apart from being alive, we're hardly in control. We're survivors of a plane crash. We're lost - I can't see any sign of civilisation from where I am, we're surrounded by dead bodies..." her voice wavered at this point, as she got slightly choked up. "Ow." Her head pounded again at her outburst, and she smacked her palm against her forehead again, pressing down as though she was trying to push the headache away. "Sorry I...got a little worked up." The guy next to her was scaring her slightly, and so she wanted to stay as calm as possible and not provoke him. She couldn't make the day go worse now, really.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Roy didn't know where those words came from. Probably his own feeling of being powerless in the face of this planecrash. He supported himself on his left hand and got up. He groaned trough his teeth feeling his right arm just kinda dangle from his shoulder.
My apologies....Vera was it? I guess I'm just a little baffled by this entire fiasco. If you'll come with me we can search for other survivors. If you rather stay here, I'll check up on you in a few minutes.

He reached his left hand out to help her get up.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 am

Giving one more curious look to the twitchy guy, Vera gave a small smile to the psych guy who'd just gotten up and accepted the hand offered (any other time she would have snapped "I can do it myself!", but this wasn't a time to be picky) and slowly stood up, aching, but knowing it was better to move about and get the blood flowing again than just sitting there doing nothing. "Yeah, it's Vera, thank you, um...I didn't catch your name, sorry..." she muttered, before looking to his right arm. Instinctively, her hands flew to her mouth to cover her gasp. "Holy...oh my God, your arm!" she spluttered, stating the obvious. "Good lord, I should be the one helping you," she stated, lowering her arms and offering her hand for him to take. "Is...is there anything I can do? I know nothing about medicine, I'm a law student," she explained, blushing slightly. Already, I'm useless. Great.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

"uhm.. yeah if you have a piece of cloth or can help me get my vest off I can probably use it as a makeshift bandage. that would be a great help." Roy gave a weak smile and tried to get her attention away from his arm. "As for my name, I am Roy. Pleasure to meet you". (though I wished the circumstances were somewhat better)

He gazed to the planewreck, pretty sure to heard voices comming from the other side. He couldn't find the people he heard argueing over a suitcase...perhaps that was just his head being hazy. His head filled itself instantly with thoughts. We need to organise, we need to find water, we need fire, shelter, food. Worry about that later...

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 am

As luck would have it, Vera had a scarf stuffed in her bag - incase it got cold. She figured it would go to better use bandaging up Roy's arm, however. Besides, it wasn't that special a scarf anyway. Taking the pale blue cloth out of her bag, she cautiously started to bandage up his arm, asking him if it was alright and for advice on how to bandage it up. I should've taken that first aid class at high school, Vera thought, until she remembered it was also a PE class, and she wasn't much of a sportswoman.

"Uh, I suppose you can lean on me if you want, if you're feeling weak that is. I'm okay anyway..." she said awkwardly, as they started moving towards other signs of life. Surely the others would be alright - she hoped, anyway. But they had to round up the survivors. As much as Vera had been told the only person one could rely on was oneself, in this sort of situation, it was best to have everyone together for ease and for brainstorming.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 am

Roy bit his teeth. He knew it would hurt with or without someone trained in first aid. Roy smiled at how caring Vera was, and it hurted less then he imagined. He refused to show any sign of pain for now, the situation was bad enough without having her worry.

"Hmm nah my legs are fine, thank you." Roy smiled at Vera and looked carefully into the planewreck. If he was slightly more capable in technological mumbo he might've been able to use the radio. "I don't think there's anything usefull left in here.... (or alive for that matter) "Lets inspect the surrounding area."

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 am

"Alright," she muttered, walking - or rather, tottering - towards the wreckage, and peering in cautiously alongside Roy. There was nothing there that she could make heads or tails of, so it was rather useless for her to look. Perhaps someone would be able to access and utelise the technology. But for now, they simply had to leave it. "I saw some people going over to the edge of the jungle...I'm going to have a look. You can come too, if you want," she explained, before hobbling over. Her legs were no doubt covered in bruises - she'd only had a cursory glance at her calves and had noticed many scratches in her tights and greyish and purple skin along with red blotches of blood. Attractive, she thought, with a grimace. Of course, she was hardly a pretty picture at the moment. No doubt part of her face - notably, around her left eye, which she couldn't open properly - was bruised too, along with her back and shoulders. She suspected she looked like something out of a domestic violence campaign - a thought which caused her to rather painfully grimace again.

Approaching the edge of the jungle, Vera noticed a small spring - and a man she'd noticed on the plane, the same man she'd bumped in to at the airport. "Hello?" she called, but her voice was still hoarse and she couldn't call out very loudly anyway, so she doubted he could hear her. Thinking it might be an idea to talk to him, Vera started walking closer, before tripping on a couple of branches and sprawling on the ground. "Fu...owwwww!" she complained, wincing as she tried to get back up on her feet, holding on to tree trunks and branches for dear life. "Humph," she muttered, as she reached the man and crouched down next to him, looking rather forlorn.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 am

Kane clutched his side after a few minutes of quiet thought, his left side was incredibly tender in the mid rib section, feeling around he trailed his hand to his jacket pocket and plucked out the bottle of water he had earlier, he must've been squashed against it and a hard place at some point causing superficial damage to his ribs... it still hurt. He unscrewed the cap and took a swig, it was warm, possibly heated up due to the proximity of raging fires he'd been acquainted with not that long ago.

He poured out it and refilled it from the spring, sitting it by his side he jerked slightly on the spot as Vera had snuck up beside him. He let out a sigh of relief, calming down from the brief shock. Cranking his neck side to side he got to his feet and looked to Vera with a strained wince before speaking "I AM SORRY... THE CRASH SEEMS TO... HAVE CAUSED... LASTING DAMAGE!" He'd say this in bits as he circled his finger around his ear, not completely aware of his volume. It sounded muffled to him.

Vera seemed to have not been so lucky with surviving, the impact was rougher with her and especially around her eye "ANYTHING BROKEN?" he asked concerned, broken bones or organs did more then halve someones life expectancy if left untreated.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 am

Vera found herself firstly recoiling in apologetic horror, then wincing as the man yelled. Obviously, by the signalling to his ear, and what he said, the plane seemed to have damaged his hearing. Suddenly her bruises seemed less painful in comparison. Vera actually thought she was quite lucky, compared to Roy, who's arm was broken, the twitchy guy, who...actually, Vera didn't know what was up with him, physically he looked fine, but mentally...and this man, who's hearing had been damaged in the crash. All Vera had was cuts and bruises. And she'd always bruised easily - particuarly her legs. She could barely feel them any more, except for the stiffness and dull ache in her legs, as well as the throbbing in her head and around her eye. But that was nothing too serious, really. Annoying, but purely cosmetic.

"It's okay," she said, speaking loudly, slowly and clearly, giving a thumbs-up to illustrate her point. Shaking her head, she gave a small shrug. "Just a few bruises," she said, signalling as though to brush it off. "You?" she asked, pointing and then giving a questioning look. At least her studies came in useful for something - she could speak well and use body language and symbols. Thank God for useless degrees.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 am

Kane lowered his voice to where he could barely feel the trebble in his voice, he figured this was a normal level of volume though he could barely hear himself speak "I think the left side of my face has swollen, some superficial bruising to the ribs but otherwise fine." he formed a smile and dusted off the dirt from his suit pants.

"If nothing else my clothes just needs a dry clean" he stroked the lapels to straighten them then turned his head towards the beach. "Incredible that anyone survived... I didn't think it possible to survive a crash landing into the ground. Though I suspect the mortality rate is not in our favour."

He crossed his arms over his chest then looked to his feet in thought for a few quiet moments before looking to the spring "I don't recall how far the pilot said we were from landing at the detour but it couldn't have been far, regardless the airports would know the route flight LH/276 was taking so we shouldn't be beach ridden for long."

He turned his head to face Vera again, his bruised but stern face concealing any sign of panic at the whole ordeal as if this wasn't the first time he'd survived a plane crash "Do you know how many people survived?"

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 am

How many people had survived? Vera didn't know. Well, there was her, and there was this man, there was Roy and the twitchy guy, that was 4. She'd seen the army vet and George as well, that was 6, and she could've sworn she heard a couple of other voices. About 8 or 9, maybe more. But she wasn't honestly sure, she'd only been awake for a little bit, too. "Um. Probably about 10," she explained, holding up both her hands to illustrate the number 10. "The rest are on the beach, I think," she added, pointing towards the beach. "Most dead. Some unconscious." So many bodies, burnt up in the wreckage, most likely, or just lying there, either dead already or slipping out of life.

It was the most horrendous thing the twenty year old had ever experienced. To say the least.

"I hope you're right," she said, in barely more than a whisper. That was more for herself than anything. Surely someone would come and find them soon. They had to. Sure, this was one way to carry out an escape plan, but it wasn't what she wanted at all. That twitchy guy was right, as long as you were in control, nothing could hurt you.

The problem was, Vera wasn't in control in the slightest.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 am

Kane winced more, so much so it looked like he was hexing her.. or more likely staring into a bright light. He hadn't catched the last thing she had said but since she didn't illustrate it with hand gestures perhaps she was speaking rhetorically.. or to herself. He eased his gaze and offered her the bottle of water "The spring water seems safe enough to drink."

Vera clasped the bottle into her hands and he crossed his own over his chest once more, turning to the spring. The ringing was slowly subsiding, this is great news least he wonder further and not hear the likes of a rescue helicopter or cry for help. But his sense of hearing wouldn't help him find what he had come into the jungle to find, a flash of pain seared through him. He rubbed the back of his head and feigned a cramp which was more likely a concussion "I found water... that should be enough until rescue teams find us."

He looked back at Vera and then focused on her badly bruised eye, he tilted his jaw side to side in thought and looked around him for the right something, rubbing his chin in thought. ~One of the banana leaves perhaps?~ He broke off one of the thick leaves and folded it into about the size of a cd case then took out a large hankerchief from his pocket before walking over to the spring and soaking it into the water. Picking up a flat rock he wedged it into the primitive case to give it a solid grip, he then wrapped the cool wet hanky around it and walked back to Vera.

"It's incredibly crude but this will take a little swelling off that eye... don't worry it wasn't used." referring to the hanky, no one wants to put something on their face that has had someone elses nostrils all over it.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 am

Vera felt pretty useless, the guy looked as though he was in pain and she couldn't do anything to help. But really, after the scarf, she didn't have anything to use. Regardless, she took the water he gave her with a small "thank you" and a grateful smile to illustrate the point. She didn't want to use too much of his water - after all, it was his - but she was rather thirsty, so she took a small sip to help her throat and to make herself feel a bit better and hopefully ease off her lingering headache.

She watched him curiously as he disappeared, before returning with a makeshift almost icepack for her eye. "Th-thank you," she spluttered again, before gingerly putting it to her eye. "Ow, ow, ow," she moaned, wincing in pain as she felt the coldness on her face. "But what can I do to help you? You don't look so good...is there anything I can do?" she asked, shrugging and tilting her head slightly with a curious look on her face. Screw what her dad said about only relying on yourself, these people were helping her - first the twitchy guy, who'd gotten her out, then Roy, to whom she'd given her scarf, and now this man, who'd made the pack for her eye. She wanted to pay him back in kind. But she didn't know what to do in these sort of situations.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 am

Kane nodded in response to her thanks, though he winced again at her question or whatever it was she had just said. She was looking at him curiously and the two exchanged strange facial expressions for a few silent moments, nothing but the sound of wind, wildlife and burning shrapnel, the faint distant scream of dispair which was above Kanes capacity to hear.

"You... want to help?" he asked quizzingly, unsure if that's what Vera had asked. He then pondered over the variables of what could go wrong by enlisting her help, assuming the case was still intact there was no way the lock was broken thus no need for alarm. If it was it's contents were most likely damaged beyond use and he could possibly deny ownership... depends on how much people were paying attention while he waited in the terminal.

"I was looking for my silver attache case... it had fallen out of the plane when it started going down, it's contents are very important to me." he made a square shape with his fingers and wanted to stress the urgency to retrieve the case but didn't want to peak this womens curiousity about what was inside. Perhaps it was a bad idea to be outwardly concerned about onboard luggage then the welfare of those that survived, still... it needed to be located.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 am

Vera nodded, before passing the makeshift cold pack back. He needed it as much as she did, if not more, and the pain in her eye would soothe, hopefully. It had died down to a dull ache, rather similar to her head and her legs. It would stay like this for about 24 hours or so, but hopefully she'd be better soon.

"It went around here?" she asked, signalling the area with her arm. She didn't want to stray too far from the beach, for fear of losing the group, and for fear of missing anything - such as a rescue squad - but at the same time she wanted to help the man out. Secretly, she wondered what was so special about the cases, but she figured that wasn't for her to know unless he told her. And it didn't seem like he was going to. Suffice it to say, they seemed to be important to him, and so they needed to be found.

"Alright, I'll..." she began, before tripping on a fallen branch and landing rather awkwardly on the edge of the spring, one leg dangling over the water. "Ffff...dammit," she muttered, getting up. "Sorry. Legs are a bit weak," she explained, gesturing down to her legs and giving another apologetic look. "I'll follow you," she added, gesturing to him.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 am

Marc was surprised how far he was ejected from the plane. Heck, he was surprised he was still alive. His legs were killing him and blood was filling his mouth, which was already filled with sand.
He was feeling weak, really weak. He already had trouble walking, he also had trouble staying awake somewhere other potential survivors would find him.
But he couldn't take it anymore. After a few more step, he passed out on the beach, hoping someone would find him.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

He took the icepack back, he wasn't going to insist she keep it if she wasn't inclined to do so anyway, he accepted it back and placed it to the side of his face. He watched as Vera gestured at her surroundings "I'm not 100% sure... it might not have even landed on the island." he peered around to see if maybe it had landed in a tree but could not see it. The odds of finding it were slim unless luck was a factor, there's always the off chance someone else finds and and hoardes it for whatever reason.

As he was scanning the tree tops Vera had fallen over, he hadn't heard her fall so much as notice her slip out of his peripheral. He leaned over to help ease her off the ground before easing away, she seemed tough enough to not be another one in need of babying... on the otherhand "Are you sure you are well enough to be trekking in the jungle?"

He looked her up and down, having only looked at her face until now. He didn't know enough about her to make any kind of assumption on how well she could handle pain, after a planecrash there was certainly no shortage of it to go round. "Come on, I think the cockpit is just past the otherside of the spring. Next best place to start." Though any place is as good as the next when you have no idea where what you are looking for could be.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 am

Roy came walked back on the beach. After hearing Vera scream he had searched in the jungle for a moment, but appearantly she had already gone further on. He hoped she would be okay, and continued his search for other survivors. Her scarf still held his arm together."Shouldn't have let her go alone stupid!" he told himself. To vent his uselessness he kicked against a piece of debris. It seemed lighter then expected cause it actually moved a fair bit, revealing a silver case. It was dented a little, but it should be okay. Curious as Roy was he tried to open it, but the lock prevented him from looking inside. To keep the case save, he dug it in to sand a little and covered it with a part of debris before walking further down the beach.

Roy was amazed how far the bodies were launched by the crash. He hadn't seen much corpses in his life and now had seen enough to fill the rest of it (regardless of how long or short this may be). This guy seemed slightly worse then the rest. Blood all around his mouth, cuts over his body. To 'Roy's surprise he actually coughed up some blood. "He's still alive!" he thought out loud. Roy dragged him to the edge of the jungle and laid him in a stable position. I need water to clean his wounds...they'll infect like this....but I can't leave him like this....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 pm

When Jim awoke he was not comfy in the slightest.

As his senses slowly returned he became aware of lying on his back on a very uneven surface. Someone appeared to be kneeing him in the back and in the neck. He opened his eyes and found himself staring into a charred and peeling face, inches away from his own.

“AAHHH!!”

His very ungraceful attempt to break free resulted in him hitting the floor and cracking his head. He staggered to his feet, staring in horror at his resting place; it had been across the laps of three passengers, all dead. One was missing his head. Jim stared in horror, then turned and looked around him.

He was standing in the midsection of the plane, or at least what was left of it. One of the wings was still attached, albeit snapped in half. The compartment itself was sawn down the middle, and he could see now that it had come to a halt on a beach. Oh, just great. The plane had broken up in midair. He wasn’t sure if it was good or not they’d crashed on land; on one hand less survivors, on the other less drowning.

Jim climbed out of the wreckage, becoming acutely aware of his injuries. It didn’t seem like anything was broken but he was very sore, covered in bruises and cuts. He probably looked like a patchwork quilt underneath. He tottered a few paces then paused.

Lying face down in the sand was one of the co-pilots, quite dead. Jim bent down and rolled him over; his neck had been snapped. He probably didn’t feel anything when it happened. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him. He glanced down at himself. His clothes were saturated in blood, most of it not his own. He glanced at the co-pilot again and the decision was made. Quickly he stripped the corpse of its (relatively) clean clothes and changed into them, making sure to transfer his medal to his new pockets. The hat he found several metres away, being investigated by a crab. He walked over to the side of the plane, rubbing away the soot and inspected his reflection. There, he looked quite respectable. A bit battered, but nothing a good wash and shave couldn’t fix.

He began to walk back down the beach, side-stepping corpses and luggage. Parts of the plane littered the beach and the surrounding shallow lagoons, burning and leaking oil. The environmentalists would be pissed. That brought a wry smile to his face when he suddenly noticed people further down the beach- well, people that were actually moving. A small group was beginning to gather, even erect emergency shelters.

Jim adjusted his cap, then set off at a jog towards them.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top