Lemuria's Gate

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lemuria's Gate

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Altaira wasn't about to be left behind, touched as she was by Paul's protectiveness. She wasn't one to shy from danger like that, far better to face it then let it get the best of you. She ran after Paul after a cursory glance at the camp. It seemed that other than Paul, only one other person was not at camp. Roy...i hope he's ok, with that broken arm he wouldn't be able to protect himself that well. She pulled out her whittling knife and ran after Paul, following a trail of debris from the plane. Who did this? That wasn't there before... She found both Paul and Roy in a clearing, fine other than very pale. She followed their line of sight and saw one of the most horrible things in her life. She gagged, but managed to keep the bile down. The mutilation of the poor mans body was so bad he was nearly unrecognizable. "Who....?"

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 pm

"M-marc" muttered Roy answering Altaira. He got on his feet rather quickly and faced both of them. "Whoever...whatever did this might still be around, and this torch wont light enough. Lets go back to the camp imideatly...Now!"

"I havent seen much corpses before getting here....And even those dont compare to....that!"

Roy almost shoved them out of the way, he didnt want to be close at the mutilated body. "Tomorrow those less faint of heart and stomach must find out what killed him...." He said to Paul and Altaira who followed him back to the camp. Roy was walking at a fast pace. "Animals can be fierce but they dont kill without reason. Only a large creature could do.....that, but a predator would have eaten him. It doesnt add up."

"Zorans other half....would he be capable of something like this? Not that he would confess to this....and if he turns into his other self again I wont stand a chance....I must get some leverage....Something that would both Zoran and his other half want to tell wether they did this or not. I have to devise a plan.

Pretty much everyone seemed to have waken up, but it was to dark to count heads. The campfire was giving off some much needed light. Roy gulped for a moment and gathered his breath before speaking to the group.
"One of our fellow survivors, Marc, was killed tonight. Tomorrow morning I want those who can stand gore better then me to go to his corpse and try to find what killed him....I must warn you, it is rather shocking. Those who dont go, don't leave camp alone no matter what. Untill sunrise please stay in the camp. Whatever killed Marc might still be out there, and we must use the safety of numbers. Don't leave the camp till sunrise and don't leave camp alone."

Last edited by Avalanche91 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Altaira glanced again at the body before she ran after Roy. She figured that they were safe for the most part, since the dead guy...what was his name? was most likely alone when he was killed. And even in the faint torchlight the blood looked dry, like he had been there a while....she tried not to think of it, him pinned to that tree for an extended amount of time. how long would it have taken him to die? He must have been in an extreme amount of pain before he passed out, if he passed out. She looked around as they got back to camp. What could have done that.....or was it a who?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Running, running, but getting nowhere. The futility of life proven in an instant that even years of training can't prepare you for it. It caught up, it had him, he was a goner" Minby heard a scream, and it wasn't him own. He awoke shocked, at sprung up. He had some dried liquid on his fingers, but it was to dark to see. He rubbed them together, and felt it flake. Minby was wide awake with the realization that... he stopped thinking, and went outside. After a few minutes, he had heard of the techno-boy Marc's death. Minby felt his heart stop for a second and froze in thought, mouth gaping open, eyes blank. Minby felt his head spinning, and as he lifted his leg to walk back to his hut, he fell over, and passed out, just outside of the light of the campfire.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Kane retrieved his torch, it was a small one but did it's job well. Scrambling to his feet he bursted out of his hut and made way towards the comotion that had gripped the camp. His mouth hung slightly open at the sight of Marc's cadavre, he'd been brutally murdered and stappled to the tree behind him with plane shrapnel, there was also the noticeable lack of a jaw.

:: I open the door, drop the keys into the tray on the table top, flick the light, no response "Annabelle?" I called out. I walk further inside the house, I see her in the loungeroom, moonlight beaming through the curtains illuminates her tear stricken face. "No.." I say silently. "Consider this a minor setback on a job well done" says another. ::

Kane approached the body closer, examining the wounds with his torch, the sight was enough to make him have to fight to keep his dinner down "Animals don't use weapons to impale people into tree's... they also wouldn't quietly stroll into a campsite if provoked." He was no zoologist but it seemed logical to him, an animal would have at least made noise before or during such a savage attack. He flicked his torch off and turned to the other bewildered masses.

"He was left here intentionally" he said grimly, then he flicked his torch on again and shined it on the masses, studying faces for a head count. No one within the camp could've not heard Roy's scream, even one that was perhaps desensitized to this kind of sight like Martin would be up and at the ready to kill upon hearing a scream, he'd no doubt have been trained to sleep with one eye open if he'd risen to the rank of commander.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:31 pm

After a well deserved nap Cobra awoke from his slumber. Cobra heard the commotion and decided to lit one of his cigars. Cobra saw the decimated corpse of Marc, "Holy shit" whispered Cobra. Cobra walked over to the small group. to catch a closer glimpse.

FLASH BACK:
Spoiler:
Major Jackson looked at the three "Look Cobra he's gone." Expostulated Doc. "but what's the fucking possibilities that the Helicopter blades would go right through his head?" "Do'no man, but we're fucked" complained AL. "We are not neither Fucked nor dead so we're going to get the fuck out of This south American jungle, Got that?" said Cobra.
he stood next to Kane. What disturbed him was the fact he heard something but thought nothing of it. Cobra had never talked to the man now on display as a warning. "Revenge may be a dish best served cold, But justice shall be served with a side order of Pain." Exclaimed Cobra.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Mike got up from his towel. "Whats going on now?" He listened in on Jim and realized someone was hurt. Bad. He went through the path that lead to the body and saw the carnage. He walked up to the body and scooped a bit of blood onto his finger. After a pause he turned around and said "I volunteer to keep watch tonight. Before Cobra volunteers, let me say I do not trust him, and I do not want him up after all of you go to bed. Damnit, it is not every day a psychopath gets stuck on a stranded island."

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

KK woke up.
A scream? That sounded like Roy!
KK got dressed and got out of his shelter.
By the time he was done, Roy together with Altaira and Paul had returned to camp. As Roy told everyone what had happened, KK thought to himself:
Oh God, this is... Is there something out there trying to kill us? ...Well, already succeeded with one... No wait, this is a nightmare. It's gotta be a nightmare. It's not that uncommon for me to dream stuff like this. I'm probably still sleeping. I feel awake though... Okay, it's real. Oh God...
After KK had collected his thoughts, he said as calmly as he could manage (which was not very calm at the moment):
"I should probably not be one of those who investigate the corpse."

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Vera, amazingly, managed to sleep again...but was awoken with a start when she heard a scream. Good God, what happened? she thought, fearfully, wrapping her arms around herself protectively. Stumbling over when the group started gathering, Vera listened to what Roy had to say in stunned silence. One of them had died. She hadn't known him, but he was one of them. One of the survivors. And he'd been killed. Which meant any one of them could be next. She didn't want any of the others to go. Sure, they probably didn't like her, but she didn't mind them. They seemed harmless enough. Seemed being the key word. Right now, she didn't know who to trust.
She nodded dumbly as people spoke, before speaking up herself. "I've slept enough for one night. I can keep watch if you need help." She didn't want to go near the body, though. She didn't do so well with blood and death.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 am

Roy nodded. "Very well. I dont think I can back to sleep now, so I'll stay with you." He turned to the other survivors again. "I believe it will be hard, if not dangerous to go search for possible tracks in the jungle in the night. Try and go back to sleep, your bodies need rest. if anything happens I'll just shout you awake again."

Roy sat down at the campfire and stared in the direction of the jungle. Something is out there...

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 am

George was passed out when he was jolted awake by a blood curdling scream. Fearing what it was he flew out of his hut with Vera slightly ahead and made it to the gathering spot.

He listened to everyone but found he couldn't focus on anything anyone was saying. He kept his head on a swivel trying to see something, anything in the dark. Vision was useless. He suddenly heard a snap some distance away in the opposite direction of the camp. He took one last look at the body, then locked eyes with Vera for a moment before placing a very strong, passionate kiss on her lips. He turned away, grabbed someones knife who's name he couldn't recall and ran off into the direction he'd heard the sound....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 am

When Paul, Altaira, and Roy got back to camp everyone seemed to want to do something. It seemed as if half the camp volunteered to stand watch. Wait... If everyone was here, then who was running next to me in the jungle?... Paul didn't really want to think about it too hard, it might have been nothing... But then again, hadn't Altaira said something about people on the island? "Come on," Whispered Paul to Altaira. "If they're all going to stay up and keep watch we can relax a little."

When they got back to their huts Paul looked around carefully. The huts were built about halfway between the treeline and the ocean, which was good because it meant it'd be harder for someone to sneak up on them. They were also about 60 yards from the fire, but given the events of the past few hours it felt like that distance was just too much. In any case, Paul didn't see anyone nearby. Everyone was near the fire as far as Paul could tell.

"Ok, Altaira?" She stopped in front of her hut and looked at Paul. "I, uh, I believe you about the people you saw earlier. When I was running towards Roy I thought I was with most of the camp, but almost everyone stayed back. I know some people were running with me, but I don't know who. I also think we need to keep this secret. At least for a little while. If some of the people here found out there were more on the island they might get... well, a little crazy."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 pm

After witnessing the brutality of Marc's remains and hearing the panicked comments from the rest of the survivors, Jim immediately went into leadership mode. He knew full well that scared human beings behaved like herd animals and a mob mentality could easily take over. He leapt onto one of the logs near the fire to give himself a platform.

"Everyone, please, remain calm!" He did a quick head count. Everyone was there "Roy's right, we need to remain in the camp and stick together. Get the fire stoked back up again. Everyone pair up with someone, don't be caught alone. Whatever's out there won't attack us if we're together."

As he spoke he saw Minby stagger on his feet and keel over. As the rest of the group hurried about he went over and rolled him over. Making sure Minby wasn't going to swallow his tongue, he began to try and revive him.

Kane sidled up to him and spoke in a low voice. "Jim, I don't think that was an animal attack."

"I don't think so either." Jim patted the side of Minby's face "Either someone here is a psychopath or we're not alone on the island. I'm not sure which is worse." Minby groaned and started to come round "I doubt many of us will be sleeping tonight. In the morning we need to do some investigations. Hey," he turned his attention to the more conscious Minby "You okay?"

Minby groaned. "I've felt better."

"Let's get you by the fire. Kane, could you give us a hand?" Between the pair of them they helped Minby walk to the warmth of the fire. Sitting him down, the two of them surveyed the nervous chaos around them.

"This isn't going to end well, is it?"

"No, I don't think it will."

Neither of them noticed that George had gone.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 pm

"Well I'm glad you believe me at least. I'm going to go talk to the Captain and tell him about what i saw. Maybe he might believe me too. As for the rest....i think you're right in thinking we shouldn't tell them. Too many people freaking out will be a bad thing." Altaira smiled and walked towards the captain, who was sitting with Kane and another guy....what was it? Mimby? "Captain, could i speak with you for a moment?" she started, then thinking a bit more,"you too Kane if possible. I think it may relate to what happened tonight...."

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 pm

"Certainly."

Patting his hand on Minby's shoulder, Jim got up and wandered just to the edge of the firelight, close to the water's edge, Kane following. He turned to Altaira, noticing how nervous she seemed to be. Not that he blamed her, really.

"What's wrong, Altaira? Do you know something about Marc's death?"

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

"Well....i was on the beach yesterday, collecting some wood for KK's cast. I looked up from where i was at and saw some people up on the beach. They weren't anyone from the wreck as far as i know, and i got a really weird vibe from them. I looked to where Paul was at with KK and then back to where the strangers were at....and they had disappeared. This had happened in the space of a few seconds so they shouldn't have had time to get back into the tree line by then. I mentioned something about it to Paul and he says that there were some people running alongside him tonight when he was trying to find Roy. He didn't know who they were. I didn't tell anyone else at camp in case they didn't believe me, or worse, that they did and panicked. I figured that it would be a good idea to give you the heads up though since you're the captain," she said indicating Jim,"and because you seem to have a head on your shoulders, unlike some of the others here," this time indicating Kane. "If i'm right it could mean that these are the people that killed Marc. Funny thing is, they didn't seem like what you would consider 'savages', more like us, other than the creepy disappearing act. Other than that i really don't know what to make of them. What do you think?"

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

No one seemed to be ready to try and go back to sleep, so Roy got up and went to his shack. He needed to order his thoughts for a moment, and the dark shack suddenly seemed like the most peacefull place.
The killer was human. Animals either eat their prey or put it on places where its conserved or other predators cant get it. Marc was dropped there as a warning.
Roy bit the tip of his thumb, trying to make sense of it. "Zorans alter ego(who I'll just refer to as Melvin) seems strong and cruel enough to do something like that....But how do I keep either him or Melvin under control when cross-examining him...preferably avoiding another gut punch"

Roy dropped on his back. "Cobra has been asleep during the day....I dont think anyone knows if he was during the late evening. He seems a bit like a timebomb with irational actions, but he didnt know Marc for longer then 2 days, and I doubt they exchanged words. Hell, I ranted to the guy about his irational decision..if anything I should be dead."

Roy yawned. He was more tired then he thought. Tomorrow....I'll get what I need to know out of Zoran. I'm pretty sure that plan will stop even Melvin from attacking me.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Kane crossed his arms and nods his head a few times as he listens to Altaira's story, rubbing his chin in thought he took a glance at the body strung up against the tree, squinting he tried to come up with a likely theory, he looked back to Altaira and Jim "It's... possible that we are dealing with a pirate group (obviously not ol peg legs and parrots on shoulders, more somolian pirate raiders). They might've been in the area when we crashed and wanted to issue a warning."

He took a breath and sighed "Or it's possible we crashed on an island they use frequently for their operations and having us so close could pose a problem for their... business, specially if they believe rescue is coming. They might be the reason why the radio's not working..." he looked to his hut and remembered the flaregun he had stashed away.

"Only problem with that theory is modern pirate groups don't raid boats and cruise liners with rocks and spears, they'd be using firearms. It doesn't make sense to come in and kill just one of us when they could've cleared out the entire beachline... more so it looks like it was done without a single shot being fired." He felt his theory had weight, but there was the latter counter theory that made the whole concept unlikely... unless there was a pirate group that had set up a signal jammer and they were potentially killed off by natives on the island... natives still very much alive and kicking.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Paul watched Altaira walk over to Kane and the Captain to talk about the Mystery Group. Paul looked around the camp while waiting. Most people were either trying to get back to sleep (Not many) or talking about Marc. Towards the jungle there was a rustling. Nothing to worry about probably the wind or some deer or something... Nevertheless Paul got up and walked over to Altaira. Yeah, Captain said to stay in pairs. Not scared, just following orders.

As he approached them he heard the last comment Kane was making. Pirates? these guys are more like ninja's... Heh. Pirates Vs. Ninjas... Aloud Paul said, "I don't know about Pirates, but I do know we need to take Marc down soon. We'll have to bury him tomorrow. It shouldn't be hard, Altaira and I buried Stephen in only a few hours. Uh... He was someone I saved from Cobra's... Pile. Speaking of which someone should probably tell Cobra not to burn Marc..."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Jim nodded to Paul "To be honest, I doubt anybody is going to be touching Marc tonight. We can give him a burial in the morning. Perhaps in the daylight we can get a better perspective on the situation."

He glanced around at the rest of the survivors. Some looked ragged with fear, others were set with looks of grim determination "Look, we're not going to get much done tonight. We're frightened, tired and have little light. We'll wait until morning. We'll split into groups; some of us can investigate what happened to Marc, others can explore the island. Obviously we're not alone anymore, but we don't know what's out there. Our ignorance makes us vulnerable. We need to rectify that. What do you think?"

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Altaira nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'd like to know what we're up against. At least then we'd stand a chance and not get butchered like poor marc. Maybe just a select few of us should know for now though, to keep the rest of them from freaking out....that and there are a few people who i wonder about, Cobra and Zorran mainly. Cobra might go all commando, and Zorran....somethings just off about him. He reminds me of my cousin, he was in and out of prison for years. Schizophrenia. Or so the doctors said. He wouldn't take his medication.....attacked a guy in a park and ran. For all i know he could be dead now. Roy seems to be trustworth though, maybe he could give us some insight on the guy?"

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 am

Zoran went to see the body as well. Alone, the group just a few steps next to him, but he was in the shadows odf the wood. quiet, the way he liked things. Alone, without that jackass in sight. He told Zoran he knocked Roy out, and he'd do it again, and worse if he'd ever speak with someone about 'him'. He might even go after Vera, witch should just not happen. He liked her. She was pretty...sort of. But that stupid wrestler. Always doing stupid things, provoking him, etc.

With a dash, George ran past him. Did he see me, or maybe heard me and went for me, but missed? A flash of moonlight on a tree told Zoran he had a weapon, a knife. Instantly, his posture changed, his eyes darkened an a grim replaced his calm smile. With a dash, he went after George, into he forest.
George was fast, but Zoran was fast as well. With a final sprint he caught up with him, jumped to him with his legs forward and did a move they call the scissors, where you use 2 legs as a pair of Scissors to knock their feet away form their upper body. George went face first in a pile of mud, luckily not solid ground. Zoran stood up, walked up to him and showed George a menacing grin.

"it's not safe ya know, running in the woods, all alone. That Marc guy got killed ya know, you could be killed as well if you're not carefull."

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 am

Paul woke up in his hut. It was late monring, he must have slept in... The night before had been rough for everybody, and Paul was no exception. Getting up, he left the hut and saw that most of the camp was on the move. Jim was doing well as a leader, co-ordinating the camp into three groups. One group was trying to figure out what had happened to Marc. They were looking at his wounds and checking the ground around him. Paul didn't know how much good that would do, dead is dead and all they were likely to figure out was that there was something on the island that didn't like them... But hey, if they DO find something out, all the better.

The second group was digging a grave for Marc. It was next to where they had buried Stephen. There weren't many people in that group though, and it looked like they would be done soon.

Everyone else was gathered near the edge of camp. I guess that will include me. thought Paul, seeing Jim wave him over. This must be the search group, the ones checking out the island. Minby was at the head of the group with Jim. Makes sense, he's the only one who's been around the island already... Paul ran over to the group and stood next to Altaira, awaiting orders...

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 am

Artiste Ansem wrote:"it's not safe ya know, running in the woods, all alone. That Marc guy got killed ya know, you could be killed as well if you're not carefull."

George was in a full blown run when something caught his legs and dropped him face first into the ground. "Ugh!" He started getting up when he heard a voice that sounded familiar and yet not so at the same time. "Thanks for the warning, wtf do you think you're doing tripping me? Anyways I don't have time for this, I'm gonna find whatever did that and carve them up just as nice before it gets a chance to do it to Ve...." He'd heard another sound further in the distance. "Just do me a favour and stay outta my way, please" and with that George again booked it off into the growing darkness of the woods

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

Roy looked around. People were gathering around the grave and near the jungle, probably creating a exploration team. Roy needed to reconsider his course of action for the moment. "I need to know if Zoran is capable of such a murder.....Walking up to him and asking wont work, putting him on the spot might awaken his other side.....I need leverage."

Roy snuck out of his shack, making sure no one saw him. "Cant believe I'll ignore my own advice now...I'll just have to take the risk.". He avoided the exploration team and entered the jungle from another place, were the bushes were far thicker, hopefully camouflaging him. Trying to stay aware of his surroundings, and using his sense of direction he managed to end up at the river again. Roy looked around.
"No one in sight...perfect"
Roy sat on his knees and searched for the right plant. He knew for sure it grew around here, he spotted some when plucking oranges with Zoran. He grabbed a handfull of leaves, 2 flat stones and 2 bottles and went to work.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top