Lemuria's Gate

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lemuria's Gate

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Mike just sat watching the scene. He pulled out Macbeth, and started reading. From the inner pages of the book he pulled out a small piece of paper and read it. He did more than read it, he memorized it as if his life depended on it. He slipped it back, put Macbeth into the suitcase, and joined the group. He was sure someone would have found and rescued the group by now. Was he the reason no one had come yet?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 pm

While waiting for other orders, Altaira went about whittling Marc's name into another cross, much like the one she had made before. It was pretty nice, she had to admit, but frowned at the thought that her talent was only being used for the dead. She thought about that a bit while she finished the cross. When she was done she pulled out her sketch book and began drawing her surroundings, most of which was taken up by the groups of survivors. She smiled as she worked, glad to be working on something less morbid. And maybe, just maybe some of the others would get some enjoyment out of it as well.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm

"Jim, for the last time, I swear I'm fine." Minby said, almost joking, while holding his chest. He had wrapped up the gash he had just below the ribcage with some gauze from the airplane. "Hell, I've run Marathons with worse." Minby said, this time laughing. Minby obviously wasn't backing out of this, so Jim seemed to just ignore it. Minby decided to look at the people in his group. A fair amount of people, power in numbers after all. He was a bit worried that he'd have to slow down for some of the slower guys, and was admittedly afraid of what the forest looked like while walking, but because he was the only person who's been in deep before, he sucked it up and was ready to go.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Cobra Evaluated the situation. He walked over to Jim, " Hey Jim for the morning's bug hunt I'll take the uh... Weird guy(Zoran) to keep an eye on him." Cobra said with a causal tone. after wards Cobra looked as Roy went into the Jungle. Cobra took out another Cigar and started to smoke it.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

(wow, necro. time to add some pressure)

Roy heard a "thump" not far from him, and he lowered himself to not give away his position. Carefull Roy....nothing more stupid then getting murdered now. It was Zorans voice. Zoran and George were not far from him. George said something to Zoran before running off to the jungle. Roy wanted to stop George from going further, but this may be his last chance to properly interrogate him.

"everything is into place... remain calm...if he changes over to Melvin, its his funeral"

Roy walked out of the bushes. Zoran seemed a little startled at his sudden appearance, but Roy kept his calm.

"Please, walk with me Zoran." He said in a calm tone. "I have something I wish to discuss with you." "Great...I sound as if I'm a teacher, commenting a student on a bad grade".
Zoran however, seemed a little nervous now. "I-if this is about yesterday I...."
"I'll survive that." Roy said resolute, "Here, take a drink, calm down a little." Roy passed Zoran the bottle. Zoran looked a little curious at Roy, but gratefully drank half the bottle."

"Now...." Roy said, picking his words carefully again. "I wish to ask you a few questions about your.....condition."
"I'd rather not talk about it." Zoran said.
Roy sighed. "God I hate acting strict"
"You better tell me what I wish to know Zoran." Roy said in a cold tone. "Otherwise I wont give you the antidote."

Zoran looked up shocked at Roy, and Roy pointed at the bottle Zoran drank from.
"Now....please tell me....Are you aware of you're actions when you lose control?"

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:12 am

In a Flash, Zoran grasped Roy's neck and lifted him up to a tree, but making sure not to choke him, just a little pressure. His eyes were widened, he just found out he was poisoned, that damned fool! Why drink something from the guy you just beat up, fucking stupid!

"You're damn right i know what i do when i switch, both of us, damnit! Why the fucker would trust you enough to drink something you gave him is just...oh this is just perfect! Give me the fucking antidote Roy, or i'll kill everyone!"

Zoran released him, taking two steps back and grasping his head. Was this the poison, or some kind of Placebo effect? Was he even poisoned, is he just fucking with him?

"before you ask, No, i did not kill the guy...whats his name anyway....i was asleep. But don't worry, my kill will come soon enough, if you dont give me some answers. What the fuck did you gave me, and why?"

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 am

Vera had been wandering about, staying close to camp, but circling the place and keeping her eyes open for any suspicious behaviour. She wondered what George was up to, and where he'd gone, and if he was alright, and if she should have gone with him... Vera shook her head. It was too dangerous. There'd been one death tonight, she hoped there wouldn't be more. George was a pro wrestler, surely he could look after himself. As for her...well...she'd never had that much experience in the wilderness. Best to stay with the others and do whatever she could around the camp. She knew she probably wasn't much help, but she supposed she could at least try.

She heard some yelling nearby, and so without really thinking, she moved over to find the source - making sure she wasn't going too far away. It was Zoran, Zoran and Roy. Roy seemed quite nice and trustworthy, but she had to admit she was intimidated by Zoran. His personality was very erratic, almost frightening in a way. Clearing her throat, she decided she ought to speak up, to see if she could at least resolve any disputes. If there was one thing she figured she could do, it was dispute resolution. "Wh-what's going on, you two?"

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

"This is it....his other side is clearly to dangerous....." Zoran had grabbed him by the neck yet again He looked over to the bushes where he hid the other bottle, containing the real poison. What Zoran drank was as pure as the water in the river. "Sorry Zoran...you seem like a ok fellow, but your inner demon is to dangerous to let loose. I will tell you where to find you're "antidote".

"I suggest you relax your muscles. Burdening them will only cause it to spread faster." Zorans grip loosened a little, but Roy couldn't escape yet. He continued on a calm tone, meanwhile searching a way out. "I gave you the venom extracted from a plant growing here in the azure. It will block you're airways in....30 minutes or so. As for why I gave it to you.....I had to make sure you'd be speaking the truth right? People with multiple personalities often trained themselves to lie about it. Though it makes matters so much more complicated....if you had killed Marc I could deny you the antidote and be done with it."
Roy gulped. "As for the antidote....."

queen_camilla wrote: "Wh-what's going on, you two?"

Vera! shit...get out.....this guy is dangerous!

Roy turned to Zoran, hoping he'd just ignore her, his brain going on rapid fire again. "I cant go poisoning Zoran in front of Vera....fuck....Must abort this plan for now. I know what I want to know now. Zoran did not kill Marc. Who did? no think of this later!
"As for how to cure you (dont use the word poison in front of Vera)......Enough vitamines and sour enzyms should neutralise it. You should eat all the oranges you can find.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:42 am

As soon as Vera spoke, Zoran's eyes almost popped out, and then he...he...looked fine actually. A little shy, but his friendly smile appeared and his face was clear of any stress he might've had in the past. He sat down near a tree and looked over to Vera.

"n-not much, we were just talking about...something...i have a small disease, not much of a biggy really, but it bothers me somewhat, so i decided to ask Roy for advice he seems smart and all..."

Think of more excuses fool, she's gonna find out there's something wrong. Don't worry, i'll kill Roy fast enough, just cover for me now!

"Anyway, i spotted George in the jungle (see what i did thar), he seemed angry and all that. A bit of a strange guy huh? But never mind that, how are you holding up, you seem tired..."

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Cobra contemplated Roy's reasons for venturing into the Jungle. Cobra Followed Roy using every bit of Stealth Experience he had. Cobra then observed Roy giving Zoran a drink, then Zoran flipped and was apparently Cobra Viewed the scuffle, after Zoran left Roy, Cobra Positioned Himself Observing Zoran and Vera's Conversation. Cobra went over to inspect Roy. "Roy I want Zoran Alive, But I'll be Close enough to Stop him turning your skull into a bowl. Act naturally." Cobra whispered to Roy, and after that Roy retreated into the Bushes waiting for Zoran's Return.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 pm

DRTJR wrote:Cobra contemplated Roy's reasons for venturing into the Jungle. Cobra Followed Roy using every bit of Stealth Experience he had. Cobra then observed Roy giving Zoran a drink, then Zoran flipped and was apparently Cobra Viewed the scuffle, after Zoran left Roy, Cobra Positioned Himself Observing Zoran and Vera's Conversation. Cobra went over to inspect Roy. "Roy I want Zoran Alive, But I'll be Close enough to Stop him turning your skull into a bowl. Act naturally." Cobra whispered to Roy, and after that Roy retreated into the Bushes waiting for Zoran's Return.

( Dude, read the posts, we're all together, maybe change your post around a bit, cause it doesnt make much sense really)

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Artiste Ansem wrote:
DRTJR wrote:Cobra contemplated Roy's reasons for venturing into the Jungle. Cobra Followed Roy using every bit of Stealth Experience he had. Cobra then observed Roy giving Zoran a drink, then Zoran flipped and was apparently Cobra Viewed the scuffle, after Zoran left Roy, Cobra Positioned Himself Observing Zoran and Vera's Conversation. Cobra went over to inspect Roy. "Roy I want Zoran Alive, But I'll be Close enough to Stop him turning your skull into a bowl. Act naturally." Cobra whispered to Roy, and after that Roy retreated into the Bushes waiting for Zoran's Return.

( Dude, read the posts, we're all together, maybe change your post around a bit, cause it doesn't make much sense really)
( I thought you'd leave him because It would look weird to have you talk to Vera and be Choking Roy. If you want I could go Metal gear on Zoran's Ass.)

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Jim looked over the little search party. Minby for his previous knowledge, Altaira for her drawing abilities and himself and Paul for muscle. It was a small enough group to be manoeuvrable, but large enough to deal anything that would-might- happen.

Minby described what parts of the island he'd been to and Altaira sketched out a quick map. There was a large section to the north-west that was blank. That seemed a good enough place to start. They could walk along the beach for a mile or two until they reached a rocky outcrop, then turn and trek into the jungle. Spend half the day exploring, then half the day heading back. Nobody said it, but they all knew they shouldn't be in the jungle at night. They all had a private image of themselves ending up in the same way as Marc.

Everyone picked up a bag- one of the ones salvaged from the plane- and shouldered it. Everyone had some bottled water, a packed lunch (some crusty inflight meal wrapped in a banana leaf; not exactly appetising, but better than nothing) and whatever else they decided to personally take along.

Letting the rest of the group know when they'd be back (and to keep safe), the search party trekked down the beach. Nobody said anything for a long while. Finally it was Paul who broke the silence.

"So...anyone know any good marching songs?"

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Vera narrowed her eyes, looking between Roy and Zoran. It was obvious they were acting, now. Well, Vera may have been naive, but she wasn't as stupid as people though. "Cure? Are there poisons about, then?" She said it so calmly, as if she was asking if the bus left at 10, even though she knew it was something serious. Zoran may have been crazy, but Vera didn't want another death about.

She noticed the obvious shift between the way Zoran was acting before and after she showed up. Vera knew embarassingly little about psychology, but it was quite obvious he had a condition. Multiple personalities? Schizophrenia? Something like that. "I'm fine. I slept all day. I'm curious as to your wellbeing, however," she said, before turning to Roy. "Yours, too. We've had enough injury and fatality. We really don't need more right now."

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 am

Vera seemed a little concerned about the situation. He couldn't blame her, as no one should be as gullable to believe there was nothing going on at this point. Roy smiled at Vera "God I'm lying a lot recently.."
"Zoran just ate a few berries and got a bit of a stomach ache. I told him I might knew what would counteract it, and he got a little to excited, nothing to worry about.

He looked at Zoran, now back to his friendlier state. Roy feld bad about lying about the poison for him. His other side however is far to dangerous to let alone. Roy feld his stomach grow in a knot as he realised he might have to kill him for the sake of all other survivors. Vera's intervention however ruined all chances to do so. Zoran probably wouldnt take anything he'd offer, and in physical fights he'd be at severe disadvantage.

"Perhaps I can use Vera though.....Zoran seems to take quite a liking to her."

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 am

"yeah, thats what's going on. Nothing unusual. But i'm glad that you're ok, and thanks for being concerned, but i'm allright, dont worry."
Zoran smiled, but inside, conversations were heating up.

I'm gonna die! he poisoned me, he poisoned me! he can do it again, he wants me dead!
Dont be a Moron, you know enough to know that normal poisons dont get beaten by fruit. He's obviously bluffing. But you're right on 1 thing, he's not to be trusted anymore. Maybe i should just kill him now..
NO! we can't let Vera get hurt, not by you or me, remember?
What, you're still into that slut? The wrestler probably beat you to it boy, dont waste your time!
Shut up, you don't know her!
Neither do you, right?
I Said Shut up!
Just Smile Zoran, just smile. I'll fix everything, i promise. and Vera wont get hurt.
Pizza Promise?
Pizza promise.

"so, where's the rest, i saw george running off somehwere, probaby following Jim and the others. What are they gonna do?"

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 am

Vera chewed a thumbnail, nervously. Oh, the other two were acting normally, and insisting that nothing was wrong, but Vera could sense that it wasn't okay. There was obvious tension here and something was definately up. She just didn't quite know what. And it wasn't as though she could just ask. The others were determined to keep her in the dark. Perhaps she should go - but she was curious, now. If there was something she could do to help, maybe...! She just wanted to be liked, really. If she could do something good, people would like her, wouldn't they? It was a childish way of thought, but Vera was only just twenty and still felt like a child.

"A stomach ache could be serious, I mean, I'm no doctor, but on this place we can't be too careful, right? Um, so, what can we do? Is there something I could do, you know, to help?" she asked Roy, her voice quivering a little. She turned back to Zoran, giving him a nervous yet reassuring smile. "Are you sure? I don't want either of you to get really hurt, or something..."

She was at her least eloquent when she was way out of her depth. Nerves, she was usually fine with. This, however, was a whole new playing field.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 pm

*BUMP!*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Mike walked in the jungle as part of the search group. He had no idea what he was searching for, or why he was wasting time with these people, but at this point, it seemed like no one cared.

He looked out of some trees and saw a group together. From what it looked like, the Girl everyone liked, the dude with anger problems, some other random people, and Cobra.

"I think I may check this out. Uh, Hey guys, I'm going to go... over there.... I think I saw a Coconut or something."

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Vera saw Mike heading towards them, and breathed a small sigh of relief. She felt quite uncomfortable here, and though she knew that Mike didn't like her much - well, he certainly didn't seem to, probably thought she was a no-good whore - having another person there to save her arse was probably a good thing. Unless he was going to hurt her, too. In which case she was well and truly outnumbered. But that was mere paranoia on her part. For all she knew, they might not have been trying to hurt her at all. Still, she was quite worried about what would happen with Roy and Zoran. Moreso the latter, but perhaps Roy wasn't all he seemed...

"He-hey, Mike," Vera said, nodding towards him as he approached, not moving too quickly from her spot. Right now, Vera wasn't sure what to think or feel. Perhaps they were in grave danger. Perhaps Zoran was really poisoned and going to die. Or perhaps they were completely safe. Vera didn't know, but suffice it to say, she was terrified.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Mike looked at the people. There seemed to be some sort of quarrel going on between the men, and from the look she was giving him, and the sound of her voice, Vera seemed a bit afraid. She may be a no-good whore, but she was one of two live females on the island, and Mike knew if anything happened to one of them, most of the guys would go crazy.

"Hello, what is going on? Anything fun?" Everyone stopped and stared at him. "I take that as a no. Viero - Thats your name? No, Vera. Yea. You wanna... go for a walk or something? Sure you do. Lets go."

Before the guys could argue, Mike was heading down the beach. Whether or not Vera followed was up to her.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue May 04, 2010 1:32 pm

The search party had made their way to the end of the beach and began their trek into the jungle. Minby was at point; although they had trvalled further into the island than he had gone before, he was used to the environment. Jim came second, Altaira safely in the middle and Paul acting as the rear guard. It was hard going in the humidity. Occasionally through the canopy they caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a rocky hill, so they eventually decided to head towards it. It they reached it before the halfway point of the day they'd get a clear view of the island.

After a few more hours of hard slogging they stopped for a welcome break by a stream. With groans and complaints they dumped their gear to the ground and wearily sat down, gratefully having a wash and a drink. As Minby and Jim checked the maps, Paul took it upon himself to get some lunch. Hanging above their little clearing was a cluster of fruit. What it was he had no idea, but it looked tasty and he was hungry. After multiple failed attempts to climb, followed by angrily throwing rocks at it, Altaira wandered over.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Me? Trying to get some damned lunch."

Paul threw another rock. Altaira's brow furrowed in thought, then she returned to her bag and took out her jacket. Going up to the tree she wrapped it against the other side of the trunk, pulling tight on the sleeves. Placing her feet squarely on the trunk, she began to use the jacket as a brace and slowly climbed upwards. Paul grumbled but couldn't quite hide his smile at her cunning. Altaira quickly made it to the top and began to throw down the fruit. As she did she glanced up and froze.

"What's wrong? There a spider up there?" called Paul.

"I see smoke..." Altaira pointed further inland "There's some smoke, like a campfire, probably about half a mile away!"

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun May 23, 2010 12:34 am

ZOMBIEH!
aaaanyway

Altaira looked at the map she had sketched, which still had some large blank spots. The drawing was a rough layout, but she was slowly making it better as they trekked along the beach, including bits of coast that weren't quite right and erasing others. The trek was a little difficult, with rocks appearing all over the beach, but she imagined it would be even worse in the jungle. She was thankful that she had had on her boots when the plane crashed, otherwise she might have had it a lot worse. As she thought this they reached the stretch of jungle that they wished to enter. The hair was standing up on the back of her neck. Here goes nothing i suppose...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun May 23, 2010 12:38 am

Everybody made their way back to the beach, so as to not confuse one another in wondering who was where after all this time.

Mike saw that Altair was about to go back to the jungle. From the looks of it, she was going to draw some pretty pictures of lions or something.

Well, What the hell, no one was doing anything anyway.

"Hey, whats up? Where you off to?"

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun May 23, 2010 12:42 am

Altaira looked up, "oh hi Mike, i was just gathering my courage to enter the jungle with the rest of the group here" she indicated the exploratory group,"we're planing on exploring the bits of the island where no one has been to see if there is anything out there that could help us. They brought me along to finish the rough sketch of the island that i started to draw from Minby's run around the island...." She looked again at Mike. "Say, what were you doing in the jungle? It's not exactly a safe place to be alone...."

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top