AvalanchiaWithABox

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AvalanchiaWithABox

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

As long as you don't compromise my artistic rights in conferring with me about publishing, then we should get along just fine.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I can't believe you are letting him get away with that after he slaughtered your countrymen.You don't even install failsafe mechanisms.I'm starting to wonder,if we are the good guys after all

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:
You will have to help equally with the restoration of the country.
We will already be protecting all of our Minister's privacies.
You will be moved to fourth with the birth of Avalanche's first child.
I surender

Of course I will help rebuild
Camilla has First dibs on Information publication I just Insert Myself into Appropriate articles.
that's a Given

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Quaetam stands on the precipice as DRTJR concluded with his demands.

As negotiator for the Kingdom of Avalanchia I would like to alter this deal. Forgive me if I will not be so inclined as to allow you free leeway.

#1 No negative repercussions for you or your men, but any military action you take will be observed by officers from the Ministry of Intelligence. Your actions will not be censored, rather observed. We cannot leave the Great Avalanchian Beast unleashed.

#2 Nothing gets published without your approval? This cannot be accepted. It would put you in too powerful a position to usurp our government once more. Rather a new ministry will be instated under which all publishings, by any branch of the government, will be checked. This will allow for fairness on all sides.

#3 You will be, as Minister Minby suggested, fourth following the birth of Avalanche's first child, to prevent any attempts at usurping authority. In the event that both the King and Queen perish prior to conception, Minister Minby will step in as acting ruler until the royal blood can be traced to a proper heir.

Do you agree to these conditions?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Very well then, here is the truthful report on the matter. As you may know the Ministry of Truth deals with traitors, many other ministers take an interest in them but that is where they all ultimately end up. A lesser know fact is that the Ministry has it's hands in each and every rebel group, our agents have infiltrated them to keep an eye on them of course. Usually we only crush the groups who pose a significant threat to the kingdom, crushing them all would be far too costly and as the ELoE showed us rebel groups can sometimes be helpful too us. However there was a problem. Too many of these groups had gotten too powerful lately, there was no way we could crush them all. We could destroy some but then the Avalanchian army would be weakened, the remaining rebels would see thier chance and attack, overwelming Avalanchia. There was only onset chance left, using our influence within these rebel groups the Ministry of Truth was able to get all these rebels to launch thier plots on the same day in the hope that these various groups would fight and weaken each other. I'd say we succeeded.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Quaetman wrote:
#1 No negative repercussions for you or your men, but any military action you take will be observed by officers from the Ministry of Intelligence. Your actions will not be censored, rather observed. We cannot leave the Great Avalanchian Beast unleashed.

#2 Nothing gets published without your approval? This cannot be accepted. It would put you in too powerful a position to usurp our government once more. Rather a new ministry will be instated under which all publishings, by any branch of the government, will be checked. This will allow for fairness on all sides.

#3 You will be, as Minister Minby suggested, fourth following the birth of Avalanche's first child, to prevent any attempts at usurping authority. In the event that both the King and Queen perish prior to conception, Minister Minby will step in as acting ruler until the royal blood can be traced to a proper heir.

Do you agree to these conditions?
#1 O.K. I normally have nothing to hide

#2 also O.K.

#3 Not Minby or Camilia. How about you have a neutral third party check to make sure it was not me. in the Mean time why not Ansem as the temporary leader.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:45 pm

What's wrong with Minby, and when did I come in to this? I wasn't mentioned, what. Razz

Ansem wouldn't be able to work for all the women swarming him.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:46 pm

But don't you guys think we can not let him get off to easy? If I may have the honor of giving out the punishment for this rebellion? If I have that power.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Just a second there.Avalanchia has to acknowledge the actions of the ELoE to preserve the Avalanchian population.We took vital steps in this crisis,we even let you in in our newly build bunker to shelter you.Even Quaetman cooperated with us during the evacuation.So don't you forget about us.

1.You will not take any steps against our new bunker.I want Minby to erase any files regarding our bunker system.He will personally look up the Ministery of Truth and will delete everything connected to it.
2.We want confirmation,that we are the Nemesis of Avalanchia.We are the ones to bring your doom.If you have any information on non-ELoE-sanctioned treachery,give it to us.We won't let Avalanchia fall except we are the ones causing it.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:50 pm

i'll do it. If both the king and queen should perish, i'll step up as temporary leader untill a royal bloodline has been traced. If that's not the case, you'll be the ruler DRTJR.

Now, i'm getting some sleep. Camilla, care to join me for some....cake? I'm testing my new look.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Well. When will be the time you plan on attacking us Fed? We don't want any surprises.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:52 pm

As I said before,we have to rebuild Avalanchia first to take it down again.That will take some time.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Such as when we 100% restore.?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 pm

DRTJR, I see no reason why I would be bias against you in a time of peace after you are back into a normal routine as Minister, in fact, I think that as the most knowledgeable person in the kingdom, I would be the perfect vassal, as long as it remained temporary. Please state your reasons for not wanting me to be vassal. As for me watching over everything, I already do. And I mean EVERYTHING. Nanobots aren't just for keeping people alive and making swell shirts you know.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Yepp.And if you go as far as just restore only 99%,we are going to restore it to 100%

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Ansem wrote:i'll do it. If both the king and queen should perish, i'll step up as temporary leader untill a royal bloodline has been traced. If that's not the case, you'll be the ruler DRTJR.

Now, i'm getting some sleep. Camilla, care to join me for some....cake? I'm testing my new look.

*sidles up to Ansem* Why hello there, sir hotbod handsome face...you're looking very makey-outey tonight.

I totally support Minby to be interim leader in case of emergency.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:59 pm

You know,that he got burned by a nuclear fire,right?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh-hoh, Camilla and Ansem. Do I sense the next power wedding? And speaking of weddings, we still must get Avalanche and Raya wed.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Yepp.And if you go as far as just restore only 99%,we are going to restore it to 100%

That is what I wanted to hear.

And maybe I would be the one most beneficial to the nano bots Minby. You know with my Kamikaze attacks. And 6 deaths.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm still waiting on a respond to our demands.Not responding to them isn't a wise move.We could consider to upgrade from havoc to mayhem next time.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Oh-hoh, Camilla and Ansem. Do I sense the next power wedding? And speaking of weddings, we still must get Avalanche and Raya wed.

Hah, you know it's not like that. I am the ministry spinster and crazy cat lady, after all.

But you are right, we must have this unity before we can start rebuilding a brighter future.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:06 pm

What are your demands Fed?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I wouldn't put it past you Camilla, Besides, most eligible bachelor and bachelor together. THAT would be a pair.

And Fedaykin, this whole incident is recorded only in our minds, not on paper of data. And the ELoE will always be our main antagonists, though the horsemen may need to intervene if you bring out chaos again.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Just a second there.Avalanchia has to acknowledge the actions of the ELoE to preserve the Avalanchian population.We took vital steps in this crisis,we even let you in in our newly build bunker to shelter you.Even Quaetman cooperated with us during the evacuation.So don't you forget about us.

1.You will not take any steps against our new bunker.I want Minby to erase any files regarding our bunker system.He will personally look up the Ministery of Truth and will delete everything connected to it.
2.We want confirmation,that we are the Nemesis of Avalanchia.We are the ones to bring your doom.If you have any information on non-ELoE-sanctioned treachery,give it to us.We won't let Avalanchia fall except we are the ones causing it.

ninja'd by Minby.What about the infos on non-sanctioned-treachery info?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:11 pm

I don't see a problem with that. But why should we give you info about them?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum