AvalanchiaWithABox

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AvalanchiaWithABox

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:I wouldn't put it past you Camilla, Besides, most eligible bachelor and bachelor together. THAT would be a pair.

And Fedaykin, this whole incident is recorded only in our minds, not on paper of data. And the ELoE will always be our main antagonists, though the horsemen may need to intervene if you bring out chaos again.

And let Ansem stop being swarmed by every female in the country? I'm a girl who demands satisfaction. And I don't like to share. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm

That's Weldar's position. You'll have to get him for that, but I'm sure he'll have no problems.

And Camilla, you can easily beat off anyone who tries to take him. You ARE Camilla after all.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 pm

That is my duristriction. Come to the Ministry of Truth once a week and I will be happy to keep you updated on everything you know, in fact your help in dealing with these traitors will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Keep me updated on everything I know? Razz I think we can agree on these terms.

For now,I'm off to bed.Have fun at your weddings.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 pm

*jurisdiction. Razz

I am glad to see we are coming to some form of arrangement. My trust, however, is still up in the air. I am loyal to Avalanchia and anyone who shows threat to my beloved country will face my wrath.

Also Minby...lol, no. As I said, I have no wish to be tied down.
except in bed

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

But Camilla, you... Actually, I'm not going to say anything Razz

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 pm

queen_camilla wrote:*jurisdiction. Razz

I am glad to see we are coming to some form of arrangement. My trust, however, is still up in the air. I am loyal to Avalanchia and anyone who shows threat to my beloved country will face my wrath.
except in bed

Surly you can split your wrath and give me a chance for some fun.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 pm

I suppose.

But, ever heard the saying 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'? I like to live up to that. Razz

Also Minby, best that you don't, love. Wink

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:27 pm

I never understood that one. Hell is full of scorned women, so wouldn't hell be like, a million women scorned, and thus worse?

Also, don't you EVER tell me how to live my life woman!

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:I never understood that one. Hell is full of scorned women, so wouldn't hell be like, a million women scorned, and thus worse?

Also, don't you EVER tell me how to live my life woman!

*shrug*

And oooh, want to take this outside, m'boy *gets fighting stance on*

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Certainly, you do love the outdoors, don't you? Wink

And I fully agree. Nothing like a little fresh air.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:26 pm

DRTJR wrote:
#3 Not Minby or Camilia. How about you have a neutral third party check to make sure it was not me. in the Mean time why not Ansem as the temporary leader.

Quaetam agrees to these terms. Ansem can serve as a fair leader. He has already earned himself enough affection and cake amongst the populace. Let this war be over at last. DRTJR, do you approve of nominating Ansem as Provisional Ruler in the case of regicide?

*Quaetman acknowledges the ELoE to be the archnemesis of Avalanchia, and also will assist in relaying to them any suspicions of non-ELoE traitorous activities. Although the ELoE are the true enemies here, the enemy of my enemy can also be my friend. Quaetman is willing to elicit their assistance against other traitorous groups, and will report to the Ministry of Truth at the allotted time to help give the ELoE the information they desire.*

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 pm

holy crap i had to read through over 10 pages of stuff. what the hell?!?! glad to know that things have started to settle again though. and that the ELoE has regained their proper place. but damn i wish i hadn't have missed this.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 pm

sorry i'm late, quasi-dimensional rift feilds don't fix themselves... and... holy shit, what happened here?

also,

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:37 pm

as for the wedding present. as minister of finance...as i hope i still am...i give you:
Spoiler:
a new, highly advanced bank vault. it also doubles as a hideout in case of nuclear explosions.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

For those of you who don't know what happened, I have chronicled the events of this day for all to know. The Vaatissimo Rebellion must not be forgotten.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 am

Bravo. Thank you Fed, for taking care of Business while I was off causing Evil in Oklahoma.

Though I have just a few things to add.

I, SnakeInABox, become Prime Minister.... Of Evil... And Avalanchia. With Raya as Queen, I would like to go up a notch. Please remember, The ELoE played a great part in saving your stupid country. As Prime Minister, I would have great power. I will be as close to being on the Throne as I could be, without ever having to be on the throne myself. You might be wondering why I would ask for such a large role in the kingdom? I mean, I do want to destroy the place, Right? Well lets not forget that the ELoE has put aside destroying Avalanchia for quite some time. We have other goody goody things to worry about. Plus, like I said, I would be very powerful. This quenches my need to destroy your King.

CityInABox, when rebuilt, goes under my Power. All that happens is a secret to everybody except for The Evil League of Evil.

DRTJR pays. He did far more than the ELoE has ever done to you, and yet you tap him on the wrist and let him off with a warning. You take away his Ministry to war. Give him something that doesn't include weapons, for gods sake.

Make DRTJR the Minister of Pink, Calm Weather, and PowerPlaying. End of story.

These demands are very simple compared to what I could have asked for.

And just because I really do demand these things, I might as well add something else to the matter. Something that pains me to say....

Please.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 am

-DRTJR gets a penalty untill the restoration of Avalanchia is complete, and the ELoE retakes its place as our nemesis. We'll be needing an experienced minister of war in that event. He does lose his right to his booze untill the restoration is complete.
-His man get amnesty, unless they drop their weapons inmideatly If they refuse to drop their weapons, Quaetman has permission to take of his glasses..
-As for the new prime minister.....I'll discuss that with our future queen. After their heroic deeds, the ELoE leader, Snakeinabox will be considerd.

The ELoE will be recognised for taking a stand and saving Avalanchian citizens. As taken of my gratitude I give Snake back his city (once rebuild) along with the requested privacy. what happens in the box... might stay with my minister of information

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 am

Glorious. I love you guys.

King Avalanche wrote:
*sits on his thone, amidst the rubble* But we will rebuild.....and Avalanchia will live anew.....Its walls stronger then before....its swords sharper then ever. But sooner or later Avalanchia is gonna need a Queen. *takes the box from Minby and kneels in front of Raya* Avalanchia needs a strong woman to help and guide it, and I need a woman as loyal, beautifull and talented as you. Please....rule Avalanchia with me.

Our nation may be broken, it may be scarred and sundered, but it is still our nation. We've come through the long night and into the dawn. This is our chance to begin anew, to make Avalanchia more glorious and powerful than it has ever been. The fires that consumed us will be the ashes that we rise from.

I accept, sire.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 am

Well then, since no one else is online....

By the Evil Powers invested in me, I now pronounce you....

King and Queen.... OF AVALANCHIA!!!!!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 am

Glorious day indeed!

I, Best man of King Avalanche, bestest buddy's for life, Dutch prize, etc etc, would like to give a special speach.

In these troubled times, we learn to look up to the stars. Some men think about things that are, and say " why?". I think about things that never were and say " why not?"
And in this thought, we find ourself in this moment, a wedding between the 2 most powerful people in the world, a wedding not only for stability, but for love, happiness, bonds between us and others. It is in this moment i feel..hold on a sec *shrugs 3 women of his back*

As i said, I feel that is my duty, to commend the royal couple. You have proven already, that a bond as strong as this one, can save a nation, it can save the world!

So, i raise my Glass to thee, King and Queen, may you forever...Give it a rest already! *shoves some more girls from his feet*. Ahum, may you forever be happy, glorious, and ofcourse, powerful. But mostly happy. Cheers!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:08 am

Cheers,TO EVIL!....wait...ah hell,it is fitting

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:27 am

To the king and queen! *raises glass, throws it back*

...woah, how much did I put in that? Oh right, six shots.

Queen Raya, you make sure you keep the king in check, you hear? Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

King Avalanche wrote:-DRTJR gets a penalty untill the restoration of Avalanchia is complete, and the ELoE retakes its place as our nemesis. We'll be needing an experienced minister of war in that event. He does lose his right to his booze untill the restoration is complete.

*Quaetman, as local superhero, volunteers to work as Acting Minister of War until DRTJR is deemed fit to resume normal duties*

Make DRTJR the Minister of Pink, Calm Weather, and PowerPlaying. End of story.

As Negotiator, I would like to point out that any military actions made by DRTJR will be supervised by the Ministry of Intelligence, so its not like he's being left without a leash. The long-term removal of his ministry is up to the King. Making DRTJR the Minister of PowerPlaying is tantamount to asking them to take over again. He wouldn't need an army if given THAT kind of power. If his permissions are changed, I entreat the idea that he be given the Ministry of Pink, Calm Weather, and Zelda Games Containing Vaati. That should settle him down.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 am

Uhh, yeah, I TOTALLY already gave Snake the power to wed you two. It's in the records, check. In any case...

I look upon you two, and what do I see?
I see a woman, happy as can be.
I see a man, standing proud like a tree.
I see their friends, filled with glee.
And I see, to their eternal happiness, we all agree.
I literally just wrote up and wrote that, cut me some slack.

And now, my gift to the lovely couple. I give you, NEO

No, not THAT NEO, this NEO

NEO, it can do anything. It can travel through time! But only forward at a steady rate. It never breaks! As long as you treat it well. It can...Ah screw it, it looks nice and it's rare, isn't that enough?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum