TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Artiste Ansem wrote:let's kil em both to be sure
That's an evil, horrible and monstrous nazi strategy.
And I like it.
Let's do it.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TD260 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm

you saw the picture I posted earlier. That's the limit of my editing powers. also...



sorry about the screen caps. I... didn't really know there was a rule against them... and... well... hate to play the newbie card again, but this still is only my 3rd game to date. And I sucked in all of them. FML.



Also, as a german, I take offense at that nazi comment. But w/e. The town is fucked this game anyway. Weldar was the don, and now there's a new one according to the late minby. Also, FYI, Hans was a daykill mafia. Everyone else I had scanned was worthless info... besides the fobby=fool, but that was kind of a given. Since I'm going to die anyway... there are a few things to get out of the way.
***NOTE. ALL THE FOLLOWING IDEAS ARE CRACKPOT THEORIES, AND WILL ACCUSE ANYONE AND MOSTLY EVERYONE LEFT IN THE GAME. but i'm gonna die anyway, so what's the point in defending myself? ***
1: Avalanche. What. The. Hell. You HAD to post it? I mean, it's one thing to say "I have some solid evidence of his innocence". It's another thing to just throw it out in the open. I mean, it's late in the game and all, but still. Just because you have a pair of aces doesn't mean to go all in [/poker]
2: who else is mafia... Mentok was link, the detective. Maybe it's the epic death posts smashbro has been giving us, but it seemed as though there was someone he scanned that killed him, which somehow makes me doubt the validity of the "vigilante" we have. SC would have had no hesitation in killing TJ if he really was mafia, because he knew TJ wasn't on his side.
3: Ansem. I don't know how much everyone else knows about you, but it seems your role is pretty easy to pretend to be, especially when one other aspect of your role seemed to fail last time we tried to use it.
4: Quaetem. I don't know why, but I don't think you're mafia. That, or you are much better at this than I am. Somehow, all the "suspicious" people we have hung so far have been survivors, save hans, who drew WAAAAAAAYYY too much suspicion upon himself, and weldar. Who slipped up, i guess. Somehow, I think that we have another survivor. BUT, if this is true, you have no alliance, and there would be nothing to lose from just playing it safe and killing you, besides the fact that there would be one less vote.
5. Me. Yeah, I played like crap this game. I did well last game up until it was down to raya, (>.<) and I STILL don't know how I managed to play that well for so long. But, we're all tired of hearing the newb card played, so at this point, I have 2 things to say. one being this. "WARCHAMP. YOU ARE GIFTED WITH PHOTOSHOP POWERS" and the second being "sorry again about the screencap thing. I didn't know it was against the rules... but in hindsight, that should have been common sense."


And now the final curtain falls, since either the lynch will kill me, or I'll be nightkilled because they can't afford to let a detective, even one that works on dead bodies, live. I must bid you a bittersweet farewell, and If I live through the night, I will be shocked.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

For PM faking, yeah, really easy. Especially if you type out the message with color tags, and hit preview, then just cut and paste. And yes, I did just completely ruin the Validity of every role screen shot on this forum until the end of time, why do you ask?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

I used Firebug so I literally edited his actual PM on my end and screencapped it.

Or is it my real role? Maybe I'm still fucking with all of you.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TD260 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:00 pm

[crackpot]
And another thing. While I no longer feel that I will remain alive for much longer, I must say this. Look back on the records. When, exactly, did avalanche start posting "drunk", and when was he just typing badly, as he often does? It was only recently that he started REALLY slurring his words. And another thing. He's Drunken DrM, right? Well, if going by TWBB storylines, wasn't DrM revoked by the mafia? And if that is so, then wouldn't that mean for him to be practicing, HE too would require an affiliation with the mafia? Just like poor lakitu had to resort to the mafia to keep his struggling news station in the red? We all hailed him as who he is... but what if that is but a facade?

Another thing. This whole scenario rings like a bell in my head- but it rings hollowly across the forum. Does NONE of this strike you as odd? The fact that now, for TWO GAMES IN A ROW, there was someone in charge of a group? One that teamed up with the detective, and ran the mafia down? Then, After running the mafia down to bits, and leaving the townies in the shattered wreckage of their rampage, has the dead cop, leaving them with nothing but them in charge? And continues, or appears to, continue to hunt down the mafia? Even trying to convince the vig that a man (or in this case, monkey) with suspicion on him was guilty? Now, I may be randomly ranting, but I know I am a dead man walking. There is no way I'm surviving now. Especially as ansem so... eloquently put it, that we should "Just kill them both". I know that either the mafia will kill me tonight to be rid of someone they KNOW to be a townie, Or my "allies" will lynch me, or the vig shall kill me to be safe. HOWEVER. Know that, being a dead man (or, since I've been playing my DS recently, Diedd Mann) walking, I have nothing to fear. So, While many may tl;dr my post, or write it off as a crackpot theory of a lunatic, trying to cling to a shred of trust, know this. I accuse, and ask because I have nothing left to do. All there is, is the truth. All there is, is justice. All there is, is the extermination of the mafia.
[/crackpot]


Geez... That was a little TOO serious...


Last edited by td260 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sounded like I took it too seriously)

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I really hope I host this next fucking game. That shit will rock ass.

If I host, my game will be Poon-Play free.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Ansem on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:17 am

hey TD, what do you think i am? what's my role? oh, you don't know do you....too bad bro, too bad....

c'yall in hell, lynching time!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Quaetam on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am

Well, td260, I want to say that you're innocent, but what you said about Avalanche brings me into slight suspicion of you, simply because I'm 90% sure he's one of the surviving masons, along with either DRTJR or Spont. From what I understand (although I could be wrong) Avalanche has been scanned too. Also, you're blatantly revealing the roles of some of the important townies in your posts. If the mafia hadn't figured any of this out, they certainly know now. Additionally, it does seem like you're trying to draw attention away from the thought that Minby was mafia. It's possible that he was an actual death miller, but unlikely. There also isn't any logical reason why a daykill mafia wouldn't try to get in a kill before dying, as far as I know. Too much doesn't add up.

That aside, when you look at the entire game from the perspective of Avalanche being Mafia, much fits together. The kill on Surge (when from what I know he was to be protected) could be because he just didn't receive protection. If Weldar was Don, Avalanche could have killed the cop knowing we were running out of leads and he might be revisited. I also told Avalanche everything about my role, I just didn't provide a screencap as I thought that by all logic doing so was illegal. My PM did all I could to explain why I've aligned myself with the town. If Avalanche were mafia I could be very easily made a target in the last day or two: it's possible that if Avalanche knew JGH was Wario, by getting him killed I would come under suspicion, buying the mob one more day. Killing Mentok (as he was the only one who voted for me) when the mob did could support that effect. Avalanche could possibly be playing us from the inside, and if this is the case the other surviving mason (again, this is assuming SIAB recruited every night) is likely a mafian as well, meaning all the real masons are dead. There's an awful lot of "if"s here though. A lot can be explained when you look at it from other perspectives as well, such as his telling the Vigilante to kill TheTJ, who, while there wasn't a lot of huge evidence against him, seemed most suspicious at the end of yesterday. I also doubt he knew JGH was Wario and potential survivor. Based on his record, I think Avalanche is probably as clean as he claims to be.

Now, what you've said about Ansem makes a lot more sense. From what I've seen of him he is very quick to jump on a target, usually on whoever Avalanche is voting for, and doesn't often explain himself. Look at that last post he made. While I don't blame him for hiding his role, just teasing like that seems like a clever distraction. This isn't enough for me to actually suspect him, but it does make sense when you take it in context. I mean, look at this: There are only 6 people left, 3 dying every night, and he's advocating killing both me and td260, who, while I understand the arguments against us both, have done nothing but support the town. Those arguments I just mentioned are on the basis of "no one else is left" and Ansem is a strong advocate of this. If there's only one mafia, this is the second to last day provided none of the nightkills are blocked and we lynch both days. Killing everyone who is slightly suspicious isn't very sensible. Should Ansem be lying about whatever role he claims to have, what is likely to happen is that he will have one of us lynched today, make a random nightkill, and play off suspicions on the other for the win. Furthermore, although I don't know his role, if Ansem really has been as inconsistent as you claim, perhaps he should be reevaluated. I understand how the process of elimination could narrow the possible mafia down to either me or td260 but given that we only have 2 days left (and that's assuming there's only one mafian left) I think we ought to vote on the one who is most suspicious here. I've done nothing but support this town, and although Ansem seems to have done the same, I'm highly skeptical of his motives. Vote: Ansem

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:58 am

td260 wrote:
Also, as a german, I take offense at that nazi comment.
Sorry, I meant no harm. I just used "nazi" because that's basically a synonym for "evil".
And even if you're German, I don't think you should be offended. It's not like you are responsible for that yourself, it was a bunch of lunatics almost a hundred years ago. It's history.
Okay, I'll stop with the further derailing and shit.

This game will end soon. If it's a mafia win, then I've been completely and utterly mindfucked by a very skillful mafia group who wasn't afraid of sacrificing three of its own members. Somehow I doubt that, but if that indeed happens, I'll devour my own ass and will post very detailed photography of the result.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 am

Ansem jumping quick on targets is basically just his own personality. I'll vouch for him being innocent like I vouched for SIAB. I'll pretend I didnt see the result of Warchamp quote/quote editing (face it Warchamp, your just better then most of us Sad ) and keep my vote on Qeuatam.

as for me being mafia....god I wish Razz I'd be in the ultimate position too...no, not thinking like that, gotta find the last one. X3

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 am

as I said. I know i'm gonna die. so, I have nothing to lose by attacking alyone, and everyone. also, ansem? You are y...


Holy. Shit. Look, don't you see? we are the townies. We TRUST each other. But, Here's a question. Who hasn't been posting much? Who hasn't been pointing a finger recently? DRTJR. Where the HELL is he. Either he died, or he's avoiding suspicion on purpose. I believe quatem to be the survivor. I know who ansem and av are. Does anyone REALLY trust DRTJR?
vore: DRTJR

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

yep, I trust DRTJR, as I told you a few times.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Ansem on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 am

is yoshi spelled with an Y or a j....never mind Very Happy

guys guys, let's all calm down and discuss this...not....kill em both Very Happy
I am Yoshi, and i can kill anyone i want, that's how i do it, and you wre very wrong not to kill me when you had the chance, suckerz.
now die.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

td260 wrote:I believe quatem to be the survivor.
Now, he is the target exactly because he claimed the survivor. The survivor is dead. It was Wario, AKA JGH27. I doubt there are two of them.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Quaetam on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Now, he is the target exactly because he claimed the survivor. The survivor is dead. It was Wario, AKA JGH27. I doubt there are two of them

Well, for one, do we know as a fact that Wario was the survivor? Assuming that he was indeed, your suspicions of me make sense, because repeat roles are unlikely, but I want to point out that there were 20 people in the start of this game, and I was one of the last to actually join (remember you all thought I wasn't going to be playing since I hadn't posted in a while?) Given the amount of people here I don't think it's unlikely that there would be multiple people without affiliations. We've already seen a number of them. I assure you, I'm just another. Lynching me will not get you anywhere. You'll be killing someone not affiliated with the town, yes, but you won't be ending this game. If I have to post a screencap I will, given the circumstances in which td260 has gained your trust, but I consider it to be against the ethics of the game.

Now, perhaps my vote on Ansem was hasty, but the vote td260 has placed on DRTJR is even moreso. DRTJR defended SIAB I believe and was one of the first to attack Weldar. He's probably innocent. I'm not changing votes because td260 looks like he's throwing out crackpot theories, but he's accused almost everyone of something. It's another possibility you should consider, and when you look at the facts he's proposed that Minby wasn't a mafian, he's accused Avalanche (although given what Raya did last game this is understandable), he's jumped on DRTJR for not posting enough when he himself has done the same, and after accusing everyone but me and therefore appearing suspicious, if he's a mafia I don't doubt he is trying to get me lynched via reverse psych. I still think td is innocent but his actions today are far more suspect than my own. Also, although you plan to kill both me and td260, I urge you to look this game over and see who is actually acting suspicious. I'm going to profess to you my innocence once again: I've done nothing but fight the mob this entire game. I might still be dead and this post will be in vain, but you're wasting your votes by targeting me when I've been the least suspicious out of the three of us. If both of the others are innocent, you have at least one more day to target me if you still find me suspicious. Don't throw your votes at me just because I have a repeat role when there are at least two who are acting suspicious right before your faces. My suspicions of Ansem are based not upon just his playstyle but the strategy he seems to be adopting towards the end of this game. When there's only a small group of players left and probably only two or so dayphases until the game will end, adopting a "kill them all" strategy is more than just draconian: It's unsafe. If both of us turn out to be innocent, tomorrow the town will be left with almost no leads and there will be a good chance the mafia wins this game. Even though I can't vouch for td260's innocence, I know that at least killing me today will get you nowhere.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 pm

either way we are dealing with mafians who dont mind sacrificing their own, even early in the game.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Quaetam wrote:Well, for one, do we know as a fact that Wario was the survivor?
JGH roleclaimed. I fail to see why he would roleclaim a different third party role when he indeed has a third party role himself(= No affiliation was shown when he died).
Also, I think Wario makes much a better survivor than Fox.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:(face it Warchamp, your just better then most of us Sad )

K I understood that part

Avalanche91 wrote:I'll pretend I didnt see the result of Warchamp quote/quote editing

The wha-? What did I do now?

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm

meaning I doubt TD has acces or is capable to software of editing something like that, rendering of it being easy to edit subjective and applying only to you, weldar and whoever else is capable of doing that Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm

So, when does this end?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Smashy B on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Night in 7 hours.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 pm

summary thus far of my argument: Mostly everyone is suspicious, I'm probably gonna die, and I think that DRTJR is pretty suspicious. Someone kill him?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Quaetam on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this until now, my internet is on the fritz. Smash says that night is falling soon (in about 2 hours now I'd wager). But if you want this game to end tonight, change your votes. I'm not the one you're looking for. I can understand you being suspicious of me based on my role, but come to your senses: Don't jump on me just because of my claim when there are two people right in front of you who are far more suspicious. I've told you what I thought of Ansem's attempts to get us both killed, and Avalanche himself pointed out that DRTJR can be trusted, yet td260 is calling him out based on his posting level when there is so much other evidence out there. Even as steadfast as you guys are you should be able to recognize this.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Smashy B on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 pm

The day passed with little leads. The course of action for a few still alive was to lynch the others off one by one. Others followed the idea with little question. The two on the chopping block were Quaetam and td260. “Let's kill ‘em both to be sure!” one of the survivors shouted sadistically. Had he found the perfect plan, or had the recent murder-filled days and nights finally driven him to the point of insanity? After the other four equipped themselves with .30-30 caliber rifles from a gun shop, Quaetam and td260 were led to stand with their backs against a concrete wall. Neither was bound, but neither had a means of escape. Both Quaetam and td260 shouted appeals and tried to divert suspicion on other survivors, but all cries were ignored. Their minds were set and there was no going back. The same survivor instigating the plan added, “We’ll kill Quaetam now, and if he isn’t the last of the mafia, we’ll kill td260 tomorrow!”

Ansem, Avalanche, Spontaneous_Combustion, and DRTJR loaded their rifles and aimed. But before they fired, Quaetam had some last words prepared. His mouth curled into an evil smirked. Even though he knew his end was near, he maintained control, ready to face what was lay beyond the gates of Hell.

“So... It's all in the open now, isn't it? I've said it from the beginning: It was intelligence, stealth, and the darkest magic that would win this war, not brute force and aggression. Jumping at shadows, lynching every poor fool who dared step one toe out of line. Pathetic, every one of you. And do you really think you've won? How many lives did this brawl need to consume? That you could have altered from the beginning. But did you see reason? I see not a conglomerate of heroes, weathering the storm that was the mafia's rampage. I see a group of scoundrels, five desperados who would stop at no ends to further their goal. I look down amongst you and see myself. You've turned so draconian, so corrupt that you are no better than the ones whose deaths you sought so passionately.
“When was it that the Kingdom's greatest descended into a state of such malice; such avarice that they would be willing to sacrifice your own brethren to see their enemies falter? When did those so-called heroes, so vehement in their drive to protect their own, descend into such blindness that they would sacrifice those same loved ones for the sake of a mere victory? It's nothing short of a travesty to see the Kingdom's finest become its scourge. You've become so blind in your war to snuff out the mafia that you failed to see the Kingdom collapse around your throats. Corruption. Degradation. Avarice. This is what has driven you to this point. It is desperation, not courage that has guided you. Self-concern, not empathy that lights your way.
“You've defeated me, but have you survived the war? I've played you all for fools. The bitch is dead, and the Hero of Time has fallen. You may think that you've won, but to believe yourselves the victors when you've lost all humanity in the process is a greater sin than any other. The Kingdom that bred heroes is nothing more than a shadow now. My job is finished.”

A haunting silence followed. The impact of his words lingered in the minds of the survivors. The quiet air was broken when someone shouted, “Fire!” All four shots found their mark on Quaetam, but he only fell to his knees. He looked down wincing from the pain. His breathing was ragged, but he was still alive. He let out a chuckle of malevolence, which escalated until Quaetam’s laugh echoed throughout the city. The four executioners reloaded and fired again when the call was given. The second round of gunshots did him this time, and Quaetam was no more.

Quaetam was executed. He was Ganondorf. Affiliation: Mafia

“Tie up the other one!” Ansem ordered. With ropes and chains, td260 was bound and tied and shoved to the ground. He was to be left out in the chilly night, and made to be tomorrow’s next victim, if necessary.

The night passed, but no late night shenanigans were had, for they were not necessary. When Ansem, Avalanche, Spontaneous_Combustion, and DRTJR awoke the next morning, they went to check on td260. He was cold from being left out all night, but he was alive. When he was unbound, the five survivors stood. After seven days and nights of senseless murders and merciless deaths, they were what were left of the innocent. For them, the battle was over. They had survived.

The Townies win.

But the fighting was not over. No one ever knew what had become of the Cannibal, Kirby, and there was still the matter of bringing the Mushroom Kingdom back under order. The five survivors were ready to take on anything. Together they could take back their Kingdom.

Many lives were claimed in the recent days, and although their names of the fallen innocents shall not be forgotten, the ones that lived to tell their story were and will go on to tell another:
Avalanche91 – Mario, the hero seeking redemption and recovering alcoholic.
Ansem – Yoshi, the one who always finds his way home.
DRTJR – Red, the young Pokémon Trainer with selflessness for other.
Spontaneous_Combustion – Samus, the illustrious bounty hunter.
Td260 – Marth, the prince of Altea and evil’s bane.

To the remaining survivor, feel free to write yourself an epilogue.

~~~~~~~

This concludes TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations. Too bad it didn't last til Episode 10. I will make another post with everyone’s role PM I initially sent and give more details about some of the mechanics that were in place. If you have any questions, comments, and suggestions for future games, don’t hesitate.


Last edited by smashbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TheTJ on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Hooray! Almost a flawless victory! (You know, besides killing me and all that...)

Can't wait for the next round. If Raya wants to run it my vote goes to her.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum