TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 am

That was a fun game, just wish I could have lived longer Sad

Fuck you DarkFalco. lol

But ya, I am all for Raya as mod for next game with her ideas.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 am

Would a Mod mind opening the setup topic so we can discuss the next game there? In any case, yeah, I essentially was a goon the whole game except the first day, but my role made it really easy to come up with a fake one, because I had actually MADE my fake role in a game before.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am

DAMMIT. I PLAYED ANOTHER BAD GAME!!! the screencap was bad, both because it was illegal, and because it made me MORE suspicious. I trusted minby, and that was a retarded move. and, oh yeah. i scanned a bunch of retarded people. >.<

I actually have a few ideas for new roles, so if whoever hosts the new game takes suggestions...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 am

I believe Raya will get the majority of votes, and she will base it on us rather then on TWBB

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 am

ok, i hope she takes suggestions. I have some roles I thought of, and I want to see if they would work.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:15 am

This was a fun game, especially since I WASN'T a townie for the first time. Really wishing I'd lived and had won as well though.

I felt this was possibly my best game of actually playing and having input on others. Usually I'm pretty quiet.

I'm all for Raya running next game.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:47 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
I like how even after SnakeInABox died the masons never did.

Yea, I knew that if I died, Avalanche would take over. DRTJR was a bit incompetent, so I was afraid of dying before getting someone else in. I figured Avalanche was very smart, and innocent, and bada bing, he was my bro.

EDIT: Yea, I see my campaign for Next game runner is futile. So I vote Raya as well.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 pm

JGH27 wrote:This was a fun game, especially since I WASN'T a townie for the first time. Really wishing I'd lived and had won as well though.

I felt this was possibly my best game of actually playing and having input on others. Usually I'm pretty quiet.

I'm all for Raya running next game.

It may also please you to know that with one post you became my downfall incarnate.

Looking back on all of the roles, I have to say the most surprising was Raya. We'd believed that if Avalanche was lynched she would join us. If you look in the mafia forum, I had a running list of everyone and their roles. I'd labeled her Vengeful Townie for a while, and had called TheTJ the Vigilante. Not too far off from their actual identities IMO. By the way, I wrote my own death speech Wink.

Also, Weldar, your death wasn't entirely an accident. I saw that if you lived you would both become nearly impossible to take down and could possibly have gathered the townies to the point that Minby and I would have been screwed. I talked to Hans via PM and Steam and told him to do everything he could to target Surge, not Snake. Your first post in The BRAWL Room carried far more irony than you could have ever known, so much so that I asked smashbro whether or not Zelda knew there was a usurper in play:
First order of business, introductions. I am Princess Zelda, I'm trying to take back my kingdom and you guys are helping me do it. Or so I assume.
Sorry mate. To be honest, I was worried that with your skill at this game I wouldn't get the chance to try to get you killed. I may have stopped Hans from targeting Snake, but I got damn lucky that chance arrived when it did.

As for Avalanche and DRTJR surviving, I at least didn't see DRTJR as a threat since he was mostly just going along with whatever Avalanche said, and I knew through a PM Minby got from td260 that Avalanche trusted me, so he was actually an asset if left alive. What I hadn't counted on was JGH roleclaiming the way he did, and on td260 sending a screencap to Avalanche. I actually had prepared a fake screencap with my Fox PM:

I decided not to post it though because even if it was warranted based on td260's own screenshot, winning based on a fake screenie just wouldn't feel legit. And I doubt you all would have appreciated it much. Besides, after all the talk about faking screenshots I doubt it would have worked anyways. And to the rest of my fellow scum, it was an honor working with you. Had circumstances changed a little we could have won this game. Take heart in knowing that we lasted as long as we did, even when down to two people from nearly the beginning Smile. To be honest, I had planned on having only two people left since the game started. I was worried that I would have to tough it out on my own when Hans drew all that suspicion Day 1. Having Minby around was very, very relieving. BTW Minby, +1 for you for figuring out my real role.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 pm

smashbro wrote:
When Viero was killed, all Warchamp really wanted to do was find the mafia before he died. And he knew who they were, not sure how, but he did. He had no chance of winning after Viero died. You’re all Lemmings.

Regarding this, I have a question

smashbro wrote:
~Minby_Aran
Role: Traitor
Affiliation: Maifa
Character: Lakitu

You have always been around to aid the citizens of the mushroom kingdom as the main informant with you news reports. However, with your news station destroyed, you are out on your own and have resorted to aiding the mafia. You should be ashamed, turning your back on the people that trust you. You know who's in the mafia, but they don't know where you are. Mafia members are Quaetam, Hans, and Weldar. Not many left, but they will need your help. You win if they win, and lose if they lose. You are also not allowed to PM anyone at anytime. Feel free to read whatever you receive, though. Good luck, traitor.

The mafia targeted him on Night 1, which officially recruited him and gave him mafia forum access. Minby did a good job of getting info out of other players. Final speech was written by him.

Minby PM'd me. Legal? I don't know, but he ousted himself and Weldar.

After that, my guesses for mafia were - in order - Spontaneous and then Quaetem.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm

I really suck at this game. >.<
But, even though I suck, I can't stop playing.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 pm

td260 wrote:DAMMIT. I PLAYED ANOTHER BAD GAME!!! the screencap was bad, both because it was illegal, and because it made me MORE suspicious. I trusted minby, and that was a retarded move. and, oh yeah. i scanned a bunch of retarded people. >.<

I actually have a few ideas for new roles, so if whoever hosts the new game takes suggestions...
Hey, assuming that you didn't reason that a screencap was illegal, that was a really clever way to prove you were who you said you were. I've only ever seen one other newbie do this, which is what led to the creation of my rule. Give yourself a little more credit, you lived to the end, didn't you?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I survived because nobody thought I was a threat. The mafia knew I did nothing important because I trusted someone who was mafia, and they knew I was the coroner, who isn't much of a threat.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
smashbro wrote:
When Viero was killed, all Warchamp really wanted to do was find the mafia before he died. And he knew who they were, not sure how, but he did. He had no chance of winning after Viero died. You’re all Lemmings.

Regarding this, I have a question

smashbro wrote:
~Minby_Aran
Role: Traitor
Affiliation: Maifa
Character: Lakitu

You have always been around to aid the citizens of the mushroom kingdom as the main informant with you news reports. However, with your news station destroyed, you are out on your own and have resorted to aiding the mafia. You should be ashamed, turning your back on the people that trust you. You know who's in the mafia, but they don't know where you are. Mafia members are Quaetam, Hans, and Weldar. Not many left, but they will need your help. You win if they win, and lose if they lose. You are also not allowed to PM anyone at anytime. Feel free to read whatever you receive, though. Good luck, traitor.

The mafia targeted him on Night 1, which officially recruited him and gave him mafia forum access. Minby did a good job of getting info out of other players. Final speech was written by him.

Minby PM'd me. Legal? I don't know, but he ousted himself and Weldar.

After that, my guesses for mafia were - in order - Spontaneous and then Quaetem.
Minby wasn't allowed to PM anyone until after the mafia found him. Otherwise, he could just be like, "Hey mafia, I'm one of you, recruit me." This wasn't specified in the PM. If Sahrimnir was ever found by Mafia, then he would have been granted that privilege as well. Same goes if he was recruited.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm

To be honest, I was worried I might be suspected after I called you out the way I did, even though the strategy of lynching a cultist when there is no better targets left is sound, as was the idea that your claim didn't make sense.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 pm

I was pushing to have Quaetam killed the day before I died, by process of elimination I was convinced he was mafia, tried to convince Avalanche as well but he went off on a "I'm going to probably die" bender, I would've possibly survived if the townies out'd him that day Razz

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm

MENTOK-I actually thought you were just following Avalanche. My kill on you was based on your cop identity, not how you maintained your vote on me. It actually worked to my favor (albiet not enough to win me the game) that I voted for the person who had voted for me simply because I was able to point this out. My reasoning was based on what Avalanche had told me the day Minby died. When he voted for me I sent a large PM professing to him my innocence and explaining everything I had done the entire game. He admitted that I was probably innocent and said he had jumped on me based on the fact that I was one of the four people unscanned. Also, we were told via td260 that Ansem was a copycat, able to take on the role of one person he contacted. I'd thought that he'd have cop power as long as you lived, so I figured taking you out would stop him from scanning. I did the math and realized that if you died, there would be at least two left unscanned, one of them being me (as Minby was killed and Ansem would scan someone that night anyways, and if his scan failed as a result of your death there would be three). I was hopeful (read hopeful, not confident) that I could, with help from Minby in the theories he had planted on td260 to make td look bad, possibly avoid suspicion for the last two days.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Sooooooooo... it was Avalanche that got me killed? Sad

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, indirectly, but yes. But to be fair, if you read what we were posting in the mob forum around when we killed DarkFalco, I had planned to have you killed two nights later anyways.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I love this forum, only kind of place where you can see messages like the above and still laugh about it. Just casually mention I was going to kill you later anyway, lol.

Seriously though, damn you Avalanche you got me killed. >:[

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 am

sorry for being a slightly naive dick every once in a while. I didnt assume the mafia knew you were the detective (which again is TD's fault) cause I dont think I even told Minby I was the doctor, let alone anyone else, and they would have to gamble between you, me, DRTJR and Ansem.

but hey, we won ^^

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 am

Faux-Bee wrote:Wow Hans, nice to ruin the game for yourself.

I fixed everything on day two, Snake was going to be lynched and I would have made 3 kills. That slippery motherfucker.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am

sorry I suck...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

*claps* Well done guys! That was a hard-fought battle; I was biting my nails by the end! Being dead sucks- I just wanted to shout out "Guys! I think I've figured it out!" Still, all sides played brilliantly, and it was a great game. Good going, everyone!

Avalanche91 wrote:Raya you sneaky sneaky bastard Razz Foxes never lose their tricks do they?
She bloody told me that Surge was her target.

It's what I do best Razz My original plan was to turn the townies against you, but you managed to build yourself quite the fortress. So instead I tried to get the mafia on my side and convince them to lynch you. My first mafian contact was Weldar, but when I didn't recieve any PMs after that I assumed he never passed on my message. Judging by the mafia forum though he did, but everyone was too cautious to act. Dammit guys, why didn't you trust me? Sad

Avalanche91 wrote: even with a pretty hard role like hers Raya manages to keep pretty cool, and lets not forget the knife in the back she gave Smash last game....that was pretty damn epic.

That will always be one of my fondest memories on the forum. Speaking of which, Smash's description of Lakitu's role made me smile Laughing

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Hahaha what a good game that was lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Raya, It was a combination of our caution (knowing what you're capable of), and waiting until the time was right. We had planned to wait until 7-9 people were left and then contact you, telling you we could win if you help us depose Avalanche, and use td260 to give us a fourth vote. If all four of us voted Avalanche, we had a successful nightkill (which would probably have been on td260 or one of the other less important townies), and you were on our side (based on the lie you told Weldar), we'd win with a 3-3 mafian-townie ratio. The reason we didn't try this earlier was because I was pretty certain we wouldn't be able to gain an edge on Avalanche until 4 people would be enough to win us the vote. Problem is, you were dead by then :p.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top