TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 4: Affiliations - Episode 7

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

um, how exactly were you going to get my vote? At the time, I didn't believe that story minby was feeding my, Oh, sure, it was logically sound, and I was still pissed after raya's mindfuckery. But I'm not going to depose a leader just because It happened once. That was a once in a life time thing. also, I knew he had to have been scanned, and since he wasn't the don when he was scanned, he was definately innocent.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Truth be told, I was skeptical over whether we would be able to get your vote, because I believed you to be in Avalanche's inner circle. I was going based on faith that Minby could pull it off. We had a pretty long discussion about when victory would be possible, and one of the factors was whether you could be manipulated. Also, the godfather (or godmother in this case) will scan innocent. Not like this all mattered anyways; Raya died (and was lying about her role anyways), followed by Minby.

Oh, btw Raya, another reason we didn't try to get your help after you scanned as unknown was that according to a PM Minby intercepted you said your role was already determined, and the vigilante killings had just started, so we were worried your dependency had been killed by us and you were Vigilante already, in which case contacting you would be suicide. I had proposed you were Samus, Secret Admirer of Luigi Wink.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm

hi guys that was a lot of fun. i was honored to play as squirtle. it was an awesome role....until DRTJR found me anyway....sigh i was having fun killing off people too. Twisted Evil 'specially since i was going all vigilante without anyone really knowing it lol. yeah i killed fobby cause he wanted dead, and i thought he was the fool, so perfect way to get him out Razz as for viero i thought he was a baddy from all the questions he asked, and turns out i was right. oh and if DRTJR had died 1st, there was a chance that i could have gone back to killing people. sigh it would have been fun too Twisted Evil

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:Can I trust you? Can you trust me? Can I trust myself?
Remember this post? Back on page 3? Considering I was a townie, but could at any moment switch to mafia, I really didn't know if I could trust myself. Razz

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Quaetam wrote:
Also, Weldar, your death wasn't entirely an accident. I saw that if you lived you would both become nearly impossible to take down and could possibly have gathered the townies to the point that Minby and I would have been screwed. I talked to Hans via PM and Steam and told him to do everything he could to target Surge, not Snake. Your first post in The BRAWL Room carried far more irony than you could have ever known, so much so that I asked smashbro whether or not Zelda knew there was a usurper in play:
First order of business, introductions. I am Princess Zelda, I'm trying to take back my kingdom and you guys are helping me do it. Or so I assume.
Sorry mate. To be honest, I was worried that with your skill at this game I wouldn't get the chance to try to get you killed. I may have stopped Hans from targeting Snake, but I got damn lucky that chance arrived when it did.

Heh, and the reason I said or so I assume was because my role pm lacked the names of my teammates. I assumed the sideboard would be where I would find them but who knows...

Really though I'd say the mafia may have actually been a little underpowered with a role like this, turning members of such a small team against each other. Really though Quaetam you should have just asked. Seriously, it probably would have gone a lot better than trying to get half the team killed so quickly. If it had happened later when we looked like we were in a good position to win I would have happily given up my life especially if you'd asked about it earlier and had worked out a situation where I could use my death to benefit the team.

I wonder how different things would have turned out if the teams had been picked how the RNG intended them huh smashbro
Razz

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Quaetam wrote: I had proposed you were Samus, Secret Admirer of Luigi Wink.

I can work with that! Wink

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm

With a townie-mafia ratio of 2:1 (If you count Minby who could not contact you guys til later, then 3:1), I thought that mafia had a beginning advantage. Quaetam would have needed for Weldar to stay alive to get far in the game, but kill him off in order to really win. And similarly, Avalanche was Raya's target, who probably would have succeeded if Avalanche wasn't recruited into the masons the first night. Also, had Raya succeeded, I was thinking of just pulling her out of the game as a winner. If Avalanche was killed via night phase, I dunno. Razz

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Weldar wrote:Really though I'd say the mafia may have actually been a little underpowered with a role like this, turning members of such a small team against each other. Really though Quaetam you should have just asked. Seriously, it probably would have gone a lot better than trying to get half the team killed so quickly. If it had happened later when we looked like we were in a good position to win I would have happily given up my life especially if you'd asked about it earlier and had worked out a situation where I could use my death to benefit the team.

I wonder how different things would have turned out if the teams had been picked how the RNG intended them huh smashbro
Razz

You're probably right. To be fair on myself though I'd thought of this, but I had just joined the forums and wasn't quite sure how well asking you if I could have you killed later on would go over. Also, I doubt you would win if you were killed when there is a usurper, even if you are mafia, so asking to have you killed wouldn't be exactly the best course of action on my part. Knowing you all a bit better a month later, I do indeed think it would have been a better course of action, especially given the way we came as close as we did with only two people for most of the game.

Also, smashbro, it's hard to base the game off a 2:1 town-mafia ratio when there were so many unaffiliateds who wanted the mob dead :p.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Quaetam wrote:Also, smashbro, it's hard to base the game off a 2:1 town-mafia ratio when there were so many unaffiliateds who wanted the mob dead :p.
One's goal was to kill EVERYONE.
One'e goal was to just survive.
One's goal was to lynch Avalanche.
Another had to be lynched.

And then there was the underpowered cult.
One townie could have been converted to mafia.
Ansem was up for grabs.

I think it's fair to say that. Okay, 9:4, close enough.

Edit: "This place rings with echoes of lives oce lived but now are lost."
Thanks again for playing. B}

Last edited by smashbro on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 pm

smashbro wrote:One's goal was to kill EVERYONE.
yeeeessssss Twisted Evil

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:33 am

THIS IS PART OF THE MAFIA FINALE. Make sure you're starting from the mafia thread itself.

She rolled as she hit the ground, coming to her feet in what was once a kingdom, what was now a shadow. A dark body lay against a wall, a smile across its bearded face, congealed blood staining the surfaces around it. The tempest, omnipresent, raged through the sky.

Quaetam and Raya stood in a city, several meters apart, facing off amidst the rain.

This world bred heroes once, ” said Quaetam, “Here the darkness knew no bounds, just like the power that broke the world you just saw. Only here the people dared to stand up. And now? Now their courage has faded into desperation. Now their empathy has dissolved into self-concern. They live in a desolate land, clinging to distant dreams, unable to truly live.

He threw his arm forward and a dark fog, a dark energy blasted at Raya. A plagued wind struck her from all sides, and she slashed about in a fury with the banstick to stave it off, the golden flame burning against the green tide. The wind screamed at her, the green and black flashes blinded her, and she was cut off from the world.

At first it threatened to overcome her, but then she took one step forward… …two… She strove against the darkness. She leaned into it, eyes narrowed, teeth bared, banstick held tight in shaking hands. The fog struck glancing blows at her golden spotlight, and Raya struggled forwards, towards her opponent.

Then the tide let up. Raya’s force carried her forward even as Quaetam’s blade jabbed through the mist. She let herself fly backwards amidst the storm of fog, dodging his attack, and as she hit the ground a flash of green revealed his blades again arcing down towards her. She rolled, slashed horizontally with her banstick, but he pivoted, parried. The two combatants jumped back, stared each other down, and Raya spoke against the despair clawing its way inside her.

“Then maybe they need someone to make those dreams real! Maybe they need change, maybe they need someone to bring about a new age! I will be that someone! I will shape this world by the strength of my sword, by the might of my fist!”

Quaetam smirked.

Raya cried out, ran forward, and the world shook as they collided.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top