The Ambiguous Emblem of Fire

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ambiguous Emblem of Fire

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

I've decided I'm going to attempt to cosplay Tiki sometime in the future. I would've done Emmeryn, but the cloak scares me, and I find Tharja's lack of outfit disturbing.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting Cynthia on this file, it's frustrating me. I didn't have as much trouble last time, ugh. Damn you Cynthia, if I didn't like you so much...
(I just have Cynthia, Gerome, Severa and Tiki left to get on this file now, at this point of the game anyway).

Edit: Got Cynthia and Gerome, hooray. Powering through the story so I can go get Gangrel, and therefore Morgan. I just reclassed myself to a Dark Knight, so now I have a ridiculously high collar, and no pants. I didn't realised that female Dark Knights didn't wear pants until the cutscene at the end of chapter 20 where Chrom and I are standing around talking about what great friends we are and how we have unshakable bonds of friendship, while I wear no pants. I guess I got to an A rank with him so it's not like we haven't seen each other naked, heh.

Also jesus christ my Nah is a destroyer of worlds. She's the child of Donnel so I gave her the skill that gives her more chance to get more stats up at level up, and hooooly shit, was that useful. I could probably just sic her on Grima at this point and she'd win. Nah OP, plz nerf.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 am

so i wrote a thing

"i really want a fire emblem awakening anime starring all the kids in a high school au it’s a guilty pleasure

with like, yarne being really great at sports but scared of everyone in the class, and lucina as class president and everyone looks up to her and relies on her, and cynthia, kjelle and severa as cheerleaders and cynthia’s the one everyone likes, kjelle is the tough one who nobody crosses and she sticks up for severa who’s really mean but she kind of means well sometimes she’s just kind of a massive tsundere, and gerome, inigo and brady go on wacky adventures and owain often goes on even wackier adventures and noire’s really quiet and shy but then she explodes and now everyone’s scared of her and nah and laurent are the ones everyone goes to for homework help but laurents responses make no sense and the morgans are twins and exchange students and they’re kinda quiet and different but they’re pretty well liked, female morgan is sillier and male morgan has his moments but it’s a pretty zany classroom and their teachers are people like, tiki and priam and walhart and walhart’s class is the most bizarre thing anyone’s ever been in and priam gives really long lectures that make no sense whatsoever and tiki falls asleep in class sometimes but those are nah’s favourite classes and lissa is the school nurse and she’s owain’s mum and owain gets all embarassed because she acts all motherly to him and sometimes chrom who’s the principal comes to check up on his daughter’s class to make sure everything’s going well but then he gets kind of weirded out and he’s the only one who perceives that there’s a fourth wall but sometimes owain seems to acknowledge it as well and flavia and basilio teach sports but they fight over who’s the main teacher so they drafted all the kids in to a soccer game but they didn’t watch it because they were making out in the locker room and emmeryn used to be the principal but she had a horrific accident but she still hangs around in the sick bay with lissa helping out and say’ri and yen’fay teach history and anna runs the canteen and she keeps extorting the students so chrom has to stop her and gangrel teaches maths for no reason and his classes make less sense than walhart’s so it’s doubtful that anyone learns anything but lucina somehow holds everything together for the kids and this is the longest sentence i’ve ever written i should just write this fanfiction myself shouldn’t i"

Seriously, I want to see that.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 am

I would read the ever-loving shit out of that.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 am

Miriel as the advanced physics teacher
And Aversa as the political Science teacher.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 am

Just beat the game. Was a biiit overleveled cause I was farming supports, so Grima went down like a bitch.

Also, if you date Tiki.......who is the descendant/daughter of Naga.....and you as [spoiler spoiler spoiler]......what does that make Morgan?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:29 am

It makes Morgan a blue eyes white dragon.

I'm still laughing and dawwing over Gangrel's supports. Every relationship event tile is like, aw, he really does care! And redheaded acrobatic Morgan is pretty great.

I thiiink we might get Yen'fay and some more DLC here tomorrow, which is cool. I'm still hyped for eventual Priam.

What would be cool would be if Priam was the main character in the next Fire Emblem game, I mean, he kind of just shows up out of nowhere to be a spotpass character, but he IS Ike's descendant and is able to gather people from all walks of life in to his army, it doesn't seem right that he's only there as a spotpass character who doesn't even show up in the main story :U I mean, that's  not going to be for a long time, of course, but still, I'd like to see more of Priam's story.

Oh god Aversa as a teacher would be scary. And Olivia would teach a dance class and she'd keep trying to get Inigo to demonstrate moves in front of the class and he'd get super shy, and Maribelle would teach either etiquette or law, or both. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 am

http://www.amazon.com/Emblem-Awakening-Kakusei-Sheets-Knights/dp/404886694X

Well, I know what I'm getting next pay...whenever that is. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I've realised there's a big problem with playing a female avatar.

I've just completed the mission at the Dragon's Table where you fight Validar. This is the battle the entire game has been building towards, where important characters are fated to die, where bonds will be tested and inexorable destiny fought against to stop the dark future coming to fruition...

And there's me with my ass hanging out for all to see.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 pm

I can't take anyone seriously when they're a that class. Especially females, because they've got the no-pants thing going on to compliment their HUGE ASS FUCKING COLLARS.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 pm

td260 wrote:I can't take anyone seriously when they're a that class. Especially females, because they've got the no-pants thing going on to compliment their HUGE ASS FUCKING COLLARS.

Silly outfit aside, I love the dark knight class. Magic, swords and the Lifetaker skill? Rock on. Currently four people in my army are that class- myself, Morgan, Anna and Laurent. Ricken used to be it but he maxed out and I reclassed him, and I nearly made Lucina it too, but I figured that since she has Aether she's better off getting Galeforce than Lifetaker.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Raya wrote:
td260 wrote:I can't take anyone seriously when they're a that class. Especially females, because they've got the no-pants thing going on to compliment their HUGE ASS FUCKING COLLARS.

Silly outfit aside, I love the dark knight class. Magic, swords and the Lifetaker skill? Rock on. Currently four people in my army are that class- myself, Morgan, Anna and Laurent. Ricken used to be it but he maxed out and I reclassed him, and I nearly made Lucina it too, but I figured that since she has Aether she's better off getting Galeforce than Lifetaker.

Agreed, the Dark Knight class is a wonderful class. I just wish that they didn't look so goofy.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Dark Knight along with Dark Flier have been the two most popular classes I've class changed characters into. Passing on Lifetaker and Gaelforce may have been a big factor...

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Yeah, I discovered the joys of making your avatar a Dark Knight in my last run. I totally attracted Gangrel with the power of my booty. Razz

It's pretty bad for serious plot times - luckily by endgame I made myself a Grandmaster again. It wouldn't have been right for that dramatic final battle to do it without pants. Then I realised that Grandmaster doesn't have pants either, but it's okay because at least I have that coat.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Having a sorcerer as the Avatar is also kinda silly since your half naked the entire time.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Basically, what I'm understanding is that your Dark Knight class should look a little bit more like FFXI's Dark Knight.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Could have been a lot worse, could have been this:

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Finally beat the game today!

Spoiler:

MANLY TEARS

Okay, some parts of the ending were a complete cop-out, there were some big plotholes and Sumia is still an attention whore, but still, I did enjoy it. Everyone calling out to me to fight back, all of love. That's my favourite part of this game really; the supports and character are really strong, and with the exception of Sumia I liked every one. Definately my favourite FE game and without a doubt my game of the year already.

Now I can finally go looking for fanart and official art without worrying about spoilers, hooray! I'm still debating whether or not to buy Knights of Iris now or wait to see if it'll be at the con I'm going to in August...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Doublepost because I had a weird dream last night.

I was playing FE IRL, armed with a sword and battling the enemy in what appeared to be a city street. I was facing off against Gangrel and attempted to recruit him, but just like his ingame counterpart he kept being emo and refusing to join not matter what I said to him. In the end I gave up in disgust and stormed off.

Later I found Camilla who was sitting around chilling and marched up to her. I pulled out a picture of Gangrel and held it up.

"Do you know this man?"
"Yeah, it's Gangrel."
"YOUR HUSBANDO IS A WHINY BITCH AND WON'T LET ME RECRUIT HIM JESUS CHRIST HE WON'T SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING"

Cue Camilla laughing her ass off as I go into a rant about Gangrel's constant whining.

No, I never got to recruit him before I woke up.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Ahahahaha, omfg that's great! Yeah, Gangrel is a real bitch to recruit. Still, he's a perfect tsundere husbando and our son is possibly the second strongest unit in the army, behind Nah. Razz

I got Aversa yesterday! I expected that map to be insanely hard. I was glad that nobody had Rexcalibur on the other side though since myself and Aversa are Dark Fliers. I didn't bring my Manaketes (Nah would've killed us all, although Lucina and Chrom would've done good damage), and I took down myself and Morgan pretty quickly, so the dangerous ones were down fast.

Since the supports with Aversa for a female avatar are basically bitchfests, now I can't help but imagine these two dark fliers fighting and bitchslapping the shit out of each other, with Chrom watching in bewilderment and Gangrel being all like "yes, this is exactly what I signed on for".

Also, I bought Lost Bloodlines. I look forward to making Morgan a Dread Fighter, Gangrel too.

Male Morgan and Owain have some of my favourite supports, I might add, what with the two of them being fated rivals and duelling (once a week, and then they go chill and do their own thing). I really liked Morgan's secret technique - Flamingo...PUUUUUNCH!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 pm

A not-so-subtle nod to the punch of another variety of Bird.

OMFG can that please be in SSB4?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Doctor Shemp wrote:Ahahahaha, omfg that's great! Yeah, Gangrel is a real bitch to recruit. Still, he's a perfect tsundere husbando and our son is possibly the second strongest unit in the army, behind Nah. Razz

I got Aversa yesterday! I expected that map to be insanely hard. I was glad that nobody had Rexcalibur on the other side though since myself and Aversa are Dark Fliers. I didn't bring my Manaketes (Nah would've killed us all, although Lucina and Chrom would've done good damage), and I took down myself and Morgan pretty quickly, so the dangerous ones were down fast.

Since the supports with Aversa for a female avatar are basically bitchfests, now I can't help but imagine these two dark fliers fighting and bitchslapping the shit out of each other, with Chrom watching in bewilderment and Gangrel being all like "yes, this is exactly what I signed on for".

Also, I bought Lost Bloodlines. I look forward to making Morgan a Dread Fighter, Gangrel too.

Male Morgan and Owain have some of my favourite supports, I might add, what with the two of them being fated rivals and duelling (once a week, and then they go chill and do their own thing). I really liked Morgan's secret technique - Flamingo...PUUUUUNCH!
And that is why Aversa is my Waifu, the levels of planing that must go on at that dinner table should be hilarious.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm really disappointed I just found out that in the Aversa and Gangrel hot springs conversation, the PAL region got rid of the line "your mother was a contest". THAT WAS THE ONE LINE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Now I'm just imagining my avatar and Aversa bitchfighting at the hot springs and Gangrel just being like "TAKE YOUR TOPS OFF ALREADY" so the two of them team up to throw the beatdown on him. But then my avatar would cuddle him afterwards.

I can't wait to marry Priam, though. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Wellspring of truth, or; When Roy realized that an overpowered Morgan with Galeforce is a bitch to fight

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm

I loved that chapter, my Bain was Inigo, with lethality and Rightful king. But it was awesome having to fight myself.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 pm

That was exactly why I didn't bring my maxed stats Nah. Razz

I had a few flying units there, but I had a few mages with Rexcalibur, too. The worst of them was Aversa, and she went down quickly.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top