The Ambiguous Emblem of Fire

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Re: The Ambiguous Emblem of Fire

Post  Raya on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

MY ARTBOOK ARRIVED TODAY!! I'm going to post some pics and gush over it another day when I have more time.

Doctor Shemp wrote:Male Morgan and Owain have some of my favourite supports, I might add, what with the two of them being fated rivals and duelling (once a week, and then they go chill and do their own thing). I really liked Morgan's secret technique - Flamingo...PUUUUUNCH!

I loved Morgan and Owain's supports. It was essentially this:

Well done Awakening for saving the Franchise, this looks great!

Thoughts? Is it based in the same world as Awakening, or is Sengoku FE a stand alone?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm

I'm always excited for a new Fire Emblem game! I like how they presented the battle animations in that trailer. I just hope that the win conditions are varied among chapters. with Awakening, every chapter ended when you just cleared the enemy instead of surviving for x number of turns or reaching a certain point or escaping in a certain number of turns. 

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm

SMTxFE looks really interesting right now
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Can we talk about what a huge mess the new FE game is looking like right now?

Taking a leaf out of Pokemon's book, FE: If has two different versions, Black and White. One is easy-mode, the other regular-mode. Part way through the game the plot diverges into two different pathways. If you bought a physical copy you are locked into one pathway depending on which version you bought. If you bought a digital copy you can choose which pathway, but will be locked into it. But then you can spend even *more* money to buy the second pathway. So, technically, there are 4 different versions of the game. What an absolute cashgrab.

Also apparently they have hired Rob Liefeld as the game's artist, because this character art is just awful:

Spoiler:

Aside from the fact the female protag has two left feet, what the actual fuck is going on with that pose? SPINES DO NOT BEND THAT WAY. You try striking that pose, see how far you get.

I really hope all of this isn't an indicator of what's to come...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next