Rant and Debate.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rant and Debate.

Post  Terra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 pm

This topic was created solely for ranting, or venting out your frustrations. (yes, I know there is a ranting topic here, but this one offers a little more) Then for others to debate about it. Whether be a topic on jobs, money issues, hobbies, love, etc. This topic will help enlighten you without the creamy filling of people kissing your butt for the wrong reason. Wink It also helps to give you the advice you need, honestly and truthfully. It was not created to be offensive toward others, to try to win arguments, (like the saying goes "Arguing online is like the Special Olympics. You are still a reject even if you win!" but to enlighten everyone that participates in this topic. This topic can be used for cross addressing from other topics as well.

As for starters, I have nothing right now to rant and rave about, and I am also in a hurry. Embarassed So when I return, I shall edit this post and come up with something to rant about, and for those to debate about. Smile

Terra
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rant and Debate.

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 pm

I've got a rant for you. STOP CREATING USELESS TOPICS ESPECIALLY WHEN SAID TOPIC ALREADY EXISTS.

STOP BEING SO DAMN CONDESCENDING TOWARDS OTHERS AND HAVING A HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE.

FFS

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

"Arguing online is like the Special Olympics. You are still a reject even if you win!
While I appreciate your attempt to make this less offensive, this is not the kind of thing you want to say around here. Athletes who compete in the Special Olympics, Olympics, and Paralympics are highly talented, respectable individuals. We're also a bunch of sensitive pricks when it comes to making jokes at the expense of the mentally handicapped.

This topic already exists, but fobby changed the name, so I understand if you mgiht have been confused. The original rant thread can be found here: http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/off-topic-forum-f3/this-topic-is-now-about-how-much-hans-likes-penis-more-than-i-do-t344-210.htm
However, you seem to have created this topic not only for charged up, "ranting," discussion, but for charged up disagreements. Charged up, emotional, disagreeing is essentially flaming, which is against the rules. Sadly, I cannot allow this thread to go on.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top