TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 pm

What thing? Pwning players that suck?

Here is hoping Viero isn't a daytime vigilante. Very Happy

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Don't you think that you are reading to much into something that I did to you last game? But ok, I will go a long with it and humor you.

1 Lol I love how when I - Being nonchalant. as if calling you out was no big deal When actually right now you are pissing your pants.
As in I love it when people do that.

2 say something trying to explain my reasons it comes out as me - Now you have resorted to trying to make me look like the fool for calling out a "Townie" in the first place
say something trying to explain my reasons it comes out as me.Translation: explaining my reasons

3 taking it as a big deal - You are taking it as a big deal. half the time, when a townie gets called out, they knock it off as stupid. Unless more than one or two people jump on it, there is no reason to constantly defend yourself.
half the time

4 when I mean it as just a statement and a question. - This part does not even make sense. You are just digging a hole while looking for a way out of it.

Statement: people are going to have their own style of playing. So generalizing and saying "A pity card that someone trully innocent would not use." is not really a good reason.

Question: But still. I was just saying that I am still learning which you know is true. I was not even being accused of anything, no danger. So why would I try to really defend myself from that?

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I will do the same to this post as I did to the last one. My new words are bolded.

Viero wrote:Don't you think that you are reading to much into something that I did to you last game? But ok, I will go a long with it and humor you.
Humor me? That was nice what you just did. playing this off as if I was stupid and just blindly throwing darts. When in fact, I know ecxactly what I am talking about. And so do you, you troll scum.

1 Lol I love how when I - Being nonchalant. as if calling you out was no big deal When actually right now you are pissing your pants.
As in I love it when people do that.
Except you don't. You merely say that to make it look as if this whole argument means nothing to you. You want to look as innocent as possible.

2 say something trying to explain my reasons it comes out as me - Now you have resorted to trying to make me look like the fool for calling out a "Townie" in the first place
say something trying to explain my reasons it comes out as me.Translation: explaining my reasons

3 taking it as a big deal - You are taking it as a big deal. half the time, when a townie gets called out, they knock it off as stupid. Unless more than one or two people jump on it, there is no reason to constantly defend yourself.
half the time
And normally, I would take that half. But you have proved too suspicious. You are the bad half.

4 when I mean it as just a statement and a question. - This part does not even make sense. You are just digging a hole while looking for a way out of it.

Statement: people are going to have their own style of playing.
And yours has been analyzed. You are obviously Mafia.

So generalizing and saying "A pity card that someone trully innocent would not use." is not really a good reason.
It is a good reason, actually. Because it is true. I can totally tell.

Question: But still. I was just saying that I am still learning which you know is true. I was not even being accused of anything, no danger. So why would I try to really defend myself from that?
My question exactly. You have spent a great deal defending yourself. If you were townie, you would have no problem with me at the get go. original, I was not even super accusing. it was your first post against me that made me sure. My strategy was one of hit and miss. Accuse someone who looked suspicious, and based on their reaction, I would know. And now I do.


Viero is Mafia Scum.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Viero is Troll Scum.
Fix'd

Lol, in any case, snake does raise a lot of good points, and Viero isn't doing a very good job of defending himself. It does seem a lot like a first time Mafian, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'd like to see his response to this.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Hans on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

The thing where you just use a lot of words to say nothing more than, I have a hunch. I imagine it's quite useful.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 945
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind 7 proxies. Good luck finding me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

And when he posts it, I bet you I can go pin point the Mafia traits in that as well. Bring it on, Viero.

Hans, It was a Hunch. And now it is a full blown accusatory statement. Hans, it worked the first time. It will again.

Also, Smash, your suspicion list, were you referring to Viero?

I say we vote for V. I am sure about this. And getting a Troll day 1 would be fucking amazing.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Minby_Aran wrote: I'd like to see his response to this.
This was a common mafia response whenever someone got singled out last game.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Quaetam on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeah, Snake is talking sense right now. And the biggest problem with you, Viero, is that you aren't. Seriously, use quote tags or something. I couldn't make heads or tails of your walls of text there. Honestly, you're far too defensive for my likes. Vote: Viero

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Since I ran outta PMs, I will respond to you on here, Smash. In regards to your statement, I do not care if I get scanned. I have nothing to hide, as I said.

Also, I know I am not Mafia. Mafians know I am not Mafia. That alone makes me a walking target. So I have nothing to lose, right?

Also, Thanks Q. I knew someone with some common sense would jump on this bandwagon of actual intelligence.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Hans on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm

I suppose seeing as it did work last game, even though I tried my damn best to make sure it didn't, I'll side with you now, not because I think Viero is guilty, but because if I don't vote on him, and he turns out a troll, I'll be the next to go.

Vote: Viero

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 945
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind 7 proxies. Good luck finding me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

i have to agree with you guys here. he's doing the same thing that he did last game that made me kill him. obvious troller vote: viero

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SuicideAngel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I have arrived! I disagree, Vie just overanalyses things Razz I'm more suspicious of claims of innocence so early in the game. One who is innocent need not claim so, and I'm already seeing alliances forming up here. I'll wait a while to vote however - I'll see how this plays out a bit more.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Weldar on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm not seeing it here. It looks to me like Snake jumped on Viero for no reason and I'm really not seeing much in the later arguments convincing me he's mafia. I'm not too suspicious of Snake for it though, he's an aggressive player so this does feel fairly in character for him. I do wonder about some of these quick bandwagon jumpers though.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SurgePox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm Mafia.

Also, this is the worst role ever.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

oh i see what you did thar Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Weldar wrote:I'm not seeing it here. It looks to me like Snake jumped on Viero for no reason and I'm really not seeing much in the later arguments convincing me he's mafia. I'm not too suspicious of Snake for it though, he's an aggressive player so this does feel fairly in character for him. I do wonder about some of these quick bandwagon jumpers though.

I calls it when I sees it. And I sees it. Maybe you can not read into it, but the proof is there. If Viero is a Townie, I am AMBASSADOR TO FRANCE

Also, I think Surge is making a joke?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Hans on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Gee, I wonder who this guy is?

SuicideAngel, in mafia, you're guilty until proven innocent, not the other way.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 945
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind 7 proxies. Good luck finding me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SurgePox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
I calls it when I sees it. And I sees it. Maybe you can not read into it, but the proof is there. If Viero is a Townie, I am AMBASSADOR TO FRANCE

Also, I think Surge is making a joke?
No joke here.

Except you, you're a joke.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Jee, thanks, I try.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Weldar on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm

SurgePox wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
I calls it when I sees it. And I sees it. Maybe you can not read into it, but the proof is there. If Viero is a Townie, I am AMBASSADOR TO FRANCE

Also, I think Surge is making a joke?
No joke here.

Except you, you're a joke.

Man seriously, that would have to be one of the worst speech restrictions ever. I could only think of one way it could be worse.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Don't waste PMs on me. I'm out. But to answer your question (you know who you are), yes.

Ninja'd
Double Ninja'd
Ok, fuck you guys.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SuicideAngel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I know =( I'm too trusting tho - It's a hard habit to break, even in a game lol
And how is defending oneself the mark of a troll/mafia/whatever we're calling it? You seem pretty determined to call vie out on pretty flimsy evidence Snake.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SurgePox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Snake is mafia, I saw him logged in on the mafia's private forums.

oh wait.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

SurgePox wrote:Snake is mafia, I saw him logged in on the mafia's private forums.

oh wait.

Oh shit, I guess you caught me! Very Happy

Anyway, To answer your question, Suicide, You simply have to play the game a bit to understand. A few small words goes a long way.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  SurgePox on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 pm

You think I'm kidding?

vote: SnakeInABox

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum