TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 5: Forum War- Game over!

Post  TD260 on Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

you're welcome warchamp.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah that was one of my favourite bits of story. Great game Raya, and some amazing writing. I should have expected that after those news reports you made in my game really.

So yeah I was Zach, while us admins were what you needed to kill near then end there I was still kind of telling the truth. We were like a mini two man mafia but if one of us died the other would really become a survivor who could win alongside anyone. At first I was just a plain old 3rd party psychiatrist, I took the strategy of claiming to everyone who I'd scanned and found not to be Matt, I figured if they were innocent not harm done and if they were mafia I let them know I wasn't interested in them, and if I was lucky they might help me find Matt (which Snake did).

One small complaint Raya, I think you should have been a little clearer about win conditions from the beginning. Like Spont said if I hadn't saved myself from that lynch we would have won. At the time however I was operating under the assumption that if I died it was game over for me and that if all the trolls died I could win by backstabbing Spont, in fact that was my original game plan. I suppose I can take a small personal victory in the fact that plan succeeded. I do wish I'd claimed to be aligned with the townies, but at the time I was worried about the mafia kill and though dying equaled death. I'm surprised anyone even believed the protege story a tiny bit, I pulled that one right out of my ass and was expecting it to get shot down almost instantly.

I miss being a townie.

Still good game Raya, I had fun.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm

FUCKING GREAT GAME.

I had a lot of fun.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

That game was made of so much win and pure_awesome,I am really proud to have been part of it Smile Green survived till the end,I count that as a small victory for us trolls.It was wild fun lying to you,I have to say.Too bad,that we got steamrolled pretty hard and Mentok wasn't around either.Being spread across so many timezones wasn't helpfull either,but I'm not complaining.I have to admit,that most of the time,I didn't know what was really going on there,only that TJ got into the spotlight and we had something to do about it.I hope,that I haven't been playing too bad,after all,it was my first game.

I have one question,Raya.Snake could investigate corpses,right?Green had the ability to burn any corpse and used it on Viero,so actually,there shouldn't have been a corpse to investigate or am I mistaken?

And from the bottom of the heart: thank you very very much for the awesome game you hosted,the next host will have a difficult time to keep your level! Smile

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Raya wrote:If one of the Admins died, the other became a Survivor, winning if he was one of the last people to survive. But since they'd be no more killing abilities left until another mod died, the game would have gone on and on for ages. So I decided to call it there.
My next target would have been Weldar anyway. DarkFalco was a lot of help in snooping out roles. Found out td's and Minby's (before he roleclaimed)... yeah.

Ninja'd: Green survived cause she was completely honest with me when I contacted her. So she helped us out with the vote and she got to see the end.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm

It's a pitty for me,that Dark didn't choose another target,despite helping you out.

So,who where the mods? Dark,Suicide and who else?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:34 pm

suicide was a mod?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:38 pm

That was at least the Mafia viewpoint

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm

You can call me Weldar, PhD.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I contacted Suicide day one and told her to tell Viero she was a Mod, to get the trolls to kill her as a red herring.

I also was the coroner. However, I had to lie about my role. So instead of saying it, I never directly stated who I was, and what I did. I did, like I do every game, leave a BAJILLION hints. Many of them I am surprised no one caught.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri May 14, 2010 6:03 pm

What are you talking about Snake, you mentioned the fact that Raya was the coroner and you were Raya on day 2.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Nuh uh. Quotes or it didnt happen

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, I didn't lie to you guys about my role. MENTOK the Mndtaker! OOH-WEE-OOH! But yeah, sorry for starting a movement to kill warchamp. I want a thank you damnit. Or at least some frozen yogurt.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri May 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Very Nice ^^ It was a great first game! Unfair first role imo but it ended up not being too bad XD
Btw Mafia I was not a mod as you may have thought ;P Suckers! lol!
ninja'd and damnnit snake I';m a guy!

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri May 14, 2010 6:14 pm

My bad, you never said it exactly but it was obvious enough that I mistook your hints for actual claims.

SnakeInABox wrote:
Artiste Ansem wrote:THE CORRONATOR IS RAYA CALLING IT NAW

inb4 dicks, Snake, expect a PM. maybe it's time to ehm, close this thing up eh?

You are exactly right, Ansem. The Coroner IS Raya. Cool

Here you, perhaps somewhat sarcastically, admit Raya is the coroner. Earlier in the day you said you were waiting for Raya to wake up so you could use your powers to find Viero's affiliation. True when you actually posted the report you claimed it was from an anonymous source but honestly I didn't even notice, it seemed pretty obvious to me it was your power you'd been waiting for.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm

I figured that when I posted that, people would think I meant it was someone else, seeing how people were giving me their roles left and right.

You however, caught on quick.

Also Suicide, While I must say you surprised me as a novice player jumping in and being so open about suspicions and whatnot, you were way off on almost Everything.

I think that for your first game though, thats ok.

Had Viero not been Mafia, I would have fucked myself up my ass.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri May 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah, Snake, I had waited to join your alliance until Viero was lynched since I wanted to be completely sure of your innocence. I was actually suspicious of you the first day but not enough to condemn you and figured Viero's results could be a good indicator. Even if I had joined, I would have kept my guard up. My role was too important in a game where the entire town depends on four people (although looks like you guys did fine without me Razz)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri May 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Suicide, I think Snake is just trying to troll you? XD

Also consider you dieing my revenge for you voting for me when you thought I was not mafia Q. Lol

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri May 14, 2010 7:04 pm

It was less thought you weren't mafia than thought there was a chance you weren't mafia. Either way I knew it was the best way to prove Snake's most probably alignment.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat May 15, 2010 1:31 am

yeah, I was the motherfucking snake in the motherfucking box Razz

I could hide from nightkills, but its a power that needs a night to recharge. I COULD have hide the night I was killed, but Smashbro had contacted me, Feday claimed he had a scanning-like power, so I came up with a plan. I would mail Smash that if I would be killed, Feday and TheTJ (who despite their best efforts were too buddy-buddy) would be trolls.

it actually worked? nice Very Happy

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 15, 2010 2:30 am

Avalanche91 wrote:it actually worked? nice Very Happy
For a bit I though that it was coincidental, but then after the night of the failed lynch, or whatever happened, I listened cause DarkFalco wanted them gone too.

Also, SuicideAngel was a big help when you died, Snake. I needed more people who I could trust and he was one of them (cause of the whole PM spheal). Also, numbers help for voting and keeping info alive, had both I and DF been killed.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 am

I'm probably completely wrong, but were the remaining two mods JGH and Sahrimnir?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 15, 2010 2:39 am

JGH27 was SurgePox and DRTJR was Blue Madness. JGH27 was the PM blocker and DRTJR ended the days once. I'm guessing Ansem ended the day the other time (of course, I mean smashbro loves locking threads) and the power was a one-time use.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 am

Huh. DRTJR was another guess I had, but then I remembered Sahrimnir's role being like the Bus Driver, which could have totally worked out as a mod.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 15, 2010 2:45 am

Sahrimnir was Warchamp and he had the power to bribe people's votes with images. Maybe that's how that one tie was instigated.

Edit: I totally did think he was the last mod when I contacted him at the time.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top