Games that Sahrimnir has participated in the making of

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games that Sahrimnir has participated in the making of

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 am

As you might know, I'm studying game design. I decided to make a thread for the games that I personally have participated in the making of. You will probably not have heard of any of them before.

A year ago, I along with twelve other people made a game called Cupid as a school project. My role in that project was lead game designer and the idea we based the game on was mine.
The game is about shooting love arrows at people and then making sure they meet other people who have also been shot. If a couple meets each other and falls in love you get points. If someone who has been shot meets someone who hasn't the first one's love will be unrequited and you will lose points.
The game can be downloaded from here: http://www.zshare.net/download/88893258b715a253/

A couple of months ago, I participated in something called Global Game Jam, where participants were organized into groups and got 48 hours to make a game. My group created a game called Kill Every Year: Dr. von Fluffy's Gruesomely Unnerving Maze. Technically there were two game designers out of the four people in total, but the other guy was more interested in a project manager role, so he left me in charge of the actual game design (which suited me perfectly).
The game is a kind of puzzle game where you control two animals trying to escape a maze by pressing buttons that do stuff like moving spike or showing invisible floors.
The game can be downloaded from here: http://globalgamejam.org/2010/kill-every-year-dr-von-fluffys-gruesomely-unnerving-maze

Right now, I'm in a new group working on a new school project, Clean Up Crew. This time I'm not in as powerful a position as the earlier games I've been working on. My official title is that I'm the lead game designer's minion. Razz
The game is basically about cleaning up after superhero-battles. We've got a FaceBook-page and a blog.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that Sahrimnir has participated in the making of

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Clean Up Crew can now be downloaded from the University of Skövde's website... Well, it's been there for a few months. I just forgot to post about it.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Crazy Gamer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Do you know if Clean Up Crew is planned to become Windows 7 compatible? Cause, you know, I haz Windows 7. >_>

Little Crazy Gamer
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Star Wars: Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance (DS)
Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Wii/PC/360/PS3/PSP/PS2)
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (PSP)
Dead Rising 2 (360/PS3/PC)
Dead Rising 2: Case West (360)
Sly Cooper Collection (PS3)
Playstation Move Heroes (PS3)
Ridge Racer 3D (3DS)
Warriors: Legends of Troy (PS3/360)

*Cough*QA Testing.*Cough*

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down