That's what all the girls say Wink Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 am

hudsonboy111 wrote:

Yes I love Ultimate Frisbee and, fortunately for me, so does the OA; they have tournaments at like all of their events Very Happy

And, sadly, it's gym class UF, meaning no nickname.

You lucky son of a bitch! Wish my school would pay attention to the good sports. Sad

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 am

Quaetam wrote:

In related news there's a school holding tryouts next Sunday and I'm considering hitting it up.

JGH, you've gone mad. That or your level of bravado has granted you the willpower of a diety Razz.

I suck at paint

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am

hmmm thought about how to draw a TWBB comic prequel thingie.....Then I remembered my drawing isn't that good.....and that I suck at shading.....

also, epic deity

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am

i am officially asked to do a series of guitar sessions with a proffesional backingband, who asked me to be lead guitarist for a while. I'm going to record some epic material with them. Shit will be so cash!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:hmmm thought about how to draw a TWBB comic prequel thingie.....Then I remembered my drawing isn't that good.....and that I suck at shading.....

You've got an excuse to draw it then if you think that. Practice! Personally I'd love to see what you'd come up with Very Happy

Artiste Ansem wrote:i am officially asked to do a series of guitar sessions with a proffesional backingband, who asked me to be lead guitarist for a while. I'm going to record some epic material with them. Shit will be so cash!

MP3s and/or videos are required.

What sort of music will you be playing?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 pm

hmm I'll give the first page a shot then Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Raya wrote:

Artiste Ansem wrote:i am officially asked to do a series of guitar sessions with a proffesional backingband, who asked me to be lead guitarist for a while. I'm going to record some epic material with them. Shit will be so cash!

MP3s and/or videos are required.

What sort of music will you be playing?

Funk Rock, Blues rock, and some jazzy vibes. stuff to show off skill basically.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

hmm got the first 2 panels of the comic now......and they arent half bad. So far mainly cause little shading is required, and I can use the image of a pre-downfallen mushroom kingdom.....Lets see how this will turn out.

edit; third panel done. tried to avoid drawing links face, but now his panel is a mess....Zelda and Ganondorf came out acceptable. Ganon being slightly obscured by shadow and Zelda looking depressive. YESH Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 pm

I work at 6am, it's 11:12pm now. I need up at 5am....FML

Also, back hurts still....woo hoo

also, also girl says I'm perfect, but 2 young. I'm 2 years younger. She loves wrestling and everything. UGH!
Plus looks good in a schoolgirls outfit Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

Life is Fucking me in my fucking ass! Things are shit, Everythings stressful, and now I get fucked over with our next show.

There are 4 guys in our department. Well, four guys who do anything.

We just auditioned for the next show, True west. Got two main characters, and a guy who breifly shows up and says a few lines.

I got cast as the guy that says a few lines. While normally I would be ok with this, I never really take sorely to not getting a role I want, this is Fucked UP this time.

Because the guy that beat me out for the role I wanted beat me out by kissing ass. I worked my ass off, and didnt say a word of it. I am the ONLY senior this next year that had the balls to even be an officer, and needless to say I will have to carry the fucking department as president.

And this guy waltzes around doing shit, telling everyone how he does everything and doesnt ever get rewarded. He kissed ass, and got where he needed. WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT SHIT HAPPEN

This will be the first time I will ever come out and say something this rude, so please do not think that I say it often. But I feel the sudden need to say it.

I really think I am a better actor than this guy. I dont say things like that, but It needs to be said on my behalf. FUCKING FUCK FUCK

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

sorry to hear that snake. i know how you feel though. same shit has happen to me a number of times

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:52 am

Might I prescribe a dosage of one lead pipe, to be administered once a day, to the forehead.

On another note, this.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 am

hmm got a lot of ideas for that twbb comic now....cant spoil too much in case I actually manage to draw that far, but it'll be fun =3

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 am

first page is almost done, and I am having a surprising amount of fun with it. sure the quality isn't very good, but Im a hobbyist, not a professional. Also thought out how to shoehorn several characters in, i.e. baby bowser (or bowser junior?), Roy, Toadsworth, and perhaps even Ridley....

I really wanna find a way to make a battle between Bowser and Ridley work, but 1) action drawings are hard and 2) they dont really come together in the story.

Takes a bit of the fun out that you all know how it ends already, but Im trying to make it amusing Razz

Last edited by Avalanche91 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 am

Avalanche91 wrote:i.e. baby bowser (or bowser junior?)
Baby Bowser is Bowser as a baby, Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son. So there.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 am

thanks blue. Comic is on in the TWBB thread. is surprising fun to work on. Will try to continue

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Well it is now real. humans ARE god. People have actually MADE a new life. This research could literal save us or kill us. New food, plants giving 3 times more oxygen, a virus that can kill everyone kinda of bacteria making us invincible for stuff like that. AND we have 100% no doubt proven that it is evolution. Since we MADE life from a single cell organism. It is also evolving and surviving on its own.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

pffft. Avalanchia achieved that months ago. The researchers just stole our notes

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

... pics or it didn't heppen. Razz

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Look up a synthetic life. it is a special on it. We can do SO much is this. Very Happy

They even have a whole special on only answering the questions.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 pm

I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Rawr. Sorry for the disappearance. Some stuff came up and I haven't had much time to do anything at home.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Kill Mickey and Minnie Mouse

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:24 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:WHAT THE FUUUUCK

Life is Fucking me in my fucking ass! Things are shit, Everythings stressful, and now I get fucked over with our next show.

There are 4 guys in our department. Well, four guys who do anything.

We just auditioned for the next show, True west. Got two main characters, and a guy who breifly shows up and says a few lines.

I got cast as the guy that says a few lines. While normally I would be ok with this, I never really take sorely to not getting a role I want, this is Fucked UP this time.

Because the guy that beat me out for the role I wanted beat me out by kissing ass. I worked my ass off, and didnt say a word of it. I am the ONLY senior this next year that had the balls to even be an officer, and needless to say I will have to carry the fucking department as president.

And this guy waltzes around doing shit, telling everyone how he does everything and doesnt ever get rewarded. He kissed ass, and got where he needed. WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT SHIT HAPPEN

This will be the first time I will ever come out and say something this rude, so please do not think that I say it often. But I feel the sudden need to say it.

I really think I am a better actor than this guy. I dont say things like that, but It needs to be said on my behalf. FUCKING FUCK FUCK

My Junior High did a production of Little Orphan Annie this past fall, and I thought I was shoe-in for either Rooster or Warbucks. But the director of last year's play's son got Warbucks and the chorus teacher's favorite got Rooster. I got FDR. I wasn't quite mad, just kinda disappointed. But all that free time let me fool around backstage with, if you've read the Truth and Lies thread, a certain friend of mine.... Very Happy

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top