The Whatever Thread

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 pm

hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Kill Mickey and Minnie Mouse

......Hudson, go away, watch TWBB and come back.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:
hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Kill Mickey and Minnie Mouse

......Hudson, go away, watch TWBB and come back.

Fine. Kill that dog from Animal Crossing and Resetti.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:
hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Kill Mickey and Minnie Mouse

......Hudson, go away, watch TWBB and come back.

Fine. Kill that dog from Animal Crossing and Resetti.
Watch TWBB K.K. Slider is in Episode 9

My suggestion Would be Black shadow(F-Zero series) and Lyndis(Fire Emblem)

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Kill Waddle Dee. And The main boy/girl from animal crossing.

In the background have a picture of old hyrule, and a dead Vaati. And 3 dead links. I would lol.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 pm

I thought I saw him somewhere in there.... and yes if you're wondering I HAVE watched ALL of TWBB.

EDIT: Look above, I apparently forgot to quote the previous posts.


Last edited by hudsonboy111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupidity)

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm off for the night. I'm posting this to let Milla know that everything I was saying on msn came back.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:04 pm

I can't believe you didn't vividly remember, Hudson.

It is said that almost everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard that Red died.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Blue Madness wrote:I'm off for the night. I'm posting this to let Milla know that everything I was saying on msn came back.

I was wondering why you were so quiet. xD

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Well I remember that stuff, but I only have a vague memory of the side characters. They add effect, but aren't really remembered well..... like FDR. Mad
But acting is acting; do it well, or... fuck off.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 pm

I disagree. When a show starts to suck, the side characters get the most attention.

Trust me on this, after having to sit through an act or two of a bad performance, the audience has to find something to keep their attention. If a background character is doing a better job than the main attention, they get what they deserve.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:18 pm

I never said that we sucked.... too much. But it was really good compared to our previous programs and with our budget.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Hans on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Viero wrote:Well it is now real. humans ARE god. People have actually MADE a new life. This research could literal save us or kill us. New food, plants giving 3 times more oxygen, a virus that can kill everyone kinda of bacteria making us invincible for stuff like that. AND we have 100% no doubt proven that it is evolution. Since we MADE life from a single cell organism. It is also evolving and surviving on its own.

I desire a pictographic representation of your statements, otherwise I will be led to assume that such things have not occured.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 945
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind 7 proxies. Good luck finding me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

DRTJR wrote:
hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:
hudsonboy111 wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:I want to increase the potential victim list for the TWBB comic I try to make. I just need 1 or 2 more, and it isn't allowed to effect the continuum from TWBB.

I wanted to kill of MC Ballyhoo and Tophat from Mario Party 8, but it didnt make much sense, and it was just my intense hatred towards them.

so yeah, Suggestions please.

Kill Mickey and Minnie Mouse

......Hudson, go away, watch TWBB and come back.

Fine. Kill that dog from Animal Crossing and Resetti.
Watch TWBB K.K. Slider is in Episode 9

My suggestion Would be Black shadow(F-Zero series) and Lyndis(Fire Emblem)

I'd prefer seing Lyn get a main role, especially if you have Eliwood heading up the police force Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Viero wrote:Well it is now real. humans ARE god. People have actually MADE a new life. This research could literal save us or kill us. New food, plants giving 3 times more oxygen, a virus that can kill everyone kinda of bacteria making us invincible for stuff like that. AND we have 100% no doubt proven that it is evolution. Since we MADE life from a single cell organism. It is also evolving and surviving on its own.

Where's your sources? As much as I think that's awesome, it also seems a little hard to believe.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 pm

XD It is EVERYWHERE, online, news, there were even 2 specials on it on TV, one for the making of it and one for answering questions because a fucking shit load of people asked questions.

Also, there are things in which people have a hard time beleaveing, This is one of them. This is pretty much the biggest thing that can save us. With this we could not just play god but become god.


Last edited by Viero on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Only thing I see on TV now is NCIS and the BP Oil Spill. I did look up the Wikipedia article on it, but then again, it's wikipedia.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10134341.stm right there, just one of the many sources.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Really, right now people are studying making multiple cell organisms, We can make new animals, even bring back animals that died out. Maybe even change humans. Such as giving a person red eyes. My god just being alive when this thing started makes me happy. Not to mention 10 years from now when we get better at it. There is no limit to what we could make. This is a door way to the new revolution, much bigger then the industrial revolution.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeah man, I can't wait to live in a real life biopunk distopia.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Why do I get the feeling that I am one of the few if not the only one who sees how huge this is. And how good/bad it can be. It can either save the planet or kill us all. And we are already fucked beyond repair and this is the only way. This is the biggest brake threw in human kind. More then space travail. medicine,electricity. You name it.

I am fucking happy to be alive when it all starts.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 pm

There is nothing small about what I said.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

I don't know I would not mind Higher Bone density and a being able to have Slightly more spiked ears even though people accuse me of having them spike when their naturally like that.

And vireo I think Space travel and the Eventual Space colonization is more important

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Well I turn 13 tomorrow. I think I've found a future profession Very Happy. Thanks Viero!

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Why dose everyone I talk to about it either pisses them off talking about it for some reason or think it is automatically going to be bad. This could very well be the thing that saves the world from us.

That will be far passed when we run out of room and start dieing because of it. When this we can make fast growing trees to stop deforestation, plants that give 3 times more oxygen, we do not need space travail for a long ass time. But this is something that if we don't use right we might not get to even put people in space.

hudson if you some how get a job like that I will force you to make me your partner. XD Also Happy early birthday! Very Happy

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Man, 13 and know what you're doing? I'm 18 and haven't a clue.

Latest suggestions have been a librarian/archivist (for the State or Parliamentary libraries) or art gallery curator.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:54 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum