THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 am

Last summer I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and felt very worried about a friend of mine. About a month later I found out that at the same time, he had attempted suicide. Luckily he didn't succeed and is apparently feeling much better now, but that was a weird coincidence.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 am

StuckInABox wrote:I heard about a game you can play that involves letting a demon into your house, A friend of mine wants to try it and despite being Atheist, I am a little afraid for him.

Well, Just have some salt on hand.

And paint this Devil's Trap on the floor. If the demon gets inside of it, they are trapped until the circle is broken.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:47 am

Are you serious, is that a real thing...

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

StuckInABox wrote:Are you serious, is that a real thing...

Do I look serious?

Spoiler:

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:Last summer I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and felt very worried about a friend of mine. About a month later I found out that at the same time, he had attempted suicide. Luckily he didn't succeed and is apparently feeling much better now, but that was a weird coincidence.

Sah that is some freaky ass shit

........ You look so serious.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 pm

StuckInABox wrote:I heard about a game you can play that involves letting a demon into your house, A friend of mine wants to try it and despite being Atheist, I am a little afraid for him.

Most important rule is never summon up what you can't put down. And since most teenagers are "hurrr I'm so dark and edgy summoning demons hurr" chances are they don't know shit about putting down. So you end up with either nothing happening save a bunch of idiots sitting in the dark making spooky noises at each other or bad shit going down and crying to the nearest priest. So unless you know what you're doing at the very least have a rod of wrought iron, rod of pure silver, a lot of pure salt and an unshakeable belief that those things will offer a defence.

Or just play spin the bottle like regular people, eesh Razz

Look up the Lesser Key of Solomon, stuff's pretty interesting.

Last edited by Raya on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

What do these rods and salt have to do with anything?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Salt is pure, and thus Demons and Ghosts cannot pass it.

Iron is used to ward off spirits, it is convenient that Demons cannot pass Iron either.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Wrought iron and pure silver repel the supernatural. Salt is a purifier. It's Mythology 101 dude Razz

Ninja'd by Outlaw.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

And you use white ash to kill Skin-Walkers, or shoot them in human form.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 am

Just going with the OP here, with my semi-gf at the moment, we text alot and we both have this weird thing that we wonder when the other will text back, look on our phone and -bling- the other just texted.
More than once have we sent eachother a message at the exact same time after a long time of not sending anything as well.

other paranormal-not-sure-if-real-or-not things;

I have a shit load of dreams, of which i only remember images since I have a sort of photographic memory-thing-but-not-really. Then usually not a week later i end up seeing the exact same image in front of me. It's always ofcourse from my perspective so it's always daily life things.
One time I had a dream on a camp, it was about a small harbour with tiny ships and shit. The next day Im at that very harbour, never been there in my life, and I could name the ships without having read their names.

Also, a recent thing, in the corner of my eye I saw a guy, which later as I described him seemed to look a shitload like me, standing next to my classmate and looking over her shoulder to what she was doing.
Instantly I look at her, and see that there is nothing behind her but a white wall, so there was nothing that could've made me misjudge my vision either.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 am

Old one, few years back.

I come back home from school and walk over the parking lot, past a old looking red car. I looked trough the window and saw a young asian girl on the backseat. She didn't look up, didn't see me, and I figured the situation was little suspicious. Who leaves a child alone in their car? But hey, maybe the parents were just dropping something off or something.
Regardles, I went home and sat by the window cautiously observing the car. An hour later no one had come back to the car, so I went to ask the girl herself what was up with that.

Unfortunatly she wasn't there.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top