TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations

Post  JGH27 on Wed May 26, 2010 11:35 pm

This is a very hard one to figure out. So many things point to well...many possibilities. Lack of PM's also keeps people quieter I think as no one wants to cast a stone on an inncocent and get lynched.

Currently my vote will be on no one with suspicion on suicide and snake. May be on tomrrow morning and cast one.

Vote: Nobody

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 27, 2010 2:26 am

wauw, a lot happened. rather glad I listened to Surge's philosophy of voting no one, cause I've seen quite a few hints now. some may be red herrings, but lets see what I can dig up. lets start with the first post I want to comment on, namely that of Surgepox.

Reading the deathmessage of Warchamp, the "it will all be mine" part makes me think the kill was carried out by me...I mean Avalanche...I mean the other me. The cover-up of the role, which as you stated to be a classic mafia ability makes me think that the Avalanchians are in fact the mafia in this game. Which would make me....the other me, head mafian again...................sweet

I really, REALLY have no idea what to make of that friendly greetings message from Viero. Maybe he got screwed by Q and got the happy townie role from game 1? Oow well, this might make sense later on in the game so I'll just skip over that for later.

Also, did TD just make a move that seems really similar to the move I caught TheTJ on last game? misreading the thread to vote whoever you want?
If you read a little better you'd notice that the help Suicide refers too is the vote Weldar casted on him, since Suicide (more likely then not) pretends to be the jester. Also yes, I still refuse to believe that the person with the jester role, uses the exact same strategy as the last few jesters.

so to sum it up. List of names I suspect so far (in no particular order, possible red herrings included....)

-TD260. Mainly for your reaction really. it was kinda hard to miss that suicide wanted to be voted off and was glad Weldar helped
-Ansem. Surprised reaction in sign-up thread, what probably should have been PM. asking why Q went with a Avalanchia theme makes you either related or part off Avalanchia
-SuicideAngel. For being......yeah, just for being suicide?

You dont have to agree with me, and if you have arguments that can convince me otherwise, I'll be glad to hear them

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 am

What is this I don't even.

Really, Avalanchia could be just about anything this time...but the fact that you are shown to be one when you die makes me very suspicious of this. I mean, if they were masons, their alignment would be townie.
Avalanchia has got to be a third party or a mob, but I'm not so sure. Fuck.
I have a feeling this will be the hardest game yet.

I also have a feeling that Warchamp's death was somehow a part of his own role. This is only because of that flavour text, but still. I got the feeling that he's a recruiter of some sort who targeted a mafia or a trigger-happy townie. God, I don't know.

If Avalanchia is evil, it seems to me that Ansem and SIAB sort of implied to be a part of it in the confirmation thread.
And Suicide is totally suspicious but she could be a jester so I dunno.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 27, 2010 5:57 am

Yea, I don't really know what to make of this one.

I kinda got dragged into this Viero mess, cause of a stupid message I got. Though I got it during the day phase, so I don't see how the whole recruitment thing could work, ya know?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu May 27, 2010 6:37 am

Avalanche91 wrote: it was kinda hard to miss that suicide wanted to be voted off and was glad Weldar helped

I'm going to disagree with this part. It was seem to me that Suicide wasn't really trying to get himself killed at all, and if he was he did a terrible job of it. He waited till later in the day when everything had settled on no lynch and there was little chance of the lynch actually moving onto him and he had been online earlier which would have been a much better to to begin as a fool. I'm actually thinking he's a role who receives a benefit of some kind by getting voted on and his actions today have reinforced this. It by no means clears him, such a role makes you have to adapt your playstyle and fits on both an innocent or a mafia but I figured rather than let my vote go to waste yesterday I may as well hope Suicide was innocent and see if I could move it somewhere where it may have been able to help us out.

I'm not sure what to make of Avalanchia. A cult or masons would make sense to seeing as Avalacnhia is constantly getting new ministers. The fact that Viero was called Avalanchian on death definitely gives me bad vibes, more like a cult thing then a mason. I suppose a mafia could work too but it seems a little mean to have the dead mafians not clearly labeled as mafia but it's certainly not impossible. If there are a mafia or can kill in some way I'd say Warhcmap's death was their doing, the killers lines seem fit for a King. Could be worth it to look into the Avalanchians, like the semi confirmed one Ansem. However Viero's firendly greeting is really quite strange, does sounds more masonsish than cultish but even then it's weird. It does seem like it could be a role belonging to basic townie but Viero was presumably Avlanchian from the beginning. Not too sure what to make of it yet but we should definitely keep an eye on SnakeInABox now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 am

Weldar wrote:However Viero's firendly greeting is really quite strange, does sounds more masonsish than cultish but even then it's weird. It does seem like it could be a role belonging to basic townie but Viero was presumably Avlanchian from the beginning. Not too sure what to make of it yet but we should definitely keep an eye on SnakeInABox now.
Viero's friendly greeting could just be a random mindfuck, like the message you received from Minby last game, remember?
Or was there a good explanation for that, really?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 am

Huh messages from Minby? Only message I got was the early alliance offer day 2.

OH wait you mean when he thought he was gonna die? I think the case their was Raya told him the power he'd stolen was activated by dying and he misunderstood her as saying he was going to die (which he was at the time but then we didn't kill hims since we thought he was going to die from something else).

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 am

Nope.

You said you used your psychiatrist scanning power on him and got a text from Raya that offered you a free drink and snacks.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu May 27, 2010 7:50 am

this game is weird!

i don't know what to make sense of, but i know a few things:

Avalanchia is evil. This may be a bold thing to say, but i'm certain of it. No, i'm not part of it, Yes, i know it exists. It's a cult.

Warchamp was killed by the maffia probably, since he was gunned down, while Viero was asasinated by the serial killer, fucking lunatic.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu May 27, 2010 8:19 am

RAYA IS GUILT I TELL YOU GUILTY

We needs evidence Yes
We thinks Snakes is With her yes
Are they cult or mafia My precius yes

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

I agree on SuicideAngel in Weldar's post. As I stated before at the end of day 1: I really dont believe suicide to be a jester......the question is, what does that make suicide? Trying to hide in plain sight? Suspect obvious finger of suspision is obvious

How long till next nightfall Q?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Why yes, Viero sent me a friendly welcoming. Whatever the fuck it means, is beyond me.

FFFFFF-

HOLY SHIT, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT.

Q said a deadly taint was spreading. This game is based on the forum. What's something bad that spreads over the internet? A virus. What's the way viruses usually spread? Through fake emails and greetings.

Not to alarm you Snake, but I think you're infected. By logic though, you should be the only one. As the message came from Viero, we can safely assume that Viero was the virus' source. Since he probably could only infect one person per day, and now he's dead, that means you're the only person with the virus.

But what does the virus do? I don't believe it's something passive. It's called a deadly taint for a reason. But we have an advantage now. We effectively have it contained. There has to be a way to counter it. The cult lose if their leader dies, the masons die if they recruit a mafia. The virus must have a weakness. And I have a suspicion as to just what. Everyone, keep alert. We have the chance to stomp out this virus now. We have no idea what it does, but I'd rather not take the risk of it being something bad.

As for Suicide, I'm agreeing that he has an ability that goes off if he gets a certain number of votes. Why? Firstly he said he appriciated the votes, but didn't want to be lynched. Secondly he hinted that Weldar knows more than he's letting on, and Weldar replies with the 'suggestion' that this is Suicide's role. Seems kinda odd to me. But, here's the problem- if we know Suicide's role, then what is his alignment?

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
You said you used your psychiatrist scanning power on him and got a text from Raya that offered you a free drink and snacks.

That was just a bit of fluff. Nothing sinister behind it.

Now, in reply to DRTJR. I find it rather odd you've been repeatedly accusing me before I'd even posted. Why are you convinced I'm mafia, especially since you have no evidence? Assuming you have a genuine motive rather than randomly guessing, I have two ideas as to what you're playing at:

1) You're mafia. You think I'm a threat and are trying to get everyone to lynch me. Not only does it remove me from play, it wastes a lynch that could have taken out a mafia player. To be honest I'm rather flattered you think I'm a dangerous player, but I don't think you'd take that route.

2) You're a Lyncher, and I'm your target. This I think is the most likely scenario. Since you can't build up an alliance and persuade people to think I'm guilty through PMs, instead you're jumping in and shouting that I'm mafia in the hopes that others will agree. Why else would you be so keen to see me, of all people, hanged?

Since I believe you're out to get me, and I fully believe I can help save my fellow townies, I'm going to vote for you. I don't believe you can blow up when you die. It's a ruse to scare people away from voting for you.

Vote: DRTJR.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Lyncher role sounds very likely but I have to ask you Raya (since your one of the few others with lyncher experience), is the Lyncher third party or townie? If he's townie we might benefit from keeping him around.

Also, Holy Shit, the virus idea sounds plausible Shocked

most optimistic view; it got de-activated with Viero's death.
worst view; Snake has become cult/mafian/avalanchian trough the virus?
most likely; no idea

Still unsure of TD, Suicide and Ansem now....trying to figure out who to try and start a bandwagon against....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm

The virus thing sounds very plausible. I would almost be inclined to stamping out Snake now before this gets any worse. If we miss our chance to kill Snake, and he spreads it to one more person, than nothing short of a nightkilling townie will be able to stop the spread. However, if it is Snake's job to spread the virus, I don't see why he would bother telling us, unless Q hasn't told him that he is infected yet. If it weren't for this little nuance, I would suggest we lynch Snake, as to be better safe than sorry.

Lyncher is generally a third party role, he wins just by getting his target lynched. Whether or not the town or mafia wins doesn't affect him. That being said, I have noticed that in a lot of games third parties tend to drift more towards helping the town than helping the mafia, since the mafia will kill them if they get the chance but the townies would leave them alone if they could deem that they weren't a threat.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:Lyncher role sounds very likely but I have to ask you Raya (since your one of the few others with lyncher experience), is the Lyncher third party or townie? If he's townie we might benefit from keeping him around.

I was a third party when I was the lyncher.

Problem with third parties is that they have no loyalty but to themselves. Surge said they tend to lean towards the town, but that's not set in stone; they can easily change or manipulate who they support if they think it benefits them. When I was a lyncher as soon as I saw the town weren't getting me anywhere I switched to mafia. Plus, look at it this way. DRTJR has done nothing to help us. Granted he doesn't appear to be helping the mafia either, but as far as I'm concerned if he's a third party he can't be trusted.

As for the virus, I'm starting to think its effects need to be triggered. Perhaps a certain number of people, or a certain person, needs to be infected for something to happen. Whether it acts like a cult, takes control of player actions/abilities, who knows. I'd rather not have it be a literal trojan horse and rampage out of control once it's got inside.

I know there's a way to control the virus. Although he might have been making odd noises, I'm not entirely sure Snake is mafia. I don't think lynching him would work out for us in the long run (unless he is indeed mafia, in which case I'll eat my words). I'm fairly confident though that this virus can get wiped tonight. Every virus has a cure, and someone somewhere has it. And since it's too much of a risk to let it spread, I'm positive action will be taken.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu May 27, 2010 1:53 pm

holy shit...

Raya, you fucking unbelievable genius you....

There is a way to counter the virus, i figured it out. It's me. My role description was vague, full of holes. I tried to ask, but he just responded with weird shit, basicly telling me to: Figure it out...

I can scan someone, and clean them. If they're infected, i clean them appearantly. i didn;t know what it meant, but i know now.
so snake, are you infected? Because then i can clean you, and we can get to killing the maffia's. i mean, no one wants the 3rd party's to win, right? Certainly not after last game....

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Actually Ansem, I'm not so sure. What do you mean by vague? I can't request you to roleclaim, but from what you say your role doesn't sound like it was full of holes at all. What did Q tell you about cleaning people? If it doesn't give us clues as to the nature of the virus, it may help us figure something else out.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 27, 2010 2:37 pm

ok, a few things.
1: avalanche, just so you know, I retracted my vote, because i posted my accusation of weldar pretty quickly, then went back and re-read it, seeing the "help" was actually the vote.
2: would quaetem really make it so that avalanchia, the... er... let me bring up a quote from the thread...
queen_camilla wrote: "The Avalanche family - best. government. ever."
is evil? Personally, (again, probably my overly trusting nature...) but personally, i think it's the masons.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Would the real Avalanche please stand up?So far,noone claimed here to be Avalanchian and didn't clarify their role in this game.I would be surpised,if both killed were the only Avalanchians in the game.Therefore,I think they have their own agenda.The friendly greating for Snake being a virus makes sense.It could be some kind of taking revenge for being hunted and lynched last game.If Viero was the source of the virus,we can further assume,that Avalanchians shouldn't be target of infection or are immun to its effects.Would be interesting to know,if the virus is remotely triggered by a player or if other certain conditions are met.I guess,the virus is transmitted by the infected,if they use their ability on someone else or an ability is used on them(other than being cured,if that's possible).If the virus is a real bitch,it spreads anyway and there is no real way to contain it.

Friendy greating...reminds me of the Anthrax-letters Sad

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Im still 50/50 about the avalanchians being the mafians

sure, we have a rich history of overthrowing governments, like Holland, Mexico and soon Australia, so I guess it would make sense if we the Avalanchians try to take over the forum.
We'll see when someone's role says: Mafian instead of Avalanchian to figure it out Razz just pay attention to suspisious behavior

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Raya wrote:Actually Ansem, I'm not so sure. What do you mean by vague? I can't request you to roleclaim, but from what you say your role doesn't sound like it was full of holes at all. What did Q tell you about cleaning people? If it doesn't give us clues as to the nature of the virus, it may help us figure something else out.

honestly, hearing that you can scan someone and clean them, does that sound loud and clear?

Clean what? filth? disease? wut?

But your theorie lets it make sense. And i'm willing to take a little risk, so there.
But are there people of avalanchia here, to have their say in the matter, except Snake then.
I can Scan/clean him tonight, see if something was wrong.

Also, inb4 people asking: No, i can only see if someone needs to be cleaned or not. I cant see alignment or anything like that.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 pm

There are 25 hours, 50 minutes left until nightfall.

Current Vote Tally:

SuicideAngel (2): hudsonboy111, TheTJ
Raya (1): DRTJR
SnakeInABox (1): SuicideAngel
DRTJR (1): Raya
Nobody (1): JGH27

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Masons are townies in addition to their mason status - both Townie and Avalanchian would show up if Avalanchia was a Mason group, if Q decided to reveal Mason status. Also I find it hard to believe that a Cult or second Mafia (As Avalanchia must be based on the Avalanchian death reveal) would be benevolent - Why are you pushing that defunct theory so hard td?

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm

That makes perfect sense. I mean look at it.

I got him lynched first round last game. If there is anoyone he would want dead or infected, it would be me. An eye for an eye.

Though I apologized like 50 times, so I do not see why he would still hold a grudge.

Yes, please clean me up then. Just in case. I dont want to die because Surge thinks it will stop the virus spread.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't think it will, I know it will. It's how we stopped smallpox. However, Ansem's highly specific new cleaning role seems like it will do the job just fine. Also, I don't think Viero is infecting you out of a grudge, from what I can tell you guys seem like buddies, I would probably do the same to someone like smashbro. Friends enjoy dicking each other over in games, don't take it personally.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next