[ 7 ]
33% 33% 
[ 9 ]
37% 37% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 27

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Post  Bugman on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Confession time: I almost regret getting the 3DS at launch.

Don't get me wrong, I like the system and I don't regret buying it period, I just regret buying it at launch. Why? Aside from 30 minutes of SSFIV once a day (and even then, it's getting less and less time) I don't have a fuck to do. I want GAMES, damn it!

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm

I got extremely lucky today actually. Since I work at the mall there are a good number of people with disposable income just walking around. Today, for the first time I bumped into TWO people on streetpass. They entered my Mii Plaza and I got puzzle pieces from them and used them in FindMii (They work only as good as the mercs you buy)

Still, pretty cool someone else nearby at least HAS one. Living in Kentucky I was worried it'd be a while until I got to use Streetpass.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Overall I am quite pleased with the 3DS. Granted I still play more on my PC than I do the 3DS it is still one fantastic Hanheld system. One of my favorite things on there is the Virtual Card game thing.

I haven't messed with the Miis much I supposed I should get about doing that.

I only have two games right now. Super Street Fighter 4, and Samurai Warriors.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Well give it time for better games to come out and maybe you will find yourself playing the 3DS more then computer games.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes well, I am waiting for LoZ, Paper Mario, and Star Fox to come out. Out of the three I believe I am looking forward to Paper Mario more.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  faerieharp on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 am

Waiting for more colors. My boyfriend got it at launch. I'm jelly. I want one so bad, because I am ADDICTED to taking photos with the mystery filter. And I love the sound the wandering heroes make in Find Mii x3 [he lets me hire heroes lol and i tend to get level 2's more often than he does]. I'm also full of approval of Super Monkey Ball. The tilting aspect reminds me of Kirby Tilt'n'Tumble...but not. IDK. I just like SMB.

I'm waiting till I get access to the market on this doll forum so I can sell some doll parts. Hopefully by then there will be more colors...and I really want Nintendogs + Cats. lol.

faerieharp
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm

I definately want another color... like red. Red would be nice. But I'm really waiting for the good titles to come out, and for my wallet to inflate. So, around Juneish, because I should have cash and June is OoT3D release date IIRC.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  faerieharp on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

I want a gold or bronzy color. I just want something really gaudy.
Definitely need money though...

faerieharp
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 pm

ohmygod, if they do a LoZ version like they did with the DS Lite, that was gold and had a triforce on it, i'd buy that thing in a hearbeat.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 am

TJ, you might want to buy this too Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 am

Seems pretty sweet, but there are a few problems. First, I couldn't play if *I* were the one wearing the shirt. Also, I would have to play it as if I were looking straight down.

Neat idea, but it needs to be ironed out a bit.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 am

Heres an idea, a poster.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428206

-> The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D development is finished. Nintendo is now checking the translations of the game. The game will be available shortly after E3 2011.
-> The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D is an improved version. The game now runs at 30 frames per second on 3DS, instead of 20 frames per second for the original version.
-> The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D includes a special mode in which you can fight all the bosses of the game.
-> Master Quest mode lets you play in mirror mode (reverse all the backgrounds, enemies appear and move in different ways, etc.).

-> Starfox 64 3D development is finished. This time, the game will have the same name in all countries.

-> Super Mario 3D is still under intensive development.
-> Mario Kart 3D will be released this year.
-> Super Mario 3D will be a combination of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros.
-> Super Mario 3D will be fully unveiled at E3 2011.
-> The logo of Super Mario 3D has a raccoon tail.
-> Super Mario 3D will include a fixed camera system, slightly like the one you saw in Super Mario 64, in which the camera does not move and Mario walks around on the screen. This time you will really feel the depth. Shigeru Miyamoto explains that this method brings dynamism to the staging of the game. This game mechanic certainly will impress and entertain the players says Miyamoto.

-> Nintendo is currently experimenting several entirely new 3D concepts, Miyamoto is testing a game in which the player must discover which object is being displayed by moving it in different ways, in order to see the different facets. An object that looked like something could prove to be completely different afterall, the goal for Miyamoto is to use 3D to make the players feel surprised.

-> Nintendo is also testing a game in which an image is only visible to the left eye, and another image is only visible to the right eye. Miyamoto would for instance use this original concept for a Ghost game in which the player would not necessarily see what is coming in front of him! Miyamoto says he loves Ghost stories!

-> Nintendo is currently thinking about a possible connectivity between the Nintendo 3DS and a future home console, the Nintendo 3DS could be used as a controller. Nintendo is still testing many ideas.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Bugman wrote:
-> Super Mario 3D will be a combination of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros.
-> Nintendo is currently thinking about a possible connectivity between the Nintendo 3DS and a future home console, the Nintendo 3DS could be used as a controller. Nintendo is still testing many ideas.

YEEEEESSSSS and NOOOOOOOOO. The first -> has all of my support. All of it, all of those games were glorious. The second ->, orz orz orz orz, I hated using GBA's as controllers on the GC. Maybe it won't be so bad if I don't have to deal with all the extra attachment wires and the like that we had to buy, and the issue of not being able to see the screen is taken care of with the back lit screen. So maybe, just maybe it won't be bad.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I wish the Shop channel would hurry up and come out. I want to play Link's Awakening again. I also hope they put Oracle of Seasons and Ages on there.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun May 01, 2011 6:13 am

So now they are doing all of the handled systems? In that case there is going to be much money spent on it. Smile

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun May 01, 2011 10:15 am

Bugman wrote:-> Nintendo is currently thinking about a possible connectivity between the Nintendo 3DS and a future home console, the Nintendo 3DS could be used as a controller. Nintendo is still testing many ideas.

Totally called it.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

The 3DS has been out for 2 months now. A question for you d1-buyers: is it worth its money so far? How pleased are you with the available content? How pleased are you with the device itself? Would you recommend waiting for the next iteration?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed May 25, 2011 1:49 am

Well..... I don't regret buying from the first wave, honestly I don't think I could have waited a second longer than I needed to. But until Oot, Star Fox, and Kid Icarus comes out (Not to mention internet and the e-shop) the 3DS probably won't be getting a whole lot of use if you buy it now.

On the upside, Oot is coming out within a month and I think the next patch which will hopefully include the e-shop is June 6 so if you buy one soon you won't need to wait long before you're getting the good stuff.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed May 25, 2011 5:31 am

I will be getting my 3DS this friday Very Happy

With street fighter and super monkey ball. I should get more then enough play time until bigger games come out.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

Hey guys:

http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2011/05/australia-gets-ocarina-of-time-3d-late.html

u jelly?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 am

Ohhhh you lucky sons of bitches. For once getting it later would be a better thing. Have fun with your orcanrenas if you preorder them. Bastards. Razz

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Ooooooooh Cam, I need to talk to you on Skype later on... Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 pm

I just got myself a blue 3DS Smile

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri May 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Good for you! Little tip: Megaman legends 3 comes out in a little over a week.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top