What game(s) are you playing now?

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 16 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post  Avalanche on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 pm

JGH27 wrote:So bought Arkham Asylum after playing it at my bdies, I'm pretty sure this is now my favourite game EVAR! (at least from after the 64

Arkham Asylum is fucking awesome. I know I had a blast with it, so hope you'll enjoy it too.

As for myself.....Need to finish Mass Effect to import the save to Mass Effect 2. I love the idea behind import save mechanics, and am curious to see how it'll turn out.
That said, Mass Effect 1 just isn't very good.....The action is clunky at best, the inventory is a mess and the subtitle for it might as well be Mass Effect; Loading, or Mass Effect; Elevators. The characters and story are still bioware level though.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 16 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post  .. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Yes Arkham Asylum is one of the best games I have played.

I recently finished "The Witcher"

As I await for Portal 2 and "The Witcher 2" to come out, I will be playing Dynasty Warriors Online.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm

I got Rayman 3D. It's pretty much an exact port from the 64 (With some tweaks here and there). It's a little buggy, but I loved the original and this REALLY shows off the 3D well. In 2D it can be difficult to accuratly judge the distance between the platform you're on and the one you're jumping to. This is the most practical application used so far (Pro. Layton might top it) and shows that there's more to 3D than asthetics.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous Griffin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 am

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

Raise your hands if you think Capcom should make more creative handheld games like this.
Anonymous Griffin
Anonymous Griffin
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Anonymous Griffin wrote:Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

Raise your hands if you think Capcom should make more creative handheld games like this.

QUOTE. FOR. SO. MUCH. TRUTH.

BTW, did you notice some of the subtle references to Phoenix wright games? off the top of my head, i've got
1: Missile the dog, (there was a similarly named dog in one of the games)
and
2: the waitress uniform. (Trials and Tribulations had maya wearing a similar outfit.)
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous Griffin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 pm

td260 wrote:
Anonymous Griffin wrote:Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

QUOTE. FOR. SO. MUCH. TRUTH.

BTW, did you notice some of the subtle references to Phoenix wright games? off the top of my head, i've got
1: Missile the dog, (there was a similarly named dog in one of the games)
and
2: the waitress uniform. (Trials and Tribulations had maya wearing a similar outfit.)

... Why didn't I notice those.
Anonymous Griffin
Anonymous Griffin
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Also, the green of the detective coat is identical to Gumshoe's coat. BTW- just beat it. My reaction to the ending...
Spoiler:
What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 16 My-mind-is-full-of-fuck
I mean... I actually saw the Sissel bit coming, but the thing with Ray? I still don't even know...
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vexx on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 am

Playing Magicka with Fed, Weldar, and soon to be Suicide. it is a really hectic game as it goes on. God we died so many times and needed to restart over and over. Damn you Weldar and your need for grenades! lol Big rock of flaming death and ice shotgun are my 2 favorite spell combination. Very Happy Though at the start of the game it seemed to have gotten really buggy. But after the first level it all went away and was fine. God I can not wait to see how crazy it will get with 4 mages on the screen using AOE spells and spells that would kill us if they hit one of us. And one last thing. Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE who plays with other people. Will fuck up a plan or something that is going to happen multiple times. lol That is just how it is. Razz http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/24/spell-check-5-mistakes-to-avoid-in-magicka/

Also just started playing Hoard with Suicide. Really fun little game where you are a dragon and you try to get gold which acts as EXP where you get enough you level up and can get faster, hold more gold at one time, have more health, And have a stronger/longer fire breath which is the main attack. the modes that I know of are Co-op and vs. (both are just as fun I say) I really only played a few games with him so far. But you get 10 minutes to get as much gold as possible and at the end it gives you a ranking of either Bronze, Silver, or Gold based on how much gold you have at the end.

Both of these are very enjoyable 3rd party games that you should really check out. And I really only skimmed them as of yet. So I can only be happy with finding out the stuff that I still have to get to.
Vivienne Vexx
Vivienne Vexx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 pm

I want to get this game. If I do, I will try my very best to both get the M60 and the Staff of war, then kill the crap out of everything in my way.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm

We need more wizards, it is so crazy fun. I can't count the times we have been laughng so hard, that it hurt. Probably just one time: constantly Razz
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm

I finally started playing Epic Mickey!

It's fun, but really really bizarre D: And the camera is shitty but I still put up with it.

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 16 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Fedaykin wrote:We need more wizards, it is so crazy fun. I can't count the times we have been laughng so hard, that it hurt. Probably just one time: constantly Razz

I have it, but it's so buggy it's amazing. When I LAN party with 3 of my cousins while we're sitting in the same room, we have difficulty getting the game to realize "oh hey, someone's hosting a LAN game right next to me", and we have problems with people really crashing to the desktop. And you can't rejoin a game once it's started, so......yea. Also, when we DO get it to work, it is tons of fun. We haven't had that many laughs in a long time, we just couldn't stop. Also also, I'm not a vampire. Bleh!!
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

The first chapter is so buggy, it isn't funny anymore. For instance, Weldar kept glitching through frozen water´... and didn't die. He couldn't do anything, not even kill himself. In the end, we killed him for safety first(the irony), travelled over the water and then revived him. I hope, that the keep fixing performancy issues, as this is my game of the year 2011(though it was released 2010).

Now, guuuuhuuuuuuu!
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I just beat Mass Effect 2. I got mixed feelings about it.

The story in mass effect 1.....incredibly summarized is; find Saren, plottwist, save the galaxy.
the story in mass effect 2.....find out what happened to disappeared colonies, built team, stop who/what is behind it.

The onscreen action and combat has definatly improved and the cutscenes were great. The team was more diverse as well. (now I just want a Hanar teammember). Writing also shows a few great moments of typical bioware level.

The overal story however had less sense of wonder, discovery and exploration then ME1. And while the team was more diverse, Why does pretty much EVERYONE have daddy issues.

Also; the level up system and skills attached to it are incredibly slimmed down in complexity. I liked sniping with my shotgun, why take that away Razz

Overal it was a great game though.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 pm

I'd say of the resent Bioware games DA:O was my favorite. in terms of story, locations, battle, invatory and characters.
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Bought super street fighter 4 for cheap.

I either need to seriously look at the controls, or I just completly fail at fighting. Either of which I consider a very real possibility
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu May 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Played through Ghost Trick for the DS in one sitting.

I Literally could not put it down. It's a fantastic game and if you can find it I can't recommend picking it up highly enough.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu May 05, 2011 3:57 pm

TheTJ wrote:Played through Ghost Trick for the DS in one sitting.

I Literally could not put it down. It's a fantastic game and if you can find it I can't recommend picking it up highly enough.

I was playing it, and then I got stuck, and then Pokemon Black came out...derp.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vexx on Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

I have recently fallen back into a pattern that I have been in before I joined the forum. lots and lots of MMORPGs.

I got back into playing Flyff, Cosmic Break, and Dream of Mirror online. All of which I really loved and still do. Not sure as to why I stopped playing them in the first place.
Vivienne Vexx
Vivienne Vexx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Beat Portal 2. Anyone who liked/loved the original go play that damn game, I'll wait.......impatiently
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Do you need someone to play Co-op with?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 am

Nah. got one of those friend deals with a mate of mine.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue May 17, 2011 7:31 am

Hopy shit, ChronoTrigger is coming to the Virtual Console

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ill-follow-chrono-trigger/713960
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I actually started playing P.N. 03 again, going to finish it this time. Farther then I've gotten before already. P.N. 03 is a game made by capcom, and something along the lines of what you'd get if Samus was a spastic hyper active person.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vexx on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:23 am

So in my Digimon World 2 I am going pretty good. Got a team of 4 right now. Snake the Centarumon, Rayamon (the mon just rolls off so easy and since you got your name from Digimon I find it quite fitting. Razz ) the Icemon, Suicide the Ninjamon, and Warchamp the Tankmon. This team is working out pretty well for me so far.
Vivienne Vexx
Vivienne Vexx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next