What game(s) are you playing now?

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:20 am

Its awesome against the mooks cause you can practically powderize them with blademode. And if you don't ragequit against a boss called Monsoon, you have more patience then I Razz

Also; CQC doesn't have to be deadly. Just KO them. At some points in the game it's just easier to absorb bulletfire and put every enemy soldier to bed. Some may call that cheating, I call it efficiency.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 pm

OH MY GOD! They're remaking Fable 1! THEY'RE MAKING FABLE 1! This is so AWESOME! I love this game, this awesome! AAAAAAHHHHHH!
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm

HERO. YOUR HEALTH IS LOW.

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm

SurgePox wrote:HERO. YOUR HEALTH IS LOW.
DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS OF FOOD?
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

So I just beat Ghost Trick, quirky little puzzle game from the makers of Phoenix Wright. The gist is that you are a recently deceased person who wants to find out the truth behind his murder and who he was before he died, but he only has till dawn to do this. He can travel trough telephonelines and manipulate objects to move from place to place and has to prevent people from getting killed.

And the story from there on out is pretty good, though the puzzles can be nailbitingly frustrating. The jail and the submarine in particular were so bad I needed to carefuly study their gamefaqs entries.

The final plottwists are some of the most hilariously awesome twists I have ever seen in a videogame.

Who you think you are
Spoiler:

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 QHvBO

Bananahead Johnny Bravo

Who you actually are
Spoiler:

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 U4uGM

Further spoilers
Spoiler:

The main question that plagues you trough the final half of the game is; who is this somehow immortal murderer walking around that looks like me, and this gets explained almost perfectly. I was incredibly afraid when it began hinting at 'space magic' but it took that concept and fucking ran with it. My face when I figured out you were actually the murderers cat was somewhere between sheer disbelief and laughing out loud.

Also, the spirit inhabbiting the lamp that instructs you in the beginning for the tutorial? It's an alternate timeline version of the Pomeranian dog called missile that follows/aids you troughout the game.

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 9a48de

All in all a very frustrating game, but I kept coming back for the funny story and to find out what would happen next. The ending may just be one of my all time favorites. 

What game(s) are you playing now? - Page 29 Tumblr_lr0k9hf0Bl1qaogpdo1_500
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 pm

I've fallen in to the trap called Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I'm not sorry.

I've now expanded my house 3 times, completed my first public works project, and caught 50% of the fish in the encyclopedia. Now I owe Tom Nook 198000 Bells.......
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh man, I'm happy. Today I went to a carboot and bought PC copies of The Dig and Simon The Sorcerer 1 and 2. I've talked about The Dig before; it's one of my favourite games and absolutely nobody has played it. I'm really pleased at getting Simon The Sorcerer. It's an adventure game about a sarcastic teenager who gets sucked into a fairytale world, given a pointy hat and told he's a wizard, then tasked with saving another wizard whilst dealing with all the idiots/madmen who live in this world. It's very funny, the humour and dialogue borders on cruel and it lampshades the whole genre. The backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous as well, I think the best I've ever seen in a game before. When I first played it it took me over a year to complete since this was the days before the internet and you couldn't simply look up a walkthough. Wonder how long it'll take me now...

Just an example, the opening credits and some of the areas you go to: