What game(s) are you playing now?

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 am

For the steam sale I got Risk of Rain and Spelunky, along with Civ 5 and Starbound as gifts

Risk of Rain are two very good rogue like games that I had to pick up because rogue likes are my favorite genre of game.

Also I've been playing Dark Souls on and off. I fucking hate Smough and Ornstein. Even though they are my favorite characters they are a pain in the ass to fight.

Also Risk of Rain is probably the hardest rogue like I have found since these kinds of games reemerged in the public eye. I know a lot of you don't really seem interested in these kinda games but if you are it is certainly worth checking out.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 am

King Avalanche wrote:Thomas Was Alone: How to emphasize with squares: the game.
This was my GOTY last year. I just picked it up as collateral in a humble bundle and it ended up being the best game I'd played all year. Gameplay is challenging, not difficult, but the game is really about advancing the plot and experiencing the wonderful story and storytelling, both of which are top notch.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:19 pm

King Avalanche wrote:
Simcity 4: Clearly not for me

Why wasn't Sim City 4 for you? Curious as I've considered buying it.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 pm

This is why you should NOT get it.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Ohhh, right. I remember hearing about that now. How is EA still in business? Outside of their NHL franchise they freaking suck!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Fo shame Viero. Don't speak for me. I was talking about Simcity 4, which is apparantly a lot better than its modern counterpart. As for why I didn't like it, I just couldn't get invested in it. I expected to like it, cause I actually used to like Rollercoaster Tycoon and Zoo tycoon. I began playing, built the city of Little Avalanchia, got into it for a bit and just realized I was bored after a while. Then I stopped and played Gamedev Tycoon instead.

Also: GODDAMNIT, YES. I GET THE GROUNDWATER IS CONTAMINATED. HOW DO I FIX IT?!

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm

I still play roller coaster tycoon lol especially now that I've found rides/scenery that have been created for it. Never did get to play zoo tycoon tho, always wanted too.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Currently playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I've played all the Layton games before (except for London Life because the bastards at Nintendo hate Europe), but only one Phoenix Wright game, so I'm approaching it very much from a Layton fan's POV.

I have to say, this game is...weird. It's very much aimed at the fans and I'm not sure how well it would work as an introduction to either series if you know nothing about them. So far there's very little crossover between the two games; Layton's sections are a Layton game, Phoenix's are a Phoenix game. The groups haven't met up yet, so it's going to be interesting to see what happens to the mechanics when they do.

I have to say though, I'm enjoying it so far. Although Layton's model is a bit off the graphics are great and the backgrounds are gorgeous. The background of Layton and Luke at Tower Bridge with the storm clouds swirling overhead is I think one of my favourite ones in any game. They've kept the Layton voice cast (LUKE HAS HIS EU VOICE YESSSSS), but this is the first time I've heard Phoenix Wright talk, which is peculiar. 

One thing I'm really please with is that you can use Layton's hint coins in the court cases. The problem I had with Phoenix Wright is that often presenting evidence is bullshit. You know exactly what piece of evidence contradicts the witness, but unless you present it at an exact arbitrary point it counts against you, so you're often struggling to figure out what the game wants you to do and when. Using hint coins actually gives you a hint of when to present, which is a godsend really. Also I'm wondering if we're ever going to get a witness who isn't a lying sack of shit. I somehow doubt it.

So yeah, definitely check it out if you're a fan of either Layton or Wright!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Just beat 'Wolf Among Us'. Definitely an amusing little title. Not much new if you played 'The Walking Dead' games, but still very fun in its own right. You play Bigby Wolf, sheriff of Fable Town, a community of characters from myths, fables and legends, trying to get by in present day New York. Someone is killing other fables and you need to find out what's going on.

The ending is simultaneously very film noir but also very frustrating.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Ah Layton vs Wright, I played that one a while back when it came out though interestingly I came at it from the opposite position to you Raya, I've played most the Ace Attorney games and quite like them but only played one Layton game, wasn't bad but wasn't super compelled to go and buy more of them. I felt like the two games meshed really really well together though. Honestly it felt to me mostly like an Ace Attorney game in gameplay but set in a Professor Layton plot and word. The two systems sat sort of separated but Ace Attorney games themselves are sort of split into two distinct parts, investigation and courtroom. The court sections are mostly Ace Attorney with the occasional puzzle and the addition of hint coins. The investigation part is meanwhile taken over by the Layton style gameplay which I was perfectly happy with since I found those to be the weaker sections of Ace Attorney. The unique multiple witnesses on the stand at once mechanic the court scene had for the game was also one I quite enjoyed, honestly I'd say it was better than some of the mechanics in actual Ace Attorney games like Athena's magic emotion reading super powers.

Meanwhile here I just got the wiiu and am quite enjoying it. Just finished Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and it was the blast, the last world in particular has the great gimmick of going through frozen over versions of all the worlds from the last game, it actually manages to evoke nsotaliga for a game that only came out a like 3 or 4 years ago (and one I only played like less than a year ago myself). Wondeful 101 is meanwhile taking a bit of getting into since its style is really unconventional with controlling a huge crowd, almost feels like an action game version of Pikmin. Think I'm starting to get the hang of it and can definitely see the potential for it to prove good. It is from Platinum they're a company that rarely disappoints.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 am

Nearly completed Layton vs Wright, and I have to say I'm loving it. The atmosphere and visuals are great, the rabbit hole plot goes so deep it's practically in China and the characters are spot on. One thing I'm pleasantly happy about is Maya; in the one Wright game I played I absolutely hated her, but she's actually likeable in this. The interactions and relationships between the characters are really well written, and a lot of the fun is just reading them converse with each other. This is definitely my game of the year.

Weldar, one thing I wanted to ask since you're playing it from a Wright perspective: what are the trials like in terms of difficulty? One negative point of the game for me is the puzzles, since compared to the actual Layton games they're pretty lacking. The Layton games have a massive variety of puzzles, but in this most are 'push buttons until something happens', and every single one can be solved using the brute force method. Even worse, you're practically given the solution to the puzzle at the start- for instance, unlocking the door by the Seals. It's practically a finale puzzle in the Layton games and you'd be chucked in the deep end with it. Here though the character literally spell out the solution for you. Plus the wording of the puzzles is not as polished; there's been numerous times I've struggled with what the puzzle actually wants me to do because of how badly it's worded. It just feels like they've got a different puzzle designer in, or they've horribly simplified them for this crossover.

Still loving the game though, and I'm honestly expecting a big Layton twist at the end!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:40 pm

I've still got about 12 days until it comes out here. ;_;

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Beat the game last night. What the actual fuck.

Spoiler:
Nice to know my tax money is being spent on an elaborate false city to research mind control/cure a young girl's PTSD Razz

Definitely my favourite game of the year. The graphics, music and voice acting are top-notch and the fan-pandering is fantastic. Even though it feels more like Layton is guest starring in a Phoenix game there's still enough to make fans of both series smile. Definitely worth checking out.

One thing that bothered me though:

Spoiler:
How come NOBODY is concerned about the fact the British government is funding research into hypnotising and mind controlling large population centres?! Phoenix acts surprised that the government is paying towards Labyrinthia, but then nobody mentions anything about the horrible implications of the research. Good grief!

TD260 wrote:I've still got about 12 days until it comes out here. ;_;

Welcome to the world of being a PAL gamer TD. See why I'm so vehemently against region locking? Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 am

Raya wrote:Weldar, one thing I wanted to ask since you're playing it from a Wright perspective: what are the trials like in terms of difficulty? One negative point of the game for me is the puzzles, since compared to the actual Layton games they're pretty lacking. The Layton games have a massive variety of puzzles, but in this most are 'push buttons until something happens', and every single one can be solved using the brute force method. Even worse, you're practically given the solution to the puzzle at the start- for instance, unlocking the door by the Seals. It's practically a finale puzzle in the Layton games and you'd be chucked in the deep end with it. Here though the character literally spell out the solution for you. Plus the wording of the puzzles is not as polished; there's been numerous times I've struggled with what the puzzle actually wants me to do because of how badly it's worded. It just feels like they've got a different puzzle designer in, or they've horribly simplified them for this crossover.

The difficulty is a little weird since well, hint coins pretty much trivialize the only difficulty an Ace Attorney game really has, but they're not necessarily doing that in a bad way. Without them I'd say its about on par with the average game but busting out the hints coins at any small points you get stuck makes it pretty easy to breeze through the cases, unless you've truly missed something they're gonna give you a push in the right direction. The multiple witnesses at once was a fun gimmick and it did add to the cases pretty well. I honestly liked that gimmick significantly more than the one they used the Dual Destinies, the court cases definitely felt up to par with mainline Ace Attorney to me.

Its funny that you came out feeling like it was Layton guest starring in an Ace Attorney game since I felt sort of the opposite. In terms of story at least this is clearly a Professor Layton plotline with Phoenix Wright thrown into it, albeit with a few court cases added to make use of him. Even in court the crux of the mystery is what's the explanation behind all these seemingly supernatural happens which is very Layton and despite Wright probably getting more screentime(?) Layton is definitely the leader of the group. I sort of agree in terms of gameplay though, the Layton elements fit pretty naturally into the game progression of Ace Attorney since its already a game split into two distinct parts but the Ace Attorney elements do sort of break up the flow of Layton gameplay. I personally spent most my time not in the courtroom wishing I was, but that's how I feel in  regular Ace Attorney game anyway.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Weldar wrote:Its funny that you came out feeling like it was Layton guest starring in an Ace Attorney game since I felt sort of the opposite. In terms of story at least this is clearly a Professor Layton plotline with Phoenix Wright thrown into it, albeit with a few court cases added to make use of him. Even in court the crux of the mystery is what's the explanation behind all these seemingly supernatural happens which is very Layton and despite Wright probably getting more screentime(?) Layton is definitely the leader of the group. I sort of agree in terms of gameplay though, the Layton elements fit pretty naturally into the game progression of Ace Attorney since its already a game split into two distinct parts but the Ace Attorney elements do sort of break up the flow of Layton gameplay. I personally spent most my time not in the courtroom wishing I was, but that's how I feel in  regular Ace Attorney game anyway.

I think I felt that way because of how long the court cases were taking. The first witch trial for instance went on forever- I spent literally an hour arguing with witnesses whether or not they saw an invisible stick. Funnily enough I felt the opposite of you Weldar; I wish I'd got to spend more time exploring Labyrinthia and less in the courtroom. I think they could have got a lot more mileage out of things to do in the city.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 am

Eh it makes sense really, we clearly each went in liking one of the two halves of this crossover a lot more than the other so we liked ones we liked and noticed the time spent in the opposite side more. (I'll admit you probably do spend more actual gameplay time in court but even within the courtroom it felt like Wright was a guest in Layton's story here even if it was playing like Ace Attorney in gameplay at that moment)

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:49 am

Being a fan of both series, it will be interesting to see what I think on this topic when I get to play the game. I still don't have a 3DS, though...

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:32 pm

So Undertale was a lot of fun. Definitely recommend playing it. An Earthbound-eqsue RPG with a twist; you don't have to kill anyone.

Also, it is really funny.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:29 pm

I discovered the Gameboy Pokemon TCG game  was up for sale in the virtual store. I thought what the hell, it's only £4.49, I might as well get it and have a nostalgia trip.

Holy shit, I'd completely forgotten what a fantastic game it is. Essentially it's like a regular Pokemon game, where you beat 8 gym leaders and then the Elite Four, but instead of fighting monsters you use trading cards. It really is so much fun, and I really recommend giving it a try. It's a faithful adaptation of the TCG, but if you've never played the TCG before it's very easy to pick up. It's one of the few games I ever managed to achieve 100% completion in- I even managed to snag the two secret cards only available through infrared (bearing in mind this was in a time before wifi, that was a huge achievement).

One thing that's interesting is seeing how much the metagame has changed. I still dabble in the Pokemon TCG, but the modern game is an entirely different kettle of fish from the GB game. It's a shame in a way, the old style is very fast and brutal. I've had a lot of fun rebuilding my old decks in it though. Fuck yeah you can't stop the Blastoise.

So sit back, play some cards and enjoy the blast from the past music.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:01 pm

A couple weeks ago I finished the main story of Witcher 3. Loved the game, and I'll come back to it later for the expansions, but I need to play some Fallout 4 first. Also played through Ori and the Blind forrest again last weekend because I love that game and it's relatively quick to play though. Now I'm switching back and forth between South Park the Stick of Truth and Fallout 4, both of which I've only played for about 4 hours. South Park I'm playing with my gf, but really it's mostly me playing with her watching even though I got the game for her. Fallout 4 has been fun so far, though I can't help but which that graphically the game looked better, but maybe it's just that Witcher 3 spoiled me with how pretty that game is.

Also, I've been playing Pokemon Shuffle on mobile quite a lot during short instances of downtime, or when I wasn't playing a major release game. Gotta collect them all.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:49 pm

It's an app, still counts.

I've recently been playing Neko Atsume. It's a game where you collect cats. Literally, that's all there is to it. You put items in your garden, a cat will come along, play with the item, then leave you fish as a gift which you can use to buy more items to attract different cats. And it's all frikkin' adorable.

Spoiler:

I've never been so hooked on encouraging cats to visit my garden, it's the complete opposite of me IRL. This app is great. Spooky confirmed as best cat.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:48 am

I just beat Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

The story still held up pretty well but the gameplay was very stiff.

I liked the way you become more powerful, able to use force powers to destroy hordes of enemies in seconds nearing the end of the game.

I actually hated the final 'level' in the game. Being forced to fight a never-ending wave of sith apprentices and Darth Malak at the end. Seriously, unless 'quick save' is a force power no one ever heard of, there is no way I could have beaten Malak. Even when my character was hopped up on every stimulant in the known universe.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Currently playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I love the MD games, they're great fun to play and the plots are a hell of a lot darker than the main games. This one though...I don't know what to make of it.

This time you've been transformed into a child Pokemon, which is hugely annoying if a) you're an adult and b) used to having the independence of the old games. You are literally forced to go to school, which ends up being a 4 hour long tutorial. Your partner is a bit of a little shit and not as endearing as the ones before (you actually get the option to say to his face he's annoying. I did, he avoided me for days). The kids also spend a lot of time complaining about how the adults won't let them go off into a world full of dangerous monsters and how unfair it all is. I'm 12 hours in, and so far the only bit that's felt like a proper MD game was a short sideplot involving some kidnapping ghosts.

Also, this game has the most schizophrenic difficulty level I've ever experienced. It keeps suddenly jumping from easy to super hard. For instance, the second quest I received involved taking down a rogue Salamance. I was doing 5 damage a turn to it, it was OHKO me. I eventually took it down with blast seeds, and learnt it had 600hp. He joined my team and I discovered he was lv50. I WAS LEVEL 12 AND HAD BEEN SENT TO BEAT A LV50 SALAMANCE.

It's not a bad game, but I'm finding it pretty weak so far. Maybe things will pick up once the actual plot starts...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Okay, so, know how I was complaining about in how Super Mystery Dungeon I was stuck in attending school all day? Well, the grand finale involved me fighting to the top of Yggdrasil, which was currently in the upper stratosphere en route to being hurled into the heart of the sun, in order to stop an eternal eldritch abomination made of hate and jealousy. This is after the planet's rotation has stopped and I'd had to fight by way out of Hell back to the land of the living. Oh, and God is speaking directly into my head and there's a giant space dragon firing lasers at the Tree of Life to halt its ascent, which will mean the end to all life on the planet.

Spoiler:

And there's now plot lines involving time travel, reincarnation, and the surprisingly mature moral about accepting negativity as part of who you are.

Nice one Mystery Dungeon. Well played.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 pm

So on account of no computer I marathoned through Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE aka the game formerly known as Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

I feel kind of bad for Nintendo this is one of the biggest exmaples I can think of of realsing a teaser too early since Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Its pretty obvious they made that teaser trailer very early on and the actual idea of a crossover was probably scrapped early on, ever annoucing the game as such definitely did more harm than good. That game itself is super fun though, its basically a Shin Megami Tensei spinoff with some minor Fire Emblem elements. That battle system is really neat, built around getting huge chains off hitting enemies weaknesses rather than knocking them down or getting extra turns for it. It feels really satisfying to blast an enemy down with a big combo from your entire party, including the ones in reserves, one of the rpgs I've played that best encourages actually using all the characters rather than just sticking to a core party.
Holy shit is it animes though, I've seen anime less anime this game, like people call Persona or Fire Emblem Fates anime but they don't hold a candle to this. Most the game is literally about training your characters to be better performers (while fighting some evil threat in the process) and all your most powerful attacks are songs and acts, its basically just a magical girl idol anime but everyone has a stand that's a Fire Emblem character.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top