7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

National Motto: "It'll all work out"

• PMs are limited to 3 per day phase. No PMs during the night phase.
• Roleclaiming is still legal but must be done at one’s own discretion: Requesting roleclaims from others is against the rules. Attempting a massclaim will get you modkilled.
• All screenshots will be confiscated and destroyed. Then I will Fucking kill you.
• Inactivity rules are as follows: If I think you are Inactive, you will Fucking die.
• One unique and important rule this game: Dont ruin the game for others after death. You will Fucking burn.
• Days are about two days. Nights too.
• The last person to send me their Night action, does not get their action performed. That should speed Shit up, for sure.

Signup for game 7 Host: Snakeinabox
1: Minby_Aran
2: Smashbro
3: Viero
4: Relmitos
5: Spontaneous Combustion
6: TheTJ
7: Quaetam
8: Fedaykin
9: Xiaping
10: Weldar
11: Dark Falco
12: SurgePox
13: DRTJR
14: SuicideAngel
15: Warchamp7
16: Avalanche91
17: Raya
18: Ansem
19: GreenArcher628
20: OmicronAustin
21: JGH27
22: Sahrimnir

Avalanchia. A land of promise. Beauty. Culture. Where anyone can follow the Avalanchian Dream.

What a piece of shit. Sahrimnir picked up the brochure and stared at it. Fucking propaganda. This was definitely Camilla's doing. He spit on it and dropped it to the ground.

Sah was on his way home from the institution. His car had been stolen earlier that day, so he was forced to walk. As he passed an alley, he saw Gorblax in the far corner trading drugs with Pure_Awesome. Farther down the road, through a dimly lit apartment window was a Group Sex "get together".

And at the very end of the street laid the AV-GM Building. Long abandoned, it once held the King and his many ministers. That was before the Attack. That was before He got loose, That was before everything was ripped apart. Now the building lay there, just a memory of the kingdom that Avalanchia once was, and probably never will be again.

As he turned onto his neighborhood, Sah noticed two people fighting in the middle of the street. One was bloody and near death, the other, dressed in pink and kicking ass. But what was the point in fighting? What was the point in anything. Sah looked at them and yelled "You Fucking idiots! You don't know what the fuck you are doing! Where you are going! I bet you don't even know who you fucking are! Get a life!" The men stopped and looked at him. The strange one in Pink snapped his fingers, and 7 other guys came out of the shadows. As they started to advance toward him, Sah ran into his house and locked the door behind him.

Too bad shutting the door doesn't keep out the devil.

Sah was found the next day in his kitchen. His arm was rotating slowly in the garbage disposal, his leg torn up in the trash can, and his neck sliced open by a butter knife.

Sahrimnir was killed. He was a Townie.

Day Phase will end Friday, at 1 O' clock PM U.S Central time.

Last edited by SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 am; edited 14 times in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  Raya on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Farther down the road, through a dimly lit apartment window was a Group Sex "get together".

This of course being a secret meeting of Surgepox's fanclub.

Also ouch, bye Sahrimnir, we hardly knew ye.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Ah, poor Avalanchia. What have they done to you?

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm

wow. i can tell already that this is going to be a good game. but dang that was unexpected

Last edited by DarkFalco on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

*has never played this on a forum before*

How do we discuss things? I don't get it.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

You see the keyboard in front of you? Well all those letter make words. And those words make sentences. From there, you can form opinions and facts, and use them with or against other people.

Just talk. Who do you find suspicious, what clues have you found. how are you feeling about the game.

If you have nothing to say, dont talk at all. Just do what feels right.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Poor Shamir...
now a quit form his time on this Mafia game, wait
He died like he lived not posting anything

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 pm

@ Omicron

yeah, people ussually decide to vote "no one" on the first day anyway, so your probably in the clear. something that still pisses me off a bit Mad

I need the information. Last game the voting record turned to Weldar....who I thought was with me on the dark side, and Fedaykin, who was on a completly diffrent dark side.

Oow well....if you cant beat em.

Also: "My Avalanchia...NOOOES....what have they done to you!? who is this guy in......pink......MINBY LET PROJECT KIRBY ESCAPE?"

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

So...uh...Sahrimnir died before the game even started. That's unusual.
We didn't even have a night phase as far as I'm concerned. This could be a modkill or something. Or because he was a suicidal townie, but that is seriously the worst role ever and I don't think anyone has actually used it in a mafia game, ever.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:• The last person to send me their Night action, does not get their action performed. That should speed Shit up, for sure.
That's a smart idea no one else has thought of. Plus side is at least you won't "fucking die" if you're the last. Razz

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey, Avalanche, you put DRTJR in charge of Project K.I.R.B.Y. because only his super squad of genetically modified super soldiers could protect him, but I guess that wasn't enough...

In any case, back to the game. Snake said something about pre-game actions, so maybe Sah did something before the game even started that got him killed.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Generally a suicidal townie is still given one day to live, so I doubt it's that. Also, in the signup thread Snake said there were roles that could act before the game began, so there's a decent chance that this is a serial killer or some other third party nightkiller that was given a slight boon. I doubt he was a mafia kill, giving a multi-man killing organization such as the mafia the chance to off someone before the game even begins has a lot of potential to be OP, since in most cases the players won't have a clue as to why the given individual was killed.

@Minby-Damn, ninja.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Hey, Avalanche, you put DRTJR in charge of Project K.I.R.B.Y. because only his super squad of genetically modified super soldiers could protect him, but I guess that wasn't enough...

no it Was JGH27's job for guarding all class 1, 2, and 3 prisoners as he is the minister of defense

besides Super soldiers are a very short sighted thing to do, Real militaries have giant robots that have more than 10 million dollars in ammo they fire in less than a second. If it where up to me I'd have fed it to the Kraken

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm

DRTJR wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:Hey, Avalanche, you put DRTJR in charge of Project K.I.R.B.Y. because only his super squad of genetically modified super soldiers could protect him, but I guess that wasn't enough...

no it Was JGH27's job for guarding all class 1, 2, and 3 prisoners as he is the minister of defense

besides Super soldiers are a very short sighted thing to do, Real militaries have giant robots that have more than 10 million dollars in ammo they fire in less than a second. If it where up to me I'd have fed it to the Kraken

Ah, that makes sense. I apologize for jumping to conclusions and falsely accusing you.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

you called for my robots?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Well,the game just started and already one Townie lost oO

I will make sure,that there is enough beer and schnaps at the funeral

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:19 pm

TheTJ wrote:Ah, poor Avalanchia. What have they done to you?

The Kingdom wasn't always this way...

All joking aside guys...what are we going to do?

Firstly I'm not entirely convinced Sah died due to a pre-game action; sometimes at the start a player will randomly die to get the ball rolling. We've had it happen before in several of our games. Perhaps Snake just wanted to start things off dramatically, or perhaps he really did give someone a 'start the game with a kill' ability. Either way, he's a sadist.

So, the inevitable question- to lynch or not to lynch? On one hand the lynch is the town's main weapon against the mafia; it's the only surefire way we have of killing them (yes we may have some vigilantes or others with killing powers, but we don't know at this stage, plus it's foolish to rely on just one person). On the other, on the first day it's pretty much random and the odds are stacked against us. We now have 21 players left. I'm innocent, which leaves me with 20 other potential targets to vote for. If 4 or 5 of them are mafia, that means there's a 75-80% chance of killing a non-mafian. Not good odds.

So what do we do? Holding off means we get the chance to use our night abilities, but it also means we miss a chance to take down the mafia.

Right now I'm leaning towards a no-lynch. The odds of killing one of our own are just too great. But will the payoff of our abilities be worth missing a lynch? Eh, look at your own and decide. Surge had a bit to say about this last game; I'm sure he can put the debate better than I.

Stupid first days. They'e always the goddamn hardest.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenArcher628 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Wow, poor Sah. And I don't know, but Raya--I believe you're right/on to something with the acucation that this isn't a pre-game killing. Knowing Snake, this might be planned.

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm inclined to kick things off with a random lynch. thin the herd a little.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

So you think that Sah was the suicidal townie? The way I understood that role was,that they had to kill themselves in Night 1,not 0.Plus,if you read the death note,naaah,he died because of an outside force

Soooo....crackpottheory time: Sah's mood was not that good in that scene,he intervened in a fight,where 2 pink dudes were involved.He pissed them off and got killed.So,my theory is:guys in pink are mafians,Sah was some kind of recruiter and picked the wrong person and bought it.

The no-lynch thing:last game,it gave both mafias+chessmaster a head start.On the other hand,we have no clue whatsoever.I'll sleep over that one,got enough time tomorrow at work to fix my thoughts.

....wait,I reread Raya's post again.I see your point now,but something bugs me.Snake was glad to use all of his roles,when Sah joined in the sign-up thread and now he is the first to die?Kinda fishy,what do you guys and girls think?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm

what if the mafia just got the first move? Then again, picking Sahrimnir off first doesnt sound very clever.... Suspect I am very tempted to vote Raya just for the hell of it......and the grudges......no wait that was Weldar.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Fedaykin wrote:....wait,I reread Raya's post again.I see your point now,but something bugs me.Snake was glad to use all of his roles,when Sah joined in the sign-up thread and now he is the first to die?Kinda fishy,what do you guys and girls think?

He could have gave Sah a not so good one so he would not change a lot if he did kill him.(picked by RNG on who would die?)

So the other 2 things that come into my mind is that Sah PM'd Snake and said he did not want/could not play.

Or someone killed him with a pre game power.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I really think Sah's death was a pre-game night 0 kill or action. Snake can be a bit of a dick sometimes but I don't think he'd give someone a, you don't even get to play role.

As for the whole question of the lynch. I think you know my opinion on this, a bandwagon on no lynch only helps the mafia, yeah bandwagoning on a townie helps them more but still. The fact is day 2 is rarely much better informationwise than day one, the odds of the night's actions catching a mafian are low and even so the information is unlikely to be shared so early. We gotta start turning up the pressure sometime.

Vote: smashbro because it worked so well for me last time :B

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenArcher628 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Viero wrote:So the other 2 things that come into my mind is that Sah PM'd Snake and said he did not want/could not play..

I very highly believe that Sah dying was all apart of a plan. That his death was a role--and his participation in the game (or not able to participate) gave him that role. And Snake planned for us to crazy about that.

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:02 pm

I agree with Weldar on Snake possibly being a dick,but he wouldn't screw with Sah in that way.

And basically,I'm with this guy too

Please....PLEASE let there be no zombies

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top