[ 3 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Re: MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:26 pm

OK, here's one more post apologizing for abscence. My new job has been keeping me super busy and my computer hasn't been working.

That being said, I'm going to Vote: Avalanche. There seems to be some solid reasoning against him, but mostly it's the lack of arguement against anyone else. It's entirely possible he's a townie and if someone else seems more likely later I'll switch, but for now it's him.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I agree fully but the thing is that I want harder evidence than oh he wasn't being tactful and said Fuck it. but i say we have a target either way.
UNVOTE:Suicideangel
VOTE:AVALANCHE

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Okay, I'd prefer we lynch Smashbro because I think he's more likely to be mafia, but Q has made some excellent points and multiple votes have already come to follow him. Because he is far more suspicious than all other alternatives...

Unvote:Relmitos
Vote:Avalanche

Also,
SnakeInABox wrote:Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Lol.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:09 am

Thanks Q, I'm glad someone came out and said something about the bandwagonning on me. I was too wary to do so myself at the risk of sounding too jumpy about defending myself.

Seriously, why am I the default vote? As I've done nothing suspicious in this game in doesn't particularly make sense, unless it's a ploy by an organised group to get me lynched. Which is what I'm thinking. Look at last game- that was the first time I had a townie role with an ability (all other times I've been a townie I've been vanilla), and I not only identified Ansem as a third party I also correctly called out Weldar and Smash. I'm starting to think this bandwagonning is merely an attempt to get everyone to lynch me; the town waste a lynch, the mafia get rid of my threat.

And let's face it Q, if I was the danger enthusiast I'd be doing what I did last game- going in all guns blazing attacking people and making a target of myself.

Because of these random votes with no evidence on me, I'm looking at the people who voted for me suspiciously too. Also DRTJR for supporting them. Avalanche I agree is suspicious, but then again he's a high risk. In mafia he's very good at building armies, so if he's a townie then great for us. If he's mafia, then bad news. I don't want to take that risk.

Vote: Avalanche

If it turns up he's mafian I'm looking at a few people suspiciously...

(also this is probably going to be my last post until tomorrow, as straight after work I'm on a train. Hopefully I'll be back within 24 hours!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 am

Huh. I really don't see it. While I agree Avalanche is quite possibly mafia, I think smashbro's really the bigger target here. Now, I'm sorry if his inactivity is caused by schoolwork or something, but I'm getting the vibe that he, the don, is hiding in the shadows and this all's just an epic distraction. I don't really know.
Going with the horde this time. If he's innocent, you know what's most likely going to happen, Q.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 am

Well, at this point there's really nothing to do or say due to the sheer amount of people doing it,

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 am

hmm basically you're all saying:

Well....we have no leads, no suspision, and Avalanche was the second person to actually vote for someone, and we don't want to vote the first guy of cause.......???

I mean I can see where you're comming from. having no leads at all is a terrible scenario, but voting for a guy with this little argument and following the first guy to point a finger is just playing the mafia in their hands.

Also a fair warning. My role doesn't get activated till I die, if that is any hint. and my lynch will be a bloody one

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

King Avalanche wrote:
Also a fair warning. My role doesn't get activated till I die, if that is any hint. and my lynch will be a bloody one
While this could be just a hoax to save his own skin...I don't like this. I really don't. Somehow I believe him.

Withdraw vote like a boss

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 am

Here's my opinion on smashbro. He could very well be laying low like you all say, but I doubt that Weldar would use the same tactic to protect him twice. See, in Game 6 Weldar's vote against smashbro was a joke vote and got smashbro to manipulate him, but also seemed to separate the two of them in the town's minds. I think it would be too much of a risk for Weldar to do the same thing again. However, the person in question didn't confirm whether Weldar and smashbro had been switched night 1, so smash could still be mafian. See, I see the case against him just as much as against Avalanche, I just have some reasons to believe the contrary for now, and don't want to jump on smash just yet because of it.

Raya wrote:And let's face it Q, if I was the danger enthusiast I'd be doing what I did last game- going in all guns blazing attacking people and making a target of myself.

Probably, but it never hurts to be sure. There's a reason I told people to hold off you anyways, if I was certain you were mafia I'd have gone for you over Avalanche.

Because of these random votes with no evidence on me, I'm looking at the people who voted for me suspiciously too. Also DRTJR for supporting them. Avalanche I agree is suspicious, but then again he's a high risk. In mafia he's very good at building armies, so if he's a townie then great for us. If he's mafia, then bad news. I don't want to take that risk...

...If it turns up he's mafian I'm looking at a few people suspiciously...

This I agree with, completely. I understand that there's a chance Avalanche could flip townie. Like I think I've said a number of times, my argument against him is based on suspicion and reasoning more than evidence. Part of the reason I want him lynched is because in addition to being my prime suspect today, so many other people could be all but revealed to be mafia if Av is himself.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 am

i want to vote for Avalanche, but i'm scared. What if he has the Spont character? The bomb? I dont wanna die!
HOw much time left anyways?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 am

Girls and Guys,please take in consideration the lesson I learned last game:Paranoia is GOOD.If we are going to trust Q on this one,we better check that he ain't shitting with us.He sketched there some mafia tactics,which sound very plausible.Now look at himself:he is acting like astrong,informed townie,apparently leading the town at the moment.Perfect opportunity for a mafian to get into the center of influence for sacrificing one of their own(and maybe taking a townie down in the process,if Av is a bomb).Alright,they've taken one blow with Weldar's death,but that doesn't mean the mafia got any less dangerous.It would be a very bold move,but it's possible.

So,do I accuse Q being a mafian? No.
I want confirmation of his innocence.I want him to be a townie,but even more,I want proof.

Vote:nobody

for now,I'm going to training in about half an hour,gonna reread the thread and cast my vote before I leave

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 am

K,no time left:

Vote:Ansem

I want to,but I'm afraid...sounds like a cheap excuse for me not to vote a fellow mafian

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

King Avalanche wrote:hmm basically you're all saying:

Well....we have no leads, no suspision, and Avalanche was the second person to actually vote for someone, and we don't want to vote the first guy of cause.......???

That's what I thought!

But we have to lynch somebody, and popular vote seems to be on you. Maybe you can revenge against Q next game...or this game even, it seems.

I'm pretty close to being the last person that voted on you, though, and that scares the hell out of me with your threat.

UNVOTE:AVALANCHE
VOTE:Smashbro

He'll still be lynched.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 am

Vote vote vote! Writing up lynch now

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 am

Raya 1 - JGH27
SurgePox 1 - Avalanche
Avalanche 5 - Quaetam, TheTJ, DRTJR, Raya, Relmitos
Smashbro 1 - Omicron
Ansem - Fedaykin

Yet to vote
2: Smashbro
3: Viero
5: Spontaneous Combustion
9: TD260
11: Dark Falco
12: SurgePox
14: SuicideAngel
15: Warchamp7
18: Ansem
19: GreenArcher628

In an hour, I am posting regardless. If any of you no voters dont vote next round, you will be modkilled.

Last edited by SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

Uuuuh, Snake, I'm dead, how am I voting? lol

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

Oops. my bad.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Fedaykin wrote:K,no time left:

Vote:Ansem

I want to,but I'm afraid...sounds like a cheap excuse for me not to vote a fellow mafian

well, i dont want to die. But fine, have it your way. if i die by this bomb thing, i will be very mad at you!

Vote:Avalanche

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Avalanche set down comfortably behind his desk. Papers with last days voting records, personal messages and things that didnt seem to fit were scattered across the room.
"I have more information then anyone right now.....I have double chances....I may actually survive this war....as long as I dont get too hotheaded" He said to himself. He smiled and lit a candle to light his dark room.
Upon lighting the candle, he realised that he was not alone. The lynchmob let by Quaetman had entered his home.
Avalanche sighed and stood up with his hands in the air.

"Last day it was a guy in a box, and now you wanna see if I am the lead your looking for. Bad news I'm afraid.....I have the information you want, but I dont think you have anything to offer me. Come back when you have information to trade with."
Avalanche set down his desk again, trying to sort his papers, but Quaetman turned his chair so he faced the mob again.

"You are the lead we are looking for Avalanche. So spill it out already" He said threatingly.
Avalanche smirked maliciously and stood up. "You were always too fast to catch on, Qauetman." He faced the mob proudly proclaimed:

"I am the lead you are looking for. I have the most detailed information from within the mafia, from within the events so far... And this entire place is rigged. If any of you have the balls to take me down, they'll have to find you're pieces across the entire country of Avalanchia!"

The mob backed down a little. They heard a warning before, but thought it was a bluff. Avalanche really had gone mad.

"Thats right!" Avalanche shouted. "I'll ally myself with the devil himself, to take my throne, MY KINGDOM! give that imposter a fucking dagger between his ribs!"
Avalanche looked like he had gone insane, his eyes bulging out. The entire mob quietly left the house, safe for Quaetman.

"So you are Mafia then? Well I am something much worse...." Quaetman whispered.
".....You're bluffing." said Avalanche, as he sat down again.
"So are you." Quaetman drew a silenced revolver.

Avalanche lifted his hand up high. A brief second passed, and he dug it into his chest full force. His eyes went blank as he pulled out what looked like his own heart. He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter. He put it under his heart...

The Explosion could be heard from both Avalanchia palace and the Avalanchia Temple. Half the street Avalanche lived at was wiped off the face of the earth. Searchteams were send out, but no one could find Avalanche. Quaetman was found near dead under a large piece of rubble. He was rushed to the hospital, and saved by the miracle working doctor. Q would be bound to a wheelchair, but that was the price to pay for taking down a force of evil.

Avalanche was Spontaneous Combustion
Affiliation: Cult

Night end when all actions are in. Last action in doesnt get performed. Again. So hurry the fuck up.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 pm

SEND ME YOUR FUCKING ACTIONS!!! I SEE YOU FUCKERS ONLINE

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Get your actions to me.

This phase may take awhile, your roles created a legit Paradox.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:your roles created a legit Paradox.
Two roleblockers blocked each other?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Something like that.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm

So what now? Just ignore it and cancel the powers out?

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Or some sort of wormhole taking both of them out.

I only say that because the flavor text of a wormhole would be pretty cool.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top