7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Re: MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:59 am

Rocks fall; everyone dies.

Fuck it, I'm still saying that I survived to the end.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:03 am

Good game Snake. I disagree with a few of the things you did but still a good game overall.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

Damnit Relm why. I was so fucking close.

Great game everyone. I played every side at some point eheheh.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 am

...what is a God Player?

If anybody was wondering, I was in fact the Vigilante and I attempted to kill Ansem the first night and Smashbro the second. (Then Viero the third, obviously).

Is that why I couldn't kill Smashbro?

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

Plenty of reasons actually, warch. Your alibi was SO bad. You had a townie power role, and you conspired to kill townies. Smash did to, but at least he can explain it. You came to "I did what I was told to". If you were a true vig, you would've agreed and then stabbed smash in the back. Loosely translated, you claimed to be a vig while conspiring with the mafia.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

Relmitos wrote:Plenty of reasons actually, warch. Your alibi was SO bad. You had a townie power role, and you conspired to kill townies. Smash did to, but at least he can explain it. You came to "I did what I was told to". If you were a true vig, you would've agreed and then stabbed smash in the back. Loosely translated, you claimed to be a vig while conspiring with the mafia.

But why did you have to reach that conclusion literally in the nick of time T_T

Also, I only conspired with the mafia to kill the masons. After that, Greenarcher joined me and together we killed off the mafia (And smash proceeded to kill green, god DAMN do I regret telling him that now)

Last edited by Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

1st Place - The Town

2nd Place - Serial Killers

3rd Place - Masons

4th Place - Mafia

5th Place - Cult

Individual Winner - Smashbro

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

Not gonna lie to you; Smash sent me a PM that really made me go back and look at your posts. Rerereading your posts made it painfully obvious.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 am

Omicron Austin wrote:...what is a God Player?

If anybody was wondering, I was in fact the Vigilante and I attempted to kill Ansem the first night and Smashbro the second. (Then Viero the third, obviously).

Is that why I couldn't kill Smashbro?

No, you really DID have a success rate to your power. If you weren't able to kill me, then i wouldn't have PM'd you in the first place cause of my forewarn.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenArcher628 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 am

Warchamp7 wrote:Also, I only conspired with the mafia to kill the masons. After that, Greenarcher joined me and together we killed off the mafia (And smash proceeded to kill green, god DAMN do I regret telling him that now)

But alas, I died so soon after.... :/

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 am

Yep, that was my fault Green. If I hadn't said anything to smash he might have just killed off Relm, and we would have won right there.

That was probably my biggest mistake this game.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 am

smashbro wrote:No, you really DID have a success rate to your power. If you weren't able to kill me, then i wouldn't have PM'd you in the first place cause of my forewarn.

Makes sense. (You lucky bastard...lol)

Still don't know what your role is, exactly.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:27 am

He had to kill the cult and mason leaders.

Also he knew everything.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 am

Some things I was never told, and some info that I was given was false. Like SurgePox's role.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:37 am

That was tense, for a long time there I was going "ohshitohshitohshit, who's really bullshittin me?" and with that whole "your vote decides who hangs" thing going, I was kinda nervous.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:54 am

Avalanche role sounded sweet Razz

to bad I combusted prematurely........takes away a lot of flavor when your dead.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:56 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He combusted prematurely.

lololololo Get it?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 am

I got halfway through, and accidentally reloaded page. MOTHER FUCKER FUCKING FUCK

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

TOWNIES

Sahrimnir - He was Suicide. He killed himself, and was in on it the whole time

The man in pink was Matt mercer. Had to give him an appearance.

Surge - Raya, coroner. All his coroner clues were jumbled, and hard to follow, and in forms of riddles in shit, to make things hard for him. He also had TEA TIME, which stopped night and day actions. Yes, Smash, he knew you were bullshitting about being Vote controlled.

JGH27 - Td, lover to Fed, and role absorber. Saved Smashes life unintentionally, and died because he has been double targetted and cancelled while stealing a target that was on him. Very complicated. I posted the entire situation, but I refreshed the page and dont wanna type ALL THAT SHIT again.

Minby - Warchamp, chose what side to be on. He chose Q, a Townie.

Omicron - Darkfalco, Vigilante. Had 33 percent rate of killing. It would have gone up gradually had he not tried to kill every night. Oh well, he still got Viero.

Relmitos - Quaetam. He could end phase early three times. One of the times it would fail, and if he posted the longest post in any day phase, I would fix the fail power. Confusing, I know.

For someone who missed a bit of the game, he ended up being pretty important.

Last edited by SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 am

SnakeInABox wrote:Yes, Smash, he knew you were bullshitting about being Vote controlled.
I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to believe that piss poor excuse.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 am

The Serial Killers

Green_Archer - Camilla. She was the psychiatrist, but chose to join War as a killer instead of cure him. Vat a Twist!

Warchamp - SnakeInABox. I can't believe you never got it. I made many Snake references. Hiding in the shadows, found in a box, using just a knife. Plus I made him hide hints in his post as well. He will post those up too... Wont you, War?

The Masons! (Minus Mason Smashbro)

SuicideAngel - Smashbro the Recruiter. He did a great job, didnt recruit anyone he shouldn't have. Yes, I made Cult and Mafians recruitable. Get over it.

Fedaykin - Minby, Lover, he could block roles. He blocked Raya a lot, funny because she didnt have any continuous Powers. And she was godfather.

Xiaping - TheTJ, he scanned as Mafia but was innocent. He was bus driver. He spent most of the time switching random people with his Ex-Gf, Green. Lulz insues.

DRTJR - The Cop, Mentok. He played well this game, and surprisingly didnt get killed the second he roleclaimed as Cop. Stupid Mafia.

Quaetam - Holy shit, he played his heart out this game. After the explosion I restricted his posts (Wheelchair), and he still played hard. He was Surge, the doctor. And he protected himself the entire game. What killed him was the double target. Also, his wall post? Either I post it, or Suicide did. I posted it so I could edit shit out. Like the fact he correctly called out every Mafian, and even smash for being god role. I edited that shit out a bit. Smile

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 am

SnakeInABox wrote:Relmitos - Quaetam. He could end phase early three times. One of the times it would fail, and if he posted the longest post in any day phase, I would fix the fail power. Confusing, I know.

For someone who missed a bit of the game, he ended up being pretty important.

Hell yea, lol, I single-handedly assassinated Raya without anyone guessing it was me, and then DarkFalco, at which point it was obvious it was me. Ego boost +1!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 am

The Cult

Viero - He was Ansem, Leader of the Cult. He could not be lynched. Thats really all that hapened with him. Other that Avalanche playing him for what he was worth. lololol

TheTJ - He was Weldar, the Nexus. He too played a good game. And I feel bad for the lynch that piled against him.

Avalanche - We will get to this Cultist in a second, when I talk about....

The Mafia

Avalanche - He was Spont. He could Spontaneously Combust upon death, killing one person. Who ended up being Q... Who was protecting himself. Avalanche was recruited into the Cult. As a result, I allowed him to be in the cult and MAfia, but he was banned from the Mafia Forum, and could only talk to Raya twice a day.

Weldar - He was DRTJR. He could target someone and they were resricted to a few sentences for each post. It was ineffective toward the beginning, but had he survived, you would have seen it could have been very powerful. (Imagine Q only being able to type maybe three sentences tops.)

Also, if he targeted the Quaetam character, played by Relm, he would gain another power. I think it was Mafia Doctor? I forget.

DarkFalco - She was Viero. She had to post in green. Also, she could stalk a person a day. All actions and people they talked to would be sent to her. I lol'd.

Facebook conversation

Jessica - Haha, Relm just voted for me! Who does he think he is? lol, he is going to get it now...

Ryan - Oh, about that. He just ended the phase. You just died. Sorry.

Ansem - Fedaykin, the survivor. I made him think that the Mafia wanted to kill him. When really they wanted to recruit him. They succeeded, and he was happy to come aboard. He gained the powers of the poisoner, hence J and Fed dieing mid day.

Also, if someone targeted him, something crazy would have happened. I wont tell you what, because I hadn't thought that far, and I didn't have to deal with it. lol, lucky me!

Raya - She was Jeremy, the Motha Fuckin boss. Great leader. And I think it was once a game (?) she could target someone, and they would be forced to leave her alone. She targeted Q, and he could not even think about her for a phase. She died anyway, thanks to our friend

Spontaneous Combustion - The Usurper Hudsonboy. I packed this fucker with so many powers, it isn't even funny. He could change a vote, edit the wiki page to double cross Raya, and once in the game he could make a Poll (That explains something, doesnt it? ^^^^^^)

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 am

And last but not least, my friend Smashbro. This was my favorite role in the entire game, by far, and I think I kinda connected with Smash a bit because of it.

He was Avalanche, and he knew almost everything about everyone.

I told him who was what, when, where, and why. For those of you that talked to me outside the game, I told him you were. He knew almost everything.

He had a secret power that he didnt know about till I enabled it. If someone tried to kill him, he had one PM to them to try and save his skin. He did it with Omicron, but he didnt get it in time. He did it with Relm, and it saved him.

He had a lot of drawbacks. He was not allowed to roleclaim unless given special permission, and I had to know every little thing he did. I fed him wrong information a bit of the time, like who had what or who said what, and sometimes I purposely led him into holes that would have been hard to get out of.

Luck kept him alive so long. Night one, War was gonna kill him. Jeremy stole wars power. Night two, Vig was gonna kill him. But the kill failed.

Another night he was driven by the bus when a kill was on him, I think. And another time the killer changed at the last second.

He had the hardest game to play. Instead of playing Mafia, he played an entirely different game. His Goal was to survive and kill the Mason leader Suicide and the Cult leader Viero. He didn't have killing powers, and could not ask Mafia for help because I told the Mafia to kill the Avalanche player. Once Viero died, Smash gained PMing power with the Mafia boss, and once Suicide died, he was given the choice between Mafia Forum secret membership, or killing power.

Smash certainly played one of the best games I have ever seen, and I am quite glad he got as far as he did.

I will post the alternate ending up tomorrow.

Now, some fun facts.

This was a kill in the game. War kill TheTJ. The TJ nexus to Green. Green driven by Xia to Raya. Raya not night killable. I put up with that shit so much, it isnt even funny.

I loved the incorporation of Music, and I think that should happen every game.

I expected you guys to get annoyed with my writing structure. I tend to not use paragraphs, and shit. Luckily, no one complained. Short, sweet, and to the point. Thats how I do it sometimes.

The Evil League of Evil was Warchamp, The MAfia, Green, and Smash. Those Bastard broke the game with their unofficial Gang Bang.

I tried to give everyone a good death. If you dont think your death was good enough, tell me and I will write you another.

I hid a LOT of hints in my posts. So many, it would take too long to go back and point em out.

I had planned on killing every single one of you since the beginning. I truly think that winning this game was not important, and that the mindfuckery should have been substantial enough. I do expect some of you to be disappointed in the ending, but that's ok. I knew the risks when I did it.

I would like to apologize to Raya, Weldar, Minby, Quaetam, Surge, and Omicron. I feel like you particular people did not get the game you may have been hoping for, or I made things too bad on you. Sorry again.

Any questions? Anything anyone wants to share?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:14 am

He didn't have killing powers, and could not ask Mafia for help because I told the Mafia to kill the Avalanche player.
Dang, and I thought it was just Raya that wanted me dead. Ah well, good thing I never had to claim.

And it was Night 3, I think that I was targeted by the Vig, cause for day and night 2 I really was not home and afk for reals.

It should also be noted that Warchamp played an awesome game too. He helped me, and I helped him. Despite at times standing in six feet of shit (Q's wall), he made it through, and teamed with every group at one point save for the cult. Great partner for the time, and a worthy end-game adversary.

Also, buttons are broken. whee~

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top