Every Villon Is Lemon!

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  Raya on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Quaetman wrote:
Am I correct to say your Day 4 plan was to point out that I was cultist, Raya? If so, the Quaetam role literally saved my life, because thanks to you shutting me up I would not have been allowed to defend myself, since your accusations didn't exist. Not like it mattered much, I died that night anyhow.

Yup, the plan was to decry you as a cultist. I was getting rather bothered by the fact you didn't die and so suspected a doctor was in some way involved. Well, doctors can't prevent you from lynching, so I'd get you that way. Since I'd proved that Viero was the cult leader I'd come out and say I saw him recruiting you and get you lynched that way. And since I'd done a Chris Crocker on you you wouldn't be able to weasel your way out of it; I could use any other arguments you made as proof that you're trying to divert attention away from yourself. But then Omi got mixed up and it all went downhill from there.

Plus, if you'd shown up as cult that further cemented my innocence, which I could have used to bring Smash down.

Goddammit Omi. Get here so I can kneecap you. Spont, you're next.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Raya wrote:
I actually wanted to contact you and build up an alliance before stabbing you in the back again. Mainly because your reaction would have been absolutely fantastic. The idea got scrapped when you were gunning for me from day one. Shame, that would have been helluva fun. You'd never trust me again, but by God would it have been hilarious.
Oh no, I would have been skeptic from the beginning if you were to try to ally with me. And considering what my role was, had that happen, I would have tried to play you.

Raya wrote:The reason I died so early was because Omicron got his roles mixed up. I spoke the truth, I never claimed I was the detective. Omi got spy and detective mixed up and Smash never bothered to correct him, using it to get me lynched. It would have been nice to have the epic debate with Smash. Wonder how it would have turned out?
He never mentioned spy to me, so I couldn't have corrected him.

Raya wrote:Oh, a thing about the last action not being performed mechanic- a good idea, but I think it should only apply at the start of the game. When it gets down to the wire every action counts, so it can seriously kneecap someone's strategy. It's also unfair if someone has to be away from the computer for a while. So I think that future games should keep the rule. but perhaps scrap it once half the players are dead.
I agree with this.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Sahrimnir - He was Suicide. He killed himself, and was in on it the whole time

To clarify, Snake asked me to sign up just so we could do this. It was quite interesting reading all your theories about how I died. Razz

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 pm

How dastardly! I'll admit though, if I was in your shoes I would've had many lulz myself.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Spont wrote:'Sup.

Fuck yes I finally got to be a mafia.
By the way, apparently I'm even the don. Not that it means anything.

EDIT: Shit, nevermind. I'm just "the leader of newfags", not the don.
fuck you. aside from that, kickass game!

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Raya wrote:Goddammit Omi. Get here so I can kneecap you. Spont, you're next.
I'm just so clueless that I'm amazing at this game. My stupid mistake led to the downfall of the mafia boss.

Teehee!

Viero wrote:But all I can really say is. I hate you so much for that Omicron.

lol
Hey, blame Raya for being so damn convincing! Razz

It really makes me happy that the Mafia Don and the Cult Leader are both very annoyed with me.
MISSION SUCCESS!

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Double post ftw.

Reading the Mafia forum. I love how much of a big deal I was!
^_^

Ansem wrote:oh shit, omnicron tried to kill me?!?
Heh, that was my shot in the dark day 1, wasn't it?

Raya wrote:Omi is too much of a loose cannon now. We may need to kill him tonight.
My favorite line ever. I'm so flattered. That's what you get for being such a "terrible bitch" Razz

DarkFalco wrote:ok then. i'll kill Omi and spy on viero to see what he's doing
Oh, so THAT'S what happened. xD

Just wondering, DarkFalco, what did Snake send you that night? Must have been hectic killing me and spying on my victim.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Dark was sent something about Viero recruiting me. I know this because Viero recruited me Razz

Also:

Spont wrote:Fucking Q.
I thought killing people should usually...shut them the fuck up. God fucking dammit. Who could have seen this coming?

This made me snicker. To explain my post-mortem accusations, I came up with this strategy to send my most trusted allies a PM called "Open Upon My Death" and filled it with, well, the accusations and thoughts I had. I'd out-box edit this whenever I came to a new conclusion or things changed. The last edit I made was around the beginning of the fourth nightphase. Snake decided he'd post it instead of my allies so, as he said, he could censor it. What he took out: I had a sentence that I didn't edit out in time from Day 3 talking about how either Raya, smashbro, or Surge was probably the god-role. Me and Suicide had a discussion about this.

And damn. Despite my best efforts I was only targeted for death twice, once of which killed me.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Q's wall also apparently had a line where Q was urging everyone to kill me that day phase but Snake edited it out.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Yes, it did. I mentioned that you were "Joe" and that I was keeping you alive to try to influence your kill towards mafia suspects, but now that I was dead you should be the first to die since the town wouldn't have a hold on your kill anymore, so the order of targets should be you, Spont/Ansem, Spont/Ansem (the other one), and then DarkFalco, DarkFalco being the first one to be scanned.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Also guys, the lack of votes for me to win was really disheartening. (That one vote is mine >:\)

Especially considering I played every side of this game (Minus the cult, I just face raped them with the mafia)

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:35 pm

I won't lie, I voted for hudsonboy.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

SurgePox wrote:I won't lie, I voted for hudsonboy.

I did too.

I really didn't care who won.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 pm

.....Okay, I did too...

Hodsonboy, you should have won it! Razz

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Actually not a bad ending there snake - tbh I wasn't expecting as cinematic an end as that after your other Phasechange posts. Not saying they were bad, just saying they weren't as epic as teh previous games, but last game's writing was hard to beat =/

It ended up being a pretty good game - Townies won and lulz were had - can't ask for much more.

My biggest complaint was the Hudsonboy Role's powers to post the Wiki - It was GREAT as a tool to take down the Godfather, but allowing him to have it after the Takedown was a touch gamebreaking - he used it to continue taking down his enemies (I never really paid attention so I can only name Vie as a target offhand), and mostly succeeded because everyone assumed the Wiki was being posted by a Pro-Townie role, or Snake himself.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 am

hudsonboy111 wrote:
Spont wrote:'Sup.

Fuck yes I finally got to be a mafia.
By the way, apparently I'm even the don. Not that it means anything.

EDIT: Shit, nevermind. I'm just "the leader of newfags", not the don.
fuck you. aside from that, kickass game!
Hey hey, not my description. Snake's.
And that reminds me, the role PM's were pretty amusing. Why haven't they been posted.

Starting now.

Role: Hudsonboy
Affiliation: Mafia

You are much stronger than anyone could imagine. You are much more powerful than anything.

These Pathetic simpletons. They think they can mess with the great Hudsonboy, Leader of all Newfags everywhere.

Your job is to take control of the Mafia. Take the place of your wonderful horrible king, secretly. To help you are three things.

Deception - There is a Wikipedia page for the Mafia Game. Tell me what to say, and I can edit it to your will. Obviously I have to do it or people will know its you

Manipulation - You can change someones vote secretly

Creation - You can have me create a one day poll for the Thread. What this poll says is completely up to you.
You can do this once in the game.

Use these powers secretly and get exactly where you want to be. The head of the line!

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 am

Role PM wrote:Role: SurgePox
Affiliation: Town

You may not be very important in the Country Avalanchia, but Dammit, things aren't going right, and you have a PhD in Kicking ass.

You also apparently have PhD in Medical training, but what good is an education?

A lot of fucking good. That's what. Every night, you choose one person to protect. You can not let this country
fall to pieces.

There's mine, for what it's worth. TBH, I think everyone who has one of these should post it so we have them on record since Snake said he lost the original copies.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 am

Role PM wrote:Role: Warchamp7
Affiliation: Unknown

Top of the pyramid. With his sigs and smooth ways, Warchamp can be wherever he wants. Whoever he wants. If you wanted, you could be whatever you want to be. And that, unsurprisingly, is what you want to do.

Give me a name, any name, and you can choose their team. You have no love bonds between them, so don't worry about the fool dieing or some shit.

So give me a name, any name.
Well, there's mine.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 am

I like it :>

Role: SnakeInABox
Affiliation: 3rd Party.

Well, what would this game be if I didn't give myself a cool role. You are SnakeInABox. Long have you been confused with what you truly are. Some call you a pain, some call you a help. But everyone agrees you are this. The Initiation troll. Tell me this Snake, how can someone be both good and evil, at the same time? The answer is quite simple for you. They cant. You don't fight for anyone but yourself. Some call you a lone Vigilante, some call you a cold blooded killer. You like to call yourself a Serial Killer. Every night you may kill a person of your choosing.

Also, there is a catch. Being the person you are, you cant help but leave clues to your identity. You
MUST hint at your role at least once, preferably as much as you can without it being obvious.
Remember, this is Sneaky. You do not have to make it obvious.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 am

Role: Fedaykin
Affiliation: Survivor

When the chips are down and it looks like everyone is going to slowly drown in their own blood, This Ex-Mafia Member does the only logical thing he thinks he can do. He holds his breath and survives.

That is your goal. Having the luck you have had in the past, Heres to hoping you don't fuck up.

Luckily, having once been in the Mafia, The Mafia men know who you are and hopefully, know not to fuck with you. So nightkills Should not be a problem.

But that Damned lynch....

bam!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 am

SnakeInABox wrote:Role: Quataem

You have a wonderful gift, Q. You know how to build powerful, large words of text. And in those words, are sentences. And sometimes, in those sentences, are important things for people to know.

Sometimes.

With your distracting Text walls and persuasive powers, three times this game you can end the day OR night phase early. Have fun!

Thar you go! Ironically enough, I never posted anything absurdly long, but that's because I never had anything huge to add to the debate, ever.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 am

Man, you guys all had really long ones. o_O I really liked mine, though. Snake is such a freaking pimp.

Role: Dark Falco

Oh, the sweet smell of Blood. It smells so sweet. And blood like. Which is pretty obvious, considering it's blood, and shit. Or is it? I dunno. Point is, you like to kill..... For justice.

You are this games VIGILANTE!!!! Yay! You can choose a night kill any time you want. If you think someone is guilty, kill them. Because bitch, you can.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Yea, these posts depend on what mood I was in. Sometimes they are serious and to the point, but most the time I just did it for the lulz,

I have maybe 5 or 6 of you guyses roles saved in my save box, because it took so long for you to recieve them. But everything else is gone.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Role: Raya

You may be a backstabbing bitch sometimes, but damn it, Times have changed! You are Prime Minister. You have to set some sort of example. Lord knows your leader, gotta love him, refuses to. So it is time to use all that knowledge you have up in that British brain of yours. You have two unique powers. First off, because this Moderator decided to be a bit unoriginal for a role, You are the Coroner. Every night you scan a dead body, and you learn a bit about them. Secondly, you have the power of Tea. Once in this game may you call "TEA TIME!!!" When you do, all actions for that day and night do not happen.
Use these powers wisely. You may be the only brains this country has left

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down