7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Re: MafiaInABox Game 7 - THE GREAT AVALANCHIAN WAR

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

Day Phase has ENDED!

In the alleys of TownInABox lies a small cardboard box. And inside that box, sits our Narrator. For those of you too stupid to put two and two together, the Narrator is me. SnakeInABox. And as I sit, typing this message, a knock comes on my door box.

"That better be the Fucking pizza man with that extra large Pizza box I ordered...."

I stepped out to find the entire town waiting for me, Pitch forks and Torches in hand. Minby stepped to the front of the group and shouted, in my face, "You sick and twisted Mother Fucker! We all know you murdered Sah! We all know you are behind this! Prepare to die...."

Before I could reply, everyone pulled out large guns and fired at me. A stray bullet missed its target and hit Hudsonboy in between the eyes, killing him instantly. Luckily, no one cares about that fuck anyway. After about 7 and a half minutes of filling me with lead, the bloodshed died down and everyone was quiet. Slowly, SnakeInABox rose back off of the ground and looked at the crowd.

"You guys are so Fucking stupid. I didn't kill Sah. Go to fucking bed."

And with those Intelligent, Sexy words, The 1st Night Phase had started.

Hudsonboy was killed. He wasn't even playing

NIGHT HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END AS SOON AS ALL ACTIONS ARE TURNED IN!!!

Please Remember that the last action DOES NOT get performed. So hurry the Fuck up! Also, please remind me of your power, when you give me your action.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

ok, new theorie....Siab is really just the narrator and we wasted our first dayphase.

still, awesome way to deal with it, and showing your hatred for Hudson Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 pm

It's night phase, av.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Night posting to say 'Derp'

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 am

The Night Phase is now over.

"You don't know me, and I know you never will.... I know who you are... what you do... and If you want to get out of this, you do me a little favor."

"Fuck you."

Smashbro was on his way home from the attempted murder of the narrator. He knew it wouldn't work, so he wondered to himself why he even bothered to go. As he crossed the bridge into SmashTown, a dark figure stood at the end of the bridge. It slowly pointed a gun at Smash, and smiled. The moonlight glistened off of his pearl white teeth. He pointed it in Smashes direction, and shot.

The killer frowned and started to growl. He turned and left silently. Smash wondered to himself what just happened, why The killer didn't take him out. Why the killer looked like he wanted to.

He turned around to find Weldar behind him, Knife in hand, face down dead.

Weldar was killed. He was Mafian.

Td got up the next morning feeling light as a feather, and chipper than... a wood chipper or something, I dunno. He went out on the front lawn to get the paper. He saw the front page -MAFIAN FOUND DEAD- He opened it up for details and a small burnt object fell out. The back half of the paper was singed, and what looked like an ear lay at his feet. Upon further inspection, he found that his friend Minby lay scattered about the yard in several, crispy peices.

Minby was killed. He was ________

Someone recruited.

Someone has a lot to say.

Someone refuses to talk.

Someone will not give up.

Someone Shit their pants.

Someone died.

Someone is going to die.

Day phase will end Monday at 1 PM Eastern central U.S. time.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 am

Oh sh--. Sweet, a mafian down.

Okay, two night kills. One of them mafian, so the mafia had to have taken out Minby.

This is my first time playing this. What kind of knowledge do we have on classes that have killing night actions?

Also, we don't know what Minby's role was; do we just not learn the role if it was a mafia kill, or is there some other effect going on?

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Whoohoo, a mafian down already! Very Happy

Omicron Austin wrote:

This is my first time playing this. What kind of knowledge do we have on classes that have killing night actions?

Normally only the mafia can kill at night, so if there's an extra death is usually one of the following:

1- Serial killer
2- Vigilante
3- Someone with a one shot ability
4- A second mafia

From the sound of the fluff, the person who killed Weldar wanted to kill Smash instead. So why was Weldar targeted instead? Was it just a good story, or is there something behind it? Snake said that lots of abilities messed up the night phase and made it crazy. I'm willing to bet someone with a killing ability went to kill Smash, and it was either deflected onto Weldar or Weldar had the ability to draw other abilities to him. I think it's the former. It seems strange that a mafian would have the lightning rod ability.

If I'm right, that means whoever deflected the ability now knows the identity of whoever killed Weldar.

SnakeInABox wrote:
Someone is going to die.

Please tell me I'm not the only person worried about this. Maybe Snake is just being Captain Obvious. Maybe it's just a lyncher with a vendetta. The paranoiac in me is thinking someone has the ability to mark someone for death at some future time.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 pm

I know I shouldn't,but I draw huge satisfaction from the fact,that Weldar died Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I have a feeling that Snake is taking a leaf out of Q's book and not exactly telling us Every part of out role.

any way Either we got extremely lucky for a Day/Night 1 Mafian death.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

So yeah, first mafian down, way to go, but we also lost Minby. I'm willing to bet the other one of these two also caused Sahrimnir's death.
This is no vigilante, and if he is, not a very smart one because having random shots at the dark as a vigilante is generally not a very good strategy. I'm betting it's a serial killer. The story text for the first one did give me a bit of a vigilante vibe, but it could be anything.

I'm sorry for not being able to post anything really productive now, but I'll try to look through some posts.

Also...
Someone recruited.
I'd so like to think this is the masons, but knowing Snake, it's going to be a cult. Does the Avalanchia thread have anything that'd fit one of them?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm

the church of Avalanche would befit the masons? or the cult depending how badly they want to send their god back to heaven Suspect

So yeah, first mafian died. Weldar was pretty much the big dick last game so frankly; EAT THAT! now lets hope the one responsible is on our side. As for who to vote for....Im not going DRTJR and condem Raya all game. But there are so little suspects its driving me mad.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm

propaganda, camilla, amirite?

ok, so 1 mafian is dead, 1 townie is dead. I'm thinking a serial killer, a vigilante is more...vigilante like.
Boy, i sure lack real info do i?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm

I would guess the Role Of our Killer is the DRTJR role because of the similarities of the Mafia Game 2 Finally.
although the good of this Speculation is little although Weldar tried to kill Smashbro, though it's Possibly just Fluff.
even though according to snake(in the whatever thread) before the redirections and blocks four of us would have bit the dust. so more malicious forces are at work then meets the eye.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm

My question is, Why am I the one that finds minby? Was that just flavor text? I mean, Smash was getting shot at, but had a mafian killed instead. But... wait a second. In some mafia games, there are bodyguards. They can take a bullet for someone, or kill the person who is attacking the person they are protecting. (At least, in the rules I'm thinking of) What if, a bodyguard protected smash last night, and when the mafians tried to kill smash, the BG killed the attacker instead?

Also, minby was third party, but not cult/mason/whatever, because it would say that. Is that right, or am I way off the mark?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 pm

considering the victim seems to have been chopped in tiny pieces, then burned (or the other way around), I think its safe to say the mafia has a power that covers up the allignment of the victim.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:I'm betting it's a serial killer. The story text for the first one did give me a bit of a vigilante vibe, but it could be anything.

It has to be a serial killer. If they were trying to kill smashbro and instead killed a mafian I doubt it was someone with the intent of helping the town.

Raya wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
Someone is going to die.

Please tell me I'm not the only person worried about this. Maybe Snake is just being Captain Obvious. Maybe it's just a lyncher with a vendetta. The paranoiac in me is thinking someone has the ability to mark someone for death at some future time.

I was thinking the same thing. It worries me as well. :\

Edit:

td260 wrote:In some mafia games, there are bodyguards. They can take a bullet for someone, or kill the person who is attacking the person they are protecting. (At least, in the rules I'm thinking of) What if, a bodyguard protected smash last night, and when the mafians tried to kill smash, the BG killed the attacker instead?

That's actually kind of an interesting thought. Also amusing because it would mean the mafians killed one of their own.

But if that's the case, it would mean our killer or third party has the ability to cover up roles and if it's a single person, that seems kind of powerful.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

King Avalanche wrote:considering the victim seems to have been chopped in tiny pieces, then burned (or the other way around), I think its safe to say the mafia has a power that covers up the allignment of the victim.

true. I still want to know about the flavortext VS reason thing.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Fucking called it. See smash and Q I told you people would be more likely to hate me than you guys after that last game.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Weldar wrote:Fucking called it. See smash and Q I told you people would be more likely to hate me than you guys after that last game.

OH SHIT, A GHOST!

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Omicron Austin wrote:
Weldar wrote:Fucking called it. See smash and Q I told you people would be more likely to hate me than you guys after that last game.

OH SHIT, A GHOST!

*insert THRILLER here*

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Ah, I come home from a long day of listening to old people on my birthday, and I'm dead. Oh well, I hope my side can pull through on this. (My role wasn't revealed, and I won't say if I know why or not Razz)

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

We have no leads, clue, nor ideas on day two. what we do have is a confirmed Mafia death, and a death on an unknown Faction(Minby). we do know before the role-blocks/redirection happened 4 people would have died meaning their are four possible factions with a kill ability. so a hypothetical situation is that we have a serial killer, a mob, and two other killing parties. this game is going to be brutal.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Just wanna say, you got what you deserved Weldar....you BASTARD! LOL

Ok, now that I got my joy outta the way from last game who's looking suspiscious?

I'm gonna just throw out a random vote and see what happens.

Vote: Raya Only reason is because we have no leads.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am

http://avalanchia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Avalanchian_War

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 am

Out of the Information we have I am going to Vote:Relmitos for a shot in the dark, and not having posted day one.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top