The Evil League of Evil

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:36 pm

You don't own evil,Snake...I knew this day will come.The destruction of Avalanchia in the last uprising ave me opportunities to create foxholes for our...my agents.We are everywhere.We don't need CityInABox as base,the whole country is our base...

Enjoy the fresh air,as long as you have any left.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:59 pm

*claps* Well written. I knew Snake was an astounding actor, but Fedaykin as well? That almost had me fooled for a minute. However, you lot are always the same. Your schemes may be brilliant, but when they've been pulled before, it gets quite banal putting up with the same tricks.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Miny, while I understand your concern, these men are no longer mine.


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 pm

New anthem



I do not have to answer to you,as you will be dead by tomorrow night anyways.I will enjoy placing your skull next to Snake's in my new trophy chamber.


Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 pm

I look forward to seeing these plans you think so highly of.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Avalanche on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 am

Fedaykin wrote:How dare you,Snake? I knew this was going to happen.You lost your edge,being Prime Minister weakend you.I will not have this,ELoE will go on,despite your failings.

Members of the Evil League of Evil,hear me! I,Fedaykin,second in Command of this organisation,relieve SnakeInAbox from his command.He holds us back.We can do without him.There is a great scheme in motion to fulfill our destiny,the obliteration of Avalanchia! Know this: Evil is going to happen soon,the shadow of doom hangs over this wretched country,cast by us!

EVILDOERS,DARKFRIENDS,ARISE! TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT,MOTHERS WILL MOURN FOR THEIR LOSSES,CHILDREN'S CRIES SHALL BE LEFT UNANSWERED...

And know this,Snake...I'm coming for you!

......and we were just getting along so perfectly. I was about to sign to get DF her own male harem and everything.

also: *adjusts reading glasses*

female supervillain? I have no idea who or what this might be insert laugh. Surely its just a fabrication to frighten our people.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 am

You married one,Avalanche.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Ansem on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:18 am

Fed, thats absurd

Oh Queen Raya, i have those evil Lazers you ordered from switzerland, they're just outside, but you need to sign these forms. Oh Avalanche, you can do that as well, would you mind, i have other stuff to do.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 am

Do I have to get my Hit-Girl gear together? I gave that up a few years back but I'll see if I can fit in to the costume still...

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5868
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

King Avalanche wrote:
Fedaykin wrote:How dare you,Snake? I knew this was going to happen.You lost your edge,being Prime Minister weakend you.I will not have this,ELoE will go on,despite your failings.

Members of the Evil League of Evil,hear me! I,Fedaykin,second in Command of this organisation,relieve SnakeInAbox from his command.He holds us back.We can do without him.There is a great scheme in motion to fulfill our destiny,the obliteration of Avalanchia! Know this: Evil is going to happen soon,the shadow of doom hangs over this wretched country,cast by us!

EVILDOERS,DARKFRIENDS,ARISE! TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT,MOTHERS WILL MOURN FOR THEIR LOSSES,CHILDREN'S CRIES SHALL BE LEFT UNANSWERED...

And know this,Snake...I'm coming for you!

......and we were just getting along so perfectly. I was about to sign to get DF her own male harem and everything.

also: *adjusts reading glasses*

female supervillain? I have no idea who or what this might be insert laugh. Surely its just a fabrication to frighten our people.
actually i think i'm just going to work for queen raya....pays better. plus no getting attacked n such. seems a much better idea in my opinion.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Raya on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am

Ansem wrote:Fed, thats absurd

Oh Queen Raya, i have those evil Lazers you ordered from switzerland, they're just outside, but you need to sign these forms. Oh Avalanche, you can do that as well, would you mind, i have other stuff to do.

Oh, marvellous. If you could put them next to the shark tank I'd appreciate it.

DarkFalco wrote:
actually i think i'm just going to work for queen raya....pays better. plus no getting attacked n such. seems a much better idea in my opinion.

If you're interested, there's a position of handmaiden open if you'd like. There's a distinct lack of feminine influence in the royal court, so I think you'd be a welcome contribution.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Dark,you have the wish to leave ELoE as well?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  DRTJR on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 pm

*Pops out of tank* Which way to Berlin!
*Random villager points toward the mountains*
*Re-enters tank and drives away*

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Ansem on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 pm

oh look fed, no one wants your evil league. Too bad. oh well, i've got an opening for someone to manage the spidermonkey circus, interested?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Raya wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:
actually i think i'm just going to work for queen raya....pays better. plus no getting attacked n such. seems a much better idea in my opinion.

If you're interested, there's a position of handmaiden open if you'd like. There's a distinct lack of feminine influence in the royal court, so I think you'd be a welcome contribution.
evil handmaiden 1st to the queen with her own evil hideout perhaps? Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Raya wrote:
Ansem wrote:Fed, thats absurd

Oh Queen Raya, i have those evil Lazers you ordered from switzerland, they're just outside, but you need to sign these forms. Oh Avalanche, you can do that as well, would you mind, i have other stuff to do.

Oh, marvellous. If you could put them next to the shark tank I'd appreciate it.

DarkFalco wrote:
actually i think i'm just going to work for queen raya....pays better. plus no getting attacked n such. seems a much better idea in my opinion.

If you're interested, there's a position of handmaiden open if you'd like. There's a distinct lack of feminine influence in the royal court, so I think you'd be a welcome contribution.

What am I, chopped liver? =P

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5868
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Camilla, you're always too busy working and enjoying cake to count.

In other news, the ELoE is said to have a new member, who apparently is making headlines around the world for stopping a local superhero and murdering his girlfriend.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  TD260 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm

who later BSOD's due to said girlfriend being dead. O WAIT.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Quaetam on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Quaetam requests that Fedaykin holds off his crazed plan to poison everyone and meet with Avalanchian officials, to arrange at least a temporary peace.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm

LAdies and Gentlemen, the Evil League of Evil supports Fobby.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

*enters* *stands around awkwardly*
You know what this place needs? Refreshments. Refreshments would get people in here.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:32 pm

We have all the evil brownies and Orange Drink one could want.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  TD260 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm

but do they necessairly have to be evil? I'm allergic to evil...
*AH-CHOO*
*sniffle*

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:36 pm

We protect our own.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 pm

I support this supporting.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Evil League of Evil

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:37 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum