Did the Internet go too far?

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Viero wrote:I don't watch it because they mostly give off bias info and lie.
Biased post/Flawed argument.

Viero wrote:

People like those will do nothing but spend their time looking to twist words to make Fox look bad.

He is not "Twisting" words. He is showing what they said and he show what actually happened. And Fox even took it serious because they tried to make it look like he was not kidding.
But then again you are doing what the run-of-the-mill Republican thing and just say no to everything that is not for them or trying to make them look good even though it is plainly obvious.
When I saw it, it looked like he was kidding. At this point the interpretation is in the eyes of the beholder. If anyone else on the forums gives a shit about this, they can decide for themselves.


Viero wrote:
Fun Fact: YouTube uploader calls himself "SocialistLiberal"
What dose that have anything to do with anything? If anything it is a plus since socialist=good. (waits for someone to bash socialist.)
I was pointing out the posters background as it is grounds for basing an argument on why one person says what they say. And don't even get me started on Socialism. Since you said nothing to justify Socialism being "good" I won't press on.

Viero wrote:
Here's an example of editing used to smear Fox. Next.
They are just putting it all in one segemt. That is not the same at completly cutting out parts that would make it look diffrent.
You're right. It's worse. They're cutting out even more and choosing what they want to include in their montage.

Viero wrote:
In actuality, they are reporting what liberal media ignore.

Oh? You mean all the multitude of 100% useless topics? They would do a story on anything if they can get their hands on it. Just because they cover that dose not mean that it is actually news.
When in doubt, discredit the source, and say it's not news. Biased post.


Viero wrote:
Last one, I like how got a video from Fox. Yeah, Palin was a bad choice to be a running mate for '08. Still, she's learning and could still potentially be a candidate for president or vice president. Would I want her in office? Right now, no. Maybe in the future. I like her more now than I did two years ago.


XD! Palin should not be legally allowed to breed with her stupidity. A 9th grader I know has more common sense then she dose. "I can see Russia from Alaska!" SERIOUSLY?! Natural selection should have taken care of her long ago. It is not even fun anymore she is making it so easy.
This is funny to you? How about Obama? You take away his teleprompter and he becomes tongue tied. He even joked about it at his State of the Union address.


Viero wrote:
They were critical of Bush too. Of course, you don't watch them so you
Then please. Link me to some proof of this.
"Do your research on YouTube"? Glenn Beck shows flashbacks in his show that tie in to whatever his rant is about, and sometimes it'll pertain to Bush. As for finding a vid of this. Shit is hard, and navigating the Fox search is not that good. I'll try later, I have to get going. If it tickles your fancy, I'll say you get me on that one. One.
Viero wrote:
but you can't deny that this is ever present with liberal media to make conservatives and Republicans look bad. Is there a double standard here?
No. There is not a double standard. They call out(the news station I watch) When they lie or say something stupid like "I think these civil rights leaders are nothing more then racist."
And in case you forgot all the Birthers saying Obama is not a U.S. citizen even though they showed his birth certificate in black and white.
Actually, I recall Bill O'Reilly proving on his show that Obama was a citizen. Here. Not O'Reilly's show, but he's a source.
Viero wrote:
OMG, TheTJ, Thank you for mentioning journal-lists! One of the guys on that list was Obama's pastor, Jeremiah Wright, who preached controversial teachings of the Black Value System to Barack Obama. This system developed by the congregation preaches, "Commitment to the black community, commitment to the black family, adherence to the black work ethic. It goes on, pledge, you know, acquired skills available to the black community, strengthening and supporting black institutions, pledging allegiance to all black leadership who have embraced the black value system, personal commitment to the embracement of the black value system."
OK I do not remember the full thing about this guy. But I see what you are saying about him. and yes I would have liked for them to interview him. But I a sure you Fox already did something like this to help a republican win.
Then show me proof. I'm glad that you were at least able to at least acknowledge this.

"Viero"

yet Mitt Romney received flack for being Mormon.


What happened with this?
He lost the Republican nominee to McCain.



Edit: What about Arizona, Viero? Just leave your thoughts and I'll get to them later.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 pm

I never said that nor did I implied it in anyway. I said nothing about or nothing related to liberal media.

And I said all the multitude of 100% useless topics. Not all the 100% useless topics.

When ever I see the liberal make Fox look bad is because they said something really stupid or just down right wrong on multiple levels.

Now while I don't watch Fox I am not sure if they try to do the same. But with the stuff with Obama during the election. That is all they were doing was bashing the guy for multiple things that just come out of no where.

OK

Meh

Raya already covered that for me so I guess I will leave it at that.

Yes. To show what they said.

Already commented on this.

I laugh my ass off. She needs to go back to Jr. High.

"Do your research on YouTube"?

Well played.

I guess I missed that. My bad.

Sorry if this whole debate thing annoyed you. If not I will be more then happy to continue(Love debates) but I am just reallllllly tired now.

And with that whole if a cop thinks you are illegal and you don't have your papers you are being deported even if you are a citizen thing.


Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Wow... you just... glossed over my whole point.

Look, I'm going to break it down:

Smashbro said "In actuality, they (Fox News) are reporting what liberal media ignores."

You followed with "Oh? You mean all the multitude of 100% useless topics? They would do a story on anything if they can get their hands on it. Just because they cover that dose not mean that it is actually news."

Thus implying that the stories liberal media ignores is 100% useless topics. When I pointed out not all of them should be ignored you basically said, yeah, but other stuff Fox reports on is dumb.

Liberal media needs conservative media to keep it in check, just like liberal politicians should have conservative politicians. And Vice Versa on both. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it doesn't have it's place.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am

Viero wrote:I never said that nor did I implied it in anyway. I said nothing about or nothing related to liberal media.
Say what? I don't know what you're referring to here, or to most of your other... comments, for that matter. If you are referring to what I first quote, I merely quoted exactly what you wrote verbatim.

Viero wrote:And I said all the multitude of 100% useless topics. Not all the 100% useless topics.
What's the difference in meaning with the inclusion of "multitude"? So you're trying to save face and say that actually not all reports from Fox are stupid (figures after the Black Panther thing got brought up), but most instead?

Viero wrote:When ever I see the liberal make Fox look bad is because they said something really stupid or just down right wrong on multiple levels.
I see this go the other way as well. Some call them "Pinheads."

Viero wrote:OK
?

Viero wrote:Meh
??

Viero wrote:Raya already covered that for me so I guess I will leave it at that.
Would you like to try and use your own words for once? Though I know what she said, I don't even know what point this is addressed to.

Viero wrote:Yes. To show what they said.
???

Viero wrote:Already commented on this.
On what?

Viero wrote:I laugh my ass off. She needs to go back to Jr. High.
I'm not laughing. Quite frankly, I'm a little concerned about you as well.

Viero wrote:Sorry if this whole debate thing annoyed you. If not I will be more then happy to continue(Love debates) but I am just reallllllly tired now.
This is a debate? You've been singing the tune of "Fox tells lies and not news," yet I've been coming out with evidence of where that refutes your "argument". I haven't seen anything from you that holds any water. You're skirting the main points, ignoring TheTJ, and resort to bashing Palin. Congrats, is all that you know just from SNL with Tina Fey during the '08 election (Which I thought was funny, btw)? I'm not even sure if you now think you know what you're talking about.

Tell me, if you think you're right about everything, what is it you watch?

Viero wrote:And with that whole if a cop thinks you are illegal and you don't have your papers you are being deported even if you are a citizen thing.
Ooohhh, you mean the immigration law. The immigration law that ACTUALLY enforces the law set in our constitution. The bill is written the way the constitution is. Haven't I said my share about this law before? About how Phoenix is the 2nd most kidnap capital of the world, or how drug lords and crime are coming into our country because the administration refuses to do anything about the border... If people want to immigrate into America or be a seasonal worker, fine. They should do it the LEGAL way.

The bill aims to deport who are in this country ILLEGALLY. Not citizens like you or me. Say you get pulled over by a cop for speeding (they have no right to pull you over or stop you for no reason. If they are found doing so, they get prosecuted). What's the first thing you hand them? Your driver's license. Who in the right mind would leave home without it, or for a legal immigrant, identification that proves they are in the country legally. Say you don't have it though, you tell them your name, age, residence, eye color, weight, and they check the info to see if it matches. I know this first hand for being out past curfew and being stopped by a police car. We were walking, a couple of us were drunk, though I was not, lucky me. If it doesn't then you get taken to the station and are detained til they get the info that proves you legal, or you're deported.


_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 am

Guys guys guys guys guys.

Shut the Fuck up please. Go make a Political Debate thread or some shit, I don't wanna hear about how stupid Obama or Mccain is when I am here to talk about how great it is a little girl is getting bullied.

My Mother is MADLY in love with Obama. My Father HATES him. I hear this shit EVERY day.

So Shut the Fuck up. Make a new thread. I don't care, its just annoying.


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 am

Snake, we once had a Politics Thread. pure_awesome made it around the same time the election running was going on. Debates never really picked up, and talk fell flat, so he renamed that thread. That thread is now called The Whatever Thread.



...



Twisted Evil

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 am

I don't care. This thread has fallen off topic. Very off topic.

Come on dude, just take it somewhere else.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Raya on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 am

smashbro wrote:
@Raya) Can you give me a link of said article? Preferable from the Fox website.[/color]

Tried to find it on the Fox website but couldn't dig it up. Whether it's because the search function is utterly shit or it's not on there, who knows.



Terrorists are America's new boogeymen. The right hates the idea of national health care. So why not combine the two? NHS WILL BRING TERRORISM TO AMERICA. Throw in a few nice bits of racism and you're all set. There's so much ignorance (and a bad haircut) in this it makes me despair.

Also I'm loving how this topic went from a whining camwhore to politics Razz

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4557
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 am

Raya wrote:
smashbro wrote:
@Raya) Can you give me a link of said article? Preferable from the Fox website.[/color]


Terrorists are America's new boogeymen. The right hates the idea of national health care. So why not combine the two? NHS WILL BRING TERRORISM TO AMERICA. Throw in a few nice bits of racism and you're all set. There's so much ignorance (and a bad haircut) in this it makes me despair.

Also I'm loving how this topic went from a whining camwhore to politics Razz

there isn't a lot of overlap between those 2 if you think about it......

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 am

I may not have understood everything in the clip Raya posted,but I feel angry about that white haired guy.Goddamnit,I'm used to work with people from other nations.We have a lot of doctors and nurses from India and the Philippines.,from Eastern Europe and even from Iran.We would not have enough medical personel left,if we would be suspicious of them being terrorists.Those people are committed to treat patients,make their lifes better or just save their lives.

I'm sorry,if that doesn't make any sense to you,I have to sort my thoughts out and try again later.(I'm still a bit ill)

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 am

I think you guys are being hyper-critical of this. The discussion seems to have been sparked by an actual terrorist attack by doctors. They were simply asking how the terrorist got through the system. The caption on the bottom is too much, but the conversation seems to be pretty mild. They never said "NATIONAL HEALTH CARE MAKES TERRORISTS". They said that given the large number of doctors that would be needed from muslim communities, and that given the much more anonymous nature of NHC (Compared to private practices or family doctors) it's not inconceivable that some terrorists might come that way. And that all other points about NHC aside this is something to think about.

So... where did they say anything bad?

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 am

TheTJ wrote:Wow... you just... glossed over my whole point.

Look, I'm going to break it down:

Smashbro said "In actuality, they (Fox News) are reporting what liberal media ignores."

You followed with "Oh? You mean all the multitude of 100% useless topics? They would do a story on anything if they can get their hands on it. Just because they cover that dose not mean that it is actually news."

Thus implying that the stories liberal media ignores is 100% useless topics. When I pointed out not all of them should be ignored you basically said, yeah, but other stuff Fox reports on is dumb.

Liberal media needs conservative media to keep it in check, just like liberal politicians should have conservative politicians. And Vice Versa on both. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it doesn't have it's place.

No I did not. You are making something out of a post that has nothing to do with liberals. I never said anything Nor did I implied anything about liberals in that post. Simple as that.

@Smash. First 3 things were directed at TJ

The rest I said went in order of your post. Was to tired last night to bother putting quote boxes.

Would you like to try and use your own words for once? Though I know what she said, I don't even know what point this is addressed to.
Addressed to how good socialism is.

Again it goes in order of the post.

I'm not laughing. Quite frankly, I'm a little concerned about you as well.
Oh? So now we are getting into personal insults now? You say that when you are the one who wants some one who refers to herself as "A pitbull with lipstick." and a IQ lower then 60. But if she dose get in. Which won't be a shock considering how people are blind to how fucking moronic she is and will always be. I am going to laugh my ass off when the U.S. gets even more fucked then it was with Bush when I am in Canada.

You're skirting the main points, ignoring TheTJ, and resort to bashing Palin.
What main points are you talking about.
No I did not. I answered him in the same post.
Bashing Palin AND the people who want her as VP or President with this post. Also don't forget Al Gore and TWO years of Bush to help make it SO much more easy to laugh at people who want Palin. I also know damn well what I am talking about it. You just don't understand it and refuse anything that I give you no matter how easy it is to see it. So are you going to do the same thing and come up with a excuse for Rayas video and try and make fox look good?

And this is what I am talking about. TJ how can you not see that they are plainly not for national health care? They bash it so damn much since it ever came in and yes. They also did in fact say it leads to terrorism. Multiple times when it was being voted on.

Ooohhh, you mean the immigration law. The immigration law that ACTUALLY enforces the law set in our constitution. The bill is written the way the constitution is. Haven't I said my share about this law before? About how Phoenix is the 2nd most kidnap capital of the world, or how drug lords and crime are coming into our country because the administration refuses to do anything about the border... If people want to immigrate into America or be a seasonal worker, fine. They should do it the LEGAL way.
This right here shows that you don't pay any attention or else you would know that it is more then the drivers license and they won't look you up if you don't have it and they will just deport you. Even if they do it the legal way they can still be deported because of this law.

The bill aims to deport who are in this country ILLEGALLY
Just because it is aimed at it means shit. Any corrupted cop can get past this and deport or at least make it harder for Legal Immigrants.


Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 am

Did I say they weren't against national healthcare? No. I said that they weren't saying that national health care breeds terrorism. The closest I heard them say was that terrorist could be a bigger threat and harder to detect. They're saying that terrorist could slip through though the NHC. The same is also true for poor airline security. Does that mean Airport securtiy breeds terrorism? No. They may be against it, but I've never heard anyone claim that NHC will CREATE terrorists. I seriously doubt I ever will.

Also, Viero, for the love of God pull back on the Palin bashing. Look, name ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT who got one quater of the ridcule of either Bush or Palin. You can't because there is none. And really there is no reason as far as I can tell. I mean, no one on Fox news ever says "Look at this guy, what a f***ing waste of space. It's a wonder he got his clothes on." Just stop the slander. That goes for Fox too. You've yet to back up a single claim very conclusively and just seem to be spouting hate speak against republicans.

Just.... Stop.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 am

phew, thank god Im dutch.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 am

King Avalanche wrote:phew, thank god Im dutch.

Yeah, no kidding.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

Viero wrote:
Ooohhh, you mean the immigration law. The immigration law that ACTUALLY enforces the law set in our constitution. The bill is written the way the constitution is. Haven't I said my share about this law before? About how Phoenix is the 2nd most kidnap capital of the world, or how drug lords and crime are coming into our country because the administration refuses to do anything about the border... If people want to immigrate into America or be a seasonal worker, fine. They should do it the LEGAL way.
This right here shows that you don't pay any attention or else you would know that it is more then the drivers license and they won't look you up if you don't have it and they will just deport you. Even if they do it the legal way they can still be deported because of this law.

The bill aims to deport who are in this country ILLEGALLY
Just because it is aimed at it means shit. Any corrupted cop can get past this and deport or at least make it harder for Legal Immigrants.

I will address this. The Arizona Immigration law is literally word for word on the national Law. Arizona had about 60% of it's murders, thefts, and kidnapings are by illegals. It is the #1 in the nation in drug related Violence, and Home invasions. the make it clear they where drowning in their own blood. they needed to do this. and for what it does if hypothetically Mentok was in Arizona illegally and they wanted to check his Immigration papers during a routine traffic stop. I.C.E. would show up and then deport him.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 pm

TheTJ wrote:
Also, Viero, for the love of God pull back on the Palin bashing. Look, name ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT who got one quater of the ridcule of either Bush or Palin.

Hi, this is my friend Obama. Obama, say Hi.

"Hi"


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm sorry, I must have missed when everyone, literally EVERYONE was making jokes about Obama.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
TheTJ wrote:
Also, Viero, for the love of God pull back on the Palin bashing. Look, name ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT who got one quater of the ridcule of either Bush or Palin.

Hi, this is my friend Obama. Obama, say Hi.

"Hi"


Don't forget Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Actually, Bill Clinton is awesome. I haven't heard anything bad about him literally in years. (With the exception of TD's Favorite joke. "What's the Fluid capacity of Monica Lewinski's mouth? One US Leader(Litre))

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Holy shit, that was funny.

I am totally using that everywhere now.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  .. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I am not going to read all 10 pages. I'm just going to reply to the OP.

Duh. 4Chan should fucking be destroyed. It is the hell of the internet. I hate the place. The only good thing that comes out of it is some of the memes. That is all, the rest is fucking shit.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Weldar on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey stop going of topic in the politics thread...... oh wait.

Eh I don't have too much problem with 4chan, let all the crap gather in once big pool and then just avoid it. As for the topic in the OP though, I dunno like most of us had been saying they did alright this time. That bitch really needed to learn a lesson somehow.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 pm

4chan gave the internet some of its best Memes. And for that, I salute it.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  .. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:49 pm

I could care less about the girl. She shouldn't be on the internet anyways.

I just hate 4chan. Cool

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did the Internet go too far?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:51 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum