Post  Xiaping on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:25 am

WATCHA! POST YOUR TOP 10 VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME HERE!!!!!!!!!←↑→←↑→

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Video Games

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

1) Pokemon series (I have spended more houres then I'd like to admit in this, and I know that, no matter how much I'll try to stop it, I'll HAVE to buy B&W)
2) Mario Galaxy 2(just released, but better then any mario game I've played so far. the cloud suit and yoshi in particular make for incredibly fun gameplay)
3) Super Smash Brothers Brawl (get this one out with mates who actually know how to hold a controller and the party is on. can get overly competetive though)
4) Bioshock (one of my biggest regrets is I never finished it, but the atmosphere was amazing. Plasmids are kick-ass)
5) Metroid Trilogy (need I say more?)
6) Okami (beautifull paint-like graphics, and fun mechanics. another game I regret not beating)
7) No More Heroes (in my opinion, better then the sequel. The bosses and the characters are genuinly funny and insane)
Cool Zelda, TP (amazingly atmospheric dungeons, fun weapons, clever bosses and the only Zelda I have actually beaten.)
9) Orange Box (kinda cheating, so I put it lower on the list. TF2 and Portal are both amazing, but I have yet to play half-life)
10) Fire Emblem (if I had to pick a favorite its probably radiant dawn, for how well it follows up path of radiance. Every game in this series has amazing replayability though)

honorable mentions: DMC4, God of War, Mass Effect, Fable, Fallout, Bully, Prince of Persia series, Soul Calibur 3, Tekken 2, Mario Kart, Silent Hill Shattered Memories.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am

10. Super Smash bros. brawl

9. Final fantasy 7

8. Zelda WW

7. Star fox 64

6. Fable

5. Super Mario World

4. Final fantasy 6

3. Legend of Zelda Minish cap

2. Chrono Trigger

1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Honorable mentions:
Soul Caliber 3, Star fox, Final Fantasy 1 -5, Kirby series, Fire emblem series, the rest of the Canon Legend of Zelda games, and Super Mario Bros.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiaping on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

10. Super Mario Kart (It's always fun to bring the Super Nintendo over to Snake's house and kick his ass at racing, while he kicks mine at battle)
9. Animal Crossing Trilogy (Need I say more?)
8.Super Mario World (Easily my favorite Mario platformer)
7. Fable 2 (Everything I loved about the first game was brought back and multiplied by a hundred)
6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nothing to say)
5. Pokemon Soul Silver (MY FAVORITE POKEMON GAME, and that's coming from someone that grew up playing Blue)
4. Super Mario Galaxy (There are no words to describe this awesomeness)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I once played this game almost non stop for two weeks, just amazed by this masterpiece. It was one of my first Wii games)
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (My favorite Gamecube game, by FAR)
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask (Video games at their best)

honorable mentions: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Dr. Mario, Link's Awakening, Mario 3, Mario 2, Mario 64, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons, Any Metroid, Banjo Tooie, Knights of The Old Republic, Fable, Halo 2/3

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 am

1) Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
- Pokemon R/B was a classic and its sequel, G/S, managed to blow it out the water. It added so many elements that revolutionised the series; genders, breeding, hold items, different Pokeballs, full colour, a massive world...compared to the games of today it seems very tame, but at the time it was mind blowing. Although the remake could never fully capture the magic of the original, it just pips in through the sheer power of nostalgia. It's more than just a journey to become a master; it's a journey through your youth.

2) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness
- An adult Pokemon game? Who knew. Sadly overlooked, the Mystery Dungeon series is amazing. It has the best plot and music of the entire franchise. The second game especially seems like they took someone's epic D&D campaign and turned it into a game. Insane gods, betrayal, conspiracies and character death are everywhere (and let's not forget at one point you are honestly given the option to commit suicide). And admit it, you cried like a little girl at the end. I don't want to say goodbye...

3) Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
- Although over 20 years old, the original Monkey Island game is still utterly hilarious. You can complete it endless times and still laugh at all the jokes. It also changed the face of adventure games forever. The sequel took a lot darker turn, but there's still plenty of humour in there. Not to mention its massive length and an ending fans are still arguing about today.

4) Breath of Fire 3
- Breath of Fire is a brilliant series of RPGs (we shan't speak of the fifth one), and the third is the greatest of the lot. We see the damage the heroes of the first two games have done to the world and the goddess Myria's misguided attempt to save it. As you learn about the truth about the dreadful things that have happened you not only have to save the world, but also avenge your entire race. The dragon system is the best of all the games, there are some truly heartbreaking moments, and the final boss you genuinely want to kill because of what she's done.

5) Tetris
- Do I really need to explain this one?

6) The World Ends With You
- A surprisingly good game. The soundtrack is utterly amazing, the best I've heard from any game, and the art style capture perfectly the entire culture of the district and its lifestyle. A unique setting, even if the plot goes very strange. It's not just a game, it's an experience.

7) The Dig
- Another unloved gem. The first adventure game to come on a CDROM, The Dig is haunting. Unlike other adventure games there's not a lot of people to talk to, so the game focuses on uncovering the mysteries of the strange planet you're now trapped on. Are the ghosts of the aliens trying to help you or use you? As you begin to realise the terrible disaster that turned this advanced world into empty ruins your fellow astronauts begin to go mad or drift away. Will you ever manage to make it home?

8) Dance Dance Revolution
- One of the greatest arcade games ever. A lot of fun, suitable for all levels and gets you up and moving. Plus you seriously don't care if you look stupid. What's not to love?

9) Goldeneye 64
- A decent FPS on its own, it's the multiplayer where this game really shines. With loads of levels, characters and different weapons this game is fantastic for playing with friends. And really, isn't that what games are all about?

10) Contact
An odd little game, this. Very short but sweet. Seems a peculiar little RPG that acknowledges the player as an actual entity. As you play you realise that the Contact isn't about the main character and the professor, but rather you and the game world. And that final letter at the end, holy shit...

Honourable mention: Lost in Blue 2, Jurassic Park: Lost World arcade game, Civilization series.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiaping on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 am

interesting...

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am

10. Digimon Card Battle (best card game ever!)

9. Super mario RPG (Takes the awesomeness that is mario and adds one of my favorite game styles. RPG.)

8.Super Smash Bros Brawl (Obvious)

7. Jade Cacoon 2 (Again a very Unique game and very fun.)

6.Oblivion

5.Dokapon Kingdon (Very unique game and very fun with people. Best party game I ever played.)

4.Digimon World 1(Shit ton of things to do. Lots of diffrent Digimon you can get and very addictive.)

3.Legend of Zelda OoT

2.Super Mario Galaxy 2

1.Legend of Dragoon.(Fantastic story,gameplay,music, development.)

10 worst on list 1 best on list.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am

In no particular order.

Cave Story
Sin & Punishment: Successors of the Earth
Star Fox
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Half Life 2

Honorable mentions:
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns
Pokemon Red
No More Heroes
Metroid Prime
Megaman X

Last edited by Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Half Life 2. HOW COULD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 am

OK, hard to pin them down, but...

1. Final Fantasy VI
This one was a no-brainer. Always has been my favourite, always will.

2. Chrono Trigger
From the interesting concepts of time travel, to the memorable characters, to a beautifully made combat system, this came has it all.

3. Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
I may be a bit biased on this one, but I always liked it more than OoT. Maybe because I played it first, or maybe just because it's better. Either way, this is number 3.

4.Final Fantasy IV
IV is 4, fitting enough. This game was the first I ever played and it'll always have a place on this list. Cecil's transformation from Dark Knight to Paladin was what sealed it for me. No one is beyond redemption I guess, even Golbez switches teams by the end of this. The story's not as intricate as VI and the characters are a bit less complicated, but the feel of the game had an almost niave feel to it (Especially when there are about 12 chracter deaths and only around 3 stay dead).

5. Super Mario RPG
I swear, this game is the reason I like RPGs as much as I do. Funny characters, interesting levels (Booster's Tower and Maze Forest for example) But the best thing about it is the music. The sad piano, the forest theme, the fanfare played when you get a star, all of them are memorable and, well, it's just great.

6. Super Mario World
I couldn't very well not include this, could I? This game is the epitome of platforming. Imaginative enemies, more great music, and a clean feel to it. Great, great, great.

7. Guitar Hero/ Rock Band Games
This one's on the list because of my parents. I like to play games, but it's hard to get them interested at all. Either they're playing Dr. Mario (Where they destroy me) or Tetris (Where I destroy them. They also play Farmville, but that's not a game. Anyway with Guitar Hero and Rockband we can actually play together. It doesn't hurt you can download songs that you like and not be stuck with junk.

8. Dragon's Lair
From the mind of Don Bluth we have the best looking arcade game ever. Back when your choices were between Pac-man, Galaga, or Asteroids, Dragon's Lair came out of nowhere looking fantastic. Interactive video has never worked so well and likely will never do so again. A work of genius.

9. Super Metriod
Another one of those platforming games you can play over and over. Great Music, great atmosphere, great everything.

10. Half Life Series
Let's get into the 21st century for this last one. The half Life series has an excellent physics engine and a compelling plot. I particullarly like the fact that the cut-scenes happen around you.

So, that's my list. Nothing that surprising, but hey, they're still my favourites.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm such a nerd, I have this list already made! Muwahaha! To make the list more interesting, I'll stick games in a series together (or games that just feel like the same game).

It's really hard to make a list like this. Especially the top 5 or so, where they all just kind of blur together and feel like every one of them should be first.

15: Modern Warfare 2 - The campaign was AMAZING. Loved the ending. Online is okay...I guess...lol
14: Vectorman 2 - Another favorite Sega game of mine. A transforming robot made of balls that shot lasers and traveled through space!? FUCK YES.
13: Sonic the Hedgehog Series (1, 2, 3, S&K) - Sonic 2 was my first game ever. 3 was my second, 1 was my third. It started my life, I guess you can say.
12: Megaman (1-6) - Pyew pyew pyew! Megaman still has my favorite 8-bit graphics ever; they're just so crisp and clean and...perfect. I dunno. Also, the games are fun, but whatever. Razz
11: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - The first Zelda game I've ever just buckled down and beaten.
11: Mischief Makers - Not well known, but still one of my all-time favorites.
10: Halo Series - Although it pains me to play Halo now because it's so freaking boring, back when it was now it was awesome. The campaigns of all three games are worth mentioning, because I love the Halo storyline.
9: Super Mario 64 - Duh
8: Bomberman 64: The Second Attack - This game was never really praised, but combined with nostalgia I remember all of the fun I've had with this extremely fondly. It was actually too hard for me as a kid, so I picked it up a year or two ago to finally beat it.
7: Descent Freespace - A PC game. I'm not much of a PC gamer, but of the 3 I owned this one was simply a blast, especially with a joystick. I suggest you download it and buy it (it's over 10 years old, so it's okay to illegally download, right?)
6: Shadow of the Colossus - If you haven't played this yet, get it NOW. I'm already nostalgic about it.
5: Resident Evil 4 - The second most replay value I've ever had out of a single player game.
4: Super Mario World - The most replay value I've ever had out of a single player game, especially including the countless hours I've spent ROM hacking with it.
3: Super Smash Brothers Series - All 3. My combined hourly play with the three games is probably around 800 hours. That's a LOT OF TIME.
2: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Just...amazing. Of course. Majora's Mask is right next to this, but I don't want to bog down my top 10 again.
1: Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 - They would have been places 1 and 2 anyway. Amazing gameplay, music blew me away; it's just the purest form of entertainment I've ever experienced.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

10. Halo
9. Modern Warfare
8. Killzone
7. Halo 2
6. Modern Warfare 2
5. Battlefield Bad Company 2
4. Halo Wars
3. Halo ODST
2. Halo 3
1. Halo Reach (cuz I kno it will be bad ass.)

(joke list people don't flame me)

---

10. Fallout 3
9. Timesplitters Future Perfect
8. Luigi's Mansion
7. A Link To The Past
6. Bioshock 2
5. GoldenEye
4. Oblivion
3. Bioshock
2. Metroid Prime
1. Half Life Series

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiaping on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Anybody else?

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I suppose I can make my 10 most hated list.

10. Dragon quest for the wii. Something mask(good game play but it was SO linear and SO short.)

9.all non mario sport games.(it is a fucking normal sport game.)

8. the new spyro games(easy to know why)

7.Mario education games.(also easy to know why)

6.CoD(yet another bad war game.)

5.Legend of Zelda MM(OK this is mainly because of the 3 day time limit with the long amount of time to do stuff and the difficult level of it.)

4.the new mergaman rpg games.(This is not what megaman is about.)

3. Super mario brothers 2.(1. They copied it from a game called doki doki panic and I REALLY do not like how it plays and the fact that it was a dream.

2. Legend of zelda CDi games(........)

1. Digimon world 4(Holy shit. What have they done to you Digimon!)

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Funny, Viero, I completely disagree with you on 8. Razz HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Alright, let's see. I haven't played many games in my life but:

1 (tied). Ace Attorney Series. Yeah, I know, obvious. My favourite would have to be Trials and Tribulations. First one I played, though, was Apollo Justice. They're all just so clever, the stories are outrageous and hilarious, but at times very touching *cough* Edgeworth *cough* and heart-wrenching. Playing these games, I have laughed, I have cried, I have wanted to throw my DS in frustration...but I can honestly say these (and Pokemon) are some of my favourite games of all time.

1 (tied). Pokemon Series. Honourable mentions to Yellow (the first one I played), Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver. Yes, I like having Pokemon follow me. Pokemon Yellow was the very first game I ever had and I spent so long on it. After it I got Blue, Silver, Crystal...then stopped until about Platinum. It's fun, the story's clever, the game play is as complex as you make it (it can be challenging, or it can be relaxing, depending). The plotlines get more complex in later games (if you compare Platinum to Blue/Red, for instance, the Team Galactic plot has a LOT more in it than the Team Rocket plot) but the earlier ones are still amazing purely for nostalgia. God, I love these games.

3. Spyro the Dragon 1, 2 and 3. After that, imo, they don't exist. I grew up on these games. 2's probably my favourite, despite the backtracking (I had cheat codes Razz ). 3's great for Sgt. Byrd and Sheila and Bentley (Agent 9 was weird, though). I recently played the latest Spyro game and I was appalled - what had they done to Hunter? What is this I don't even! Still, I'll always love the original three.

4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. How could I not? I'm kinda surprised I didn't put this higher. Then again I haven't spent nearly as much time playing it. I'm not that good but I'm getting better. Subspace was surprisingly a lot of fun and it's always good to rock out a free-for-all with items on. Razz

5. Crash Bandicoot (2, 3 and Team Racing) Same as Spyro. Crash 2 was the first game I had on PlayStation. Never got very far in it. Beat Crash 3, though. Team Racing was hours and hours of entertainment and frustration. You kids might have had Mario Kart, I had Crash Team Racing.

6. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Sadly, I'm yet to actually finish it (damn Pokemon/Ace Attorney/Mana Bar got in the way), but my god, I love this game. It's fun and it's clever and playing as Bowser is damn awesome.

7. Raskulls. Obscure Xbox Live arcade game that hasn't even officially been released yet but oh my God, so much fun! There's a single player mode with lots of puzzle challenges and hilarious dialogue, and there's the multiplayer which is always good. It basically is a race game - little like Mario Kart, without the karts...or Mario...with block breaking and item use and general awesomeness.

8. Super Paper Mario. Same as 6, haven't finished it (I didn't have the Wii working for ages) but it's so funny and awesome! I got kinda stuck at one point (another reason I haven't gone back) but my God, gonna have to start up again this weekend...

9. Guitar Hero/Rock Band. I don't own either (well, I have Guitar Hero DS) but my God, I've always wanted to. At least I can play them at the Mana Bar, even if I can't hear the music.

10. Can't decide, so I'll say Super Street Fighter IV. I never grew up with these games and I'm not even that good, but it's so much fun omg. Honourable mention must also go to Professor Layton.

Last edited by queen_camilla on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm

queen_camilla wrote:Funny, Viero, I completely disagree with you on 8. Razz

Out of all the popular games on that list you disagree with me on that one? Lol

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Viero wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Funny, Viero, I completely disagree with you on 8. Razz

Out of all the popular games on that list you disagree with me on that one? Lol

Wait, I just realised that was your most hated list. HERPA DERP. I can't read for shit.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Camilla, you skipped 2. If two games are tied for 1 then there still can be a 2.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Outlaw wrote:Camilla, you skipped 2. If two games are tied for 1 then there still can be a 2.

Really, cause I thought that wasn't the case. Whatever, push Spyro up one and add Professor Layton in at 10. xD

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Technically, if two games are tied for Position 1, then position 2 has not been filled. Even though the number count only goes to ten. So you are right. However to an ordering standard, I would be.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Outlaw wrote:Technically, if two games are tied for Position 1, then position 2 has not been filled. Even though the number count only goes to ten. So you are right. However to an ordering standard, I would be.
Technically, no. If in some instance you decide you like one a bit more, the other takes second by default. It's the same case in sports competitions. You can have two people tie for first place, but then the next runner up gets 3rd by default.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Double post. Four PC games, four Wii games, and 2 Game Cube games made the list.

10. Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)- Great series. The visuals, environments and atmosphere are all amazing. My favorite of the three is the first Prime, but I have trilogy on here cause I like the Wii controls a lot more.

9. Fallout 3 (PC)- Probably the first RPG-like game that I got into. It's not a full-on RPG, but an FPS, but it has the dialogue choices and level up system, which I liked. Character voice overs were well done, but I think that the overall graphics engine and character movements could have been better.

8. Pikmin 2 (NGC)- A sequel that's better than it's predecessor in every way. A very fun RTS adventure game. Still can't wait for 3.

7. Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)- Very fun online multiplayer game. The game improved over L4D1 in terms of game play and strategy. 8 player versus is fun, and it's a game I'm sure I'll still be up late at night playing down the road.

6. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)- I could put the Fire Emblem series here, but not all of them are as good as RD. My other favorite FE game would be FE7. But RD is a very long game compared to other FE games, which is good as it allows players to grow their favorite characters to tier 3 classes. I also love the bonus experience and removable/re-assignable skills. Support system was kinda weak, but at least it allowed you to for any pair you wanted.

5. Resident Evil 4 (Wii)- Great game with a lot of replay ability. Has a variety of weapons that are all upgradeable. Voice acting and characters are great as well as the story. Played it on the PS2 before the Wii, and I can say that it plays best on the Wii.

4. Dragon Age: Origins (PC)- A fantastic RPG. The game has a play style and mechanic that had a learning curve for me, but once I got use to it, it was a fun experience. I liked most of the characters that joined the party, and everyone had their own personality, so I would actually try to build relationships with the ones I liked most (Morrigan, Alistar, and Leliana/Zevran were the ones I mainly used). I also liked the Origins stories behind what kind of character you chose to be, whether it'd be a warrior/mage/rogue class and a human/elf/dwarf race, and how those unique stories would eventually tie into the big picture of the main story. Too bad they won't be having those stories in the sequel.

3. Okami (Wii)- Love the art style, no question. Absolutely beautiful game, a wonderful adventure with the nice paint brush mechanic. Amaterasu goes down as another great silent protagonist, and Issun, Waka, Susano, and Oki are great supporting characters. The game also had humor, which was a plus, and some of the most memorable boss battles and ending hours.

2. Zelda: Wind Waker (NGC)- IMO, it's the nest Zelda game (Inb4 OoT fanboy rage). The game has a charming art style that grew on me. The pacing was nice, and the dungeons and side quests were fun. It also has a lot of character I really liked, like Makar. It's also a Zelda game (along with Oracle of Ages/Seasons) that I feel like I can go back and replay at anytime.

1. Team Fortress 2 (PC)- I love all the different classes and items, and it's a game that never gets old. The biggest draw to this game is the social aspect that's kept me playing the game. I joined a clan and have met a lot of cool people online because of this game.

Honorable mentions:
Bioshock (PC)- Great game so far, but I haven't beaten it yet. Therefore I can't really rank it.

Pokemon HG/SS (DS)- Remake of the old versions that kept me entertained for a long time when I was younger. Nowadays, it satisfies my Pokemon entertainment needs, but not much beyond that.

Half Life 2 (PC)- Great FPS with a compelling story and dynamic characters. I need to go back sometime and play through it a second time. Maybe then it'll take a pot in the top 10.

Super Samsh Bros. Brawl (Wii)- Yep, not on the list. Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of fun with the game, but the only time I ever play it is if it's at a party or sometimes when I have friends over. This game really needs an online system... sorry, a better online system. I just don't feel as compelled to keep playing this game as I use to. It's a multiplayer game that almost plays more like a single player game for me now. If I want a good single player game, see 8 of the other games that made it in the top 10.

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door (NGC)- Great characters, story, and game play. The game had a lot of value to it.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

smashbro wrote:
Bioshock (PC)- Great game so far, but I haven't beaten it yet. Therefore I can't really rank it.

Beat it damnit Exclamation

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm

I think that is the first time since I been here that that smiley actually fit into a post. lol

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh balls (you'll get the pun in juuuust a second), I totally forgot about Kirby: Canvas Curse! (There it is!)

Eh...it's somewhere in that list. I loved this game so much. People said it was a gimmick, but it was done nearly flawlessly and it's still classic, lovable Kirby with an amazing musical score to match, as always.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Omicron Austin wrote:Oh balls (you'll get the pun in juuuust a second), I totally forgot about Kirby: Canvas Curse! (There it is!)

I don't get it. Cool

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top