Mafia Game 8: Avalanchia vs. The ELoE

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 8: Avalanchia vs. The ELoE

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

sorry for the double post. but i think i may have found out a few mafia and now they're going to gang up on me i'm certain. already it begins. and my gut feeling have tended to be correct in almost every instance. however if you could build a case as to why i shouldn't vote that way, instead of just randomly voting for me because i'm using my gut, i'd be happy to listen. i'm just trying to point out what i think to be true.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 am

ganging up? You must think very lowly of me DF. If I play a mafian, the very first thing I tell my comrades is to NOT gang up for exactly that reason. You were mafia too last time weren't you? You can vouch for that yourself.
I am the only person voting for you thus far, so speaking of ganging up seems kinda stupid as well. But you severly stressed due of my one vote....that much is certain.

And just like you, I am voting by gut now. And it did give a interesting reaction I may add.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 am

honestly, av has a point here, her reaction is quite agitated. I'm gonna go ahead and vote

Vote:DarkFalco

and let this stick for a bit.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 am

Dark Falco does seem to be a little too nervous with only one vote on her, and that's not good at all. I'm not gonna lie, though, Warchamp DOES look a bit strange, but right now, Dark Falco looks much worse. And who says we have nothing to go on day 2? lol

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenArcher628 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 am

D.F. is acting suspicious, and others are using grudges to vote... I really think that's the only thing happening now..... Today seems real slow.....

GreenArcher628
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am

I'm just gonna Vote: Warchamp because I kinda don't wanna deal with fending off a grudge vote every day, honestly, and let's face it. He does look rather suspicious.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Right now it seems the two main suspects so far are Dark and Minby. Unless something crops up before the night falls, I'm voting for Minby. Why? After I pointed out the things he's been doing he never offered an explanation and just carried on. Plus, thinking about all of those associated with Avalanchia, I could only only think of one person who is chirpy and loves smilies. Dark Falco, who is an ELoE member.

Vote: Minby

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

I see where you're coming from, Raya, and I'm not just going to vote for you for voting me (like some people do Razz) And honestly, you don't strike me as suspicious this game. (Then again, you never do Razz) But in all fairness, no one has asked me for an explanation, and honestly, if I gave one, you'd all call me out as a mafian anyway. For today, I see two people who are more suspicious than myself, so I think we're better off going for them than me for now.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Well the thing is, TheTJ did say he would make people have different quirks. Obviously, Minby has to be happy and shit. I have one myself, which sucks because that really limits my whole "hinting at who I am" thing that I do every game. Speaking of, I am going to bet money that whoever is Snake has to hint at it, considering what I just said.

Though It doesn't make sense to me that because Minby is happy and cheerful, that makes him Mafia.

Warchamp is very suspicious to me, simply because of his Trolololololing around. That seems like a well thought up strategy, like I previously stated.

Darkfalco doesnt strike me as Guilty. I think what she is saying is wholehearted, and I trust her for now.

So I am going to have to Vote: Warchamp.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm

I agree a lot with Snake. If Minby is hinting at a role, I doubt it's going to be a mafian one. Still a possibility of the "happy mafian," but I think we should cover better threats at the moment.

Darkfalco does look suspicious, though. I know that in past games I've played, being accused as an innocent I don't feel as threatened, because then I know I did nothing wrong and when I die I can say "Told ya so." If I'm accused as a mafian, THEN I get defensive.

Warchamp is also playing pretty sloppily at the moment. I think he might be unhappy with some role he received, or maybe he really is just grudging. If more leads don't show up tonight, I'll go for him next.

VOTE: DarkFalco

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Omicron Austin wrote:[color=white] If Minby is hinting at a role, I doubt it's going to be a mafian one.

Role restrictions still affect mafia players. Last game when I was the godfather I had to verbally defend myself at least every other post. That was a bitch on day one.

Minby, I'm curious as to why you think your explanation would make us think you're mafia. If you're innocent, surely it can't be that bad...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Raya wrote:Role restrictions still affect mafia players. Last game when I was the godfather I had to verbally defend myself at least every other post. That was a bitch on day one.

Haha, Oh good times.

I wanted to make you work for your godfather role.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleWalaLee on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm

vote:dark falco

LittleWalaLee
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm

ugh thats no fun. I was trying to get information out of her, but if no one else starts an argument off course we wont get to find the mafians.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm

I don't like that whole grudgevoting thing. I see,that Minby is acting different than outside of this thread. DF is kinda defensive.

about Warchamp: I don't get behind his act. If he is a Lyncher and has to get Relm lynched,he is doing a bad job. No,he is a skilled player,he would do that better. Maybe Jester? Seriously,I'm just guessing here.It is an odd behaviour,I can't imagine,which role would benefit from such.Reminds me of DRTJR,when he went straight after Raya in Q's game.

Minby and the smilies: just saying,that he has to be DF,because she uses smilies too,that is a far shot.Viero uses them too,Camilla as well.Raya,if you don't have any more hints than that,please share them with us.

about DF...I don't know,really.When I was Mafia White in Q's game,I was pretty good at sniffing out Mafia Black members by gut feeling,but could have been luck anyways.I can't say much about that,really

waiting with vote for a bit

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 pm

double post: I agree with Av here.Bandwagoning isn't usefull here,we have to get the people talking

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

That means don't be a little Newb Fuck Little Walalee, and tell us why you voted for Falco.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for the translation,Snake ^^

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey, you can't say that to me, I haven't voted yet because I want to hear what each of them have to say. Defense posts can really show a lot.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

And why aren't you defending yourself yet? There are 3 votes on you,if I counted correctly.That's a tie

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I have. I already said that there are more suspicious people right now, namely Dark Falco and Warchamp, but if you kill me, you're not losing much, I just think it makes more sense to get rid of more suspicious people.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Well, if you feel like lynching me, fine. I don't mind. I don't have anything to help the town beyond my own observation, so at least it's a guarantee that we don't lose a power player. But please only lynch me if we can't find someone else. I don't want to die before someone more suspicious.

Saying,that someone else is more suspicious isn't,what I would call, a solid defense.What's that with losing power players? There should be no doubt,that you are a ressourceful and clever player.Saying,that you are fine being lynched,if there is no other one?Why would you say something like that? If I recall correctly,this game was about staying alive and finding Mafians.Taking one for the team is fine,but why so soon?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Dude, lay off Minby. As you can see, he can not properly defend himself.

I know this because I have seen Minby defend himself in the past. This is nothing like that.

TheTJ would not make a Mafia member who cant defend themself right, that just doesnt make sense.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 pm

You are probably right.I remember game 4,so I'm wondering why the hell he is behaving like he is doing right now.I wanted some more info,that's all.

Thing is,he's right.There are people more suspicious than him.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Sorry for not being very active. I've been a bit busy. I'll just throw a vote here to keep the game going. I'll probably go into more detail in a later post.

Vote: DarkFalco

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top