Mafia Game 8: Avalanchia vs. The ELoE

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 8: Avalanchia vs. The ELoE

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Yes. The second you contacted me I knew you were cop. Your greeting was under two sentences, but it was enough to clue me in.

Remember, its always the first sentence that gives someone away. Thats what made Fed slip this game to me, and what clued me in one Viero and Surge a few games ago.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Yes. The second you contacted me I knew you were cop. Your greeting was under two sentences, but it was enough to clue me in.

Basically what I said Razz

Still, appearantly I screwed the pooch on pressuring Raya that much, so it evens out. Was a fun game ^^

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:33 am

THIS IS PART OF THE MAFIA FINALE. Make sure you're starting from the mafia thread itself.

She coughed up blood as she hit the ground, alone against the fury of a storm, the drowning rain that had reached the level of a hurricane, of a tropical fury. She looked out from the ruins of a palace once grand, of a nation once mighty. All around her stretched desolation. Dust had long settled upon this land. In scraps at her feet lay a flag, a red cross upon a blank field, its center torn, some unseen word scrawled out. Behind her flew a different flag, one of red and black, sinister, triumphant, reeking of the machinations of a single man, who even in triumph had continued to outwit his closest friends, continued to betray them until there was nothing left.

Quaetam’s voice rose from the mist, from the rain that pierced the world still.

This desolate wasteland, this abandoned world of prosperity, it was once the world’s greatest nation. You speak of being a hero? There was a hero once here, a great man of unspeakable power, who tried to do just that, tried to lead reality towards a greater purpose by his own hand, worked from behind the scenes to guide the world towards the light.

Raya circled, blade in hand, but could see nothing amidst the rubble.

He upheld justice by the burning fire in his gaze, by the strength of his fist. But he only made things worse, he only led to the very collapse of this nation. For heroes are not immortal. He died of a tragic accident, and left the world with the League of evil that had united against him, those who had struck a deal together for their own triumph. This kingdom collapsed from within and without, all because one man wanted to make a difference, because one being decided to use his unearthly powers for the sake of some pretentious dream. There is no escaping the inevitable demise. Those who champion justice only bring further chaos upon them.

Green lightning flashed, and Quaetam emerged behind her, slashing for her neck. She spun as she felt the cackling energy, dodging the first swipe and parrying the second. A shockwave radiated outwards, vaporizing the rain for an instant. Shrapnel flew about, the shattered edifice on which they stood reverberating as it felt the force of their blow.

They locked eyes just as they had locked blades. Raya stared into the cracked face of a god, of a demon, and for the first time the deity stared back with fire in his vision, passion in his gaze.

Then they began to move. Quaetam whirled around in a torrent of electric fury, green lightning arcing down his blades, across the void, meeting Raya’s banstick. Each collision produced a flash of gold, and Raya struggled against her injuries to keep fighting, struggled to maintain the golden light through her own resolve, to not succumb to the darkness. They fought their way across the ruined palace.

“Then I will escape the cycle. I will not champion justice, I will BECOME justice. I will strike you down and take your place, shape the world from the throne of the gods!”

Quaetam knocked aside her smashing blow and smiled.

Then let me show you how foolish you are…

The world went black.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top