NEWBIE INTRODUCTION THREAD

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEWBIE INTRODUCTION THREAD

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Yup, we don't get a lot of new members joining anymore since the heyday of ThereWillBeBrawl is long over.

Welcome though, hope you enjoy the community!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Redshirt Falcon wrote:Am I seriously the only person since July to post here? My name is Zack, but you may call me Falcon. Redshirt Falcon!

My good friend Sahrimnir from Sweden wanted me to join this forum for the longest time, and now here I am. Probably as a surprise. SURPRISE SAHRIMNIR!

Anyway, I play video games, play video game RP dealies, and things of that nature.

Welcome to you :3

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:37 am

Oh hey, Zack! Welcome!

My great plan to get the old members of the GameCheetz forum to migrate to here is now one step closer to completion! Mwahahaha!

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Redshirt Falcon wrote:Am I seriously the only person since July to post here? My name is Zack, but you may call me Falcon. Redshirt Falcon!

My good friend Sahrimnir from Sweden wanted me to join this forum for the longest time, and now here I am. Probably as a surprise. SURPRISE SAHRIMNIR!

Anyway, I play video games, play video game RP dealies, and things of that nature.

Welcome to the party Redshirt, glad to have you. Chips are in the back.

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Welcome to the forum, Falcon! Tell us more about these RP dealies.

Now we just need Falco to come back and start getting everyone confused...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandalf on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello! I'm Pandalf the friend of Relmitos who is making me introduce myself! Mostly I came here to watch his videos about Final Fantasy XI and play mafia! So... yay!
(He told me to be wordy but I suck at that so you'll have to deal with it I guess.)

bounce bounce

Pandalf
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Great to meet you, Pandalf Smile  I'm Quaetam, frequent mafia host and player.  Relm's a great guy, his friends are welcome here.

If you want an introduction on mafia, try reading our Game 19, it was a simplistic but strategic one that should walk you through the strategy.  I'm also happy to chat and personally help you get acclimated - Relmitos or any of the others really would have my contact info.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Pandalf officially confirmed as having best name and cutest avatar on the forum. 10/10, would simply walk into Mordor with.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, Pandalf the Black and White! If you use skype, feel free to ask Relm to add you to our group chat. It's a lot more active than the forum itself, and we are all there all day.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NewRadiantFalcon on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

hey guys. I forgot my username! So I'm a NewRadiantFalcon! even though my username was Redshirt Falcon last time. I'm lazy.

NewRadiantFalcon
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrotrap on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:39 am

Hey guys I'm your obligatory newest member for the next month or few.

I'm mainly here for mafia as I have not yet seen TWBB, but I do plan to go to a hypothetical event later this year where it will be bingewatched with some other people.

I'm acquainted with Minby irl and signed up for a mafia game he was hosting.  (He's also the person who should be setting up the event to watch TWBB so all blame on him if that doesn't go through).  As most of us were/are newbs at mafia, myself included, we were directed to the topic for a game that Minby hosted on here as an example of what to expect.  I started reading other mafia games here too because they are really entertaining and addicting.  Although Minby's game hasn't started yet, I'm one of the most active and hyped people who signed up and I was suggested to make an account here an post in the newbie thread to maybe get into the next game here as well.

I like video games, mostly Strategy, RPGs, and Puzzle games.  I also love board and card games, of which most of my favorites are psychological based ones.

I've signed up to some forums before, usually towards more general popular things like Minecraft and Pokemon, but I was never really had a reason to stick around, here's hoping I'll find it easier to stay with this one.

You all seem like wonderful people and I look forward to engaging some of you with a battle of wits. Cool

Pyrotrap
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:02 am

Glad to see you here.

We're still trying to figure out the best way to have a TWBB event, but there are a lot of things to consider. Do we try to just get a small classroom and make it a GG only event, or try to make it more open, but that doesn't really work with people coming in late, etc. Do we watch start to finish with no breaks, do we stop after each episode and have a little discussion, or something in between? Can we coerce Weekend life into letting us borrow their popcorn machine after they screwed us over on pizza yesterday? All things we have to work out, but it will almost definitely happen by the end of the semester.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am

Pyrotrap wrote: I also love board and card games, of which most of my favorites are psychological based ones.

Welcome to the forum, Pyro! Get your ass into the Rocks Fall thread and tell us more Razz

Minby_Aran wrote:
We're still trying to figure out the best way to have a TWBB event, but there are a lot of things to consider. Do we try to just get a small classroom and make it a GG only event, or try to make it more open, but that doesn't really work with people coming in late, etc. Do we watch start to finish with no breaks, do we stop after each episode and have a little discussion, or something in between? Can we coerce Weekend life into letting us borrow their popcorn machine after they screwed us over on pizza yesterday? All things we have to work out, but it will almost definitely happen by the end of the semester.

Ages ago when Matt came to a con here they had a mini-marathon of the episodes that already existed (3-4 I think), then surprised us with the latest one. To avoid fatigue I'd say watch the first 4, then have a break, watch a few more, have a break, then have a big break at the end of episode 9 to build up hype and get everybody to make their predictions as to who the killer is/what will happen.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Raya wrote: then have a big break at the end of episode 9 to build up hype and get everybody to make their predictions as to who the killer is/what will happen.

Oh, so, the forum circa 2009?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 pm

TD260 wrote:
Oh, so, the forum circa 2009?

I'm pretty sure that was the con where Matt convinced me to join the forum, so yeah, 2009 time.

Holy shit, that was a long time ago.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top