Matthew Mercer: Best Ganon EVAR??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew Mercer: Best Ganon EVAR??!!

Post  TheBlackPhoenix100 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:09 pm

In my opinion, Matthew Mercer is the best Ganon EVAR!! Do you agree? Here are three of my reasons.

1. He was actually 3-dimensional and vulnerable.

2. He wasn't an arrogant dumbass like all the other Ganons were.

3. He actually succeeds in killing off Link and Zelda. Where were the other Ganons on that?!

TheBlackPhoenix100
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.ultrasupermario.webs.com       www.youtube.com/user/t

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew Mercer: Best Ganon EVAR??!!

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry to burst your bubble bud but you probably could have just posted your thoughts in another thread instead of making a new one. i'm just telling ya now since the mods will probably being saying something themselves. look to see if there is anything relevant to your thoughts before making a new thread please

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

In all honesty, the mods tend to overlook some things in this part of the forums since activity here is almost nil since the series is over. Yeah there may be a thread for this, and it is better to look before posting, but at this point we're not gonna fuss over much unless it's an obvious thing (i.e. something suited for the general questions thread).

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 pm

i just told him that since i'm almost 100 percent certain there was a very pertinent thread for this, and that it saves some clutter.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 am

The Mercer's Ganon are more effective, but i prefer the skin of him >>

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 am

I liked Mercer's Ganon because he didn't suddenly appear at the end as the bad guy; we got to actually see him operate. In Zelda, we never see Ganon plan shit, we're lucky if we get one cutscene with him. Zelda should take a page out of TWBB, and show us the process of Ganon enacting plans and gaining power, instead of it all happening offscreen and us only showing up to kick his ass. I think it would make him a much more interesting villian and we might feel more compelled to actually care about beating him.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

SurgePox wrote:I liked Mercer's Ganon because he didn't suddenly appear at the end as the bad guy; we got to actually see him operate. In Zelda, we never see Ganon plan shit, we're lucky if we get one cutscene with him. Zelda should take a page out of TWBB, and show us the process of Ganon enacting plans and gaining power, instead of it all happening offscreen and us only showing up to kick his ass. I think it would make him a much more interesting villian and we might feel more compelled to actually care about beating him.

There's a lot of truth in this statement. In Tales of Symphonia, I couldn't put it down because it seemed like the bad guys were always right there, a few steps ahead of us and taunting us. Then after going further into the game, the guy who seemed like the villain never was the big, overall villain and might actually be an ally. That and it's really fun with 3 people, but that's beside the point.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top